- » Fennel Carrot Soup
Fennel Carrot Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fennel carrot soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fennel carrot soup recipes.
Fennel Bean Soup
1) In a slow cooker, add the carrots, fennel, onion, garlic, chicken broth, salt and pepper.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 7-8 hrs or until the carrots are just tender; add the beans with the liquid and the shredded spinach, cook covered on... - 36.6737
Fennel Soup has a good taste. Fennel Soup is very easy to make. Fennel Soup must be tried by non vegetarians. - 42.1772
Creamy Caramelized Onion Apple And Fennel Soup
1) In a saute pan, caramelize the onions until golden inn olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter.
2) Add the shallots,garlic and leeks. Saute it all together and add to the stock pot.
3) Then in the same saute pan add your fennel and apples. Cook for 5... - 131.749
Vegetable Soup With Fennel Herbs And Parmesan Broth
1. Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot. Add the garlic and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the carrots, celery, leeks and fennel and cook, stirring, until the vegetables begin to soften, about 5 minutes. Add the... - 29.2118
Prawn & Fennel Bisque
1. Shell the prawns, then fry the shells in the oil in a large pan for about 5 mins. Add the onion, fennel and carrots and cook for about 10 mins until the veg start to soften. Pour in the wine and brandy. bubble hard for about 1 min to drive off the alcohol,... - 38.3616
In a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions, carrots and celery in the oil for about 7 minutes, or until fragrant and wilted.
Add the stock, bread, thyme, pepper and fennel seeds.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and gently simmer for about 20... - 40.6837
Cover salt pork with water and cook until tender.
Drain, then chop into small cubes.
While meat cooks, trim and wash greens and break cabbage into pieces.
Place all greens in a large kettle, add enough water to cover, and cook until very tender.
Drain... - 41.8914
Italian Sausage And Bean Soup
Who doesn't like a hearty soup during the cold winter evenings or on a rainy day? There are several winter soup recipes but this rich Italian-style bean, sausage and fennel soup loaded with veggies is one hearty and soul warming one that must be in your... - 132.172
Red Hot Roasted Pepper Soup
When you need a perfect starter for Christmas day or a great dinner soup for a tasty, low fat light, quick and easy roasted pepper soup could make a flavorful addition to the platter. The smoky-sweet flavors of peppers infused with a hint of spiciness makes... - 135.097
Hearty Minestrone Soup
This satisfying soup from David Bull is an excellent source of fiber.
Picture Credit: Kana Okada
Recipe By: David Bull
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 37.1345
Mediterranean White Bean Soup
1. Rinse beans and soak overnight in cold water.
2. Drain, rinse, and keep aside.
3. Remove and discard ferns from fennel bulbs.
4. Chop fennel bulbs coarsely and set aside.
5. Snip off roots from the bulb and chop into 1/2-inch... - 48.1813
Vegetable Mulligutwanny Soup
1. Clean and cut vegetables into small pieces. Roast and powder coriander, cumin and fennel.
2. Add vegetables, stock, coriander, fennel and cumin powders, turmeric, fenugreek, half the onion, garlic, cinnamon, curry leaves, tomatoes and salt. Simmer till... - 42.3404
1) Over medium heat, place a 3-quart saucepan and sauté the onions, carrots and celery in the oil for nearly 7 minutes, till the vegetables are wilted and fragrant.
2) Add the bread, stock, thyme, pepper and fennel seeds. Bring the mixture to a... - 39.2618
Roasted Tomato And Wild Rice Soup
1 Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the carrots, fennel, onion, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Add the water, rice, bay leaf, and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and... - 33.5789
Spring Onion And Herb Soup
1. Remove the bulbs from the onion tops and chop very finely. Saute in the butter and add the chopped carrot and celery. Continue to cook until the vegetables soften but do not allow to brown.
2. Add the stock, the chopped herbs and the coarsely chopped... - 31.9679
Tomato Vegetable Soup
Tomato Vegetable Soup - not a complicated recipe, but is a rich tasting brew. The aroma of tomato together with the spices is the winning deal of this Tomato Vegetable Soup. Try this juicy, yummy Tomato Vegetable Soup. - 37.3984
Bouillabaisse Fish Soup Pi-oversale
Bouillabaisse Fish Soup Pi-Oversale is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Bouillabaisse Fish Soup Pi-Oversale; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.046
Cornucopia Beer Cheese Soup
Last summer we felt up for the long-standing culinary competitive showdown: entering our Wisconsin State Fair. The whole experience, from following the specific rules, to the judging of the event itself, ignited a competitive cooking side we never knew we... - 42.1467
Four-meat Hotpot Soup
1 Wipe the various meats and derind the salt pork. Tie the beef with string. Split the hen in half and wash the liver. Put the water in a large pot, add a good handful of coarse salt and some pepper; put in the beef, bring to a boil, with the lid off, remove... - 40.7397
Tuscan Bean Soup With Spinach
1. Rinse beans. In a 4 1/2- or 5-quart Dutch oven, combine beans and 6 cups water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 1 hour. Or place beans in water in Dutch oven. Cover and let soak in... - 36.2952
Beef Vegetable Soup
In slow cooker, combine all ingredients; cover and cook for about 6 hours on high setting or for 12 to 15 hours on low setting.
