- » Fennel Seed Salad
Fennel Seed Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fennel seed salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fennel seed salad recipes.
Fragrant Fennel Salad
1. To prepare dressing, in small nonstick skillet, toast fennel seeds over medium heat, shaking skillet frequently, until seeds are golden, about 3 minutes. Transfer to large bowl. Stir in yogurt, cilantro, mint, lemon juice, cumin, and salt.
2. Add fennel... - 31.8235
Seared Sea Bass With Fennel Seeds And Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Cut the sweet potatoes into large wedges.
Blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes and drain.
Put the potatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil, half the fennel seeds and some seasoning.
Roast for 15 minutes... - 33.6114
1) Cut the fennel bulbs in halves along the length and discard the tough cores.
2) In a food processor fitted with a slicing disk, place the fennel to slice thinly crosswise.
3) In a flat serving dish, place the fennel slices.
4) With a small... - 48.7415
Fennel And Orange Salad
Trim fennel, slice thinly; wash well and discard any discolored slices.
Cut both ends from oranges then cut off all rind and pith.
With a small sharp knife, cut between membranes of oranges and free seg-rrents.
Remove any seeds.
Combine oranges, fennel and... - 25.9369
Mushroom And Fennel Salad
Combine mushrooms, fennel and red pepper in large bowl or bowls.
In separate bowl whisk oil, garlic and vinegar.
Whisk in fennel seeds, bay leaves and pepper.
Pour over vegetables and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, if desired, but at least 4... - 40.0482
Fennel And Lemon Salad
1) Cover fennel with ice-cold water and keep aside until crisp.
2) On a kitchen towel or paper, dry the fennel after draining the excess water.
3) Slice lemon rind into thin strips and remove pith from rest of lemon.
4) Cut flesh into thin... - 46.2982
Remove the outer leaves from the fennel, wash, and cut into paper-thin slices.
Reserve the tender greens for garnish.
Halve the dates, remove the pits and cut into thick slices.
Peel the tangerines and separate the sections, removing seeds where... - 42.481
Arugula Fennel And Pomegranate Salad
Here a delicious colorful salad to add a wonderful touch to your Thanksgiving menu. Watch this amazing video that presents a recipe for arugula, fennel and pomegranate salad. Do try out this salad and this Thanksgiving and amaze your family! - 112.408
Fennel And Sweet Pepper Salad
Discard outer layers of fennel; halve and remove core.
Slice fennel crosswise into thin strips (about 4 3/4 cups).
Halve peppers lengthwise; remove seeds.
Slice peppers crosswise into thin half-rings.
Combine fennel, sweet peppers, Bibb or Boston lettuce, and... - 43.8243
Sicilian Fennel Salad
Sprinkle the garlic over a serving dish.
Layer the prepared salad vegetables on the platter and chill.
Mix together the oil, lemon juice, pepper and basil, pour over the salad and serve.
Garnish with basil. - 27.1731
Watermelon Fennel And Parsley Salad
Place 1 cup watermelon in a blender, process until smooth.
Strain mixture through a fine sieve over a bowl, reserving 1/4 cup watermelon juice, discard solids and remaining watermelon juice.
Combine 1/4 cup watermelon juice, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a... - 32.717
Fennel Salad With Tarragon And Creamy Tapenade
1. In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice and season generously with salt and pepper. Add the shaved fennel and chopped tarragon and toss well.
2. In a small bowl, stir the black olive tapenade into the fromage Blanc. Spread a thin layer of... - 28.837
Green Salad With Lemon And Fennel
1) With a vegetable peeler, bring out the lemon zest in long strips. Slice the zest in thin strips along the length. Store inside a plastic wrap to keep fresh and moist.
2) Trim off and discard the green stalks of the fennel. Remove the cores... - 50.4362
Asparagus Fennel Pasta Salad
Place asparagus, onions and fennel in a 15-inch x 10-inch x 1 inch baking pan.
Drizzle with the oil; toss to coat.
Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the... - 44.0951
Cucumber And Fennel Salad
Thinly peel the cucumbers, cut them in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
Cut the cucumber halves crosswise into slices about 1/4 inch thick.
Put the slices into a large mixing bowl and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Cover and let stand for at least 1 hour... - 35.0772
Warm Salad Of Wild Mushrooms And Fennel
1. Combine the fennel in a small saucepan with enough water to cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the fennel is barely tender, about 5 minutes. Dram, cool, and gently toss with the radicchio in a bowl.
