- » Fenugreek Seed
Fenugreek Seed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fenugreek seed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fenugreek seed recipes.
Courgettes And Fenugreek Seeds
1) In a large frying pan, add the onion, green chillies, ginger, garlic and chilli powder into the heated oil, stir well to mix.
2) Stir in the courgettes and tomatoes, then stir-fry for about 5-7 minutes.
3) Sprinkle the coriander and fenugreek seeds... - 40.432
Fenugreek With Sesame Seeds
Break the fenugreek leaves from the stalks and wash them thoroughly.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the onion seeds and onions over a medium heat until they are soft and golden brown.
Lower the heat and add all the... - 42.875
This Fenugreek Salad salad is a so easy and refreshingly delicious salad to try at any time of the year. In fact, the use of sprouted fenugreek seeds makes it a so healthy choice and same goes for the coconut and jaggery flavoring for making it so delicious a... - 33.8472
Here is yet another healthy drink to start off your day - Fenugreek Tea with jaggery as sweetner! Serve it hot and feel for yourself this healthy tea brings in! - 22.692
Fenugreek Sprouts Pickle
A simple pickle made with Fenugreek sprouts.
Directions to sprout the Fenugreek seeds (Methi seeds)- Soak the seeds in water for 10-12 hrs. Drain water, wrap the soaked seeds in cheesecloth. It takes about 1-2 days for the seeds to sprout. Keep the... - 36.9119
Doodhi Or Marrow With Fenugreek
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the cumin and fenugreek seeds and stir-fry for about 1 minute, then add the sliced onions and continue frying for about 3 minutes.
Lower the heat and stir in the turmeric, chilli powder and the salt.
Next add the doodhi or... - 40.3878
Chicken With Fenugreek And Tomatoes
1. Cut the chicken into cubes and set aside. Break the leaves off the fresh fenugreek, wash them and pat dry.
2. Place the sesame seeds in a spice grinder and grind to a fine powder. Place in a small bowl and add the tamarind, chilli, salt to taste, the... - 36.0404
Fenugreek Millet Special
Clean and wash the fenugreek thoroughly.
Heat the oil in a thick bottomed pan and place the mustard seeds in it.
When they splutter add the , turmeric, asafoetida and green chillies ana saute for 10 seconds.
Then add the fenugreek leaves and... - 39.1143
Fenugreek Flavoured Potatoes
Heat the oil.
Add the cumin seeds.
Don't let them turn too dark.
Add the turmeric, fenugreek and salt.
Fry for a few seconds.
Add the tomatoes and fry till the fat separates 4 Add the potatoes, stir well, cover and keep on the fire for 7-10 minutes.
Stir... - 35.8335
Plaice Fillets With A Fenugreek Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Wash the plaice fillets, pat them dry and place them in a heatproof dish.
2. Pour the creme fraiche into a mixing bowl and add the turmeric, garlic, dried chillies, ground fenugreek, ground coriander, salt to taste... - 33.8414
Methi Ki Roti Or Rotis With Fresh Fenugreek Leaves
Place the flour after sieving it in a thali. Add the chopped onions, green chillies, coriander and fenugreek leaves. Also add the crushed ajwain seeds, sugar and salt. Mix well, then make a hole in the centre of the flour and pour in hot water, a little at a... - 31.4984
Methioo ( Mango And Fenugreek Pickle In Oil )
1. Take a large thali and mix all the salt and masalas and spread a layer of this mixture at the bottom of a large pickle jar. Then spread a thick layer of mango pieces and cover with a layer of the salt mixture. Do this till all the mango pieces are used... - 24.9088
Methi Ka Salan
Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
Drain and rinse through in the morning.
Simmer in just sufficient salted water till soft.
Add a tablespoon of oil and braise them for 2 mins.
