- » Fennel
Fennel is a green feathery herb that is used in recipes for its distinctive flavor and aroma. The feathers, seeds and bulbs of the Fennel find a lot of culinary usage. The seeds, brown or green in color, resembling ... More »
Vegan Fennel Slaw
This Vegan Fennel Slaw is a special salad. Everyone who like crisp and crunchy salads will love it. And as fennel is an appetite- enhancer and palate- cleanser, it is a perfect appetizer. - 130.394
Fennel is a lovely vegetable that is not very popular inspite of its unique flavor. Chef in the video makes an attempt to familiarize you with this humble vegetable that can do wonders to a recipe it is added to or simply bowl over your taste buds if eaten on... - 123.457
Spiced Mackerel On Potato Bed
If you are a seafood lover, here we have something for you. The video shows an amazing mackerel recipe which is served on the bed of seasoned potatoes. It is a novel dish which tastes amazing and can be served during dinner and lunch parties. - 122.403
Orange And Fennel Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck loves this salad for its palate-refreshing qualities for between courses. Watch as she shows you how its done. This is a great salad when you want a terrific change of flavors. The combination of citrus and fennel is light on the... - 119.555
Join Toby as she prepares this wonderful side dish on loan from Registered Dietitians Meri Raffetto and Wendy Jo Peterson from their new book "The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Dummies" - 117.268
Roasted Fennel With Broccoli
Seriously, making sides is a big deal! Either its too simple or too fancy to get along. Well to kill this problem here is a steaming snazzy roasted fennel with broccoli recipe that will lighten up your meals with it's bright colors and delectable flavors.... - 112.554
Arugula Fennel And Pomegranate Salad
Here a delicious colorful salad to add a wonderful touch to your Thanksgiving menu. Watch this amazing video that presents a recipe for arugula, fennel and pomegranate salad. Do try out this salad and this Thanksgiving and amaze your family! - 112.408
Baby Bok Choy Fennel And Pear Smoothie
If you love to experiment with your health drinks, you might love this Baby Bok Choy Fennel and Pear Smoothie. Look at the bright green color of this yummy drink. It is oozing of nutrition. Give it a go. - 102.131
Summer Fennel Salad
The nutty almonds and citronette complement the slight licorice hint of the fennel. This is one of those salads in which the sum is greater than its parts. It's so simple, yet all the flavors marry perfectly together. This cold salad makes a wonderful side to... - 101.446
Steamed Talapia And Spinach
How about a great Italian style meal. In this video, Janet shows you how to prepare a tilapia with spinach. Simply flavored with capers and pepper this is a great recipe that’s ready in minutes. Janet also shows a great side of baby spinach. - 99.8982
Pan-seared Sea Scallops With A Fennel Watercress And Orange Salad
Cooking for the clueless can be intimidating but here is recipe that will make you look like a chef from a fancy restaurant. Zuzy Lynch shows you an elegant salad that is really simple to put together and needs no special skills but will make you look like a... - 92.7159
Citrus Fennel And Radish Salad
Have a look at this recipe video of citrus fennel and radish salad which is jam packed with nutrition and oozing of robust flavors. It looks so refreshing you might want to have it right away. Try it a couple of times and your body will thank you for treating... - 89.5713
Delicious Garlic Fennel Flank Steak With Grilled Oranges
There is a distinct Mediterranean streak in this dish that you will absolutely enjoy. Watch Chef John as he makes this delicious Garlic Fennel Flank Steak with Grilled Oranges. The meat is perfect and it is the perfect party steak. Bon Appetit! - 87.9167
Fennel Crumbed Salmon
If you are not very fond of salmon, you should try this Fennel Crumbed Salmon. This dish will change your perception about salmon. It smells great with the fennel and the crisp crust adds a nice twist to it. Watch and learn how to make it from this video.... - 81.8459
Green Salad With Lemon And Fennel
1) With a vegetable peeler, bring out the lemon zest in long strips. Slice the zest in thin strips along the length. Store inside a plastic wrap to keep fresh and moist.
2) Trim off and discard the green stalks of the fennel. Remove the cores... - 50.4362
Fennel And Swiss Luiche
To make the crust: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Goat a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl or food processor, combine the flour, salt, and sugar.
Blend with a pastry blender or process briefly to mix.
