- » Fennel Seed Salad
Fennel Seed Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fennel seed salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fennel seed salad recipes.
Fragrant Fennel Salad
1. To prepare dressing, in small nonstick skillet, toast fennel seeds over medium heat, shaking skillet frequently, until seeds are golden, about 3 minutes. Transfer to large bowl. Stir in yogurt, cilantro, mint, lemon juice, cumin, and salt.
2. Add fennel... - 30.0336
Seared Sea Bass With Fennel Seeds And Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Cut the sweet potatoes into large wedges.
Blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes and drain.
Put the potatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil, half the fennel seeds and some seasoning.
Roast for 15 minutes... - 33.5336
Mushroom And Fennel Salad
Combine mushrooms, fennel and red pepper in large bowl or bowls.
In separate bowl whisk oil, garlic and vinegar.
Whisk in fennel seeds, bay leaves and pepper.
Pour over vegetables and toss well.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, if desired, but at least 4... - 37.9548
1) Cut the fennel bulbs in halves along the length and discard the tough cores.
2) In a food processor fitted with a slicing disk, place the fennel to slice thinly crosswise.
3) In a flat serving dish, place the fennel slices.
4) With a small... - 48.3504
Vitamix Feathery Fennel Salad Blenditandmendit
Looking for a quick and easy salad recipe that is 100% vegan? Then your search ends here! Watch this video and learn to make a salad that is tasty, healthy and guaranteed to disappear as soon as it is served! - 99.1439
Fennel And Orange Salad
Trim fennel, slice thinly; wash well and discard any discolored slices.
Cut both ends from oranges then cut off all rind and pith.
With a small sharp knife, cut between membranes of oranges and free seg-rrents.
Remove any seeds.
Combine oranges, fennel and... - 24.2286
Remove the outer leaves from the fennel, wash, and cut into paper-thin slices.
Reserve the tender greens for garnish.
Halve the dates, remove the pits and cut into thick slices.
Peel the tangerines and separate the sections, removing seeds where... - 40.1269
Arugula Fennel And Pomegranate Salad
Here a delicious colorful salad to add a wonderful touch to your Thanksgiving menu. Watch this amazing video that presents a recipe for arugula, fennel and pomegranate salad. Do try out this salad and this Thanksgiving and amaze your family! - 130.009
Fennel And Sweet Pepper Salad
Discard outer layers of fennel; halve and remove core.
Slice fennel crosswise into thin strips (about 4 3/4 cups).
Halve peppers lengthwise; remove seeds.
Slice peppers crosswise into thin half-rings.
Combine fennel, sweet peppers, Bibb or Boston lettuce, and... - 43.2028
Sicilian Fennel Salad
Sprinkle the garlic over a serving dish.
Layer the prepared salad vegetables on the platter and chill.
Mix together the oil, lemon juice, pepper and basil, pour over the salad and serve.
Garnish with basil. - 26.0384
Watermelon Fennel And Parsley Salad
Place 1 cup watermelon in a blender, process until smooth.
Strain mixture through a fine sieve over a bowl, reserving 1/4 cup watermelon juice, discard solids and remaining watermelon juice.
Combine 1/4 cup watermelon juice, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a... - 30.2224
Fennel Salad With Tarragon And Creamy Tapenade
1. In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice and season generously with salt and pepper. Add the shaved fennel and chopped tarragon and toss well.
2. In a small bowl, stir the black olive tapenade into the fromage Blanc. Spread a thin layer of... - 27.4377
Green Salad With Lemon And Fennel
1) With a vegetable peeler, bring out the lemon zest in long strips. Slice the zest in thin strips along the length. Store inside a plastic wrap to keep fresh and moist.
2) Trim off and discard the green stalks of the fennel. Remove the cores... - 49.7967
Asparagus Fennel Pasta Salad
Place asparagus, onions and fennel in a 15-inch x 10-inch x 1 inch baking pan.
Drizzle with the oil; toss to coat.
Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the... - 42.6829
Fennel Orange And Walnut Salad
Fennel Orange And Walnut Salad tastes great and is very easy to make. Try this simple recipe of Fennel Orange and Walnut Salad and share your feeback. - 40.2599
Cucumber And Fennel Salad
Thinly peel the cucumbers, cut them in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
Cut the cucumber halves crosswise into slices about 1/4 inch thick.
Put the slices into a large mixing bowl and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Cover and let stand for at least 1 hour... - 32.6873
Warm Salad Of Wild Mushrooms And Fennel
1. Combine the fennel in a small saucepan with enough water to cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the fennel is barely tender, about 5 minutes. Dram, cool, and gently toss with the radicchio in a bowl.
2. Combine the garlic... - 33.0424
Fennel And Lemon Salad
1) Cover fennel with ice-cold water and keep aside until crisp.
2) On a kitchen towel or paper, dry the fennel after draining the excess water.
3) Slice lemon rind into thin strips and remove pith from rest of lemon.
4) Cut flesh into thin... - 46.0374
Fennel Cardamom And Coconut Soup
1. Heat the grapeseed oil in a large pan. Once the oil is hot, add the shallots, ginger, garlic, chilli, fennel seeds and cardamom. Cook over a medium heat for 3 mins. Add the fennel, finely chopped coriander and Pernod (if using) and cook for 2 mins or until... - 35.4659
Fennel And Anchovy Antipasto
Finely slice the fennel and place in a bowl of iced water.
Peel and segment the grapefruit, removing the outer pith and seeds.
Drain the fennel and pat dry.
Arrange the fennel, grapefruit segments and capers in a serving dish.
