- » Fennel Potato
Fennel Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fennel potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fennel potato recipes.
Potato Fennel Salad
In a large saucepan bring water and salt to boiling.
Add potatoes; cook, covered, for .8 minutes.
Add asparagus and fennel; cook, covered, for 4 to 6 minutes more or just until potatoes are tender and asparagus and fennel are crisp-tender; drain.
Arrange... - 43.1612
Fennel Sweet Potato Bake
Trim tough outer stalks from fennel.
Cut bulbs in half lengthwise; remove cores.
Cut fennel into 1-inch pieces.
Place fennel and potato in an 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine chicken broth and oil in a small bowl, stirring with a... - 42.1802
Fennel Potato Au Gratin
In a greased shallow 3-qt.baking dish, combine the potatoes and fennel; set aside.
In a small saucepan, melt butter.
Stir in the flour until smooth; gradually add the broth, cream, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until... - 42.1802
Smothered Potatoes With Fennel
1. In a saucepan place both sliced potatoes and the onions, add the finely chopped garlic and sprinkle the fennel seed.
2. With two tablespoons of oil add a cupful of stock together and season with salt and pepper.
3. Covering with a lid, cook over a... - 36.2754
Potatoes With Fennel
Heat a griddle pan until hot.
Griddle the first batch of potatoes for 10 minutes on each side or until they are soft when tested with a knife Remove the potatoes from the heat and keep them warm, allowing them to sit for 10 minutes to steam in their skins... - 26.1503
You May Also Like!
Roasted Fennel And Potato Soup With Blue Cheese Croutons
1. Trim fennel stalks off heads. Rinse feathery green leaves and chop enough to make about 1/2 cup; discard remaining leaves and the stalks. Trim and discard root ends and bruised areas from fennel heads. Rinse heads and cut each crosswise into 1/2- to... - 38.1055
Seared Sea Bass With Fennel Seeds And Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Cut the sweet potatoes into large wedges.
Blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes and drain.
Put the potatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil, half the fennel seeds and some seasoning.
Roast for 15 minutes... - 33.8204
Buttered New Potatoes With Fennel
1. Scrub the potatoes and put into a pan in one layer.
2. Add the water and butter. Cover and cook fairly gently for 15-20 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
3. Serve hot with juices from the pan, sprinkled with fennel leaves and seasoning. - 27.4259
Fennel Sausages And Potatoes
Saute sausage in frying pan over medium-high heat until crisp.
Drain on paper towels.
In another frying pan melt butter over medium heat, add potatoes and cook until crisp.
Stir in sausage and cook together several minutes.
Season with salt and pepper to... - 26.4876
Mashed Potatoes And Fennel
1. Cut the fingers, feathery tops, root end and tough outer shell of the fennel.
2. Slice it into less than 1/4-inch thick slices.
3. In a pot take enough water to boil potatoes and fennel, boil until tender, about 10-13 minutes and drain.
4. In a... - 32.0921
I had never tried this Fennel Puree before till my friend served me this dish at her place. Since then Fennel Puree has remained my favorite.Good one! - 23.3335
Italian Potatoes And Fennel
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the potatoes, fennel, onion, tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. - 33.2428
Potatoes With Fresh Fennel
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, layer the potatoes and bell pepper strips. Pour on half of the broth. Top with all of the fennel pieces, covering the potatoes. Pour the remaining broth over all.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 to 6... - 24.7111
Hot Dressed Sweet Potato Fennel And Feta Parcel
1. Make a rough 30cm square double layer of foil. Tip the potato wedges and fennel into the middle, toss to mix together with 1 tsp orange juice and 1 tsp oil.
2. Bring the foil up around the veg to make a bowl shape, then scrunch the top to seal. Put the... - 36.6686
Roast Pork Shoulder With Fennel And Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 325° In a small bowl, mix the fennel pollen, salt and black pepper. Coat the pork shoulder all over with the spice mixture and set it in a large roast -ing pan, fat side up. Pour the olive oil around the pork. Roll the quartered... - 24.9408
Fennel Potato Recipes By Category