- » Fennel Bulb
Fennel Bulb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fennel bulb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fennel bulb recipes.
Italian Green Bean And Fennel Puree
Lightly brown onion and garlic in chicken fat.
Add beans and fennel seeds, stir to coat and add stock.
Cover, bring to gentle boil, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes or until beans are softened.
Puree, sieve and reheat with milk, cream and sour cream.
Season... - 37.036
1. Wash the fennel bulbs
2. Cut all the tough outer stems of the fennel bulbs
3. Cut the fennel bulbs into quarters
4. Place the fennel in a heavy bottomed saucepan or skillet
5. Add half the stock along with the tamari to the pan.
6.... - 33.3332
Mushroom And Fennel Salad
Shake oil, vinegar, salt, dill weed and garlic in tightly covered container.
Pour over fennel, mushrooms and green onions; toss until evenly coated.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Serve on lettuce leaves.
Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper if... - 30.1554
Braised Fennel In Tamari Sauce
Cut any tough outer stems from the fennel bulbs.
Cut the fennel bulbs in quarters and place in a heavy-bottom saucepan or skillet.
Add half of the stock along with tamari.
Over low heat, braise the fennel slowly, turning occasionally, until it is tender.
Add... - 33.2376
Put 2 tablespoons of stock in a large, heavy-bottom pot.
Add the leeks, onions, and fennel and cook over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring often, until the vegetables are wilted.
Do not let the vegetables brown.
Add more stock, if necessary.
Add the... - 36.9418
Trim fennel bulbs and cut into 1/2- to 1/4-inch slices.
Cover fennel with salted water in saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat to simmer.
Continue cooking, uncovered, until fennel slices are fork tender, about 6 to 8 minutes.
Drain and... - 32.3694
Roasted Fennel With Tomatoes
The roasted fennel with tomatoes is a simple yet flavorful and delicious reciep for preparing fennel bulbs. Seasoned with oil and salt, the fennel is oven cooked with the tomatoes and dressed with a vinegar and garlic mix before serving. - 41.0016
Roasted Mushroom And Fennel Salad
Combine romaine lettuce, curly endive, and radicchio in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine vinegar and next 5 ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Trim off tough outer stalks from fennel bulb.
Cut bulb in half lengthwise; remove and... - 44.1607
– In a saucepan, heat cream of celery and milk, add the diced fennel, and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the cappelletti and heat it in the sauce for a few minutes. Garnish with fennel leaves and serve. - 18.2195
Gratin Of Fennel
1. Cut off root end and tough stalks from each fennel bulb. Cut each bulb lengthwise in half; then slice into 1/4 inch-thick strips.
2. In 3-quart bowl, combine fennel and water; cover with large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 10 to 12 minutes, stirring... - 31.1927
Baked Fennel And Boston Lettuce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small saucepan of simmering water, blanch the pancetta for 2 minutes.
3) Drain and in large shallow gratin or baking dish, place the pancetta.
4) Add carrot, celery and onion into the dish.
5) In a large... - 47.3423
Mixed Greens And Fennel Salad
1) Cut the raddichio and lettuce in shreds and discard the cores.
2) Cut the fennel bulbs top and lengthwise quarter them.
3) Make an engled cut into each fennel quarter and remove the core.
4) Cut fennel into thin slices.
5) In a salad... - 42.7773
Cut off some of the feathery fronds of fennel stalk and reserve for garnish.
Trim stalks above fennel bulb.
Trim base of stalk to remove any discolored areas.
If outer layer is excessively thick, tough, or bruised, remove or shave with swivel peeler.
Cut... - 32.1708
Fennel Salad Vinaigrette
Prepare fennel; reserve feathery leaves, covered, in refrigerator.
Cut bulbs in half lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise.
In a bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, and vinegar.
Stir in fennel and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for... - 34.5649
Vitamix Feathery Fennel Salad Blenditandmendit
Looking for a quick and easy salad recipe that is 100% vegan? Then your search ends here! Watch this video and learn to make a salad that is tasty, healthy and guaranteed to disappear as soon as it is served! - 99.1439
Tomato Tagliolini With Fennel Sauce
1) Trim the fennel bulbs and parboil them, then discard any tough outer stalks and thinly slice the bulbs.
2) In a pan, cook the taglierini in the boiling salted water, until tender.
