- » Fat Free Yogurt Bread
Fat Free Yogurt Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free yogurt bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free yogurt bread recipes.
Fat Free Yogurt And Cucumber Dip
In today's busy life we forget eating healthy food as munching on junk food is so much easier. Take a U- turn with this Fat Free Yogurt and Cucumber Dip. This easy to make dish is not only tasty but you can also carry it to your work. Include this in your... - 111.91
Butter Free Garlic Bread
1. In a bowl combine mayo, greek yogurt, salt, garlic, cayenne pepper and thyme together.
2. Cut loaf of bread in half and spread yogurt mixture over the cut side of the bread.
3. Top with the Parmesan cheese and cook under your broiler until top is... - 109.224
Yogurt Bran Bread
1) Heat 1/4 cup water, measure and sprinkle yeast over water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil, honey, egg and yogurt.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the... - 47.2242
Potato Yogurt Bread
1. Place the potato and enough water to cover it in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the potato is tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and return the potato to the pan. Place over low heat and let steam-dry about 5 minutes,... - 36.0463
Pesto Swirl Yogurt Bread
Remove stems from basil.
Wash leaves thoroughly in lukewarm water; drain well.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add basil and next 4 ingredients.
Top with cover; process until smooth.
Stir in 1/4 cup yogurt; set aside.
Dissolve yeast in warm water... - 42.1663
Carrot Corn Bread
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
3. In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk, corn, carrots, brown sugar, and egg whites.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix until well... - 46.9277
Low Fat Creamy Leek And Artichoke Soup
On the lookout for a healthy creamy soup recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you! Try this low fat recipe for a delicious leek and artichoke soup that is sure to put a smile on your face. Watch the video to know more! - 112.181
Quick Healthy Black Bean Burger By Bhavna - Vegan & Gluten Free
A cup of black beans packs a whopping 15 grams of satisfying protein and doesn't contain any of the saturated fat found in other protein sources, like red meat. Black beans very high in fiber, folate, protein, and antioxidants, along with numerous other... - 0
Eggplant-red Pepper Canape Spread
Pierce skin of eggplant in four places.
Place eggplant and red pepper on paper plate in microwave.
Microwave on high for 12 minutes or until both the eggplant and the pepper are very soft.
Cut the eggplant and the pepper in half and drain in a colander for 30... - 38.9233
Indian Flat Bread
1. Coat a medium bowl with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F
3. In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and soda, stirring well.
4. Add yogurt, egg and milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened and a... - 47.6275
Zucchini And Pattypan Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine yogurt and cheese in a small saucepan.
Heat over very low heat until cheese melts.
Stir in egg whites and onions.
Remove from heat, cover and set aside.
Spread the rice on the bottom of a medium-sized baking dish.
Combine... - 47.3636
In a small bowl, combine first 6 ingredients; stir with a fork until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
In medium bowl, combine surimi seafood, tomato, onion, lemon juice, oregano and thyme.
Spoon about 2 tablespoons into pita pockets and top... - 36.1667
Lemon Blitz Cake
1. To make the filling, combine the cornstarch and sugar in a medium-sized saucepan, and stir to mix well. (Use a wire whisk to slowly whisk in the milk. Place over medium heat, and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Continue to cook and stir for 1 minute,... - 34.0368
Cherry Oatmeal Bread
In a small bowl, combine the cherries and buttermilk.
Let soak for 25 minutes, or until softened.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9" X 5" loaf pan with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Mix... - 44.5111
Picante Corn Bread Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Make a well in center of mixture. Combine picante sauce and next 3 ingredients; stir well. Add to cornmeal mixture, stirring just until moist.
3. Divide batter evenly among... - 28.7855
Corn Bread With Chili
I grew up eating these Corn Bread With Chiles. My kids love even watching me cook these Corn Bread With Chiles. And yes, they taste awesome. - 38.6546
Parmesan Herb Bread
Combine yeast and sugar in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add 2 cups flour and next 8 ingredients; stir well.
Stir in 2 1/2 cups remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead until smooth and... - 42.4854
Florentine Eggs Benedict
1 For eggs, place water in a 1-quart microwave-safe casserole. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until boiling. Gently break eggs into water. Prick each yolk and white. Cover with waxed paper; cook on high for 2 minutes. Let eggs stand,... - 31.5444
Carrot Pineapple Muffins
Preheat oven to 400° F.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices.
In another bowl, stir together the pineapple, yogurt, Egg Beaters, liquid Butter Buds, and vanilla.
Stir in brown and white sugar until... - 40.3623
Veggie Kitchen Cornbread
If you enjoy making brad at home, try making this Basic Cornmeal recipe. This recipe video is about a basic recipe, which uses corn meal and whole wheat flour. However, you can make your own alterations as per your taste. You can try this recipe with only... - 119.737
Garden Turkey Pockets
Combine first 5 ingredients; stir.
Cover and chill.
Line pita halves with lettuce, if desired.
Spoon 1/2 cup turkey mixture into each half. - 27.7518
Spinach Dip In Rye
1.Wash and drain spinach.
