- » Fat Free Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
Fat Free Vanilla Frozen Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free vanilla frozen yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free vanilla frozen yogurt recipes.
Basic Vanilla Non Fat Frozen Yogurt
In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in milk, beaten Egg Beater, and corn syrup.
Cook, stirring, over low heat until mixture thickens and coats a metal spoon.
Remove from heat; cool.
Stir in vanilla and yogurt.
Freeze in ice cream maker... - 27.4057
Meringues With Raspberries And Frozen Yogurt
Preheat oven to 275. degrees
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, brown paper, or foil.
Place the egg whites in the bowl of an electric mixer.
Beat at medium speed until foamy.
Add cream of tartar. Increase mixer speed to high. Add vanilla.
Gradually add... - 38.107
Rum-mango Frozen Yogurt
Rum-Mango Frozen Yogurt is an easy to brew dessert and can be relied upon to add in the party menu. The flavors of frozen yogurt, cubed mango and white rum combine to make this Rum-Mango Frozen Yogurt taste richer. Check out the recipe of Rum-Mango Frozen... - 29.9093
Fresh Cherry Jubilee
In medium bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch; blend in water and orange juice.
Transfer mixture to saucepan and cook, stirring until thickened and smooth.
Add cherries and orange peel; return to boil and simmer 10 minutes. - 27.613
Vanilla Almond Tortoni Sorbet
1. Combine the ricotta, sugar, vanilla, almond extract, and the nutmeg in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is smooth, about 5 seconds. Add the frozen yogurt and pulse to combine, about 5 seconds longer.
2. Transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13-inch metal... - 29.5842
Strawberries Marinated In Balsamic Vinegar
In a medium bowl, combine the vinegar, Splenda, pepper, and orange peel.
Add the strawberries and toss to coat.
Cover and marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
Spoon the strawberries into dessert bowls and top each with the frozen yogurt. - 27.8468
Berry Banana Sundae
Put yogurt and sorbet scoops into sundae glass.
Top with sauce and fruit.
Stand bananas on end against sides of glass.
Garnish with fruit and tortilla chips. - 26.3548
Sour Cream Chocolate Cake With Cherry Vanilla Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, combine butter, sour cream and eggs, beating with a hand or stand
mixer until smooth.
4. Mix... - 38.5273
Angel Food Celebration Cake
Cut cake horizontally to make 2 layers.
Immediately before serving, top bottom layer with alternating scoops of half the sorbets and frozen yogurt.
Sprinkle with half of the sliced fruits.
Place top layer of cake firmly on the bottom layer, then top with... - 29.6624
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the honey, and applesauce, mashed banana, or prune puree. Pat into a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4. When crust is cool, place yogurt, cottage... - 44.0369
1. Place all ingredients in food processor or blender; process until smooth. Place container in freezer; freeze 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until top and sides of mixture are partially frozen.
2. Scrape sides of container; process until smooth and frothy. Garnish as... - 23.4778
Frozen Neapolitan Pie
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted margarine in a small bowl, and stir well. Firmly press graham cracker crumb mixture evenly into bottom of a 5-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
2. Spoon vanilla yogurt onto crust, spreading gently;... - 31.7285
Grand Marnier Bananas Foster
Heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.
Add the butter, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and cinnamon; cook, stirring, until the butter melts and the sugar dissolves, about 1 minute.
Add the bananas and cook until the bananas soften, 3-4... - 26.9593
Yogurt Praline Nuts
To Make in Microwave: Do not double the recipe.
If you don't have a microwavesafe candy thermometer, fill a small bowl with ice water.
In a 3-quart microwavesafe bowl, stir together sugars, yogurt, and a dash of salt until smooth and brown sugar is free of... - 34.6304
Peach Yogurt Whip
1) In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over orange juice and
keep aside for 5 minutes to soften.
2) In a blender or food processor, blend/ process the peaches until pureed.
3) In a large bowl, stir the peach puree, honey, and vanilla ... - 36.325
Place bananas, egg whites, orange juice, and frozen yogurt in a blender or food processor.
Process until smooth. - 23.5271
1. Using two 8-section ice-cube trays, divide 2 cups of the yogurt among the 16 sections. Freeze for 4 hours.
2. Place the remaining 1/2 cup yogurt, nectarines or peaches, lemon juice, honey, and vanilla in a food processor or blender. Puree.
3. Add frozen... - 26.2286
Place blueberries, dry milk, yogurt, water, honey, and vanilla in a blender and process until smooth. - 26.0282
Frosty Citrus Malt
In blender container, combine ice cream, concentrate, water and malted milk powder.
Cover and blend until frothy.
Add ice cubes.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
If desired, garnish with bamboo skewers threaded with... - 27.9988
Strawberry Cheesecake With Chocolate Cookie Crust
1. Line a large strainer with coffee filters or several layers of clean, dry cheesecloth.
2. Spoon in yogurt and place over large bowl.
3. Refrigerate for 24 hours. Discard liquid in bowl.
4. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
5. Place cookies in a blender or food... - 42.2066
Trimtime Chocolate Cake Roll
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Spray 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Line with wax paper; spray again.