3) In a frying pan, gently saute the garlic in the... - 46.4019
Orange And Fennel Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck loves this salad for its palate-refreshing qualities for between courses. Watch as she shows you how its done. This is a great salad when you want a terrific change of flavors. The combination of citrus and fennel is light on the... - 122.892
Wash fennel and cut into thin slices from top to bottom.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the fennel, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove the lid and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Transfer to a serving dish and keep it warm.
Add the remaining ingredients to the... - 35.2624
Fennel Salad Vinaigrette
1) Cut the tops off the fennel and trim the base. Rinse properly and then cut the fennel bulb into thin slices.
2) In a small bowl, put pepper, vinegar and salt. Blend properly and add oil. Blend using a fork.
3) On individual plates,... - 36.5906
Carrots With Fennel
Cook and stir onion and garlic in margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in water, chicken bouillon, salt, dill weed and pepper.
Add carrots and fennel.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until... - 34.4199
Fennel Curly Endive And Dry Fig Salad
1. In a small bowl, soak figs in hot water for 15 minutes to soften slightly; drain. Cut each fig into quarters.
2. In a salad bowl, combine fennel, endive, and figs. Toss to mix.
3. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Beat with a... - 27.2978
Aromatic Mullet With Fennel
Clean and dry fillets.
Make 2 or 3 shallow incisions on both sides of each fillet.
Place fillets in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together.
Pour marinade over fish and leave in a cool place for 3 hours.
Do not refrigerate.
Place... - 41.0959
1) Cut the fennel bulbs in halves along the length and discard the tough cores.
2) In a food processor fitted with a slicing disk, place the fennel to slice thinly crosswise.
3) In a flat serving dish, place the fennel slices.
4) With a small... - 48.3504
Fennel Soup With Garlic Croutons
1) Cut the green sprigs of the fennel and keep aside for garnish.
2) Chop the remaining fennel bulb.
MAKING ... - 45.8077
Remove the tops of the fennel until just the bulb remains.
Slice the bulbs into 1/4 inch-thick pieces.
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and add the fennel.
Saute for about 8 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 26.8772
1. Cut leafy fronds from top of the fennel; set aside about 4 tablespoons. Cut bulb into thin slices. Place in a salad bowl.
2. Whisk lemon juice, olive oil and half the pepper together. Add dressing to fennel and toss.
3. Add fennel fronds and orange rind to... - 29.941
Fennel Salad With Red Onion And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1) Trim the fennel, discard any hard core and stalk.
2) Cut the bulb and thinly slice lengthwise.Put aside.
3) In a serving bowl,combine together fennel, onion, tomatoes, and parsley.
4) In a small bowl, mix all the dressing... - 44.8597
Fennel is a lovely vegetable that is not very popular inspite of its unique flavor. Chef in the video makes an attempt to familiarize you with this humble vegetable that can do wonders to a recipe it is added to or simply bowl over your taste buds if eaten on... - 133.043
Join Toby as she prepares this wonderful side dish on loan from Registered Dietitians Meri Raffetto and Wendy Jo Peterson from their new book "The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Dummies" - 118.988
Pork And Fennel
1. Season pork with salt and pepper. In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork and cook, turning several times, 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned all over. Remove to platter. Wipe Dutch oven clean with paper towels.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil... - 24.193
Slice the bulbs lengthways, in halves or quarters, and rinse.
Arrange in a lightly buttered ovenproof dish.
Add the stock, which shouldn't be too rich or salty because it will reduce.
If you are using a chicken-stock cube, make it half-strength.
Sprinkle with... - 38.9961
Potato Fennel Salad
In a large saucepan bring water and salt to boiling.
Add potatoes; cook, covered, for .8 minutes.
Add asparagus and fennel; cook, covered, for 4 to 6 minutes more or just until potatoes are tender and asparagus and fennel are crisp-tender; drain.
