- » Fat Pear Muffin
Fat Pear Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat pear muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat pear muffin recipes.
In a medium bowl, combine the cereal, pear juice, pears and ginger.
Let soak for 10 minutes.
Stir in the yogurt, pear butter, maple syrup, egg and oil.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
Pour over the cereal mixture.
Stir with a... - 44.6407
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2.Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt, if using, into a mixing bowl.
3.Stir in yogurt, milk, and chopped pear until dry ingredients are just moistened.
4.Transfer batter to nonstick or paper-lined... - 40.2445
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Combine together the cereal, pear juice, ginger and pears in a medium bowl and let the ingredients soak for about 10 minutes.
3) Add the yogurt, maple syrup, pear butter, egg and oil and... - 45.3595
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Line 12 muffin tin cups with paper liners; set aside.
3. Wash and core but do not peel the pear. Grate the pear into a small bowl; you should have about 1 cup.
4. In another small bowl combine the flour, cornmeal and baking... - 36.6106
Oaty Fruit Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly oil and line the bases of 4 individual pudding bowls or muffin tins with a small circle of greaseproof paper.
2. Mix together the oats, low-fat spread, nuts, honey and cinnamon in a small bowl.
3.... - 44.3141
What Goes Up Must Come Down Chocolate Torte Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Line 6 Texas-size (3 1/2 x 1 3/4 inches) or jumbo muffin-pan cups with paper liners.
2. Make cakes: In small saucepan, stir together brown sugar, cocoa powder, and 2 tablespoons boiling water, until smooth. Add chopped chocolate and... - 39.0411