Heat remaining oil, fry mustard seed till they splutter, add onions and fry... - 47.2047
Methi Thepla Or Dhebra-fenugreek Leaves Bread
Gujarati snack lovers will again enjoy this tasty snack. It is called methi dhebra in Indian cuisine. They are so tasty and easy to make. You can serve with tea, as they taste great with Indian tea. I'm sure your family and friends will love it. So don't... - 93.5756
Potatoes With Fresh Fenugreek
1. Heat the oil in a medium-sized haandi or saucepan and stir-fry the onions for 1 minute with the curry leaves, onion seeds, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and dried red chillies. Lower the heat and add the ginger, garlic, turmeric, chilli powder and salt and... - 34.5561
Methi Muthiya For Undhiyu - Fenugreek Leaves Dumplings
Again if you're looking for the recipes of gujurati snacks, then you must try making this dish. You can use the it in any curry you make or you can have it with tea, as it tastes great with tea. It is called methi muthiya in Gujarati cuisine. It tastes so... - 122.327
Rice With Tomatoes And Fenugreek
1. Wash the rice until the water runs clear, set aside in a bowl of water to soak.
2. Heat the corn oil in a large heavy-based saucepan with the curry leaves, onion seeds, red chillies and onions and stir-fry for about 5 minutes. Add the ginger, garlic,... - 36.3635
Fenugreek Dry Curry
Indian curries are made in dry varieties called bhajis that are with vegetables or leafy vegetables. Here is a recipe by chef Madhura to make Methichi Bhaji or Methi Saag meaning Fenugreek dry curry using fenugreek leaves and roasted peanuts. Good to eat in... - 111.913
Methi Matar Malai (fenugreek Leaves & Green Peas In Creamy Sauce)
If you're looking for some simple recipes for making Indian curry, then you must check this out. This is a rich curry as we use fresh cream. The curry tastes delicious and you can serve it with hot roti or rice. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to... - 93.4112
Post Delivery Food - Suva Methi Pani
1. Soak dill and methi in water overnight.
2. Transfer the water to a saucepan and bring the water to a boil on high heat.
3. Turn off the stove and drain out the water by running through a sieve.
4. Mix jaggery and ghee if desired and give it... - 104.774
Mung Dal With Fenugreek Leaves
Place the washed dal and chopped fenugreek leaves in a vessel along with 5 cups of water. Cook over a medium flame till the dal becomes soft.
Heat 3 tablespoons of oil. Add the curry sprigs, mustard seeds, chopped spring onions and green chillies. Lower the... - 33.082
Deep Fried Battered Fish With Fenugreek Dip
1. Slft the flour into a bowl and add the garam masala and mustard seeds. Make a well in the centre and gradually add the eggs, 1 tablespoon of oil and enough coconut milk to make a batter which has the consistency of thick cream.
2. Coat the strips of fish... - 32.9066
Aloo Methi / Potatoes Fenugreek Leaves - Indian Food
Learn how to make Indian food- Aloo Methi (Methi aaloo) that is nothing but Potatoes cooked with Fenugreek leaves along with some Indian spices. This healthy and easy dish goes great with Parantha, chapati or as a side dish with rice, poori,dosa etc. - 0
These delicious Indian fenugreek flatbreads are a wonderful and tasty treat! - 30.3993
Kangra Mango Pickle
Skin, deseed and cut mangoes into fingers.
Place in a thali and apply a little mustard oil to them.
Roast methi over a slow fire on a griddle and powder fine.
Crush raw ajwain to a rough powder.
Apply these with salt, chilli and turmeric powders to mango... - 42.0356
Tinday Methi With Moong Dal
Wash the fenugreek leaves and set aside.
Cook the moong dhaal in lightly salted boiling water until it is soft.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onions, onions seeds and curry leaves and stir-fry until the onions are golden... - 45.6079
Methi Bhaji Aur Suran
Clean methi bhaji (methi leaves) and soak in salted water.
Rinse out thoroughly in cold water and drain.
Chop fine bhaji, coriander leaves, green chillies and tomatoes.
Chop yam into pieces and parboil.
Heat oil and fry mustard seeds till they splutter, add... - 47.7066
This is a delicious curd based curry from Uttarakhand containing leafy green vegetables. - 0
1. Cut paneer into 1 1/2" cubes. Deep fry and keep aside.
2. Cut the potato into long fingers and deep fry.
3. Wash and grind methi leaves, palak and ginger together with a little water. Heat the ghee, add the ground mixture and fry for about 15 minutes, till... - 38.2608
Vegetables In Methi Curry
Boil 2 cups water with 1/2 tsp sugar.
Add carrots and peas.
Boil for 2 minutes till carrots are crisp tender.
Remove from water with a strainer.
Add 1/2 tsp sugar to the boiling water.
Add fenugreek and boil for 3-4 minutes till soft.