Arrange... - 42.1696
Braised Fennel And Tomatoes
Braised Fennel And Tomatoes is a surprisingly easy-to-make dish. This was not my thought previously, but when I came across this recipe of Braised Fennel And Tomatoes I give it a try and get astonishing results. My family is surprised to see me as an expert... - 43.3597
1. In a saucepan or skillet, combine the butter and oil and heat over a medium flame.
2. When hot, add the chopped fennel and garlic and sauté for 10 minutes until lightly browned and soft.
3. Pour in the wine and 100 milliliters of water, cover the... - 40.6121
Fennel Bean Soup
1) In a slow cooker, add the carrots, fennel, onion, garlic, chicken broth, salt and pepper.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 7-8 hrs or until the carrots are just tender; add the beans with the liquid and the shredded spinach, cook covered on... - 36.6737
1. In a large skillet over low heat, melt butter; add fennel and onions, stirring for 1 minute. Cover and cook slowly about 30 minutes, until tender crisp, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine ginger, coriander, cumin, cayenne,... - 33.0468
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat and saute the onion for about 3 minutes or cook in the microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
2) Stir in the fennel and chicken stock, allow to boil, lower the heat and simmer covered for 30 minutes or... - 38.56
1) Preheat oven hot to 400 degrees.
2) Remove the stalks of fennel and trim rear of bulbs.
3) Keep 8 feathery tops for garnish. Take away remaining trimmings. Halve the small bulbs and quarter the large ones.
4) Cut large waxed-paper disk and... - 36.8144
Basic Fennel Salad
1. Remove damaged outside stalks from fennel, discard a slice from the base of the bulb, and thinly slice the remainder horizontally. Wash slices in cold water and dry in a towel.
2. Place fennel in a bowl, add seasonings to taste, and generously coat with... - 19.111
Baked Cabbage With Fennel
1 Shred the cabbage finely, discarding the core. Quarter the fennel bulb, cut away the root and thinly slice the bulb. Chop the fennel leaves. Thinly slice the onion.
2 Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the onion and fry gently for about 5 minutes until... - 33.0294
Juice the grapefruit, celery and fennel and serve in a tall glass over ice with a slice of pink grapefruit, if liked. - 24.7224
Cut fennel bulbs into 5mm slices crosswise.
Separate rings, place in a salad bowl.
To make dressing : Combine oil, lemon juice, parsley and chives in a screwtop jar, shake until well combined.
Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Pour dressing... - 30.3679
Fennel Baked With Cheese
Discard any bruised leaves and surplus stem from fennel bulbs, and cut each in half, lengthwise.
Wash thoroughly in cold water.
Put fennel halves in a large saucepan, and fill with cold salted water.
Bring to the boil, and cook until tender.
Drain well, and... - 32.3881
Watercress And Fennel Salad
Arrange the watercress, fennel and walnut pieces on four salad plates.
Stir the garlic into the vinaigrette, drizzle the dressing over the salads and serve at once. - 17.7903
Stewed Fennel With Ham
1) Remove a thin piece from the root of each fennel bulb and then cut off the tops of stems, saving the feathery fronds.
2) Torn the feathery fronds into small pieces.
3) Slice the ham into fine cubes.
4) Take a dish and place the fennel... - 40.0723
Fennel Braised With Tomatoes And Garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spoon the olive oil into a nonreactive medium saucepan and place over moderate heat. Separate the onion slices into rings and add. Saute 3 to 5 minutes to soften, adding 1 or 2 tablespoons of water if dry. Add the garlic and cook... - 23.8232
1) Trim fennel.
2) Cut each bulb in half and blanch in boiling water for 10 minutes.
3) Drain them.
4) Finely chop bacon.
5) Peel and chop onion.
6) In a flameproof casserole, melt butter and fry bacon for 5 minutes.
7) Arrange onion and... - 41.2195
Drumsticks With Fennel And Black Beans
With chicken drumsticks or thighs, fennel bulbs and black beans you will have the tastiest Drumsticks With Fennel And Black Beans in no time. This is a great combo of drumsticks or thighs, fennel bulbs and black beans to pamper your taste buds and also... - 29.7304
Baked Oysters With Spinach Fennel Puree And Crisp Fried Shallots
In a small skillet heat the oil over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking and in it fry the shallots, stirring, until they are browned and crisp.
Transfer the shallots with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain, discarding the oil from - 21.5813
1. Remove and discard damaged or wilted outside part of the fennel, as well as tops and a slice off the bottom of the bulbs. Cut bulbs into vertical slices and wash in cold water.
