- » Fennel Veal
Fennel Veal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fennel veal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fennel veal recipes.
Scallops Of Veal With Fennel And Grapes
Groundwork before cooking
1. Clean and dry the veal with paper towels.
2. Place the meat between two sheets of waxed paper and pound with a meat mallet till about 1/8 of an inch thick
3. In a cup combine the oil, parsley, savory, and rosemary and mix well
4.... - 41.5816
Veal Stew With Fennel
1. In a dutch oven or heavy kettle brown the meat in the oil and season meat with salt and pepper.
2. Stir in the onion and saute until limp, but not brown.
3. Adding water and fennel seed to the pot simmer the stew with cover over low heat for about 1... - 41.2527
Veal Stew With Fennel
Place oil in a stockpot or heavy kettle over medium-high heat.
Add veal and brown on all sides.
Season meat with pepper.
Stir in onion and saute until limp but not brown.
Add water, green onions and fennel seed to the pot.
Reduce heat and cover.
Simmer about... - 40.6474
You May Also Like!
Ham And Fennel Seed Terrine
Line 5-cup terrine with barding fat.
Combine all remaining ingredients except ham and nuts in large bowl and mix with whipping motion to aerate.
Spread about 1/4 to 1/3 of mixture in terrine.
Arrange some strips of ham lengthwise on top and sprinkle with some... - 41.0128
Fennel Au Gratin
Florence fennel has a distinct anise seed flavor Buy bulbs which have well-rounded roots and avoid ones deep green in color.
Trim and slice the fennel; dice the bacon.
Heat the milk in a pan with the salt and the bacon; add the fennel and simmer for 20... - 36.3679
Escalopes With Fennel
Heat the butter in the pan until foaming.
Put in the meat and sprinkle with salt, pepper and the chopped onions.
Cover and cook for 7-8 minutes.
Sprinkle with the fennel and add a good squeeze of lemon juice.
Serve the escalopes and spoon the juices left - 23.1829
Veal parmesan is a cheesy oven cooked veal preparation. The sauce for the veal parmesan is prepared with tomato sauce along with basil and a dash of wine for flavor. The veal is fried with a egg and breadcrumbs coating. Served with the sauce and cheese to top... - 43.4956
Tropical Veal Roast
1. Place bread slices down centre of veal. Combine fennel, parsley, salt, nutmeg, curry, cayenne, lemon juice and butter, spread over bread. Roll up bread and secure with string. Place roll in shallow dish, cook on MEDIUM for twelve minutes. Turn meat over.... - 31.8129
Rolled Stuffed Veal Roast
1. Remove sausage meat from casing. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, cook meat until browned; cool slightly; stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tea spoon pepper, and next 3 ingredients.
2. Untie veal shoulder roast; place fat side down on work surface. To make veal... - 35.4544
Chilled Buffet Veal With Madeira Aspic
1. Grease small bowl. Break 3 eggs into bowl; pierce egg yolks with fork; cover bowl with waxed paper. Cook at high (100% power) 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, until eggs are hard-cooked. Coarsely chop eggs.
2. Into 3-quart casserole or bowl, crumble ground pork and... - 37.8707
Savory Veal Stew
The savory veal stew is prepared with stew veal and vegetables in beef stock and wine. This aromatic stew can be prepared for finner parties and special occassions. Flavored with bay leaves, garlic, caraway seeds and seasoned to taste, the savory veal stew is... - 46.3234
Cut pancetta into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Trim bottom end of fennel bulb and cut off stalks; discard.
Cut fennel bulb lengthwise in half, then slice crosswise.
Clean and trim mushrooms; cut into quarters.
Trim any fat or gristle from... - 40.253
Veal Chops With Fresh Herbs
1. Put the veal chops in a large shallow dish, rub them over with the olive oil, then sprinkle with the fennel seeds. Throw in the sage leaves, roughly torn, thyme sprigs and the rosemary broken into smaller lengths. Cut the garlic bulbs in half across the... - 34.2488