- » Fat Granola
Fat Granola Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat granola recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat granola recipes.
Fruit Salsa With Granola Topping
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill.
To serve, spoon 1/2 cup fruit mixture into each individual serving bowl; top each with 2 tablespoons granola. - 32.6792
Raisin And Date Granola
1. Mix together oats, rolled wheat, and wheat germ. Add nuts, if desired.
2. Combine apple juice concentrate and vanilla.
3. Blend apple juice mixture into oats mixture and put into a 9" x 13" cake pan.
4. Bake at 275° for 1 hour.
5. After taking granola out... - 35.6297
Granola Meringue Cookies
Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment or heavy brown paper; set aside.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar at high speed of an electric mixer until foamy.
Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form and sugar dissolves (2... - 35.2209
1. Combine oats, wheat germ, nuts and sesame seed in a 2-quart glass casserole. Pour oil and honey over mixture; stir to coat. Heat uncovered in microwave oven 5 minutes at HIGH; stir every minute.
2. Turn mixture into a storage container; cool, stirring... - 27.0533
Preheat oven to 325°.
Line 15x10-inch jellyroll pan with aluminum foil; grease.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Press evenly into prepared pan.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool slightly; remove from pan and peel off... - 37.7332
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. In a large bowl mix together the first six ingredients.
3. In a cup blend thoroughly the vanilla extract, oil and honey.
4. Pour this over the dry ingredients in the bowl
5. Stir thoroughly until well... - 46.7006
In a 2-cup glass measure, combine the apple juice and raisins.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Remove from the microwave, cover with foil, and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the oats, soy flakes, barley flakes, dry milk, wheat germ, bran or rice bran,... - 44.0653
Golden Snacking Granola
Preheat oven to 300°.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except banana chips and raisins; mix well.
Spread evenly in aluminum foil-lined 15x 10-inch jellyroll pan or baking sheet.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
Remove from oven; stir... - 38.8274
Home Made Granola
1. In a large bowl mix together the oats, soy flour, wheat germ, corn-meal, sesame seeds, dry milk, sugar, pulverized sunflower seeds, oil and water. Mix very well.
2. Spread in shallow baking pans so that the layers are not thicker than 1 inch. Bake in a... - 32.4152
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put together baking mix, 2 tablespoons raisins, 3/4 ounce oats, 3/4 ounce almonds, and 1 tablespoon sugar; mix well.
3. Add milk and egg substitute; stir well.
4. In an 8 X 8 X 2-inch... - 47.9192
Layer yogurt, Granola and fruit into four 8-ounce stemmed glasses or bowls. - 16.3799
Peanut Butter Granola Gorp
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Place granola and pretzels in a large bowl; set aside. Combine peanut butter and syrup in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until hot; stir well. Pour peanut butter mixture over granola mixture, stirring... - 22.562
Peanut Butter Granola
Pour boiling water over raisins to cover; let stand for 10 minutes.
In saucepan combine peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon; heat through.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Place oats in large shallow roasting pan or 15xl0xl-inch baking pan.
Pour warm... - 41.035
Granola Bars With Peanut Butter And Banana
Do you enjoy granola bars? If you do then here is a variation to these healthy snacks! This variation uses peanut butter and banana. Further filled with the goodness of dry fruits and oats, these are tasty and healthy! A great idea to keep these handy for a... - 120.673
Whole Wheat Apricot Bread
1. Place the apricots in a small bowl, and pour the boiling water over the apricots. Stir in the honey, and set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. Add the cooled apricot mixture and the... - 35.4411
Oat Granola Bars
Snacking the healthy way! Nikki demonstrates how to make healthy granola bars right in your kitchen! A great option to store and keep away for when those hunger pangs or sweet cravings take over! Add in what you like and make these your favorite snack! - 118.766
Raw Granola With Almond Milk
Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shows you to make a delicious gluten-free raw granola, which is then topped with raw almond milk. If you enjoy a hearty breakfast, a bowl of granola with milk can be a healthy, filling way to start your day. The... - 106.427
Uncooked Bran Granola
Combine all ingredients.
Store in an airtight container.
Serve with fresh milk or yogurt or, if preferred, add 1/3 cup non-fat dry milk for every cup of granola and blend in well, before storing. - 27.4502
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the in ingredients and toss lightly to mix.
3. Spread the mixture on a baking sheet.
4. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and toast for 15 minutes,... - 47.7038
As close to serving as possible, place a third of the fruit in bottom of a parfait glass or goblet.