Drape over the anchovy fillets... - 34.0177
Italian Potatoes With Fennel
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except potatoes and Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 9 to 12 minutes, or until tender, stirring twice.
Let stand, covered, for 4 minutes.
Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 44.4108
Garden Greens With Fennel Dressing
1. In a small bowl, soften gelatin in cold water for 2 minutes.
2. Add the boiling water to gelatin and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Stir in salt and sugar completely dissolved.
4. Whisk in remaining dressing ingredients except... - 44.5361
Orange & Fennel Salad
1. Using a small serrated knife, remove the rind and pith from 1 orange, cutting carefully from the top to the bottom of the orange so it retains its shape. Work over a small bowl to catch the juices.
2. Peel the remaining oranges the same way, reserving all... - 35.6523
Tuna Salad With Fennel Cucumber And Tarragon
1. In a bowl, whisk the shallot, vinegar, oil, sugar and tarragon. Add the fennel and cucumber and toss. Let the salad stand for 5 minutes.
2. Add the tuna to the salad and season with salt and pepper. Spoon the salad into lettuce leaves or pita bread and... - 29.0218
Wild Rice Fennel And Orange Salad
Trim leaves off fennel and mince, reserving 1 1/2 teaspoons.
Trim off rough outer stalks and discard.
Cur bulb in half lengthwise,- remove core.
Cur crosswise into 1/8-inch slices.
Cook wild rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain... - 33.6434
Mushroom, Fennel And Pepperoni Salad
Mushroom, Fennel And Pepperoni Salad! My mouth is already watering. This delicious salad boasts a wonderful flavor! Try it. I have no doubt that you will be addicted t the Mushroom, Fennel And Pepperoni Salad recipe in no time! - 43.0068
Chicken, Fennel And Orange Salad
1. Heat oil and butter in large saucepan. Cook chicken, stirring, until well browned and tender; drain.
2. Combine chicken, fennel, olives, onion, orange, rocket and dressing in large bowl; toss gently. dressing Combine ingredients in screw-top jar; shake... - 31.1614
Squid, Fennel And Avocado Salad
Heat olive oil in heavy skillet over low heat.
Add squid and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Combine lemon juice and peel in bowl.
Whisk in olive oil 1 drop at a time until mixture is thickened.
Stir in garlic, onion, fennel, anise, salt,... - 43.9526
Poached Halibut With Fennel Cucumber Mint Salad
1. Cut off the fennel and slice it in half and remove the hard root end. Using a mandolin, slice the fennel to a 1/16″. Repeat with the cucumber.
2. Add the sliced fennel, cucumber and mint in a large bowl.
3. Drizzle with olive oil to coat... - 109.494
Cabbage And Fennel
Cut the vegetables into julienne strips and blend with remaining ingredients.
Chill. - 26.7522
Sea Bream With Fennel
Put the shallots in a bowl with the butter and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Remove the tough stalks of the fennel and cut the bulb into thin strips.
Put in a large oval dish with 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10... - 42.8468
Garden Greens With Fennel Dressing
Garden greens with fennel dressing is a mild and tantalisingly flavorful salad. Made with an assorted salad blend, the garden green salad is dressed with a raspberry vinaigrette. Tossed with greens like arugula, spinach, lettuce, radicchio and fennel bulb,... - 45.0644
Roasted Vegetable Salad
1. Place fennel, sweet potatoes and shallots in a nonstick baking dish and spray with olive oil. Sprinkle with cumin seeds and bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 30-35 minutes or until vegetables are soft and golden. Set aside to cool for 10-15 minutes or until... - 36.416
Tuna And Fennel Coulibiac
Fry (saute) the fennel and onion in the butter for about 3 minutes, stirring until softened and slightly golden.
Remove from the heat and stir in the tuna, sweetcorn, mayonnaise, parsley and seasoning.
Unroll the pastry on to a dampened baking sheet.
Spoon... - 37.3173
Artichokes Vine Ripened Tomatoes Fennel And Celery
Combine fennel and celery and 3/4 cup dressing in medium bowl; toss to coat.
Toss remaining dressing with artichokes.
Arrange chicory on serving plates; place fennel and celery salad in center.
Garnish with artichokes and tomatoes; sprinkle with parsley. - 26.2771
Roast Chicken With Fennel And Mustard
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a small bowl, place the parsley, mustard, garlic, pepper flakes and the fennel and mix well
3. Add the lemon juice to the pan to make a thick paste
4. Rub the chicken with the two-thirds of the... - 42.3713
Slow Roasted Pork With Fennel And Black Pepper
1. Prepare the joint by cutting the string and unrolling it. Flatten it out as much as possible and cut away any thick pieces to produce an even thick slab of meat.
2. Prepare a mixture of garlic, rosemary, fennel, pepper, bay and one... - 40.6624
Fennel In Tomato Sauce
1. In a large frying pan ( with tight lid) add oil.
2. Cook green pepper till it turns limp.
3. Add salt, sugar and paprika.
4. Cook while stirring for 1 minute.
5. Add water and tomato sauce.
6. Cook for further 5 minutes.
7. Set the fennel in tomato... - 45.9227
Spicy Beef Curry With Bishop Seeds
If you are a beef addict, here is a special beef recipe for you. Chef Belucci shows how to make delicious beef curry using bishop weeds. These tiny weeds also called ajwain, aid in digestion and also enhance the flavor of the dish. - 114.484
New Layered Salad
1 Place mixed greens in the bottom of a 2 1/2-quart clear salad bowl. Layer in the following order: garbanzo beans, tomatoes, sliced fennel or celery, sweet pepper, turkey ham, and green onions.
2 For dressing, stir together mayonnaise dressing or salad... - 31.017