Add the oil and butter or margarine and stir... - 50.4048
Mushroom Fennel And Duck Stew
Mushroom Fennel And Duck Stew is a yummy soup that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Mushroom Fennel And Duck Stew last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss out on this one. - 48.9117
1.In a large saucepan, heat oil and cook onions in it for 4-5 minutes by frying.
2.Stir in lemon rind and fennel and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3.Stir in rice and one cup (250ml) boiling water.
4.Mix well and let it boil.
Cook further without covering until... - 48.7826
1) Cut the fennel bulbs in halves along the length and discard the tough cores.
2) In a food processor fitted with a slicing disk, place the fennel to slice thinly crosswise.
3) In a flat serving dish, place the fennel slices.
4) With a small... - 48.7415
1.Take a large saucepan and heat oil in it.
2.Stir the fennel and cook it for 10- 15 minutes until it turns soft.
3.Stir in cashew nuts, milk and stock and let the mixture boil.
4.Put the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes.
5.Allow the mixture to... - 48.5191
Roast Turkey With Fennel Stuffing
1) Combine bouillon granules and water.
2) Keep aside.
3) Wash fennel; remove top stems, bottom, and tough outer portions.
4) Slice bulbs crosswise into thin strips.
5) Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add margarine, and place... - 48.3027
Sesame Pilaf With Fennel
1. Finely chop the fennel tops and keep aside.
2. In a large sized sauce pan, melt butter.
3. Add onions, pepper, turmeric and finely chopped fennel bulb. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till they start to... - 47.8391
Garlic Fennel Pizza With Two Cheese
To make the dough: In a large bowl, combine the flours, fennel seeds, and salt; mix well.
In a small bowl, mix the yeast into the warm water, stirring until completely dissolved.
Add the oil and mix well.
Mixing with your hands, add the yeast mixture to the... - 47.8217
Garden Greens With Fennel Dressing
Garden greens with fennel dressing is a mild and tantalisingly flavorful salad. Made with an assorted salad blend, the garden green salad is dressed with a raspberry vinaigrette. Tossed with greens like arugula, spinach, lettuce, radicchio and fennel bulb,... - 47.2809
Fennel And Blue Cheese Salad
Fennel and Blue Cheese Salad is a delicious mouth-watering salad recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Fennel and Blue Cheese Salad dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 47.2068
Fennel And Bean Soup
Warm the oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add the onions, fennel, garlic, and oregano.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until softened.
Stir in the tomatoes (with juice) and broth.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Cook the ditalini in a large pot of... - 47.0443
Veloute Of Fennel
The Veloute Of Fennel is a mouth watering vegetarian soup which often takes the limelight of any spread. This filling soup packs in to it a set of unique and irresistible flavors that your vegan and non vegan friends will love. You just shouldnâ€™t miss... - 46.933
Steamed Mussels With Fennel In An Orange Broth
1.Start by trimming the fennel bulb, and also separate the outer branches from the center, roughly chop the outer branches and cut the center in half, take out the core and thinly slice the bulb
2. Take the mussels, and wash it under cold... - 46.8378
Sweet Orange And Fennel Salad
1) Keep the clean and fresh romaine lettuce leaves, discarding the tough outer leaves.
2) Wash and past dry.
3) With a knife, cut the ribs of each leaf. Roll the leaves loosely in paper or terry cloth towels.
4) Tear the cleaned lettuce into... - 46.403
Fennel Potato Salad
1) Take a large saucepan and boil water in it. Cook sliced potatoes in it until fork tender. Drain and set aside.
2) Chop 3 eggs and reserve the remaining 1 for later.
3) Take a large bowl and combine together chopped eggs, warm potatoes, onion, fennel... - 46.3259
Tomato Tagliolini With Fennel Sauce
1) Trim the fennel bulbs and parboil them, then discard any tough outer stalks and thinly slice the bulbs.
2) In a pan, cook the taglierini in the boiling salted water, until tender.
3) In a frying pan, gently saute the garlic in the... - 46.2715
Baked Fennel And Boston Lettuce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small saucepan of simmering water, blanch the pancetta for 2 minutes.
3) Drain and in large shallow gratin or baking dish, place the pancetta.
4) Add carrot, celery and onion into the dish.