2. Place fennel slices, olive oil, and water to barely cover in a saucepan.... - 19.8929
Gourmet Style Fennel Soup
Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onion and fry for 5 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the fennel, then add the bouquet garni, stock and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes, until the vegetables are very... - 38.012
1. Prepare hearts or cut stalks in 1-inch pieces.
2. In a saucepan, bring water or broth to a boil.
3. Add fennel and salt and boil for 10 to 15 minutes until tender crisp.
4. Drain liquid and empty fennel into serving dish.
5. Season... - 36.9271
Fennel And Swiss Luiche
To make the crust: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Goat a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl or food processor, combine the flour, salt, and sugar.
Blend with a pastry blender or process briefly to mix.
Add the oil and butter or margarine and stir... - 49.3567
1.Start by washing and scraping the fennel
2.Also cut the bulb and stalks into 1 inch pieces
3.In a pot, cover with boiling water, add salt and cook, covered, 15 to 20 minutes
4.Once cooked completely, remove and drain it
5.Serve... - 34.5472
Fennel Marinated Salmon
1. Chop the fennel tops to form 4 tablespoons of finely chopped greens.
2. In a small bowl, whisk the chopped fennel, 1/4 cup (2 fl oz/60 ml) of the oil, the lemon juice, salt and pepper together to make a uniform dressing.
3. Wash the fish and... - 41.1236
Sweet Orange And Fennel Salad
1) Keep the clean and fresh romaine lettuce leaves, discarding the tough outer leaves.
2) Wash and past dry.
3) With a knife, cut the ribs of each leaf. Roll the leaves loosely in paper or terry cloth towels.
4) Tear the cleaned lettuce into... - 44.04
Endive Fennel And Pear Salad
1 Trim and wash all the vegetables.
2 Dry them well.
3 Shred the Belgian endives.
4 Shred the fennel bulbs, having first removed their outermost layer.
5 In a bowl, combine the shredded endive and fennel bulbs.
6 In another... - 43.3235
Chilled Beet And Fennel Soup
Leave root and 1 inch of stem on beets; scrub with a brush.
Place beets and fennel seeds in a medium saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 minutes or until tender.
Pour beets through a fine sieve into a bowl,... - 40.1165
Braised Fennel With Pancetta
Braised Fennel With Pancetta is a very tasty recipe. I liked the idea of this Braised Fennel With Pancetta recipe as soon as I heard it and since then it has remained one of my most favorite dishes. Try it today! - 37.2513
1 Set up a steamer ready for use, with the water heating in the lower compartment.
2 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3 Rinse the fennel well.
4 Dry them and slice lengthwise into wide, fairly thick slices.
5 Put the fennel in the steamer and... - 44.9802
1 ln a 5 quart Dutch oven or 12-inch nonstickskillet, heat the oil over moderately low heat.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, stock, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Place the fennel in the Dutch oven and... - 34.8987
1. Trim and halve the fennel along the length; wash and slice it thinly
2. Peel and chop onions finely
3. In a shallow dish, place the fennel
4. In another bowl, mix the onion, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper and pour it over the fennel
5.... - 43.7879
Fennel Slaw Salad
1. In a small dish cover raisins, with the orange juice and 2 to 3 tablespoons hot water.
2. Let the raisins Plump and soften for 5 minutes.
3. In a bowl combine fennel, radicchio, scallions, and parsley.
4. To the slaw add plumped raisins in juice and... - 41.2992
Fennel Spinach Salad
1. Take a jar with a tight-fit lid.
2. Add all the ingredients required and combine well.
3. Shake well and allow to stand for an hour till used.
4. Take a small bowl and add fates and figs.
5. Add Italian Dressing in a such a way that... - 41.5051
Heat oven to 200C / 180C fan / gas 6 and put a pan of salted water on to boil.
Trim the fennel tops, then cut into wedges.
Boil for 5 mins, then drain well and put into a baking dish.
Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Stir the garlic into the cream and pour over the... - 32.3953
Tangy Fennel & Rocket Salad
Whisk together the lemon juice and oil, then season well.
Just before serving, toss through the fennel, rocket, onion and lemon zest.
Pile up in a serving platter and eat straight away. - 30.5356
Baked Salmon With Fennel
1. Put the pieces of salmon fillet into a shallow dish. Add the lemon juice, white wine, salt and pepper to taste, and the fennel seed; cover and chill for 2 hours.