Strain fenugreek and... - 40.1978
Curried Jackfruit Seeds And Brinjals
Cook the jackfruit seeds in salted water in a pressure cooker till tender. Skin and mash them. Set aside.
Skin the large brinjal, cut into cubes and place in salted water. Drain. Apply turmeric and deep fry in hot oil. Drain and set aside.
Grind the masala... - 33.6847
Dhan Sakh Masala
Dry roast each ingredient individually with 1-2 tsp of oil on a tava.
Cool, grind and mix.
Store in an airtight glass container.
It can be kept for over one year. - 34.1524
Dadim Ki Chutney
This is a tangy pomegranate chutney from Uttarakhand. - 31.2025
This cucumber raita is prepared in the Kumaon region of Uttarakhand. - 28.2269
Raw Mango Pickle
Raw Mango Pickle has a Fabulous taste.The Red Chilli and Fenugreek seed (Methi) gives the Raw Mango Pickle Majestic taste. must catch it - 25.8368
1. Soak the gram and fenugreek seeds for 3-4 hours.
2. Grind till light and frothy.
3. Mix with roasted and cooled semolina. Add salt. Leave overnight.
4. Prepare as ordinary idlis. - 29.5071
Mix all together and keep in a jar.
Make more than required for a particular dish. - 22.6429
Green Mango Curry
Mango Curry is easy to make recipe. Mango Curry gets its taste from raw mango mixed with turmeric powder and Asafetida powder. Asafetida powder is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 41.6344
Meetha Aam Ka Achar
Meetha aam ka achar is a popular sweet mango pickle made with raw mangoes. Prepared in the early summer with fresh raw mangoes, the meetha aam ka achar is spiced with chili peppers, asafoetida and fenugreek seeds. Sweetened with sugar, the meetha aam ka achar... - 31.9338
Easy Mixed Vegetable Pickle
Mixed vegetable pickle is a peppy spicy pickle made with cauliflower, carrots and green chilies. A non cooked pickle recipe, the mixed vegetable pickle is combined together and sealed with oil. - 31.4706
Til Aloo Dum
1. Mix together cubed potatoes, roasted and powdered gingelly (sesame) seeds and salt.
2. Heat oil, add fenugreek seeds.
3. As they splutter, add green chillies, turmeric and asafoetida.
4. Mix well and pour over potato mixture. - 38.2176
Prawn Masala Fry
1) Coat the prawns with salt and turmeric and let it sit for 30 minutes.
2) Roast coconut and fenugreek seeds until golden brown and then make a paste with chillies.
3) Now, in a wok heat oil and mustard seeds. Let it crackle.
4) Then, add prawns... - 40.1803
Hot Lime Pickle
1.Wash the lime and cut into four halfway through.
2. Pound fenugreek seeds, cloves mustard seeds and cinnamon to a coarse powder.
3. In a bowl mix all the spices, salt and sugar.
4. Stuff this into the lime.
5. In a skillet heat oil... - 43.2116
Bamboo Shoot Fry
Bamboo Shoot Fry ! Oh wow! This is a temptation I can hardly resist ! But why should I when frying these bamboo shoot with delicious red chilli and fenugreek seed seaonigns is so easy to make ! Try this Bamboo Shoot Fry and let me know if you share my... - 34.4306
Chopped Carrot Pickle
1. Place the chopped carrots in a bowl. Put the turmeric and chilly powder in the centre of the pieces.
2. Heat the oil, fry the fenugreek seeds and asafoetida, remove, powder, and set aside.
3. To the same oil add the mustard and when done, pour the hot oil... - 39.8451
Wash and peel brinjals.
Cut off upper stalks and split them in quarters.
Peel and slice ginger thinly.
Split green chillies.
Grind red chillies, cummin, mustard and fenugreek seeds in a little vinegar.
Heat oil in a pan and fry ginger and masala to a red... - 45.1446
Heat the oil in a pan and roast the red chillies till they turn crisp.
Then dry roast the 2 dals separately.
You can add fenugreek seeds to either one of them halfway through the roasting since they require very slight warming up.
Then add the rest of the... - 28.0649
Peel khattas and chop 3 of them.
Peel suran and cut into pieces and boil.
Roast fenugreek seeds over slow fire and powder them.
Crush raw ajwain into coarse powder.
Break red chillies into large pieces.