Top with 2 tablespoons yogurt, 1 tablespoon granola, a third of the fruit, remaining yogurt, and granola.
Arrange remaining fruit on top. - 21.0247
Ealthy Oat Granola
Heat oven to 350°F.
Combine oat bran, oats, dry milk solids, honey, sunflower seeds, oil, water, orange peel and vanilla; mix well.
Spread in 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once after 10 minutes.
Stir in banana... - 42.9136
Warm Apple And Blueberry Compote With Granola And Yogurt
1. Start by peeling and coring the apples and cutting them into eighths, also rinse the blueberries, discard any that are bad and pulling off and discarding stems
2. In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat, add... - 40.3325
1. Preheat the oven to 300° and position a rack in the center. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper; spray the paper with vegetable oil spray.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, oil and honey. Cook over low heat until just... - 24.3159
Cooked Bran Granola
Preheat oven to 250°F.
Combine all dry ingredients except raisins or dried fruit.
Combine honey, oil, water and vanilla if using it, and add gradually to dry ingredients stirring to coat grains and nuts evenly.
Bake in lightly oiled baking pan for 1 to 1 1/2... - 33.9186
Maypo Granola Mix
1. In a bowl, mix together maple flavored oatmeal, shredded wheat, sugar, salt, dry milk.
2. In another bowl, mix oil, water and add to the bowl of mixed cereals. Stir until mixed.
3. Add sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, nuts, coconut, raisins and stir... - 43.2254
In small bowl combine peaches, sugar and cornstarch.
Spoon peach mixture into 4 custard cups coated with cooking spray.
Place cups on a baking sheet and sprinkle Granola over tops of each custard cup.
Bake at 400 degrees uncovered for 25 minutes or until... - 22.9182
Overnight Non Fat Yogurt
1.Yogurt has to be incubated properly in an environment with a steady temperature of 110 degrees F to 115 degrees F.
2. In a gas oven, the heat of the pilot light is enough.
3.In an electric oven, preheat to 120 degrees F and then turn off oven... - 36.4884
Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil.
Lightly coat foil with cooking spray; set .pan aside.
In a large bowl stir together granola, dates, coconut, brown sugar, flour, and 'cinnamon.
Stir in beans, raisins, and nuts.
In a small bowl combine honey,... - 36.1983
Berry Cottage Cheese Salad
This Berry Cottage Cheese Salad is truly mind blowing ! Try this strawberries and cottage cheese granola cereal magic as an accompaniment to your meat or pasta dishes. You'll let me know how you liked this Berry Cottage Cheese Salad, won't you ? - 32.4098
Layer half of the yogurt, granola, blueberries, strawberries, and kiwifruit in 4 parfait glasses or bowls.
Repeat. - 28.8451
Whole Wheat Waffles With Honey Peanut Butter Drizzle
1. Prepare a waffle iron by brushing with canola oil. Spray with cooking spray if required
2. Set it on medium heat to warm up while the batter is being prepared.
3. In a small microwaveable bowl, pour out the honey and the peanut... - 45.7763
In a large frying pan, combine the apples, water, raisins, lemon juice, cinnamon and allspice.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes, or until the apples are tender.
If the water boils away, add a bit more to... - 40.827
Triple Berry Breakfast Parfait
1. Combine yogurt and cinnamon in small bowl. Combine strawberries, blueberries and raspberries in medium bowl.
2. For each parfait, layer 1/4 cup fruit mixture, 2 tablespoons granola and 1/4 cup yogurt mixture in parfait glass. Repeat layers. Garnish with... - 28.2978
1) Freeze the prepared frozen fruit cremes for 15-30 minutes until set.
2) Half the bananas lengthwise.
3) Take a serving bowl and place the bananas in it.
4) Add one scoop each frozen strawberry and peach crème on top of it.
5) Add in... - 42.1962
Dreamy Orange Cream
1 In a medium bowl,beat the pudding mix and orange juice with wire whisk for 2 minutes. Refrigerate for 5 minutes and fold in whipped topping.
2 Divide the pudding mixture into 4 dessert dishes and top with crushed granola bars and orange... - 32.5027
Yogurt Crunch Parfaits
1) Into 4 6-ounce parfait glasses, spoon 3 tablespoons fresh blueberries.
2) With 1/2 carton lemon yogurt, top the berries.
3) Over the yogurt in each glass, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of granola.
