- » Fennel Soup
Fennel Soup Recipes
Fennel soup is a type of soup that has fennel seeds as one of the main ingredients and is widely known for the creamy texture. This is a very easy to make recipe and is appreciated and relished by everyone for ... More »
1.Take a large saucepan and heat oil in it.
2.Stir the fennel and cook it for 10- 15 minutes until it turns soft.
3.Stir in cashew nuts, milk and stock and let the mixture boil.
4.Put the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes.
5.Allow the mixture to... - 48.5191
Fennel Soup With Garlic Croutons
1) Cut the green sprigs of the fennel and keep aside for garnish.
2) Chop the remaining fennel bulb.
MAKING ... - 45.3962
Fennel Soup has a good taste. Fennel Soup is very easy to make. Fennel Soup must be tried by non vegetarians. - 44.3363
Chilled Beet And Fennel Soup
Leave root and 1 inch of stem on beets; scrub with a brush.
Place beets and fennel seeds in a medium saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 minutes or until tender.
Pour beets through a fine sieve into a bowl,... - 41.7707
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat and saute the onion for about 3 minutes or cook in the microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
2) Stir in the fennel and chicken stock, allow to boil, lower the heat and simmer covered for 30 minutes or... - 41.2836
Place butter, leek and fennel in casserole.
Cover and microwave 10 minutes.
Mix well and add remaining ingredients, except cream.
Continue microwaving 10 minutes covered.
Force mixture through fine sieve or food mill; stir in cream and replace in... - 41.0942
Gourmet Style Fennel Soup
Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onion and fry for 5 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the fennel, then add the bouquet garni, stock and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes, until the vegetables are very... - 39.6869
Haddock And Fennel Soup
1. In a pan add butter and fry the fennel and leeks for five minutes such that soft and keep aside in a bowl.
2. Clean the pan add, bring to the boil the stock, bay leaf and potatoes and lowering the heat simmer with cover for 10-15 minutes.
3. In... - 39.6556
Fennel Cardamom And Coconut Soup
1. Heat the grapeseed oil in a large pan. Once the oil is hot, add the shallots, ginger, garlic, chilli, fennel seeds and cardamom. Cook over a medium heat for 3 mins. Add the fennel, finely chopped coriander and Pernod (if using) and cook for 2 mins or until... - 35.8305
Parsnip And Fennel Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the parsnips, fennel and onion and cook over a moderate heat for 15 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft, stirring constantly.
2. In a small bowl, mix the cornflour with 150 ml (1/4 pint) of the hot stock until... - 33.6299
1. Remove the feathery leaves from the fennel, and keep them somewhere cool to use as a garnish. Trim any discoloured patches from the fennel, then shred both heads.
2. Put the shredded fennel into a pan with the onion, chicken stock, skimmed milk and salt... - 30.6785
Fennel Soup Recipes By Category