2. Combine the garlic... - 35.6149
Antiaging Feathery Fennel Salad
AntiAging Feathery Fennel Salad is a crunchy, sweet refreshing salad. The feathery fennel leaves are good anti oxidants. This salad is rich in folate, vitamin C, fibers and potassium which are good for cardiovascular and colon health. It also refreshes your... - 114.263
Fennel And Anchovy Antipasto
Finely slice the fennel and place in a bowl of iced water.
Peel and segment the grapefruit, removing the outer pith and seeds.
Drain the fennel and pat dry.
Arrange the fennel, grapefruit segments and capers in a serving dish.
Drape over the anchovy fillets... - 33.8055
Fennel Cardamom And Coconut Soup
1. Heat the grapeseed oil in a large pan. Once the oil is hot, add the shallots, ginger, garlic, chilli, fennel seeds and cardamom. Cook over a medium heat for 3 mins. Add the fennel, finely chopped coriander and Pernod (if using) and cook for 2 mins or until... - 35.8305
Garden Greens With Fennel Dressing
1. In a small bowl, soften gelatin in cold water for 2 minutes.
2. Add the boiling water to gelatin and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Stir in salt and sugar completely dissolved.
4. Whisk in remaining dressing ingredients except... - 46.0937
Orange & Fennel Salad
1. Using a small serrated knife, remove the rind and pith from 1 orange, cutting carefully from the top to the bottom of the orange so it retains its shape. Work over a small bowl to catch the juices.
2. Peel the remaining oranges the same way, reserving all... - 37.3212
Fennel Orange And Walnut Salad
Fennel Orange And Walnut Salad tastes great and is very easy to make. Try this simple recipe of Fennel Orange and Walnut Salad and share your feeback. - 40.516
Tuna Salad With Fennel Cucumber And Tarragon
1. In a bowl, whisk the shallot, vinegar, oil, sugar and tarragon. Add the fennel and cucumber and toss. Let the salad stand for 5 minutes.
2. Add the tuna to the salad and season with salt and pepper. Spoon the salad into lettuce leaves or pita bread and... - 31.6977
Wild Rice Fennel And Orange Salad
Trim leaves off fennel and mince, reserving 1 1/2 teaspoons.
Trim off rough outer stalks and discard.
Cur bulb in half lengthwise,- remove core.
Cur crosswise into 1/8-inch slices.
Cook wild rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain... - 35.0253
Mushroom, Fennel And Pepperoni Salad
Mushroom, Fennel And Pepperoni Salad! My mouth is already watering. This delicious salad boasts a wonderful flavor! Try it. I have no doubt that you will be addicted t the Mushroom, Fennel And Pepperoni Salad recipe in no time! - 44.4444
Chicken, Fennel And Orange Salad
1. Heat oil and butter in large saucepan. Cook chicken, stirring, until well browned and tender; drain.
2. Combine chicken, fennel, olives, onion, orange, rocket and dressing in large bowl; toss gently. dressing Combine ingredients in screw-top jar; shake... - 33.2687
Squid, Fennel And Avocado Salad
Heat olive oil in heavy skillet over low heat.
Add squid and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Combine lemon juice and peel in bowl.
Whisk in olive oil 1 drop at a time until mixture is thickened.
Stir in garlic, onion, fennel, anise, salt,... - 45.3335
Poached Halibut With Fennel Cucumber Mint Salad
1. Cut off the fennel and slice it in half and remove the hard root end. Using a mandolin, slice the fennel to a 1/16″. Repeat with the cucumber.
2. Add the sliced fennel, cucumber and mint in a large bowl.
3. Drizzle with olive oil to coat... - 107.817
Cabbage And Fennel
Cut the vegetables into julienne strips and blend with remaining ingredients.
Chill. - 28.1393
Sea Bream With Fennel
Put the shallots in a bowl with the butter and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Remove the tough stalks of the fennel and cut the bulb into thin strips.
Put in a large oval dish with 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10... - 44.4644
Garden Greens With Fennel Dressing
Garden greens with fennel dressing is a mild and tantalisingly flavorful salad. Made with an assorted salad blend, the garden green salad is dressed with a raspberry vinaigrette. Tossed with greens like arugula, spinach, lettuce, radicchio and fennel bulb,... - 47.2809
Italian Potatoes With Fennel
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except potatoes and Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 9 to 12 minutes, or until tender, stirring twice.
Let stand, covered, for 4 minutes.
Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 44.6293
Roasted Vegetable Salad
1. Place fennel, sweet potatoes and shallots in a nonstick baking dish and spray with olive oil. Sprinkle with cumin seeds and bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 30-35 minutes or until vegetables are soft and golden. Set aside to cool for 10-15 minutes or until... - 35.9926
Tuna And Fennel Coulibiac
Fry (saute) the fennel and onion in the butter for about 3 minutes, stirring until softened and slightly golden.
Remove from the heat and stir in the tuna, sweetcorn, mayonnaise, parsley and seasoning.
Unroll the pastry on to a dampened baking sheet.
Spoon... - 39.7762
Artichokes Vine Ripened Tomatoes Fennel And Celery
Combine fennel and celery and 3/4 cup dressing in medium bowl; toss to coat.
Toss remaining dressing with artichokes.
Arrange chicory on serving plates; place fennel and celery salad in center.
Garnish with artichokes and tomatoes; sprinkle with parsley. - 27.4786
Roast Chicken With Fennel And Mustard
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a small bowl, place the parsley, mustard, garlic, pepper flakes and the fennel and mix well
3. Add the lemon juice to the pan to make a thick paste
4. Rub the chicken with the two-thirds of the... - 40.3206
Slow Roasted Pork With Fennel And Black Pepper
1. Prepare the joint by cutting the string and unrolling it. Flatten it out as much as possible and cut away any thick pieces to produce an even thick slab of meat.
2. Prepare a mixture of garlic, rosemary, fennel, pepper, bay and one... - 42.0627
Fennel In Tomato Sauce
1. In a large frying pan ( with tight lid) add oil.
2. Cook green pepper till it turns limp.
3. Add salt, sugar and paprika.
4. Cook while stirring for 1 minute.
5. Add water and tomato sauce.
6. Cook for further 5 minutes.
7. Set the fennel in tomato... - 46.3335
Spicy Beef Curry With Bishop Seeds
If you are a beef addict, here is a special beef recipe for you. Chef Belucci shows how to make delicious beef curry using bishop weeds. These tiny weeds also called ajwain, aid in digestion and also enhance the flavor of the dish. - 111.232
Crispy Winter Salad
1. Place the almonds in an ungreased heavy-based frying pan over a low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring until slightly browned.
2. Put half the almonds with the prepared celery and orange in a serving bowl and toss lightly.
3. Combine the yogurt, coriander (if... - 26.4373
New Layered Salad
1 Place mixed greens in the bottom of a 2 1/2-quart clear salad bowl. Layer in the following order: garbanzo beans, tomatoes, sliced fennel or celery, sweet pepper, turkey ham, and green onions.
2 For dressing, stir together mayonnaise dressing or salad... - 32.4046
Crunchy Salmon Salad With Tatsoi
1) Take a frying pan and add the sesame, fennel and peanuts to it.
2) Dry fry them over heat until they become golden brown in color.
3) Remove from pan and allow to cool.
4) Take a large bowl and flake the salmon in it.
5) Add the cucumber,... - 46.2333
White Bean And Pepper Salad
In a medium mixing bowl stir together lemon juice, oil, sugar, dillweed or fennel seed, pepper, and garlic.
Add beans, green or sweet red pepper, cucumber, and green onions.
Toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours. - 33.3995
Curried Chicken Salad Cups
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, fennel seed, curry, honey and cinnamon; add to chicken mixture and mix well. - 33.806
Salad With Vinaigrette Dressing
Combine water and next 5 ingredients in a non-aluminum saucepan; bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
Serve warm or at room temperature over mixed salad greens. - 26.1822
Three Pepper Salad
Three Pepper Salad are my all-time favorite. The flavor of this Three Pepper Salad was good, just make sure that you mix them the right way. You will definitely make it again! - 30.1002
Goat's Cheese Salad
1) In a serving bowl, put the sliced cheese
2) Sprinkle little black pepper over it.
3) Chop the celery.
4) Beat 2 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp vinegar together and pour over cheese.
5) In the bowl, add celery and nuts.
6) Toss everyting... - 43.6789
Place potato balls in saucepan, season with salt and pour in enough cold water to cover.
Bring to boil.
Continue cooking 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add mushrooms, 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice, oil and fennel seed; continue cooking 2 minutes.
Drop in scallops... - 39.5427
Crunchy Celery & Parsley Salad
This Crunchy Celery & Parsley Salad tastes yummy ! Try this mixed vegetable platter with irresistible seasonings and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Crunchy Celery & Parsley Salad are welcome ! - 34.6497
Cut off long stalks and bruised leaves from fennel.
