- » Fennel Seed Mustard Fish
Fennel Seed Mustard Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fennel seed mustard fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fennel seed mustard fish recipes.
Would you like to try simple Fish Curry at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. It is a traditional Fish Curry recipe from Bengali Cuisine. Fish Curry is a delicious Indian Curry.It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and... - 50.405
Fish Curry With Lentil And Vegetables
If you are fascinated about curries, then you must try this simply incredible lentil and vegetable based fish curry. Quite popular in Bengali cuisine of India, the dish combines the goodness of lentils with waxy potatoes, aubergines, herbs and fish fillets. - 110.385
Vegetarian Fish Curry
Chettinad cuisine is mostly known for its non-vegetarian specials but all the veggie lovers out there are going to love this fish(fake fish) curry,also this curry is a vegan delight. - 107.679
Baked Fish With Herb Stuffing
1) Clean and rinse the fish thoroughly.
2) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3) In a skillet, saute the onion and celery in 1/2 cup butter, until the onion is lightly browned.
4) Blend in the marjoram, sage, parsely, tarragon, dill, Bon... - 47.0981
Grouper Braised In Tomatoes
Preheat oven to 425 Â°F (220 Â°C).
Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook 5 minutes. Stir once during cooking.
Add tomatoes and season well. Cover and continue cooking 5 minutes.
Spread mustard over grouper steaks. Place fish... - 31.2733
Bourride is a classic a Mediterranean fish soup with garlic, onions and orange peel as the main ingredients. Prepared with any white fish fillets of choice, the bourride has toasted french bread rounds in it and is quite savory and filling. - 47.4237
Monkfish In Ginger Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the fish into individual portions.
3) Place the fish in a single layer in a large dish and cover with the yogurt.
4) Cover the dish and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
5) In skillet, heat oil... - 45.963
Preheat the broiler.
Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in an 8-10-inch skillet over a medium flame, put in the fennel seeds, and fry, stirring, for about 5 seconds.
Add onions and ginger, and continue to cook, stirring, for 5 to 8 minutes, or until onions are a... - 44.5806
Rice Salad With Anchovy Dressing
1) In boiling salted water, cook rice for 15 minutes till tender.
2) Drain the rice and rinse under cold water to cool.
3) Drain anchovies and reserve half for garnish.
4) Peel the carrot and make shallow grooves at intervals lengthwise.
5)... - 46.2051
Spice Crusted Tuna With Asparagus And Seaweed Wrapped Noodles
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Combine the peppercorns, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, and allspice berries in a spice or coffee grinder or a mini food processor and process until very fine. Transfer to a shallow bowl and stir in the curry powder and... - 45.8583
Cheese Tortellini With Tuna
Grill or broil tuna, 4 inches from heat source, 7 to 9 minutes or until fish just begins to flake.
Remove and discard skin.
Cut tuna into chunks; set aside.
Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add bell peppers, onion and fennel seeds; cook over... - 41.7019
Mango pickle can go with a variety of different foods such as vegetarian, fish or meat. It complements the main dish and is delicious. - 41.8391
Steamed Seafood And Vegetable Stew
Rinse the clams thoroughly under plenty of cold running water.
Put in a single layer in a dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Put the bell pepper in a small casserole with 2-3 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4... - 43.366
Shrimp And Lobster With Sauce Caviar
1) In a bowl, combine all the Sauce Caviar ingredients together and mix thoroughly, but gently.
2) Allow to stand for minimum 1 hour for the flavors to blend, then refrigerate until needed.
3) Preheat the broiler.
4) Clean the shrimp... - 45.6494
Chemmen Pollichathu (kerala Style Foil Baked Prawns Masala)
Another proof why I feel nothing can beat Kerala seafood delicacies! Easy and comparatively lighter, this is simple marinated prawns pan cooked with spices and masala and later foil baked to perfection. Traditionally, the prawn masala is wrapped in banana... - 0