- » Fenugreek
Fenugreek is a semi-arid crop whose seeds as well as leaves are used in cooking, especially in making curries. Fenugreek has small hard seeds which usually measure 3 mm, are angular, rhombic, cubic or oblong in shape ... More »
Potato & Fenugreek Leaves Stir Fry
Naans and other Indian bread can be eaten with a variety of tasty vegetarian gravies. I guess that is the beauty of Indian food. The Aloo Methi Bhaji Masala a.k.a Potato & Fenugreek Leaves Stir Fry is one such this. If you have an acquired taste for the... - 85.4751
Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek
This Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek is a terrific dish ! Try out this spiced fish with rice or pasta dishes and tell me if you've enjoyed it. This flavorful Fish In Garlic And Fenugreek is a desire! - 50.7144
Potatoes With Fenugreek
This Potatoes With Fenugreek not only tastes good but is recommended for good digestion. If you want to have a moderate meal you can make this dish. Try out these Potatoes With Fenugreek and let me know if you like it ! - 45.0544
Beans, Cottage Cheese And Fresh Fenugreek
1. Remove fenugreek leaves and top from stems. Wash and drain.
2. Cube cottage cheese.
3. Heat oil, fry onion until brown. Add garlic, ginger juice, chilli powder, cumin, coriander. Stir well for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add beans and fenugreek leaves. Stir well.
5.... - 44.6264
Fenugreek With Sesame Seeds
Break the fenugreek leaves from the stalks and wash them thoroughly.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the onion seeds and onions over a medium heat until they are soft and golden brown.
Lower the heat and add all the... - 43.8685
Fenugreek Millet Special
Clean and wash the fenugreek thoroughly.
Heat the oil in a thick bottomed pan and place the mustard seeds in it.
When they splutter add the , turmeric, asafoetida and green chillies ana saute for 10 seconds.
Then add the fenugreek leaves and... - 41.2889
Doodhi Or Marrow With Fenugreek
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the cumin and fenugreek seeds and stir-fry for about 1 minute, then add the sliced onions and continue frying for about 3 minutes.
Lower the heat and stir in the turmeric, chilli powder and the salt.
Next add the doodhi or... - 40.8469
Courgettes And Fenugreek Seeds
1) In a large frying pan, add the onion, green chillies, ginger, garlic and chilli powder into the heated oil, stir well to mix.
2) Stir in the courgettes and tomatoes, then stir-fry for about 5-7 minutes.
3) Sprinkle the coriander and fenugreek seeds... - 40.6948
Fenugreek Flavoured Potatoes
Heat the oil.
Add the cumin seeds.
Don't let them turn too dark.
Add the turmeric, fenugreek and salt.
Fry for a few seconds.
Add the tomatoes and fry till the fat separates 4 Add the potatoes, stir well, cover and keep on the fire for 7-10 minutes.
Stir... - 37.6573
Potatoes With Fresh Fenugreek
1. Heat the oil in a medium-sized haandi or saucepan and stir-fry the onions for 1 minute with the curry leaves, onion seeds, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and dried red chillies. Lower the heat and add the ginger, garlic, turmeric, chilli powder and salt and... - 35.2517
Rice With Tomatoes And Fenugreek
1. Wash the rice until the water runs clear, set aside in a bowl of water to soak.
2. Heat the corn oil in a large heavy-based saucepan with the curry leaves, onion seeds, red chillies and onions and stir-fry for about 5 minutes. Add the ginger, garlic,... - 34.0393
Fenugreek Recipes By Category