Slice end off bulbous base.
Wash and dry fennel.
Cut into quarters, then horizontally into thin slices.
Cut carrots into thin rounds.
Wash and dry pepper.
Cut in half and remove pith and seeds.
Cut into very... - 37.3648
Lentil Salad With Summer Squash
1 To prepare the salad: In a medium-size saucepan, bring the water to a boil over moderately high heat. Add the squash and cook for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the squash to a colander, rinse under cold water, and drain... - 36.8714
Curried Rice Salad With Chicken And Mango
Peel and finely dice the onion and saute in the oil until translucent.
Add the rice and the curry powder.
Heat briefly, stirring constantly.
Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
Cook 20 minutes covered over low heat, then allow to cool.
Wash and clean... - 42.8085
Fish And Tomato Salad
Place the fish in a glass dish and sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper, cover and chill for 3 1/4-4 hours, basting occasionally.
Drain off the liquid and discard.
Add tomatoes, bell pepper and capers to the fish.
Spread with French dressing, stir... - 31.5509
Toss the spinach with the green onions, bacon, mushrooms, and mung bean sprouts.
Toss with the fennel dressing, and top with the parmesan or romano cheese, salt, and pepper.
My mother adds fresh sunflower seeds to this dish and creates a great hit - 29.7431
Date And Chicken Salad
1. Trim stalks from fennel. Rinse feathery green leaves; chop enough to measure 2 to 3 tablespoons and save a few others for garnish. Discard remaining leaves and stalks. Trim root end, any bruised areas, and coarse fibers from fennel head. Rinse head and cut... - 29.711
Prepare rice and eggs.
Chop eggs and capers finely.
Toss rice, egg and capers together.
Add sufficient mayonnaise to moisten thoroughly.
Season with caraway seeds and salt and pepper to taste.
Chill, then fold in finely chopped cucumber. - 33.4961
Tofu And Vegetable Salad
1. Cut fennel bulb, peppers, celery and onion into match-stick sized pieces.
2. Cut tofu into bite size cubes. Place tofu and vegetables in a glass bowl.
3. Whisk together all the marinate ingredients. Pour over vegetables & tofu, toss. Marinate in... - 39.0064
Pork Tenderloin With Sweet Orange Salad
1. Whisk together the oil, lemon juice, garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Peel the oranges with a sharp knife, cut in half through the stem end, and cut crosswise into thin slices. Discard any seeds. Combine the oranges,... - 34.6293
Zesty Seafood Salad
1 ln a 12-inch skillet, combine the clam juice, water, tomato paste, orange juice, lime juice, orange zest, and fennel seeds. Bring to a boil over moderate heat, then
lower the heat and add the scallops and carrot. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until the... - 32.9478
Fresh Mixed Salad
1. Discard outer or damaged leaves from greens. Wash quickly and thoroughly in cold water and dry in a spinning basket or with a paper towel. Tear (don't chop) into bite-sized pieces in a large bowl that has been rubbed with cut garlic.
2. Wash pepper, remove... - 36.8947
Provencal Chicken Salad
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, gas, or wood fire or preheat the broiler
2. Start slicing the peppers, onion, and fennel into paper-thin slices
3. In a bowl, pour the olive oil with the lemon juice, and whisk it until the liquids... - 48.3944
Grilled Baby Octopus With Spring Salad
1. In a large pot, combine apple cider vinegar, water, black pepper, bay leaf, garlic, and octopus.
2. Place the pot on flame and bring it to a gentle boil. Turn the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes. Drain and cut octopus as shown... - 0
Ask Chef Tony - On Going Gluten Free, Episode 15
We're taking a step back to look into gluten. There is a growing awareness of gluten and gluten intolerance and Tony himself has found that gluten may have been affecting his health. So we are embarking on an exploration of gluten and it's impact on health... - 108.401
Rice Pasta With Bok Choy And Ground Cashews
1. Cook spaghetti as per instructions. When completely cooked run the pasta under cold water.
2. Drain the excess water.
3. Prepare the dressing. Place it in the salad bowl.
4. Place the pasta in the bowl with dressing. Separate the coating strands as... - 49.8602
Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, fennel seeds, coriander, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Set aside to allow the flavours to blend while making the rest of the salad.
Mix the olives and vegetables together in a large salad bowl.