(Soup gets thicker the longer it cooks.) - 34.4607
1. In a large pan, tip in the olive oil and the clarified butter
2. Add the mirepoix, shallots, and the 3 cloves of garlic, halved
3. Sauté gently until golden
4. Deglaze the pan by adding white wine and stirring the pan
5. Add the red wine, port and... - 46.7552
French White Bean Soup
1 ln a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, fennel, carrots, salt, and pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
2 Add the tomatoes, stock, basil, and fennel seeds and bring to a boil. Cover, lowerthe heat, and simmer... - 32.0345
White Bean, Escarole, And Tomato Soup
1) In a Dutch oven, place the dried beans.
2) Cover the oven with 4 cups of water, and bring to a boil.
3) Then, reduce the heat and simmer for 45 minutes, until the beans are tender.
4) Drain the beans and reserve 1 cup of the cooking water.... - 48.3658
Tuscan Vegetable Soup
Rinse beans with cold running water and discard any stones or shriveled beans.
In large bowl, place beans and 8 cups water.
Let stand at room temperature overnight. (Or, in 4 quart saucepan, heat beans and 8 cups water to boiling over high heat; cook 2... - 43.1927
Soup De Poisson Victoria
Skin and fillet the sole and shell the scampi, prawns or shrimps, if necessary.
Saute the shells and fish trimmings with a knob of the butter, then add the water and simmer for no longer than 20 minutes.
Strain the stock, return to a clean pan and bring to... - 46.4096
Here is a great meal to make with left over meat balls! It is fresh, delicious and loaded with flavor. You will love this. Serve it with some crusty bread. - 135.874
Chunky Vegetable Soup With Pasta
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the leeks.
3. Saute the leeks until softened but not browned.
4. Now add the remaining vegetables.
5. Saute until all the vegetables are softened.
6. Stir in the stock.
7. Reduce the heat... - 47.8468
White Bean Soup With Kale
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and next 3 ingredients; cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in kale and next 4 ingredients. Simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
2. Ladle soup into serving bowls. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons... - 29.6785
Beetroot Beet Soup With Red Wine
1. In a large pan, heat water and add the beetroots
2. Cook them till tender for 30 minutes
3. Then peel the beetroots and slice them into thin shreds or strips
4. Place the strips in a bowl with the red wine and the aniseeds for one hour to... - 43.3628
1. Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the onions, leeks,carrots, and garlic. Cook slowly until golden brown, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
2. Add the fish, which should be boneless and cut into chunks. Add the peeled, chopped tomatoes (or canned... - 34.6037
Easy shrimp Bisque
Place butter, vegetables, shallot, shrimp, salt and pepper in casserole.
Cover and microwave 8 minutes.
Remove shrimp from casserole and shell.
Set shrimp and shells aside.
Add seasonings and flour to vegetables in casserole; mix well.
Place shrimp shells and... - 45.2224
1) In a pot, heat oil and sautÃ© the carrots, celery, onions and fennel for 5 minutes.
2) Add the tomatoes, garlic, and saffron, sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
3) Add the stock, bay leaves, fennel seed and oregano.
4) Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for... - 45.7443
1 Scrape the carrots and cut into small rounds. Clean and chop the leeks. Peel the onions, stud 1 whole onion with cloves and cut the other onions into very fine slices. Peel the beets and chop finely. Cut away the core and stalks, then shred the cabbage.
2... - 35.6524
1. Start by cutting the onion, the white and a little of the green part of the leek, celery, carrot, and fennel into 1/4-inch dice
2. In a deep lidded saucepan, pour the olive oil and 1 cup of water and heat it over medium heat, add the... - 46.7759
Winter Vegetable Potage
1.Take a saucpan or casserole and put butter in it.
2.eat the butter on medium low flame and stir in onion, celery, leek, garlic and jalapeno in the pan.
3.Put the pan's lid on and cook for 30 minutes by stirring in between.
4.Put cabbage, carrots,... - 46.0234
Fragrant Beef And Vegetable Stew
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Cut off and discard the skin from the beef shanks. Bone the shanks, reserving the bones. Cut the meat into 2-inch chunks and add it to the marinade, stirring to coat. Let stand for 30 minutes. Soak the... - 31.525
Warming Winter Gruel
1. Peel the marrow. Cut it into 4 pieces.
2. Slice each piece further into half. Scoop out the core and seeds. Cut them to large pieces.
3. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut it into large pieces.
4. Chop 1 cabbage leaf finely. Keep the rest as it... - 78.6987
1) Peel the carrot and cut into small cubes.
2) Peel, seed and dice the tomatoes.
3) Chop the lobster tails into large pieces.
4) Cut the fish into pieces of 2-inches each.
5) In a large saucepan or kettle, put all the ingredients except... - 46.674