5) In a large... - 46.2298
Fennel Red Snapper
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Wash and dry fish thoroughly.
3. In a bowl, make a mixture by combining together butter, lemon juice, fennel seeds, garlic, tarragon and salt.
4. Spread the butter evenly over fish fillets.
5. Roll them up and... - 46.2013
Fennel Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the fennel for 10 to 20 minutes or until tender, stirring regularly.
3) Using a perforated ladle take out the fennel and put it in an ovenproof dish.
4) In the... - 46.1964
Garden Greens With Fennel Dressing
1. In a small bowl, soften gelatin in cold water for 2 minutes.
2. Add the boiling water to gelatin and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Stir in salt and sugar completely dissolved.
4. Whisk in remaining dressing ingredients except... - 46.0937
Skillet Chicken And Fennel
1) Take a sheet of wax paper and add the pepper and flour together.
2) Dredge the chicken in the mixture coating on all sides.
3) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9 inches and heat 1 ½ teaspoons of oil in it.
4) Add the chicken and cook on medium-high... - 46.048
Teriyaki Steak With Fennel Slaw
1. Combining the soy, vinegar and honey.
2. Add the steaks to the marinade and turn to coat.
3. Marinate for 10-15 minutes.
4. Toss together the carrot, fennel, onion and coriander and chill until serving.
5. In a griddle sear the... - 45.8763
Wild Fennel Crusted Salmon With Tomato
Chef Michael at Food-Travels.com is taking you to the next level this week with a beautiful salmon recipe. Tomato and fresh fennel accent the unique flavor of this fish wonderfully!
Finished dish - 45.6663
Lamb With Fennel
Discard the base and tough stalks of the fennel and set the green fronds aside.
Cut into slices, wash and drain in a colander.
Put the fennel, onions and garlic into a casserole.
Pour over the honey and red wine.
Season with salt.
Add the curry powder and mix... - 45.6583
Veloute Of Fennel
Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat.
Add the fennel, cover, and slowly braise, stirring occasionally, until the fennel is completely softened and lightly browned, about 30 to 35 minutes.
Transfer the fennel to a food... - 45.6074
Mushrooms With Fennel
Melt four tablespoons of the butter.
Saute the onion and diced fennel in the butter until wilted and tender but not browned.
Add the mushrooms and parsley.
Cook until mushrooms are tender and most of the liquid has evaporated, about five minutes.
Melt the... - 45.4138
Fennel Soup With Garlic Croutons
1) Cut the green sprigs of the fennel and keep aside for garnish.
2) Chop the remaining fennel bulb.
MAKING ... - 45.3962
Fish Sausage With Fennel Sauce
This Fish Sausage With Fennel Fauce is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Fish Sausage With Fennel Sauce recipe and share your feelings with us! - 45.3336
Italian Sausage With Carrot Fennel And Cabbage
1) Take a frying pan and brown the chopped sausage in it.
2) Add the garlic and wine and boil until the amount is reduced.
3) Remove the sausage and put it in a plate.
4) Add the onion and carrot to it and brown them, adding a tablespoon of oil if... - 45.3037
Carrot Celery And Fennel Salad With Scampi
Carrot Celery And Fennel Salad With Scampi is a yummy dish that I recommend to my friends.The ingredients are easily available and make for a great combination. My family is really fond of Carrot Celery And Fennel Salad With Scampi and i bet your family will... - 45.2943
Fennel Mixed Grain Bread
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375 degrees.
2) In a small bowl put bulgar in boiling water for 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl mix yeast, warm water and sugar. Keep aside till foamy.
4) Add honey, oil, fennel seed and salt into yeast mixture... - 45.2033
Cut off the tops of the fennel and remove any outer stalks that may be discolored.
Wash well and cut each head into wedges.
Poach them in the chicken broth in a large pan with a tight-fitting lid for twenty minutes.
When tender, lift out the fennel with a... - 45.1936
Creamy Baked Fennel
I am crazy about the Creamy Baked Fennel. I never get tired of this wonderful and nutritious dish no matter how many times I have prepared it. Try this original Creamy Baked Fennel recipe for yourself! - 45.1789
Apple Fennel Tart
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook, combine the salt, flour, water, and 1 3/4sticks (14 tablespoons) of the butter.
