- » Fennel Walnut
Fennel Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fennel walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fennel walnut recipes.
Winter Fennel And Cabbage With Walnuts
1) Chill cabbage and fennel in ice water for 10 minutes to turn crisp. Drain well and set aside.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine mustard, pepper, lemon juice and cream. Add salt to test and mix well.
3) Pour this over the cabbage and... - 40.8697
Fennel Orange And Walnut Salad
Fennel Orange And Walnut Salad tastes great and is very easy to make. Try this simple recipe of Fennel Orange and Walnut Salad and share your feeback. - 40.516
Salad Of Flageolet Beans With Fennel And Walnuts
1. In a medium saucepan, soak the beans in plenty of cold water for at least 6 hours or overnight. Pour off the water, re-cover the beans with fresh water and bring to a boil. Boil the beans vigorously for 5 minutes. Drain the beans in a colander and rinse... - 38.3198
You May Also Like!
Fennel Slaw With Bresaola And Walnut Pesto
1. In a food processor, pulse 1/2 cup of the walnuts with the basil and garlic until finely chopped. Add the oil, mayonnaise and lemon juice and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Coarsely chop the remaining 1/4 cup of walnuts. In a large... - 31.1527
Stemilt Cherry, Apple And Fennel Salad With Walnuts
With the cherry season in full swing, it is safe to say that cherries are the official fruit of 4th of July. They are such a versatile fruit, equally fabulous in both sweet and savory dishes, and exceptional in crisp summer salads. These Stemilt cherries... - 0
Watercress And Fennel Salad
Arrange the watercress, fennel and walnut pieces on four salad plates.
Stir the garlic into the vinaigrette, drizzle the dressing over the salads and serve at once. - 18.9568
Spinach And Fennel Salad
Remove any thick stalks from the spinach and tear the leaves into a salad bowl.
Trim the leaves from the fennel and reserve.
Slice the fennel and add to the bowl with the walnuts.
Just before serving, pour over the dressing and toss well to coat.
Garnish with... - 32.5552
Endive Fennel And Pear Salad
1 Trim and wash all the vegetables.
2 Dry them well.
3 Shred the Belgian endives.
4 Shred the fennel bulbs, having first removed their outermost layer.
5 In a bowl, combine the shredded endive and fennel bulbs.
6 In another... - 43.0342
Fennel Salad With Mussels
Scrub the mussels thoroughly in plenty of cold running water.
Discard any with open or broken shells.
Place half in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, shaking the casserole midway through cooking.
Set aside in their cooking liquid and... - 41.1205
Spinach Boston Lettuce And Fennel Vinaigrette
I always make more of this Spinach Boston Lettuce And Fennel Vinaigrette as my family members have always liked the ingredients. Spinach Boston Lettuce And Fennel Vinaigrette Salad is definitely worth the trouble you take to prepare it. A very refreshing... - 32.225
Remove the outer leaves from the fennel, wash, and cut into paper-thin slices.
Reserve the tender greens for garnish.
Halve the dates, remove the pits and cut into thick slices.
Peel the tangerines and separate the sections, removing seeds where... - 42.481
Garden Greens With Fennel Dressing
1. In a small bowl, soften gelatin in cold water for 2 minutes.
2. Add the boiling water to gelatin and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Stir in salt and sugar completely dissolved.
4. Whisk in remaining dressing ingredients except... - 46.0937
Garden Greens With Fennel Dressing
Garden greens with fennel dressing is a mild and tantalisingly flavorful salad. Made with an assorted salad blend, the garden green salad is dressed with a raspberry vinaigrette. Tossed with greens like arugula, spinach, lettuce, radicchio and fennel bulb,... - 47.2809