- » Fat Free Tortilla
Fat Free Tortilla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free tortilla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free tortilla recipes.
Chili Con Queso With Fat Free Cheddar Cheese
You'll simply love the Chili Con Queso from the Spanish cusine. An easy to make appetizer, the Chili Con Queso is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 24.9036
Hacienda Tortilla Chips
1. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
2. Place on a paper towel on a microwave-safe plate. Cover plate with a paper towel and microwave on high for 4 minutes if using flour tortillas and for 3 minutes if using corn tortillas. - 19.1547
Cinnamon Tortilla Shells
Spread each tortilla out on a bread board and spray evenly with Pam.
Sprinkle evenly with cinnamon sugar.
Slice into 4 quarters.
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil spray 12 large muffin cups or use nonstick pans.
Drape each muffin cup or tart pan with a piece of... - 26.6997
Turkey Tortilla Rollers
1. Spread each tortilla with 3 tablespoons of cream cheese, extending the cheese to the outer edges. Lay 2 ounces of sliced turkey over the bottom half only of each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch margin on each outer edge. Place 1 ounce of sliced Swiss cheese... - 29.6468
1. Combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, and water.
2. Move dough to a floured board and knead until a smooth but stiff dough results.
3. Divide dough into 12 equal parts. Shape into smooth, pliable balls.
4. Roll each ball out as thinly as possible... - 31.471
Layered Tortilla Casserole
Combine the water or broth, onion, garlic, and celery in a microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on high for 5 minutes or until onions and celery are tender.
Combine with chili powder, cayenne pepper, corn, beans, and tomato sauce.
Place 3 corn... - 44.5203
Vegetable Tortilla Wraps
1. Combine carrot, zucchini, scallions, red pepper, parsley, basil, garlic, cream cheese, and cottage cheese.
2. Cover and chill for 1 1/2 hours.
3. Place a 3 quarter of the vegetable-cheese mixture in the center of each tortilla. Fold the two side flaps of... - 38.3993
Low-fat Chicken Quesadillas
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat.
Add onion, peppers and chicken stock and quickly saute.
Add garlic, mushrooms, cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add vinegar and cilantro, and cook until most... - 43.3434
Turkey Tortilla Roll
Spread Black Bean Dip and fat-free sour cream onto tortilla to cover.
Top with lettuce, turkey, peppers and tomatoes.
Roll tortilla tightly burrito style, secure with toothpicks and cut in half. - 30.3892
Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Cut tortillas into thin strips.
Sprinkle the tortillas with cinnamon.
Bake until crisp and lightly browned, about 3 minutes. - 19.8536
Tortilla Soup is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Tortilla Soup, you will always crave for some more. - 41.2592
Crispy Cinnamon Tortilla Sundaes
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Arrange tortilla wedges on a baking sheet. Brush both sides of tortilla wedges with butter, sprinkle both sides
with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Broil for 1 minute on each side or until lightly browned. Place... - 28.529
Chicken Tortilla Soup
In a large non-stick skillet, saute onion and garlic in 1/4 cup fat-free chicken broth until cooked.
Add the can of torn apart Rotel tomatoes, pureed tomatoes, chicken broth, green chilies, chili powder, Mexican Seasoning, and cumin.
Add chicken and heat to... - 38.8829
Tex Mex Tortillas
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a medium saucepan, bring chili and tomato paste to a boil.
3) Uncover and simmer for 5-10 minutes over low heat until thickened.
4) In a covered baking dish, place tortillas and... - 47.5362
Vegetarian Tortilla Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place beans, 2 tablespoons lime juice, cumin, and garlic in a blender; process until smooth, scraping bottom and sides frequently.
3. Combine tomatoes, cilantro, vinegar, jalapeno, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and salt. Toss and set... - 39.3504
Cheesy Tortilla Pizzas
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine pinto beans, 2 tablespoons lime juice, cumin, and garlic in a blender; process until smooth, scraping sides. Set aside.
3. Combine remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, tomato, and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Toss... - 36.8814
Spicy Chicken Tortillas
1. Combine pepper sauce, cumin, and chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, combine sour cream, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl; cover and chill.
3.... - 39.6734
Non Fat Pinto Bean Burritos
1. Heat beans, chili powder, cumin, and chiles in a small saucepan until warmed through.
2. Heat tortillas in an unoiled heated skillet for 1 minute on each side, or by following microwave instructions on tortilla package.
3. Place warm tortillas on... - 35.8557
Tortilla Pinwheels With Smoked Turkey
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt cheese and ricotta.
Spread one-fourth of the cheese mixture on each of the tortillas.
On each tortilla, layer 2 lettuce leaves, 4 turkey slices, 1/4 cup of the tomatoes and 1 tablespoon of the green onions.
Roll up... - 36.4989
Guacamole With Tortilla Chips
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water; pour into blender container.
Add cottage cheese, avocado, 1/2 cup green onions, jalapeno peppers, lemon juice, garlic and chili powder; cover.
