- » Fenugreek Seed
Fenugreek Seed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fenugreek seed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fenugreek seed recipes.
Courgettes And Fenugreek Seeds
1) In a large frying pan, add the onion, green chillies, ginger, garlic and chilli powder into the heated oil, stir well to mix.
2) Stir in the courgettes and tomatoes, then stir-fry for about 5-7 minutes.
3) Sprinkle the coriander and fenugreek seeds... - 40.432
Fenugreek With Sesame Seeds
Break the fenugreek leaves from the stalks and wash them thoroughly.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the onion seeds and onions over a medium heat until they are soft and golden brown.
Lower the heat and add all the... - 42.875
This Fenugreek Salad salad is a so easy and refreshingly delicious salad to try at any time of the year. In fact, the use of sprouted fenugreek seeds makes it a so healthy choice and same goes for the coconut and jaggery flavoring for making it so delicious a... - 33.8472
Here is yet another healthy drink to start off your day - Fenugreek Tea with jaggery as sweetner! Serve it hot and feel for yourself this healthy tea brings in! - 22.692
Fenugreek Sprouts Pickle
A simple pickle made with Fenugreek sprouts.
Directions to sprout the Fenugreek seeds (Methi seeds)- Soak the seeds in water for 10-12 hrs. Drain water, wrap the soaked seeds in cheesecloth. It takes about 1-2 days for the seeds to sprout. Keep the... - 36.9119
Doodhi Or Marrow With Fenugreek
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the cumin and fenugreek seeds and stir-fry for about 1 minute, then add the sliced onions and continue frying for about 3 minutes.
Lower the heat and stir in the turmeric, chilli powder and the salt.
Next add the doodhi or... - 40.3878
Chicken With Fenugreek And Tomatoes
1. Cut the chicken into cubes and set aside. Break the leaves off the fresh fenugreek, wash them and pat dry.
2. Place the sesame seeds in a spice grinder and grind to a fine powder. Place in a small bowl and add the tamarind, chilli, salt to taste, the... - 36.0404
Fenugreek Millet Special
Clean and wash the fenugreek thoroughly.
Heat the oil in a thick bottomed pan and place the mustard seeds in it.
When they splutter add the , turmeric, asafoetida and green chillies ana saute for 10 seconds.
Then add the fenugreek leaves and... - 39.1143
Fenugreek Flavoured Potatoes
Heat the oil.
Add the cumin seeds.
Don't let them turn too dark.
Add the turmeric, fenugreek and salt.
Fry for a few seconds.
Add the tomatoes and fry till the fat separates 4 Add the potatoes, stir well, cover and keep on the fire for 7-10 minutes.
Stir... - 35.8335
Plaice Fillets With A Fenugreek Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Wash the plaice fillets, pat them dry and place them in a heatproof dish.
2. Pour the creme fraiche into a mixing bowl and add the turmeric, garlic, dried chillies, ground fenugreek, ground coriander, salt to taste... - 33.8414
Methi Ki Roti Or Rotis With Fresh Fenugreek Leaves
Place the flour after sieving it in a thali. Add the chopped onions, green chillies, coriander and fenugreek leaves. Also add the crushed ajwain seeds, sugar and salt. Mix well, then make a hole in the centre of the flour and pour in hot water, a little at a... - 31.4984
Methioo ( Mango And Fenugreek Pickle In Oil )
1. Take a large thali and mix all the salt and masalas and spread a layer of this mixture at the bottom of a large pickle jar. Then spread a thick layer of mango pieces and cover with a layer of the salt mixture. Do this till all the mango pieces are used... - 24.9088
Methi Ka Salan
Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
Drain and rinse through in the morning.
Simmer in just sufficient salted water till soft.
Add a tablespoon of oil and braise them for 2 mins.
Heat remaining oil, fry mustard seed till they splutter, add onions and fry... - 47.2047
Methi Thepla Or Dhebra-fenugreek Leaves Bread
Gujarati snack lovers will again enjoy this tasty snack. It is called methi dhebra in Indian cuisine. They are so tasty and easy to make. You can serve with tea, as they taste great with Indian tea. I'm sure your family and friends will love it. So don't... - 93.5756
Potatoes With Fresh Fenugreek
1. Heat the oil in a medium-sized haandi or saucepan and stir-fry the onions for 1 minute with the curry leaves, onion seeds, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and dried red chillies. Lower the heat and add the ginger, garlic, turmeric, chilli powder and salt and... - 34.5561
Methi Muthiya For Undhiyu - Fenugreek Leaves Dumplings
Again if you're looking for the recipes of gujurati snacks, then you must try making this dish. You can use the it in any curry you make or you can have it with tea, as it tastes great with tea. It is called methi muthiya in Gujarati cuisine. It tastes so... - 122.327