Add the feta... - 35.5368
Herb Salad Dressing Mix
Place all the ingredients in a 1 pint jar, cover tightly, and shake well to mix.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place. - 22.3419
Warm Spinach & Sausage Salad
Tear spinach leaves into bite-size pieces.
Cut bell pepper lengthwise into thin strips.
Cut onions into 3-inch lengths and sliver lengthwise.
Place vegetables in a large salad bowl and set aside.
In a wide frying pan, cook sausage over medium-high heat,... - 38.0575
Babe Farms Greek Salad
1. In a medium bowl mix oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, fennel, oregano, and salt and pepper and whisk well until mixed properly.
2. In a large salad bowl put the salad blend, tomatoes, bell peppers, onion and cucumber, drizzle the dressing and toss... - 41.8993
Grapefruit Seafood Salad
In med.skillet heat oil; cook garlic until golden.
Add green beans; stirfry 2-3 minutes until crisptender.
Remove wittoslotted spoon to a k.bowl.
In same skillet, stirfry scallops 2-3 minutes until done.
Remove with slotted'spoon and add to green beans.
Add... - 42.4238
Herbed Salad Dressing
Put all ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process at MIX until well combined. - 28.6248
Rice Salad With Anchovy Dressing
1) In boiling salted water, cook rice for 15 minutes till tender.
2) Drain the rice and rinse under cold water to cool.
3) Drain anchovies and reserve half for garnish.
4) Peel the carrot and make shallow grooves at intervals lengthwise.
5)... - 46.2051
Chunky Grilled Salad
In salad bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup (50 ml) of the olive oil, the vinegar, garlic, mustard and pepper; set aside.
Cut onion into 4 thick slices.
Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, then cut each piece in half crosswise.
Trim fennel; cut lengthwise into 4 thick... - 43.2218
Warm Spinach Pear & Sausage Salad
1. Trim and discard ends of onions. Cut onions into 2-inch (5-cm) lengths; then cut each piece lengthwise into slivers. Tear spinach into bite-size pieces. Place onions, spinach, and bell pepper in a large serving bowl, cover, and set aside.
2. Peel and core... - 29.3305
Garden Salad With Cod
In 9-inch round baking dish, combine cod and wine.
Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork, turning pieces over after half the time.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine onion, g - 33.3051
1. Cut off the tops of the pumpkins, about one-quarter of the way down. Scoop out seeds and pulp.
2. Rub the insides of both with a cut clove of garlic and sprinkle with salt. Put 1 garlic clove in each, replace the 'lids' and bake in a preheated oven for 35... - 32.3335
Sharon Tyler Herbst's Summer Bread Salad
1) Prepare the dressing: In a large bowl using a fork mix shallots, lemon rind, garlic, and salt. Mash the ingredients.
2) Whisk oil, vinegar, and freshly ground black pepper.
3) Prepare the salad: In a bowl add cucumber, fennel, tomatoes, peppers, and... - 42.0145
Spiced Chicken And Salad Burrito
1. Take a small, frying pan, add coriander seeds and toast for about 60 sec or till they pop and leave a good aroma. Using a mortar, pound roasted coriander seeds with cumin, fennel, chili flakes, cayenne, paprika, garlic and black pepper. Add... - 43.013
Grilled Vegetable Salad
1. Light a grill. Brush the bell peppers, fennel, eggplant, corn, onion, zucchini and jalapeno with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the vegetables over moderately high heat for about 15 minutes, turning often, until their skins are lightly... - 34.5428
Homemade Salad Dressing
Don't want to use a store bought salad dressing for your salad today? Try this simple and a much healthy alternative by preparing this homemade salad dressing. The best part is that you can create your own variation by adding your favorite ingredients. Give... - 117.126
Rice Salad are a unique salad that you can serve at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my salad crazy mother in law for our a family get together and she loved it! Try the Rice Salad and you will understand why! - 39.9823
Kofta Kebabs With Houmous Sauce And Couscous Salad
1. In a bowl, pour stock and lemon juice over the couscous, stir and leave to swell.
2. Soak four 15cm (6in) wooden skewers in warm water. Pre-heat a griddle or frying pan.
3. Cut the fennel into small pieces. Quarter the courgette lengthways... - 46.0047
Stir Fry Salad Pizza
For crust, thaw pastry according to package directions.
On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry to form a 12-inch square.
Cut into a 12-inch circle.
Place circle on a large baking sheet or a 12-inch pizza pan.
Generously prick bottom.
