- » Fennel Salad
Fennel Salad Recipes
Fennel salad is one of the widely appreciated types of Italian salad that is known for its refreshing taste. This very easy to make salad recipe has lots of versions and modifications to suit the personal style and ... More »
Arugula Fennel And Pomegranate Salad
Here a delicious colorful salad to add a wonderful touch to your Thanksgiving menu. Watch this amazing video that presents a recipe for arugula, fennel and pomegranate salad. Do try out this salad and this Thanksgiving and amaze your family! - 112.408
1) Cut the fennel bulbs in halves along the length and discard the tough cores.
2) In a food processor fitted with a slicing disk, place the fennel to slice thinly crosswise.
3) In a flat serving dish, place the fennel slices.
4) With a small... - 48.7415
Asparagus Fennel Pasta Salad
Place asparagus, onions and fennel in a 15-inch x 10-inch x 1 inch baking pan.
Drizzle with the oil; toss to coat.
Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the... - 44.0951
1. Trim and halve the fennel along the length; wash and slice it thinly
2. Peel and chop onions finely
3. In a shallow dish, place the fennel
4. In another bowl, mix the onion, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper and pour it over the fennel
5.... - 43.5764
Endive Fennel And Pear Salad
1 Trim and wash all the vegetables.
2 Dry them well.
3 Shred the Belgian endives.
4 Shred the fennel bulbs, having first removed their outermost layer.
5 In a bowl, combine the shredded endive and fennel bulbs.
6 In another... - 43.0342
Fennel Spinach And Beef Salad
Fennel Spinach And Beef Salad taste good. Fennel Spinach And Beef Salad tastes better with olive oil. Fennel Spinach And Beef Salad is an easy to make recipe. - 42.4882
Remove the outer leaves from the fennel, wash, and cut into paper-thin slices.
Reserve the tender greens for garnish.
Halve the dates, remove the pits and cut into thick slices.
Peel the tangerines and separate the sections, removing seeds where... - 42.481
Fennel Slaw Salad
1. In a small dish cover raisins, with the orange juice and 2 to 3 tablespoons hot water.
2. Let the raisins Plump and soften for 5 minutes.
3. In a bowl combine fennel, radicchio, scallions, and parsley.
4. To the slaw add plumped raisins in juice and... - 41.6917
Fennel Salad With Mussels
Scrub the mussels thoroughly in plenty of cold running water.
Discard any with open or broken shells.
Place half in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, shaking the casserole midway through cooking.
Set aside in their cooking liquid and... - 41.1205
Fennel Spinach Salad
1. Take a jar with a tight-fit lid.
2. Add all the ingredients required and combine well.
3. Shake well and allow to stand for an hour till used.
4. Take a small bowl and add fates and figs.
5. Add Italian Dressing in a such a way that... - 39.3281
Shrimp And Fennel Salad
Put the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain and set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar and oil.
Add the scallions, marjoram and garlic; add salt... - 38.5633
Warm Fennel And Egg Salad
1. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a frying pan, then saute the fennel for 10 mins, stirring occasionally, until tender. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Meanwhile, half fill a medium pan with water, add the dash of vinegar and a pinch of salt, then bring to a simmer. Break... - 35.7047
Watermelon Fennel And Parsley Salad
Place 1 cup watermelon in a blender, process until smooth.
Strain mixture through a fine sieve over a bowl, reserving 1/4 cup watermelon juice, discard solids and remaining watermelon juice.
Combine 1/4 cup watermelon juice, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a... - 32.717
In medium bowl combine fennel, red pepper, olives, and scallion.
In jar with tight-fitting cover or small bowl combine remaining ingredients; cover and shake well or stir to mix thoroughly.
Pour dressing over fennel mixture and toss to coat; cover with... - 32.5141
Cut off long stalks and bruised leaves from fennels.
Slice ends off bulbous bases.
Wash fennels thoroughly.
Cut into quarters, then horizontally into thin slices.
Place in a salad bowl.
Add parsley and garlic.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add oil and vinegar;... - 32.2287
Fragrant Fennel Salad
1. To prepare dressing, in small nonstick skillet, toast fennel seeds over medium heat, shaking skillet frequently, until seeds are golden, about 3 minutes. Transfer to large bowl. Stir in yogurt, cilantro, mint, lemon juice, cumin, and salt.
2. Add fennel... - 31.8235
Cut fennel bulbs into 5mm slices crosswise.
Separate rings, place in a salad bowl.
To make dressing : Combine oil, lemon juice, parsley and chives in a screwtop jar, shake until well combined.
Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Pour dressing... - 31.4942
1. Cut leafy fronds from top of the fennel; set aside about 4 tablespoons. Cut bulb into thin slices. Place in a salad bowl.
2. Whisk lemon juice, olive oil and half the pepper together. Add dressing to fennel and toss.
3. Add fennel fronds and orange rind to... - 31.1917
Cut the fennel into very thin slices.
Make the dressing with 3 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Beat these ingredients with a wire whisk until smooth.
Before serving, pour the dressing over the fennel and mix well. - 29.9452
Chicory And Fennel Salad
Chicory And Fennel Salad is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Chicory And Fennel Salad recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 29.8519
Fennel Salad With Tarragon And Creamy Tapenade
1. In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice and season generously with salt and pepper. Add the shaved fennel and chopped tarragon and toss well.
2. In a small bowl, stir the black olive tapenade into the fromage Blanc. Spread a thin layer of... - 28.837
Fennel Curly Endive And Dry Fig Salad
1. In a small bowl, soak figs in hot water for 15 minutes to soften slightly; drain. Cut each fig into quarters.
2. In a salad bowl, combine fennel, endive, and figs. Toss to mix.
3. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Beat with a... - 28.5669
Sicilian Fennel Salad
Sprinkle the garlic over a serving dish.
Layer the prepared salad vegetables on the platter and chill.
Mix together the oil, lemon juice, pepper and basil, pour over the salad and serve.
Garnish with basil. - 27.1731
Basic Fennel Salad
1. Remove damaged outside stalks from fennel, discard a slice from the base of the bulb, and thinly slice the remainder horizontally. Wash slices in cold water and dry in a towel.
2. Place fennel in a bowl, add seasonings to taste, and generously coat with... - 20.148
Watercress And Fennel Salad
Arrange the watercress, fennel and walnut pieces on four salad plates.
Stir the garlic into the vinaigrette, drizzle the dressing over the salads and serve at once. - 18.9568
Fennel Salad Recipes By Category