2. Remove the leaves from the fennel and reserve; shred the fennel bulb.
3. Scatter the... - 34.8358
Fresh Tuna With Fennel
Fresh Tuna With Fennel has a Superior taste.The Mustard and Ground Pepper gives the Fresh Tuna With Fennel Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 34.1012
Baked Salmon With Fennel And Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4.
2) Trim the fronds from the fennel and chop them coarsely.
3) Halve the fennel bulbs, then slice each half into 3 wedges.
4) In a pan, cook the fennel in boiling salted water for 10... - 40.3101
Fennel Apple Camembert Salad
1) In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, orange juice, salt and pepper.Put aside.
2) Cut fennel bulbs into halves lengthwise.
3) Remove the green feathery leaves by trimming and reserve these leaves for garnish.
4) In a serving... - 44.6749
Fennel And Orange Croustade
1. Trim the crusts off the bread and cut into 7.5cm/3-inch squares.
2. Hollow out the middles, leaving evenly shaped cases.
3. Heat the oil in a deep fat fryer or large saucepan, and deep fry the bread until golden brown.
4. Drain the bread well on absorbent... - 40.5634
Tabbouleh With Fennel
1. Place the bulgur wheat in a bowl and pour over enough cold water to cover. Leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Drain the wheat through a sieve, pressing out any excess water using a spoon.
3. Halve the fennel bulbs and carefully cut into very fine slices... - 38.0995
New Potato Salad With Fennel
1. Cut off and discard upper stalks from fennel bulbs. Remove tough outer layer of bulbs; cut off a thin slice from base. Cut fennel bulbs into thin wedges. In a covered large pot cook potatoes in lightly salted boiling water 7 minutes; add fennel wedges and... - 35.779
Fennel And Orange Salad
Remove the feathery leaves and stalks of the fennel.
Slice off the root end and discard it.
Discard any discolored or damaged outer layers.
Slice each fennel bulb crosswise into thin slices.
If the slices are too wide to be bite-sized, cut them in half.
Place... - 36.8633
Radicchio & Fennel Salad
For dressing: Pit 3 of the olives; discard pits.
Place pitted olives, the oil, lemon juice and anchovy in blender or food processor; process 5 seconds.
Add salt, pepper and sugar; process until olives are finely chopped, about 5 seconds longer.
Cut... - 39.558
Sole And Fennel With Orzo
Slice off the fennel bulb's feathery tops, mince them, and set aside.
Thinly slice the fennel bulb.
Place in a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Add the onions and oil.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the spinach, scallions, tomatoes, garlic, and pepper.
Microwave... - 38.4075
Grilled Fennel And Endive With Olive Vinaigrette
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
To prepare the vinaigrette, place the olives in a sieve and rinse briefly with cold water.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Chop... - 43.1032
Place butter, leek and fennel in casserole.
Cover and microwave 10 minutes.
Mix well and add remaining ingredients, except cream.
Continue microwaving 10 minutes covered.
Force mixture through fine sieve or food mill; stir in cream and replace in... - 39.0738
Arugula And Fennel Salad With Parmesan Curls
Preheat oven to 350°.
Arrange French bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until toasted.
Combine croutons, arugula, fennel, and onion in a large bowl.
Combine water, lemon juice, and salt; stir well.
Drizzle over... - 35.2163
Watermelon Fennel And Parsley Salad
Place 1 cup watermelon in a blender, process until smooth.
Strain mixture through a fine sieve over a bowl, reserving 1/4 cup watermelon juice, discard solids and remaining watermelon juice.
Combine 1/4 cup watermelon juice, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a... - 30.2224
Fennel Sweet Potato Bake
Trim tough outer stalks from fennel.
Cut bulbs in half lengthwise; remove cores.
Cut fennel into 1-inch pieces.
Place fennel and potato in an 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine chicken broth and oil in a small bowl, stirring with a... - 40.0718
Simple to cook and good to eat, what else you can expect from a dish. Baked fennel is one such recipe that has everything that can satisfy your palate. Wonderful aroma of Baked fennel makes you go go for the dish! - 29.2163
Glazed Fennel & Onions
Prepare fennel, reserving feathery leaves.
Thinly slice fennel crosswise.
Melt butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-low heat.
Add fennel and onion; cover and cook until vegetables are soft (about 15 minutes).
Uncover; continue to cook, stirring... - 28.3098
Fennel Salad With Tarragon And Creamy Tapenade
1. In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice and season generously with salt and pepper. Add the shaved fennel and chopped tarragon and toss well.