Rice With Tomatoes And Fenugreek
1. Wash the rice until the water runs clear, set aside in a bowl of water to soak.
2. Heat the corn oil in a large heavy-based saucepan with the curry leaves, onion seeds, red chillies and onions and stir-fry for about 5 minutes. Add the ginger, garlic,... - 36.3635
Fenugreek Dry Curry
Indian curries are made in dry varieties called bhajis that are with vegetables or leafy vegetables. Here is a recipe by chef Madhura to make Methichi Bhaji or Methi Saag meaning Fenugreek dry curry using fenugreek leaves and roasted peanuts. Good to eat in... - 111.913
Methi Matar Malai (fenugreek Leaves & Green Peas In Creamy Sauce)
If you're looking for some simple recipes for making Indian curry, then you must check this out. This is a rich curry as we use fresh cream. The curry tastes delicious and you can serve it with hot roti or rice. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to... - 93.4112
Post Delivery Food - Suva Methi Pani
1. Soak dill and methi in water overnight.
2. Transfer the water to a saucepan and bring the water to a boil on high heat.
3. Turn off the stove and drain out the water by running through a sieve.
4. Mix jaggery and ghee if desired and give it... - 104.774
Mung Dal With Fenugreek Leaves
Place the washed dal and chopped fenugreek leaves in a vessel along with 5 cups of water. Cook over a medium flame till the dal becomes soft.
Heat 3 tablespoons of oil. Add the curry sprigs, mustard seeds, chopped spring onions and green chillies. Lower the... - 33.082
Deep Fried Battered Fish With Fenugreek Dip
1. Slft the flour into a bowl and add the garam masala and mustard seeds. Make a well in the centre and gradually add the eggs, 1 tablespoon of oil and enough coconut milk to make a batter which has the consistency of thick cream.
2. Coat the strips of fish... - 32.9066
Aloo Methi / Potatoes Fenugreek Leaves - Indian Food
Learn how to make Indian food- Aloo Methi (Methi aaloo) that is nothing but Potatoes cooked with Fenugreek leaves along with some Indian spices. This healthy and easy dish goes great with Parantha, chapati or as a side dish with rice, poori,dosa etc. - 0
These delicious Indian fenugreek flatbreads are a wonderful and tasty treat! - 30.3993
Kangra Mango Pickle
Skin, deseed and cut mangoes into fingers.
Place in a thali and apply a little mustard oil to them.
Roast methi over a slow fire on a griddle and powder fine.
Crush raw ajwain to a rough powder.
Apply these with salt, chilli and turmeric powders to mango... - 42.0356
Tinday Methi With Moong Dal
Wash the fenugreek leaves and set aside.
Cook the moong dhaal in lightly salted boiling water until it is soft.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onions, onions seeds and curry leaves and stir-fry until the onions are golden... - 45.6079
Methi Bhaji Aur Suran
Clean methi bhaji (methi leaves) and soak in salted water.
Rinse out thoroughly in cold water and drain.
Chop fine bhaji, coriander leaves, green chillies and tomatoes.
Chop yam into pieces and parboil.
Heat oil and fry mustard seeds till they splutter, add... - 47.7066
This is a delicious curd based curry from Uttarakhand containing leafy green vegetables. - 0
1. Cut paneer into 1 1/2" cubes. Deep fry and keep aside.
2. Cut the potato into long fingers and deep fry.
3. Wash and grind methi leaves, palak and ginger together with a little water. Heat the ghee, add the ground mixture and fry for about 15 minutes, till... - 38.2608
Vegetables In Methi Curry
Boil 2 cups water with 1/2 tsp sugar.
Add carrots and peas.
Boil for 2 minutes till carrots are crisp tender.
Remove from water with a strainer.
Add 1/2 tsp sugar to the boiling water.
Add fenugreek and boil for 3-4 minutes till soft.
Strain fenugreek and... - 40.1978
Curried Jackfruit Seeds And Brinjals
Cook the jackfruit seeds in salted water in a pressure cooker till tender. Skin and mash them. Set aside.
Skin the large brinjal, cut into cubes and place in salted water. Drain. Apply turmeric and deep fry in hot oil. Drain and set aside.
Grind the masala... - 33.6847
Dhan Sakh Masala
Dry roast each ingredient individually with 1-2 tsp of oil on a tava.
Cool, grind and mix.
Store in an airtight glass container.
It can be kept for over one year. - 34.1524
Dadim Ki Chutney
This is a tangy pomegranate chutney from Uttarakhand. - 31.2025
This cucumber raita is prepared in the Kumaon region of Uttarakhand. - 28.2269
Raw Mango Pickle
Raw Mango Pickle has a Fabulous taste.The Red Chilli and Fenugreek seed (Methi) gives the Raw Mango Pickle Majestic taste. must catch it - 25.8368
1. Soak the gram and fenugreek seeds for 3-4 hours.
2. Grind till light and frothy.
3. Mix with roasted and cooled semolina. Add salt. Leave overnight.
4. Prepare as ordinary idlis. - 29.5071
Mix all together and keep in a jar.
Make more than required for a particular dish. - 22.6429
Green Mango Curry
Mango Curry is easy to make recipe. Mango Curry gets its taste from raw mango mixed with turmeric powder and Asafetida powder. Asafetida powder is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 41.6344
Meetha Aam Ka Achar
Meetha aam ka achar is a popular sweet mango pickle made with raw mangoes. Prepared in the early summer with fresh raw mangoes, the meetha aam ka achar is spiced with chili peppers, asafoetida and fenugreek seeds. Sweetened with sugar, the meetha aam ka achar... - 31.9338
Easy Mixed Vegetable Pickle
Mixed vegetable pickle is a peppy spicy pickle made with cauliflower, carrots and green chilies. A non cooked pickle recipe, the mixed vegetable pickle is combined together and sealed with oil. - 31.4706