- » Fennel Spice
Fennel Spice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fennel spice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fennel spice recipes.
Juice the ingredients and serve over ice.
If liked, decorate with strips of fennel and fennel fronds.
Add 1 tablespoon of spirulina if you want to suppress your appetite. - 33.4255
You May Also Like!
Clean fennel thoroughly; cut into quarters.
Cook in 1 tablespoon water and 2 tablespoons wine 5 minutes; stir often. (Add more wine if necessary.)
Add tomatoes, rest of wine, and seasonings; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes or until fennel is tender; gently stir... - 28.036
Tyropetes Fennel Spiced Cheese Triangles
Combine onion, all cheeses, parsley and fennel seed in medium bowl and mix well with fork.
Blend in egg.
Stack phyllo on work surface.
Cut lengthwise into thirds; stack again.
Cover phyllo with waxed paper and damp towel to prevent drying.
Remove top strip of... - 43.9684
Fennel & Nectarine Salsa
This Fennel & Nectarine Salsa tastes incredible ! This spicy vegetable sauce makes a mind blowing combination with my bread, meat and pasta dishes. Try this Fennel & Nectarine Salsa and let me know if you like it ! - 28.8735
Spiced Mackerel On Potato Bed
If you are a seafood lover, here we have something for you. The video shows an amazing mackerel recipe which is served on the bed of seasoned potatoes. It is a novel dish which tastes amazing and can be served during dinner and lunch parties. - 122.403
Chicken Smothered With Onion Peppers And Fennel Seeds
1 Sprinkle the fennel seeds in the bottom of a nonstick Dutch oven and cook over medium heat, shaking the pan occasionally, until toasted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool, then grind the fennel seeds in a spice grinder; set aside.
2 Sprinkle the... - 31.3186
Cumin And Fennel Crusted Lamb Chops
1. Spray the broiler rack with olive oil nonstick spray; preheat the broiler.
2. Combine the cumin seeds, fennel seeds, oregano, salt, and pepper in a cup. Press the spice mixture onto both sides of the lamb; place on the broiler rack. Broil the lamb 5 inches... - 24.5948
Roast Pork Shoulder With Fennel And Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 325° In a small bowl, mix the fennel pollen, salt and black pepper. Coat the pork shoulder all over with the spice mixture and set it in a large roast -ing pan, fat side up. Pour the olive oil around the pork. Roll the quartered... - 24.7218
Slow Roasted Pork Belly With Eggplant And Pickled Fennel
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Place the pork belly fat side up in a shallow baking dish. Season the pork all over with salt, pepper, the smoked paprika and the herbs de Provence. Roast for 1 hour. Reduce the oven temperature to 200° and bake for 3 hours... - 35.89
King Prawns In A Fennel Saffron Batter
1. Place the fennel and coriander seeds in a spice grinder and grind to a powder. Transfer to a bowl, add the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, tomato puree and lemon juice and mix thoroughly. Add the king prawns and coat completely. Cover and leave to... - 33.586