2. Pat dry between kitchen towels.
3.Mix together spinach, mayonnaise, onion soup mix, lemon juice, yogurt, hot pepper sauce and pepper.
5.Cut a bowl from the center of the loaf of bread.
6. Make 1 inch cubes of... - 45.7878
Smoked Turkey And Artichoke Sandwiches
Thinly slice the turkey, then cut into strips about 1/2" wide.
Place in a medium bowl.
Add the artichokes, green peppers and onions.
In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, dressing, tarragon and black pepper.
Pour over the salad and toss to combine.
Line... - 45.2933
Smoked Turkey-and-watercress Pitas
Combine yogurt and mustard in a small bowl; stir well.
Spread mustard sauce evenly on inside surface of each pita half.
Place 1 turkey slice, 2 tomato slices, and 1/4 cup watercress in each half; sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons cheese. - 25.5444
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Cover and chill.
3. Combine boiling water, bulgur, and 1/8 tea spoon salt in a bowl; stir well. Cover and let stand 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Combine bulgur,... - 31.2995
Citrus French Toast
To make the orange syrup: In a small saucepan, combine the syrup and orange juice.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often, for 2 minutes, or until warm.
Turn off the heat and cover to keep warm.
To make the French toast: In a large shallow bowl, whisk together... - 42.7842
Grilled Lamb Burgers In Pita
1. Gently mix the lamb, onion, mint, coriander, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Shape into 4 patties, each about 1/2-inch thick.
2. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; preheat the grill to medium-high or prepare a medium-hot fire. Place the patties... - 33.7006
Romanoff Bow Ties
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, lightly spray a 2-quart casserole with no-stick spray and set aside.
Press the cottage cheese through a strainer or sieve into a large bowl.
Add the yogurt and stir... - 46.7629
Swordfish Souvlaki Pitas
1. Gently combine the swordfish, half the garlic, the lemon juice, oregano, and thyme in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine the yogurt, cucumber, vinegar, salt, pepper, and the remaining garlic in a... - 30.566
Greek Salad Pitas
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Cut the cucumber crosswise into 4 equal pieces. Shred 1 piece of the cucumber on a box grater; squeeze out the excess liquid and transfer the shredded cucumber to a small bowl. Stir in the yogurt, garlic, and salt.
3 Chop the... - 39.0856
Creamy Green Bean And Onion Bake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a cookie sheet with no-stick spray.
In a small bowl, stir together the onions and bread crumbs.
Evenly spread the mixture on the cookie sheet.
Bake about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove the onion mixture from... - 40.8913
Cold Cucumber Soup With Crabmeat And Rye Croutons
1 Put the cucumber and broth in a blender and puree. Transfer the mixture to a glass bowl or plastic container; whisk in the yogurt, salt, and pepper until smooth. Cover the soup and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour or up to 3 days.
2 Meanwhile,... - 31.7143
Open Faced Egg Salad
1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks and reserve 4 whole yolks for another use. Combine remaining yolks, cup mayonnaise, and yogurt Coarsely chop egg whites,-add to yolk mixture. Stir in celery and next 4 ingredients.
2. Spread 1 teaspoon mayonnaise... - 33.9113
Mexican Pita Pockets
For Mock Sour Cream: Blend ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Note: You can use fat-free sour cream instead of mock sour cream.
Brown turkey meat and onion in a bowl in the microwave about 3-4 minutes.
Cover with a piece of waxed paper as you... - 40.9634
Chicken Pitas With Cucumber Relish
Chicken Pita with Cucumber Relish is a surefire when your craving for some yummy chicken treat. Be it any time of day, Chicken Pita with Cucumber Relish is a very filling dish. Try it at home, and I'm sure you will enjoy it. . - 37.477
1. In a ziplock bag, place lamb, parlsey, onion, oregano, garlic, vinegar, salt and pepper, shake well to coat and refrigerate for at least eight hours
2. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cucumber, dill and garlic and stir well to blend; cover the... - 41.8138
Smoked Turkey And Artichoke Sandwiches
1) Cut the turkey into thin slices and then further cut the slices into strips of about ½-inch wide.
2) Put the turkey in a medium bowl and add the green peppers, onions and artichokes.
3) In a small bowl, put the yogurt, dressing, black pepper and... - 39.6129
Chicken Souvlaki Sandwiches With Mint Tzatziki
To make the tzatziki, line a strainer with a paper coffee filter and set the strainer over a bowl.
Pour the yogurt into the filter and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 1 day.
Discard the whey (liquid) that accumulates in the bowl.
Place the grated... - 45.596
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F
2. In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cucumber and salt and blend them well; cover the bowl and chill it for a while
3. In another bowl, combine bulgur, one-eighth of a teaspoon of salt and boiling water... - 45.288
Fish Cakes With Green Goddess Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a medium bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, onion, mayonnaise dressing, parsley, mustard, lime peel, and salt.
Add fish; mix well.
Shape into 12 patties, about 1/2 inch... - 44.641