4) Serve the parfaits right away. Makes a good... - 29.8201
Fruit Cobbler Crunch
Fruit Cobbler Crunch is a mouth watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare fruit recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 29.4591
Super-hero Apple Snacks
Beat eggs well and blend into applesauce.
Add granola and stir well until mixed.
Spread in 8 inch square pan that is lightly buttered.
Press firmly into pan.
Bake at 350Â°F. for 20 minutes. - 25.0731
Chocolate Banana Nut Bread
Line bottom of 9 x 5-inch loaf dish with wax paper.
In small bowl, combine granola and milk.
In medium mixing bowl, combine butter and chocolate.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 3 to 4 minutes, or until chocolate melts and can be stirred... - 47.4247
Cut apples into wedges and remove cores.
Spread peanut butter on each wedge.
Sprinkle with coconut or other toppings.
Arrange on plates in a single layer.
Wrap in plastic wrap when frozen. - 29.0203
Try this alluring Sidewalk Mix recipe. An easily prepared snack recipe, this Sidewalk Mix is a dish which you will always love to serve to your kids. - 25.0257
Set one-half cup cereal aside.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Spread into greased 11 by 7-inch baking dish.
Crush reserved cereal and sprinkle over batter.
Bake 350Â°F. for 25 minutes.
Cool a few minutes and cut into squares. - 36.3057
Peanut Ice Cream Pie
Break up any large chunks of granola.
In mixing bowl combine granola and melted butter or margarine; mix till cereal is well-coated.
Press granola mixture onto bottom and sides of a well-buttered 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in 375° oven for 5 to 6 minutes.
Cool... - 38.7732
Melon Parfaits With Yogurt
1. Spoon 1/4 cup cantaloupe cubes or balls into each of 4 parfait glasses.
2. Drizzle with 1/4 cup yogurt and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons granola.
3. Continue to layer with apples, yogurt and granola.
4. Top with watermelon.
5. Finish with a dollop of whi - 27.4731
Baked Breakfast Apples
Combine apples and dates.
Add half of the apple mixture to each of two 10- or 12-ounce casseroles.
Sprinkle each with half of the cinnamon.
Pour half of apple juice over apple mixture in each casserole.
Bake, covered, in a 350Â° oven for 20 to 25 minutes... - 27.818
Super Simple Snack Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) On a baking sheet, place almonds and bake for 5-7 min or until lightly toasted; cool
3) Mix the cereals, morsels, dried cherries and almonds; store in an airtight jar.
4) Quick and healthy... - 34.6048
Streusel Topped Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
Line 9-inch square baking pan with plastic wrap, leaving 4-inch overhang on 2 opposite sides.
Combine yogurt, cream cheese and sugar substitute in medium bowl; beat until smooth.
Combine gelatin and water in small microwavable bowl; let stand 2... - 44.2195
Cherry Almond Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with cooking spray and keep aside.
3. Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and margarine. Using an... - 47.5391
Rustic Plum Walnut Tart
To make the crust: In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
Using a fork, slowly stir in the vegetable or walnut oil until the flour mixture becomes crumbly.
Stir in enough ice water so that the dough holds together in a... - 40.7992
Quick Stuffed Apple
Using a sharp knife and working from the stem end, remove most of the core from the apple (leave about 1/2" at the bottom intact).
Fill the cavity with the raisins.
Drizzle the maple syrup over the raisins.
Place in a small bowl.
Cover with wax paper, tucking... - 32.6748
Healthy Ice Cream Cake
This cake has sugarfreelow fat oatmeal cookies and graham, yogurt and low fat yogurt making cake eating and baking an interesting experience. Unlike the regular cake recipe, you can enjoy the cake with little concern about the health. One portion gives 400... - 80.9318
Hot Carob Drink
Combine all the ingredients in the container of an electric blender or food processor.
Blend or process until smooth. - 20.2699
Fruity Parfait With Banana Peach And Blackberry
Craving for something nice, creamy and sweet for breakfast? Try this healthy banana-peach-blackberry parfait that are satisfying and easy to make. A little parfait makes your dinner complete. Just try making your own with Betty’s festive recipe. This... - 104.084
Pumpkin Pie In The Sky Smoothie
Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
Top It Off: Add a couple of tablespoons of cinnamon granola (and a bit of candied ginger) to the top, grab a spoon, close your eyes and you’ll swear you’re enjoying Thanksgiving pumpkin pie.
PER... - 11.6744
Fat Granola Recipes By Category