Turn at slow speed until dough is elastic, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Place the remaining 21 tablespoons butter on a work... - 45.0565
Green Beans With Fennel
1. In a pan add water and salt. Boil.
2. Add beans and cook for 10 minutes or till they turn tender and crisp.
3. Drain the water when the beans are well cooked.
4. In a warm serving dish mix fennel and beans.
6. In another small pan melt butter ( 2... - 45.0451
Dogfish With Fennel Ratatouille
Put the onion, bacon and oil into a dish and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Mix together the fennel, tomatoes, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
Pour into the dish on top of the onions.
Add the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5... - 45.0236
Whole Salmon With Fennel Stuffing
Cut head and tail from fish if desired.
Pat cavity of fish dry with paper towels; sprinkle fish inside and out with lemon juice.
In large skillet, heat 2 Tb (25 ml) of the oil over medium heat.
Cook fennel, green onions, carrots and celery,... - 44.8466
Poached Chicken With Fennel
1) Using a mortar, crush the peppercorns and garlic until they form a paste.
2) Coat each chicken leg with this paste.
3) Take a large, heavy-bottomed casserole; bring the liqueur to a boil in it and toss the chicken legs so as to coat... - 44.7585
Green Beans And Fennel Ragout
In a soup pot, saute the garlic and onions in the olive oil, stirring occasionally, until the onions are translucent.
Add the potatoes and tomatoes.
Stir in the thyme and water.
Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer.
Stem the green beans... - 44.7461
1 Set up a steamer ready for use, with the water heating in the lower compartment.
2 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3 Rinse the fennel well.
4 Dry them and slice lengthwise into wide, fairly thick slices.
5 Put the fennel in the steamer and... - 44.7334
Potato Fennel Salad
In a large saucepan bring water and salt to boiling.
Add potatoes; cook, covered, for .8 minutes.
Add asparagus and fennel; cook, covered, for 4 to 6 minutes more or just until potatoes are tender and asparagus and fennel are crisp-tender; drain.
Arrange... - 44.6288
Braised Fennel And Tomatoes
Braised Fennel And Tomatoes is a surprisingly easy-to-make dish. This was not my thought previously, but when I came across this recipe of Braised Fennel And Tomatoes I give it a try and get astonishing results. My family is surprised to see me as an expert... - 44.4889
Sea Bream With Fennel
Put the shallots in a bowl with the butter and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Remove the tough stalks of the fennel and cut the bulb into thin strips.
Put in a large oval dish with 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10... - 44.4644
Mushroom And Fennel Soup
Take a large skillet with a lid.
Pour in 2 tbsp olive oil and butter and heat on a medium flame.
Toss the onions and half of the fennel in the heated olive butter mix.
Cover and simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Then add the balsamic vinegar, sugar and... - 44.437
Fennel Soup has a good taste. Fennel Soup is very easy to make. Fennel Soup must be tried by non vegetarians. - 44.3363
Sauteed Lamb In Fennel
1) Preheat a browning dish on power for 6 minutes.
2) Melt in butter and brown meat on all sides, keep aside.
3) Remove the meat and reheat the dish for 3 minutes on power.
4) Stir in carrot, meat, fennel, garlic, and onion.
5) Stir and... - 44.3287
Have you experienced the joy of this Fennel casserole recipe, yet? Try it, your family and friends will be bowled over by this delicious Fennel casserole recipe. - 44.2441
Asparagus Fennel Pasta Salad
Place asparagus, onions and fennel in a 15-inch x 10-inch x 1 inch baking pan.
Drizzle with the oil; toss to coat.
Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the... - 44.0951
Fennel Salad With Oranges
Toast pine nuts in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often.
Grate 1/4 teaspoon peel (colored part only) from one of the oranges; set aside.
Squeeze enough juice from same orange to make 1/4 cup.
With a... - 44.0579
Salmon In Fennel Sauce
Rinse the salmon steaks, pat dry on kitchen paper and put in a small casserole.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes, depending on the thickness of the steaks.
Remove the fish from the casserole with a... - 44.0375
Tyropetes Fennel Spiced Cheese Triangles
Combine onion, all cheeses, parsley and fennel seed in medium bowl and mix well with fork.
Blend in egg.
Stack phyllo on work surface.
Cut lengthwise into thirds; stack again.
