- » Fennel Mushroom Skillet
Fennel Mushroom Skillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fennel mushroom skillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fennel mushroom skillet recipes.
Mushroom And Fennel Soup
Take a large skillet with a lid.
Pour in 2 tbsp olive oil and butter and heat on a medium flame.
Toss the onions and half of the fennel in the heated olive butter mix.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Then add the balsamic vinegar, sugar and... - 44.437
Warm Salad Of Wild Mushrooms And Fennel
1. Combine the fennel in a small saucepan with enough water to cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the fennel is barely tender, about 5 minutes. Dram, cool, and gently toss with the radicchio in a bowl.
2. Combine the garlic... - 35.6149
Mushroom Fennel And Duck Stew
Mushroom Fennel And Duck Stew is a yummy soup that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Mushroom Fennel And Duck Stew last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss out on this one. - 48.9117
Fennel is a lovely vegetable that is not very popular inspite of its unique flavor. Chef in the video makes an attempt to familiarize you with this humble vegetable that can do wonders to a recipe it is added to or simply bowl over your taste buds if eaten on... - 123.457
Chicken With Fennel
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Brown the chicken pieces in a skillet on all sides in the butter.
Transfer chicken to a casserole.
Stir the flour into the drippings remaining in the skillet.
Add the sour cream and simmer five minutes.
Add the salt, pepper,... - 42.727
Chicken Pasta Bake With Fennel And Raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Trim the fennel, reserving the green fronds for garnishing, and slice the bulbs thinly. Coat the onions in the lemon juice. Quarter the mushrooms.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan (skillet) and fry the... - 38.1272
Cocktail Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash mushrooms well.
Remove stems and mince; set caps aside.
In food processor, process Kielbasa until ground.
In large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute minced mushroom stems, Kielbasa, onion, parsley, garlic, fennel, salt, black... - 45.3174
1. MAKE THE CANNELLONI WRAPPERS: In a medium bowl, combine the milk and eggs with 1/4 cup cold water. Whisk until blended. Sift in the flour and whisk until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or as long as 1 day.
2. Lightly coat a 6-inch... - 38.8089
Mushroom Stuffed Trout
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
In a skillet, melt butter.
Lightly saute onions and celery.
Over moderate heat, cook 3 minutes.
Mix in mushrooms, salt, pepper and bread crumbs.
Fold in cream, fennel and chives.
Cook 3 minutes.
Stuff trout with... - 42.0805
Remove sausage meat from casings and crumble into a small skillet.
Saute gently, stirring often, until meat is thoroughly done.
Season with fennel and, if desired, red pepper flakes.
With a slotted spoon, remove sausage to a bowl, leaving the rendered fat in... - 42.8861
Curried Flounder With Mushrooms
1. With a mortar and pestle (or in a mini-food processor), grind together the ginger, turmeric, cumin, coriander, fennel seeds, and nutmeg to form a paste. Set the paste aside.
2. In a large skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions and... - 38.3472
Lamb With Onions And Mushrooms, Or Lamb Do Pyaza
Dry the meat thoroughly with paper towels and leave at room temperature while preparing the other ingredients.
Peel and halve the onions lengthwise.
Slice them into 1/8-inch-thick half-rings.
In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil.
Fry the onions over a high... - 44.5286
Cold Lasagne Rolls With Rice Spinach And Sausage
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet and cook the sausage links until well done. Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the sausage to a cutting board. Remove casing and put the sausage meat in a large mixing bowl. Discard the grease from the skillet (but do... - 40.2952
Let bread dough warm and start to rise.
Preheat oven to 425 °F.
Sprinkle cornmeal in 12-inch circle on buttered pizza pan or baking sheet.
Place bread dough on cornmeal; stretch and pull to fit 12-inch circle.
Bake 7 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Melt butter in... - 46.4675
In large bowl dissolve yeast from roll mix in 1 cup warm water.
