- » Fat Turkey
Fat Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat turkey recipes.
Low-fat Turkey And Tomato Panini Wrap
This recipe was is the perfect one to pull out when you have company over for lunch and no time to prepare. With leftover turkey on hand, this delightful wrap comes together prestissimo! A creamy spread full of low-fat mayo, yogurt, Parmesan and fresh basil,... - 119.936
You May Also Like!
Fast, Fabulous And Fat-free Thanksgiving Turkey Gravy
What is a great festive meal without a lip-smacking gravy delight? Betty whomps up a delightful Thanksgiving turkey treat that makes for a sumptuous indulgence. Plus, it's simple and quick, making it the perfect recipe for holiday entertaining. A great way to... - 104.301
Low Fat Italian Dressed Turkey Cutlets
Mix together oat bran and garlic powder; set aside.
Pour egg substitute onto a plate to use to coat turkey.
Dip turkey first into egg substitute mixture, then oat bran mixture to coat.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Coat a large skillet with non-fat cooking... - 39.042
Fabulous Fat-free Roast Turkey Gravy
Looking for a tasty and easy turkey recipe for the big day? Then Betty's fat-free, creamy, zesty roasted turkey with gravy. Betty demonstrates how to make a smooth, creamy turkey delight that makes for a guilty-free indulgence. Perfect for weight-watchers and... - 103.984
Fat Free Smoked Turkey Stock
99% Fat Free Smoked Turkey Stock is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 37.1003
Roasted Turkey With Low Fat Yoghurt And Dill Dressing
Looking for healthy lunch ideas for your family get together? Look no further the chef here provides step by step recipe instructions for classic roast turkey with low fat yoghurt and dill dressing. Very simple to prepare and is sure to impress those diet... - 119.929
Betty's Fat-freeturkey Gravy
1. Skim off fat from the pan drippings.
2. Into a saucepan, pour dripping and let it cool until just warm.
3. In a separate bowl, add cornstarch and water. Mix well.
4. Pour cornstarch mixture into the pan. Stir well.
5. Place saucepan... - 103.725
Low-fat Low-salt Italian Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1) In a large skillet, bring a mixture of sauce ingredients to a boil and uncover and simmer gently for 5-10 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
2) Mix the ingredients for meatball and figure them into 1-inch balls.
3) Put the balls at once into the... - 41.3221
1. Remove the package containing the giblets and neck from the cavities of the turkey. (You may have to release the legs from a band of skin or a wire or plastic lock in order to remove the giblets and neck.) Rinse the turkey, inside and out, and dry it with... - 36.4179
Foolproof Fat Free Gravy
1. Defat the pan drippings by placing them in a fat separator cup. (If you don't have a separator cup, pour the drippings into a bowl, add a few ice cubes, and skim off the fat once it rises and hardens.) Combine the fat-free drippings, pepper, poultry... - 21.5316
Garden Turkey Pockets
Combine first 5 ingredients; stir.
Cover and chill.
Line pita halves with lettuce, if desired.
Spoon 1/2 cup turkey mixture into each half. - 25.66
Fat Turkey Recipes By Category