Mix together all these... - 40.957
Urad Rice Dosa
Soak dal, rice and fenugreek seeds for about 3 hours.
Wash and grind it to thick paste and allow to ferment overnight (approximately 12 hrs).
Next day add salt and enough water to make it a medium thick batter.
Heat a pan, pour a laddle full of batter... - 37.9916
In a thick pan, put oil and heat it.
Add fenugreek seeds, garlic pods, curry leaves and chopped onion.
Fry till onions turn to golden brown in colour.
Add red chilli pwdr, cilantro, tamarind, jaggery and salt.
Onion chutney is a good... - 36.8101
Soak urad dal, rice, chana dal and fenugreek seeds for 4 hours.
Then grind to a smooth paste. Let it ferment for about 12 hours.
Now add salt and mix well. If necessary add a bit of water to make it a medium thick batter.
Heat a pan and prepare... - 47.8181
Roast separately and powder all together. - 22.4999
Bengali Shahi Paneer
Beat yoghurt and set aside. Add a few green chillies with the posto paste. Heat two tablespoons of ghee and saute paneer pieces and thinly cut capsicum. Set aside. Sprinkle fenugreek seeds in the oil. When it starts spluttering add posto paste. Stir well... - 32.6978
Grind all the spices to a fine powder.
Store in an airtight jar and refrigerate.
It will stay fresh for months. - 31.9887
Dry roast the ingredients and grind them fine in a dry grinder.
While this masala keeps good for long it is best used when Fresh. - 25.9773
Hot Chana Dal With Potatoes
Put the dal to boil with 3 cups of water and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
Cover, lower heat, and simmer gently for 1 hour.
Drain and set aside.
In a 10-inch skillet, heat the oil over a medium-high flame.
When hot, put in the mustard, cumin, and fenugreek... - 46.6558
Mula Ni Kadhi
This Mula Ni Kadhi tastes incredible ! I love deliciously seasoned radish in sour curds with my rice dishes ! Try this Mula Ni Kadhi and tell me if you like it ! - 43.5802
Imli Ki Chutney
1 In a pan, heat oil.
2 Add in fenugreek, mustard seeds, garlic and asafetida.
3 Add in the green chillies and fry briefly.
4 In a bowl, strain the tamarind juice.
5 Pour in the pan along with turmeric, jaggery and salt.
6 Allow to simmer for... - 40.7992
Stuffed Sour Mango Pickle
This stuffed sour mango pickle or khatte aam ka achar is a special pickle made with raw mangoes. Popular throughout the Northern India, the stuffed sour mango pickle is prepared with a spice mix of fenugreek, red chili pepper, turmeric, and aniseeds. sealed... - 42.1358
Wash the dal and cook the dal in a sauteuse with the turmeric, salt and the sugar over a medium flame.
Add half of the ginger to the dal along with the cumin powder.
When the dal is cooked and thick remove from the fire.
Heat the ghee in a pan and add the... - 39.9342
Rice And Moong Dal Idli
1. Soak the rice, dal and fenugreek seeds in water for 5 to 6 hours.
2. Grind the soaked ingredients in a mixer and leave the batter aside for at least 8 hours or preferably overnight.
3. Thereafter, add the soda bi-carb and salt and pour a little mixture... - 28.4877
A quick and easy recipe to make achar fish. A delight for any seafood lover. Discover the world of seafood , the Indian way. - 31.6505
Pachranga achar is a mixed pickle made with raw mangoes, chickpeas and lotus stems. Spiced with mixed spices, the pachranga achar is sealed with oil and can be stored for upto a year and used. - 37.6412
South African Mango Atchar
In this snippet from Grilldog Presents Grilldog demonstrates his South African Mango Atchar Recipe for S.A.'s National Heritage Day. - 0
Nepalese Style Alu Achar
-In a pan heat mustard oil till it smokes lightly, add fenugreek seeds and let it brown slightly. Then add mustard seeds till they crackle and add green chillies. Stir till chillies are slightly charred.
-Now add all the masalas (except amchur) with salt and... - 28.3676
Lebanese Spice Powder
Grind all the ingredients in a small mixer to a powder or crush with a pestle and mortar to a powder.
Store in a jar with a tight fitting lid and use as required.
It lasts upto six months easily - 26.7082
Lebanese Spice Powder
Grind all the ingredients in a small mixer to a powder or crush with a pestle and mortar to a powder.