Stir in flour mixture from mix and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
With greased fingers pat dough out onto bottom and halfway up sides of a greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2... - 44.9419
Turkey And Cheese Wedges
In a large skillet cook turkey, mushrooms, onion, green pepper, oregano, fennel seed, and garlic till turkey is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
Drain off liquid.
Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Spoon mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
In a medium mixing bowl... - 41.4973
BRING A LARGE POT of salted water to a boil, add the pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes.
WHILE THE PASTA is cooking, combine the asparagus, mushrooms, wine, olive oil, garlic, fennel seeds, and pepper flakes in a skillet and bring just to a... - 42.2097
Cut pancetta into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Trim bottom end of fennel bulb and cut off stalks; discard.
Cut fennel bulb lengthwise in half, then slice crosswise.
Clean and trim mushrooms; cut into quarters.
Trim any fat or gristle from... - 41.3701
Chicken Amd Sausage Ragout Alla Rosina
1) Cook the fusilli a dente according to its packet instructions.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil and saute the chicken and fennel sausages until lightly brown on all sides.
3) Remove the meat from the skillet and place in a hot... - 48.0204
Scallops With Peppers And Pasta
Dredge the scallops in flour, shaking off the excess.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Place the stock in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the onions, red peppers, and green peppers.
Cook, stirring constantly, and when the onions are... - 45.0327
Saffron Seafood Hot Pot
1. Chop the fennel bulbs, slice the onions and mince the garlic.
2. Chop the tomatoes and fresh parsley, set aside.
3. Slice the mushrooms, split the carrots in half and cut the zucchini into strips, chop the leeks, mince the shallots, set... - 113.93
Burgundy Beef Roast
Combine pepper, thyme, marjoram, cloves, and fennel seed.
Rub pepper mixture over all sides of roast.
Place roast in center of the cooking grill.
Grill 1 to 1 1/4 hours for rare 140Â°F (60Â°C), 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours for medium 160Â°F (71Â°C), or 1 1/2... - 43.3765
Spinach Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly, and drain.
Place spinach in a medium skillet; cover and cook over medium heat just until spinach wilts (about 3 minutes), stirring once.
Remove from heat; uncover and let cool.
Chop spinach; drain well,... - 45.4276
Italian Buffet Vegetables
Italian Buffet Vegetables serves great as a starter to your course. Seasonal, nourishing, simple and easy to make, this Italian Buffet Vegetables constitutes a nutritious family meal. It is great for company. My family loves it. So will yours! - 35.9121
Pronto Mini Pizzas
In a skillet, cook meat, mushrooms, green pepper, onion and garlic until meat is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
Stir in tomato sauce, fennel, salt and oregano.
Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
Meanwhile, warm pitas in the microwave.
Top each with meat... - 43.5049
In a large skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the cornstarch, fennel, oregano and garlic powder until blended.
Stir in pizza sauce.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes... - 40.9605
Ciao Down Ravioli
1. Thaw and drain spinach. Press out excess liquid; set aside. In large skillet cook mushrooms in margarine 5 minutes or till tender, stirring often. Add undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, wine, pepper, and fennel seed. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer,... - 32.4457
Pasta With Vegetable Sauce
1.Take a Dutch oven or a large sized skillet; put oil in it and heat.
2.Add garlic and onion to it and stir well.
3.Put cloves, fennel bulb, green pepper, red pepper, yellow pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes, tomato juice, thyme, basil, parsley.
4.Mix well... - 39.727
Five Fold Pork Dumplings
A delightful appetizer to woo the guests that are swinging by! These dumplings are steamed to perfection. Little pockets of parcels filled with flavorful pork Watch Ken do his thing in the kitchen! - 123.496
Braised Vegetable Medley
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet combine 1/4 cup water, the wine, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, mustard seed, fennel seed, and parsley; cover and cook over high heat until mixture comes to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes, until flavors blend.
2. Set sieve over small... - 31.0067
Veal Steaks With Two Sauces
SAUCE 1: Melt the butter in a sauce pan; sweat the fennel.