Cover phyllo with waxed paper and damp towel to prevent drying.
Remove top strip of... - 43.9684
Are you looking for a great Fennel Parmigiana recipe? If you like this recipe of Fennel Parmigiana, please share on Facebook. - 43.9419
Baked Flounder Fillets With Fennel Crust
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Rinse the fillets and pat them dry on paper towels.
Crush the fennel seed in a mortar.
Mix the fennel seed, paprika, wheat germ, and crumbs on a sheet of wax paper.
Dip the flounder first in the egg, then in the crumbs.
In a... - 43.8777
Tilapia Fish Salad With Orange And Fennel
1) Season the fish fillets.
2) Use a saucepan to boil the sugar and vinegar until syrupy, for about 3-4 minutes.
3) Add orange, fennel, oil and olives and leave to cool.
4) In a skillet, fry the fish fillets in oil for 2-3 minutes by... - 43.8664
Fennel And Sweet Pepper Salad
Discard outer layers of fennel; halve and remove core.
Slice fennel crosswise into thin strips (about 4 3/4 cups).
Halve peppers lengthwise; remove seeds.
Slice peppers crosswise into thin half-rings.
Combine fennel, sweet peppers, Bibb or Boston lettuce, and... - 43.8243
Fennel Flavored Spaghetti Sauce
Put the tomatoes through a food mill or rub them through a fine sieve.
Discard the seeds and pour the pureed tomatoes into a large kettle.
Add the basil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil and simmer slowly.
Simmer one hour before adding... - 43.7741
Rice Salad With Fennel
1) In a large pan of boiling lightly salted water, cook the rice for about 20 minutes.
2) Wash the cooked rice with cold water. Drain and allow to cool.
3) Trim the fennel and rinse the roots in cold running water. Cut into thin slices.
4) From the... - 43.6779
Orange Fennel Bread
1 In a small saucepan, combine the cold water, fennel seeds, butter, and salt.
Bring to a boil over moderate heat, lowerthe heat, and simmerfor 5 minutes.
Transferto a large bowl and mix in the orange juice and orange rind.
2 In a small bowl,... - 43.6707
Bream With Fennel And White Wine
Make two deep incisions along the back of the fish.
Insert the fennel sprigs in the incisions.
Place the thyme sprigs and butter inside the fish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place the fish on a rack in a roasting tin.
Pour over the wine and olive oil... - 43.6269
1. Trim and halve the fennel along the length; wash and slice it thinly
2. Peel and chop onions finely
3. In a shallow dish, place the fennel
4. In another bowl, mix the onion, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper and pour it over the fennel
5.... - 43.5764
Greek Style Marinated Fennel
1. In a big pan mix olive oil, lemon juice, seasonings, salt and water.
2. Boil the mixture.
3. Drop the fennel in the mixture.
4. Cook 10 minutes till it gets tender crisp.
5. Remove the mixture from heat.
6. Cover the pan... - 43.5645
Fennel Onion Casserole Loaf
Combine 1/2 cup all-purpose flour and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine cottage cheese, milk, and margarine in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until margarine melts, stirring occasionally.
Cool to 120° to... - 43.5
Aromatic Mullet With Fennel
Clean and dry fillets.
Make 2 or 3 shallow incisions on both sides of each fillet.
Place fillets in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together.
Pour marinade over fish and leave in a cool place for 3 hours.
Do not refrigerate.
Place... - 43.4435
Fennel Marinated Salmon
1. Chop the fennel tops to form 4 tablespoons of finely chopped greens.
2. In a small bowl, whisk the chopped fennel, 1/4 cup (2 fl oz/60 ml) of the oil, the lemon juice, salt and pepper together to make a uniform dressing.
3. Wash the fish and... - 43.2885
Baked Wild Alaska Salmon With Cherry Tomatoes Fennel And Dill
1. Preheat the oven to 170C to 190C
2. Cut out four 30cm squares of foil or baking parchment.
3. Place a frozen salmon fillet in the centre of each piece of foil.
4. Top each fillet with equal quantities of the fennel, cherry tomatoes,... - 43.2611
Poached Fish With Fennel & Tomato
Rinse fennel well; trim and discard bulb bases and any discolored or bruised portions.
Cut off and discard coarse tops of stalks, reserving a few of the green leaves for garnish.