2. In a small bowl, stir the black olive tapenade into the fromage Blanc. Spread a thin layer of... - 27.4377
Fennel And Orange
1) Wash fennel leaves and cut in quarters along the length. Turn the fennels over and slice across.
2) In a plate, place fennel and season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
3) Add the orange segments over the fennel. Toss properly.
4)... - 36.3467
Orange Fennel Salsa
This Orange Fennel Salsa tastes incredible ! This tangy orange and vegetable sauce makes a hit combination with my breads, pasta or meat dishes. Try this Orange Fennel Salsa and let me know if you like it ! - 27.5535
Bulgur With Fennel And Peas
If you like great ideas and cooking, Bulgur With Fennel And Peas is one you can try your hand at. Bulgur With Fennel And Peas is very easy to make. Happy Cooking! - 27.3804
Fennel And Anchovy Antipasto
Finely slice the fennel and place in a bowl of iced water.
Peel and segment the grapefruit, removing the outer pith and seeds.
Drain the fennel and pat dry.
Arrange the fennel, grapefruit segments and capers in a serving dish.
Drape over the anchovy fillets... - 34.0177
Chicory And Fennel Salad
Chicory And Fennel Salad is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Chicory And Fennel Salad recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 28.6356
Spicy Steamed Clams With Fennel
In a heavy saucepan cook the garlic, the pepper flakes, and the oregano in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, for 1 minute, add the onion and the fennel, and cook the mixture over moderate heat, stirring, until the fennel is softened.
Add the tom - 19.7835
Winter Fennel And Cabbage With Walnuts
1) Chill cabbage and fennel in ice water for 10 minutes to turn crisp. Drain well and set aside.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine mustard, pepper, lemon juice and cream. Add salt to test and mix well.
3) Pour this over the cabbage and... - 39.6776
Stir-fried Liver And Fennel
1. Cut the liver into 1 cm (1/2 inch) wide strips.
2. Heat the oil and add the fennel and garlic. Stir and cook for a few minutes over a medium to high heat.
3. As soon as the fennel begins to colour slightly, add the liver and stir continuously.
4. After 1... - 29.3324
Soused Mackerel With Fennel
Put the tomato juice in a small casserole.
Stir in the fennel, white wine, thyme and bayleaf.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Rinse the mackerel thoroughly under cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Sprinkle salt and pepper in the base... - 39.3009
Cucumber And Fennel Salad
Thinly peel the cucumbers, cut them in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
Cut the cucumber halves crosswise into slices about 1/4 inch thick.
Put the slices into a large mixing bowl and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Cover and let stand for at least 1 hour... - 32.6873
Italian Fennel Soup
Combine vegetables and stock in a heavy saucepan; simmer, partially covered, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour or until the vegetables are tender.
Remove and puree vegetables in a blender; return to stock.
Add spices, half-and-half and parsley; blend and - 29.8888
Fennel Orange And Walnut Salad
Fennel Orange And Walnut Salad tastes great and is very easy to make. Try this simple recipe of Fennel Orange and Walnut Salad and share your feeback. - 40.2599
Wild Fennel Crusted Salmon With Tomato
Chef Michael at Food-Travels.com is taking you to the next level this week with a beautiful salmon recipe. Tomato and fresh fennel accent the unique flavor of this fish wonderfully!
Finished dish - 47.3381
Fennel Shrimp Chowder
1. Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Rinse shrimp; pat dry. Cut off and discard upper stalks of fennel, reserving some feathery leaves for garnish. Remove wilted outer layer of stalks and cut off a thin slice from base. Finely chop fennel bulb. Break off and discard... - 36.2227
Fennel With Red Bell Pepper
Trim fennel stalks just above bulb; reserve leaves and discard stalks.
Trim and discard bulb base.
Insert metal blade.
Place fennel leaves in work bowl and process, using on-off pulses, until chopped; set aside.
Following directions, chop onion, then bell... - 37.2016
Fennel And Fig Antipasto
Trim the stalks and "hair" from the fennel bulb.
(They can be saved for salads.) Quarter the bulb; cut out and discard the core.
Chop the fennel into bite-size pieces.
In a flat vegetable dish, combine the fennel with the oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Toss... - 33.9554