Sift flour, cocoa and baking powder.
In small mixer bowl, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla until pale in color and mixture forms... - 39.8875
Casa Blanca Cake
1. Line inside of 1 1/2-quart bowl with plastic wrap.
2. Make igloo: In food processor, combine strawberries (including syrup) and orange extract. Process until pureed. Scrape mixture into bottom of prepared bowl. Spread, making level and smooth on top.... - 39.7352
1. Place banana chunks in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Seal and freeze at least 4 hours.
2. Process frozen banana, frozen blueberries, and remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. - 28.2385
Chocolate Wafer Malts
Chocolate Wafer Malts is no doubt the best bet for your kids. This Chocolate Wafer Malts packs in the richness of vanilla, chocolate flavored milk and wafer cookies. Why donâ€™t you give this yummy Chocolate Wafer Malts a try. - 22.5411
Spiced Figs In Red Wine
Combine first 9 ingredients in a small heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cook 25 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup.
Discard peppercorns, rosemary sprig, and thyme sprig.
Spoon 1/4 cup sauce onto a dessert plate, and reserve remaining sauce for another... - 33.4728
Tropical Piha Colada Shakes
1. Combine banana slices and lemon juice in a small bowl, and toss gently. Drain banana slices, reserving lemon juice. Place banana slices in a single layer on a baking sheet, freeze until solid.
2. Place reserved lemon juice, frozen banana slices, mango, and... - 23.7749
Blueberry Mango Upside Down Cake
1. Place egg whites in a medium bowl. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, orange peel, and ginger; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pan. In a small bowl,... - 42.0674
Spiced Figs In Red Wine
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a small, heavy saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 25 minutes or until liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup. Discard peppercorns, rosemary sprig, and thyme sprig.
2. Spoon 2 tablespoons wine sauce onto each of... - 34.3023
Get the Basic Meringue ready.
Trace a 12 in. (30 cm) circle on the inside of a clean brown paper grocery bag or a piece of parchment paper cut to fit your cookie sheet.
Put the paper on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Spoon the meringue into the circle.
Spread so... - 34.7664
Peaches-n-cream Dream Pops
1. Put yogurt, kefir, honey, and vanilla in a blender, and pulse until smooth.
2. Pour some of the yogurt mixture into each of the molds, about 2-inches.
3. Divide the chopped peaches evenly between the molds, and top off each mold with the rest of the yogurt... - 33.0126
1. Spoon yogurt into a small bowl. Fold in the 1/4 of an 8-ounce carton whipped topping. Spoon one-fourth of the yogurt mixture into each of 2 parfait glasses. Top with half of the mango.
2. Repeat layers with remaining yogurt mixture and mango. If desired,... - 28.6032
Fudge Sundae Cake Roll
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Spray a 15" X 10" X 1" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Line the bottom of the pan with wax paper, then spray the wax paper with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa and baking soda; set... - 48.6828
1) Freeze the prepared frozen fruit cremes for 15-30 minutes until set.
2) Half the bananas lengthwise.
3) Take a serving bowl and place the bananas in it.
4) Add one scoop each frozen strawberry and peach crème on top of it.
5) Add in... - 42.1962
Carousel Ice Cream Cake
Alternately layer the frozen yogurt into an 8" springfomi pan, smoothing the top.
Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
Unmold the frozen yogurt onto a serving plate.
Press the animal crackers around the sides of the cake.
Insert one of... - 31.823
To make THE salad: Place the apples in a medium bowl.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice, then toss.
Add the celery, raisins and walnuts.
To make the dressing: Place the yogurt in a small bowl.
Add the whipped topping and gently fold in.
Then gently fold in the... - 44.3184
Chocolate Caramel Bars
Heat oven to 350 F.
Cream together Egg Beaters, sugars, Miracle Whip, and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer; add flour and baking soda.
Set aside 1 cup of the batter.
Spread remaining batter into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish that has been sprayed... - 38.7528
Healthy Ice Cream Cake
This cake has sugarfreelow fat oatmeal cookies and graham, yogurt and low fat yogurt making cake eating and baking an interesting experience. Unlike the regular cake recipe, you can enjoy the cake with little concern about the health. One portion gives 400... - 80.9318
Pam's Famous No Guilt Mud Pie
Crush SnackWell's graham snacks with a rolling pin on waxed paper.
In a large bowl blend graham crackers, sugar, Nestles Quick, and liquid Butter Buds.
Press this mixture into a deep dish pie pan that has been sprayed with non-fat vegetable cooking... - 39.9399
Strawberry Dream Pie Filling
In mixing bowl, combine strawberry halves, Jello and yogurt.
Add ice cream and mix until well combined.
Pour into a prepared light graham cracker pie crust.
Place in freezer for at least 4 hours before serving.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes... - 26.947
1. Freeze a 9-mch round sprmgform pan. Drain the yogurt in a coffee filter or cheesecloth-lined strainer; place over a bowl. Let dram 15 minutes.Transfer the drained yogurt to a large bowl; discard the liquid.
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle the gelatin over the water... - 31.799