Cut bulbs lengthwise into quarters; thinly slice quarters crosswise.
Heat oil in... - 43.2288
Endive Fennel And Pear Salad
1 Trim and wash all the vegetables.
2 Dry them well.
3 Shred the Belgian endives.
4 Shred the fennel bulbs, having first removed their outermost layer.
5 In a bowl, combine the shredded endive and fennel bulbs.
6 In another... - 43.0342
Ham And Fennel Seed Terrine
Line 5-cup terrine with barding fat.
Combine all remaining ingredients except ham and nuts in large bowl and mix with whipping motion to aerate.
Spread about 1/4 to 1/3 of mixture in terrine.
Arrange some strips of ham lengthwise on top and sprinkle with some... - 43.0139
Roasted Fennel With Tomatoes
The roasted fennel with tomatoes is a simple yet flavorful and delicious reciep for preparing fennel bulbs. Seasoned with oil and salt, the fennel is oven cooked with the tomatoes and dressed with a vinegar and garlic mix before serving. - 42.9986
1. In a well greased, shallow baking dish, arrange the drained fennel.
2. Spoon melted butter ( 2 tablespoons) on the fennel.
3. Mix cheese, egg, melted butter, bread crumbs and fennel leaves.
4. Sprinkle paprika.
5. Preheat oven to... - 42.992
Mixed Greens And Fennel Salad
1) Cut the raddichio and lettuce in shreds and discard the cores.
2) Cut the fennel bulbs top and lengthwise quarter them.
3) Make an engled cut into each fennel quarter and remove the core.
4) Cut fennel into thin slices.
5) In a salad... - 42.9362
Fennel Wheat Bread
In a large bowl combine flour mixture and packet of yeast from hot roll mix.
Stir in whole wheat flour and 1 1/2 teaspoons fennel seed.
Stir in the warm water, the margarine, and egg till mixture forms soft dough.
Knead dough with the cheese on a lightly... - 42.9223
Finocchio Fennel With Ginger And Pineapple
1) Remove all green stalks, wilted outer leaves and base of finocchio.
2) In a sauce pan, heat butter and mix in apple juice and the finocchio.
3) Simmer the mixture for 20 minutes on reducing heat.
4) In the meantime, mix lemon juice... - 42.9205
Harissa Lamb With Fennel Tomato And Herb Parcels
1. Using a sharp tipped knife, score the lamb necks a in a criss-cross pattern.
2. In a large dish, combine the yoghurt and the harissa.
3. Rub marinade over the lamb.
4. Throw in rosemary springs over the lamb.
5. Cover dish and place in... - 42.9093
Fennel Seed And Black Pepper Bread
Stir the yeast and sugar into the warm water.
Let the mix stand for 5 minutes; the yeast should bubble up to show that it's active.
Combine the 2 flours and salt in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
Process just long enough to... - 42.8662
Baked Salt Cod With Potatoes & Fennel
Place salt cod in a large bowl.
Cover with cold water; refrigerate 24 hours, changing water several times.
Break cod into chunks; place in a large saucepan.
Cover with cold water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 7 to 10 minutes or until cod tests... - 42.765
Chicken With Fennel
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Brown the chicken pieces in a skillet on all sides in the butter.
Transfer chicken to a casserole.
Stir the flour into the drippings remaining in the skillet.
Add the sour cream and simmer five minutes.
Add the salt, pepper,... - 42.727
Salmon With Wilted Spinach And Fennel And Almond Relish
To make the salmon:
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cover a baking sheet with foil. Lightly oil the salmon, and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 6 to 8
minutes. Don't be tempted to cook the fish longer. The fish will "carry over," or continue to cook. (It... - 42.7164
Chicken Poached With Fennel Turnips And Carrots
1 Place the chicken legs and thighs, the onion, celery, and fennel in a 5 quart Dutch oven.
Sprinkle with the thyme, salt, and pepper.
Add the bay leaf and stockand, if necessary, enough water to just cover the chicken.
Bring the liquid to a boil over high... - 42.7042
Fennel Spinach And Beef Salad
Fennel Spinach And Beef Salad taste good. Fennel Spinach And Beef Salad tastes better with olive oil. Fennel Spinach And Beef Salad is an easy to make recipe. - 42.4882
Fennel Recipes By Category