Store in a jar with a tight fitting lid and use as required.
It lasts upto six months easily. - 24.7316
Cut the mangoes into slices.
Mix with salt and set aside 1 day.
Grind the whole spices and garlic coarsely.
Heat half the oil and fry the spices till a nice aroma comes out of it.
Remove the mangoes from it's brine and mix in the masala.
Put in a jar and... - 30.4818
Complete Curry Powder
Wash and dry coriander, cumin and fenugreek seeds individually, as they are usually full of dust.
Dry roast and grind each ingredient individually and mix all together.
Heat oil till very hot, sprinkle onto spices and mix well.
This preserves the masala for a... - 36.0425
Ash Gourd Skin Chutney
Heat the oil in a pan and place the mustard seeds in it.
When the seeds start to splutter put in the Fenugreek seeds, green chillies, sesame seeds and the turmeric and asafoetida.
Then add the chopped ash gourd peels and stir fry for about 5 minutes, adding a... - 38.1535
Chilli Pickle With Lemon Juice
Heat oil in small pan, add only 2 teaspoons mustard seeds.
As they pop, add turmeric, remove from heat, set aside to cool.
Using kitchen towel, dry chillies thoroughly, remove stalks, chop finely.
In dry grinder, grind fenugreek seeds and remaining mustard... - 36.7835
Doodhi Or Marrow With Moonp Dhaal
Prepare the fenugreek by breaking off the leaves.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, add the onions, fenugreek seeds and onion seeds and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat and add the ground cumin, garlic, turmeric, chilli power, fenugreek... - 37.0768
Kabuli Chana Dhal
Soak the kabuli channa overnight.
Boil ten cups of water; put in the dhal, a little soda and the onion.
Cook till the dhal gets soft.
Mash it with a fork and rub through a sieve.
Grind the dhal left in the sieve to a fine paste, adding a little warm water,... - 39.2266
Kashmiri Kele Ki Bhaji
Take firm ripe bananas and peel them and cut them into 1/2 inch thick slices. Fry well in hot ghee and set aside.
Take some ghee from the pan in which the bananas had been fried, in a clean vessel. When hot, add in the usual Kashmiri masala of asafoetida,... - 31.7946
Curd Curry has a fine taste. Curd Curry gets its taste from coconut mixed with yogurt flavored with curry leaves. Curd Curry is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 40.0241
Mirchi Ka Salan
Would you like to try mirchi ka salan at home? This is a traditional side dish recipe from Hyderbadi Cuisine. It is served as a side dish of Hyderabadi biryani. Try this mirchi ka salan recipe and enjoy . - 41.9807
Methi Macchli Gravy
Add fenugreek seeds and when pink, add 4 curry leaves.
Then add ground masala and fry well.
Add pomfret and salt and 2 cups hot water.
Simmer for 10 mins.
Add mangosteens and give one boil.
Remove from fire.
Add coriander leaves. - 43.4007
Wash and soak rice for about thirty minutes. Drain and then boil in plenty of boiling salted water until almost done. Drain and keep aside.
Heat oil/ghee in a shallow pan . Add a pinch of asafoetida. Add dried red chillies broken into two, urad dal, chana... - 30.2223
Peel, core and cut pineapple into cubes.
Simmer with turmeric powder, water and 1 tsp salt in a tightly covered pan.
When the pineapple is almost boiled, remove from fire and stir in the ground masala, beaten curds and 1/2 tsp salt.
Cook it over low fire till... - 41.3633
Ginger & Tamarind Curry Or Sambar
Ginger & Tamarind Curry Or Sambar has a lovely taste. Ginger & Tamarind Curry Or Sambar gets its taste from coconut mixed with chillies and flavored with flavored curry leaves. Ginger & Tamarind Curry Or Sambar is inspired by many food joints world. - 42.659
1. Wash, wipe dry and grate the mangoes. Add some salt, a pinch of turmeric powder, and set aside.
2. In 1 1/2 teaspoons of oil fry the asafoetida and fenugreek seeds, remove from ka-dai, powder, and set aside.
3. Squeeze the water from the gratings, and... - 35.8247
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the mangoes (with their skins) into small pieces, discarding the seeds.