Bake in a 375° oven... - 43.6585
Antipasto Potato Salad
Antipasto Potato Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish. Serve this Antipasto Potato Salad; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 37.5831
Sweetcorn Salad With Beansprouts
1. In a saucepan boil water and add sweetcorn. Cook sweetcorn for 5 minutes in boiling water till it is lightly cooked.
2. In a bowl mix the salad ingredients.
3. In a screw top jar put all the dressing ingredients. Shake to mix well.
4. Serve... - 43.7982
Mango Salsa (fresh Mango Salad)
Learn how to prepare flavorful Mango Salsa (Fresh Mango Salad Recipe). It can be enjoyed as a salad by itself, as a side dish with your main meal or as an appetizer/starter with chips or pita bread. - 0
Warm Bean Salad With Lamb
PUT THE BEANS in a large bowl and pour boiling water over to cover them by 1 inch.
Let sit for 1 hour, then drain the beans and put them in a saucepan with fresh, cold water to cover by 2 inches.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer until the beans... - 44.5398
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 113.379
Appetizing Tuscan Tuna Salad
The best things about Tuscan Tuna Salad is that it is light refreshing and so appetizing that one cannot take his hands off it. Ideal for beginning the meal, this salad is colorful and can be made easily at home. So next time you wanna try a salad, try this... - 115.88
Coleslaw With Italian Dressing
1) Chop off the coarse outer leaves of the cabbage.
2) Remove the central core and finely shredd the cabbage.
3) Take a serving bowl, put the chopped cabbage leaves.
4) Take a screw top jar, put all the ingredients along with crushed... - 42.3119
Sea Bass With Lemon Olives Tomatoes And Saffron Potatoes
About an hour before serving, mix the diced tomato and dill with the extra virgin oil, to infuse; set aside.
Cook the potatoes with the saffron in a pan of salt water for 10-12 minutes; remove and set aside.
Add the onions to the saffron water; cook for 10-12... - 47.4444
Mixed Vegetable Mold
1) Take a 2 quart saucepan and mix gelatin with 2 cups of -€œV8-€ juice. Heat the mixture over low heat until gelatin dissolves completely, stirring occasionally.
2) Add lemon juice, fennel powder, reserved -€œV8-€ juice and garlic... - 43.7706
Mixed Greens With Potato Croutons And Tarragon Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2. Take 2 cookie sheets and rub them with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Keep aside until used.
3. In a medium bowl, mix red pepper, vinegar, rest of the olive oil, onion, fennel seeds, ground red pepper, and salt... - 45.5207
Chilli And Rosemary Aubergine Parcels With Smoky Mash
1. To make the parcels, slice the aubergines lengthways into 1/2-1 cm slices (you need 8 slices in all), lightly brush both sides with a little of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a griddle pan (or barbecue, weather permitting) over a... - 38.7287
Endive And Hood River Apples
FOR THE PECANS, preheat the oven to 350°F.
Melt the butter with the honey in a small saucepan and stir in the spices.
Add the pecan pieces and stir until thoroughly coated in the spice mixture.
Spread the pecans evenly onto a nonstick or lightly greased... - 44.6943
Spicy Pork Patties
Mix together the pork, crumbs, egg, garlic, wine, salt, pepper, and fennel seed.
Divide into 4 equal-sized portions and shape into patties about 1/2 inch thick.
If you saute the patties heat 1 tablespoon salad oil in a 10-inch frying pan over medium-low heat... - 29.5667
Steamed Seafood And Vegetable Stew
Rinse the clams thoroughly under plenty of cold running water.
Put in a single layer in a dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the bell pepper in a small casserole with 2-3 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4... - 43.366
Game Hens Or Squab With Apple Juice
Remove poultry necks and giblets and reserve for other uses, if desired.
With poultry shears or a knife, split each bird lengthwise along one side of backbone.
Place birds, skin side up, on a flat surface and press firmly, cracking bones slightly, until birds... - 33.3136
Shark Steaks With Mushrooms
In a 9-inch microwave-proof dish, stir together lemon juice, wine, garlic, oregano, salt, fennel seed, pepper, and oil.
Add fish and turn several times to coat well.
Let marinate at room temperature for 30 to 60 minutes, turning every 15 minutes.
Drain... - 44.5951
Swordfish With Mushrooms
Wipe fish with damp cloth and cut into serving-size pieces.
Combine lemon juice, wine, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and fennel.
Place fish in a plastic bag, pour in marinade, and twist-tie bag closed.
Chill for 1 to 2 hours, turning bag often.Lift fish from... - 41.0804