Add flour and stir into a paste (roux).
Cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the cream and broth.
Simmer until thickened.
Add the seasonings and simmer 2 additional minutes.
SAUCE 2: Heat the... - 42.0625
Stuffed Pasta Shells
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Cook and drain the pasta as directed on the package omitting salt.
3 In a 10-inch nonstick skillet,cook turkey with italian sesoning,fennel seeds and pepper over medium heat for 8-10... - 47.2608
1. Mix 1/2 cup olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, fennel, salt, and garlic in a large bowl.
2. Add onions and carrots.
3. Spread 1/2 of vegetable mixture on bottom of a roasting pan.
4. Place rabbit pieces on top.
5. Top with remaining vegetable... - 44.6361
Vegetables A La Grecque
1. In a large, deep skillet, combine 1/4 cup of the olive oil with the white wine, water, white wine vinegar, coriander seeds, bay leaves, black peppercorns, fennel seeds, dried thyme and 1 teaspoon of salt. Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat. Stir in... - 27.4184
Cook and stir ground beef, onion and garlic in 10-inch skillet until beef is brown, about 10 minutes; drain.
Stir in tomatoes (with liquid), mushrooms, parsley, salt, fennel seed and basil.
Break up tomatoes with fork.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and... - 41.9007
Pan Pizza is a perfect dinner treat for your children. Instead of ordering pizza prepare a homemade yummy Pan Pizza for your familly using this Pan Pizza recipe. - 42.9784
Stir Fry Salad Pizza
For crust, thaw pastry according to package directions.
On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry to form a 12-inch square.
Cut into a 12-inch circle.
Place circle on a large baking sheet or a 12-inch pizza pan.
Generously prick bottom.
Bake in a 375° oven... - 43.6585
Szechuan Vegetable Stir Fry
1. To marinate tofu, place in 8-inch round or square glass baking dish. Combine 1/2 cup vegetable broth, orange juice, soy sauce, chili oil, fennel seeds and black pepper in small bowl; pour over tofu. Let stand 15 to 60 minutes. Drain; reserve marinade.
2.... - 34.6348
This Celery Italienne recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Celery Italienne on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 35.6452
Chicken And Onion Casserole
Dredge the chicken in the flour, shaking off any excess, and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 4-quart Dutch oven over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and brown for 4 minutes on each side.
Transfer to a... - 43.9493
Italian Spaghetti Sauce
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
Add the onion and garlic and cook until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the beef, veal, and sausage.
Brown well, stirring occasionally.
Combine in a large heavy saucepan or sauce-pot the remaining ingredients... - 40.4048
Vegetable Pot Pie
To MAKE THE DUCHESSE: Bring 2 pots of water to a boil and salt the water lightly, if desired.
Cook the potatoes and parsnips separately, until they are just tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Return the parsnips and potatoes to the pots and dry them over... - 40.6183
Osso Buco Of Caribou Venison
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 450°F.
HEAT THE OIL in a large, heavy, ovenproof saute pan or skillet.
Add the caribou shanks and brown well on all sides.
Add the carrots, onion, leeks, tomatoes, fennel, wine, garlic, rosemary, thyme, peppercorns, and cinnamon.
Cover... - 43.8145
Torte A La Perigourdine
1) Rinse the parsley and with paper towels, par dry it. Chop just enough to measure ½ cup and set it aside.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the flour and he salt. With a pastry cutter, or two knives, cut in the chilled butter and... - 47.2716
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 475 degrees.
2) To prepare the dough, dissolve the yeast and sugar in i/4 cup warm water in a small bowl. Allow the mixture to stand till it is bubbly. This generally takes about 10 minutes.
3) Into a... - 42.9176
Polenta Wl Roasted Ratatouille
The polenta with roasted ratatouille is a flavorful and delcious reciepe that can be served for a mediterranean style meal. Cooked with polenta flavored with pesto and ratatouille with fresh herbs, the polenta with roasted ratatouiille is filling and... - 44.5673