2. In 2 teaspoons of oil fry the asafoetida and fenugreek seeds, powder, and set aside.
3. In a large steel bowl put in the mango pieces, add salt, and mix. Put... - 34.0716
1. Pound all the spices together to a coarse powder.
2. In a bowl keep carrots and apply salt over it.
3. Keep aside for few hours.
4. Squeeze out water from it.
5. In a skillet heat oil until smoking. Add all spices in it and fry... - 41.6538
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the mangoes into 6-8 pieces each. Put them into a large mixing bowl, sprinkle half the salt and turmeric powder, mix well, and set aside.
2. Broil salt in a kadai on low heat, and remove.
3. Into the same kadai pour one tablespoon of... - 43.5494
This crab curry recipe is a seafood recipe prepared with crabmeat. Cooked with tamarind and coconut along with spices to taste, the crab curry has a rich gravy to it and can be served over rice. - 40.8421
1. Cook the banana pieces in a cup of water, with green chillies, chilli powder and turmeric powder. Add salt to taste.
2.Grind grated coconut and cumin seeds to a fine paste. Add this paste to the cooked banana. Mix well and allow to boil once. Lower the... - 37.2111
Potatoes And Aubergines In Tamarind
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan and add the onion seeds, mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds.
Fry for about 20 seconds then add the onions, continuing to stir-fry until the onions are golden brown.
Lower the heat and add the ginger, ground coriander,... - 40.018
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
Mix 2 teaspoons salt with warm water in bowl, soak vegetables overnight, drain.
Spread vegetables out on clean tea towel to dry.
Heat oil in pan, add 1 teaspoon mustard seeds.
As they pop, set aside to cool in their oil.
Place remaining mustard seeds and... - 45.7017
Knead firm dough by gradually adding water. Rest for one hour.
Make puris and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown on both sides.
Pressure cook potatoes and cut/mash them. Cut onions lengthwise and slit the green chillies.
Heat... - 43.8411
Heat the oil.
Add the mustard seeds, gram and red chillies.
The seeds will splutter and the chillies will turn dark.
You may discard the latter if you like.
Add the onions and ginger and fry till the onions are light brown.
Add the chillies, sauce, salt, and... - 39.6085
1. Mix into the buttermilk turmeric powder, curry leaves and salt. Grind ingredients 5 to 8 and add. Heat the mixture over a low flame, stirring continuously. When the first bubble appears, remove from flame and continue stirring till it cools.
2. Heat oil.... - 34.7095
Andhra Chilli Curry
Wash and split chillies and fill them with ground masala.
Heat oil, fry mustard and fenugreek seeds till they splutter, add chopped onion and fry golden.
Add a little more oil.
Carefully saute stuffed chillies until they begin to change colour.
Add turmeric,... - 41.3719
Indian Bhindi Ki Subzi
Indian Okra Curry is a very popular side dish in India, often served with Indian flour tortillas or rotis. However, you can use it as a regular side dish with corn tortillas, rice or even bread rolls. It is very easy to prepare and turns up to be really spicy... - 121.18
1 Soak the chilli powder, cumin seeds, mustard powder, fenugreek seeds and turmeric powder in the vinegar for at least 1/2 an hour. Grind together.
2 Heat the oil in the pan and fry the ground spices, ginger and garlic in it for 10-15 minutes.
3 Add the salt... - 35.2445
Bottle Gourd And Papaya Stew
A light and mildly sweet vegetable stew made with milk and a hint of ginger. A perfect Indian and Bengali meal starter with rice. - 54.2413
Ash Gourd Quickie
When you skin the ash gourd set aside the skin to make chutney.
Discard the seeds in the soft centre portion.
You may use the soft portion if you like but since it turns into a mash when cooked, you can keep it aside for use in soup stock later.
Cube the firm... - 40.893
Meen Muringakka Curry
Meen Murringakka Curry is a ppey fish and vegetable curry. Cooked with tamarind, spices and curry leaves, the Meen Murringakka Curry is prepared with added drumtsicks and has shallots, ginger and garlic for flavor. Spiced with red chilies, it is hot and... - 39.5549
Kashmiri Kathal Or Jackfruit
Peel the potatoes and cut each into 8 pieces. Cut each jackfruit pod into 2 and deep fry till soft. Set aside. In the same oil, deep fry the potatoes and set aside.
In a large vessel, put in half a cup of oil in which the potatoes were fried and place on a... - 31.422