Blend on low speed, scraping down sides occasionally, about 2 minutes... - 35.4389
Corn Tortillas Topped With Chicken, Salsa And Cilantro Sour Cream
Chicken breast on corn tortillas with salsa is a recipe that can be made with the stuff avaiable in the fridge. This is the stuff that is always stuffed in your house. The recipe can be made with any variations with whatever is stocked in the house. - 91.1466
Healthy Style Quesadillas
Spread each tortilla with 1 teaspoon mustard.
Sprinkle with cheese and top with 1 ham slice.
Fold tortilla in half.
In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, place one or two filled tortillas.
Cook until cheese melts, about 1 minute per side. - 24.4786
Motivator Magic Tortilla Casserole
Heat oven to 350°.
Brown and drain ground turkey.
In skillet, heat 1 onion and refried beans.
Add cooked turkey, taco seasoning, water, mushroom soup, green chilies and sour cream.
Stir to combine.
Pour into casserole dish; top with remaining onion, cheese,... - 34.0657
Turkey And Tortilla Casserole
Place liquid Butter Buds and 3 Tbs.flour in a saucepan and stir over medium heat 1 minute.
Do not brown.
Add chicken broth and milk.
Using a wire whisk, stir mixture until it comes to a boil.
Add salt, garlic powder, pepper, and mushrooms; continue to cook 1... - 40.0963
Fry the tortillas in grease until they are light brown.
Mix the chile powder with water, and stir until free from lumps.
Mix all ingredients together, but save back some of the cheese to sprinkle over the top.
Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 20 min or... - 33.0601
Roasted Corn And Chorizo Tortilla Pizzas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and lay the tortillas on top.
Bake until the tortillas are crisp, about 10 minutes; set aside.
Meanwhile, spray a medium non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and place over medium-high... - 41.3024
Mexican Tortilla Soup
This Mexican Tortilla Soup is an irresistible appetizer ! The assortment of vegetables is going to impress you for sure !Try this boneless chicken breasts and tortilla soup with spiced with garlic and pepper with cilantro and oregano seasonings. You are... - 49.6744
In a large skillet, cook onion in 1 Tbs.chicken broth until tender.
Drain tomatoes, reserving liquid.
Add liquid and oregano to skillet; cover and cook on high 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in turkey and green chiles; remove from heat.
Spoon mixture... - 36.6639
Shrimp With Cilantro Mojo On Tortilla Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange tortilla triangles on a jelly-roll pan in a single layer. Lightly coat the tortillas with non-stick spray and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Bake until tortillas are crisp and lightly browned around the edges,... - 31.9807
Strawberries And Cream Tortilla Pizza
Learn language concepts while making this dessert recipe with your preschoolers....great for older kids too for direction following, fractions, and family together time! - 117.909
Baked Chimichangas is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Baked Chimichangas; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 33.8774
Summertime Fruit Pizza
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spray a pizza pan with cooking spray.
Place tortilla on pan; sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
Bake about 4 to 5 minutes until edges begin to lightly brown.
Remove from oven and cool.
Beat together the cream cheese, honey and... - 42.5807
To roast poblano and sweet peppers, halve peppers and remove stems, seeds, and membranes.
Place peppers, cut sides down, on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Roast in a 425Â°F oven about 20 minutes or until skin is bubbly and browned.
Wrap peppers in the foil; let... - 37.4587
Jalapeno Roll Ups For Dudes
Mix cream cheese, olives, and jalapenos.
Spread each tortilla with this mixture and roll up.
There should be enough for 8 roll-ups, altogether.
Put them in a plastic bag or wrap in wax paper; refrigerate at least 2 hours, if possible.
Slice each roll-up into... - 33.8917
1) Drain excess liquid from picante sauce, keeping aside 2 tablespoons of the liquid for later use.
2) In a bowl, add drained picante sauce with fat free sour cream and mix well.
3) Stir in the reserved liquid.
4) Place a lid and... - 32.7601
Spanish Chicken Casserole
Saute chopped onion in 3 Tbs. chicken broth over low heat.
Add 14 oz. chicken broth and sour cream or yogurt and continue to simmer.
Add flour and cornstarch and mix with a wire beater to blend.
Stir in water chestnuts, green chiles, and mushrooms.
Cut... - 37.6747
Combine ingredients in a bowl and serve with your favorite baked tortilla chips. - 25.6619
Combine light cream cheese and picante sauce in small mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Spread 1 tablespoon mixture on each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of the edges.
Place lettuce leaf in the center of each tortilla.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons surimi in a strip... - 37.3914
1) Use olive oil flavored cooking spray over the tortilla.
2) Arrange on a baking sheet and place in oven at 400 degrees F for 3 minutes.
3) Remove from oven.
4) Leaving 1/2" around the edge of the tortilla, spread spaghetti sauce, onion, bell pepper,... - 37.0065
Black Bean Cheesecake
Wash and sort beans, discarding any stones.
Soak beans overnight in enough cold water to cover them by about four inches.
Add cold water to cover beans and heat to boiling in large saucepan.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until beans are fender but... - 43.3531
In a large skillet cook the tortillas in the chicken broth until golden.
Remove and set aside.
Add onion and cook until tender.
Drain tomatoes and reserve liquid.
Add the liquid to the skillet; cover and heat on high for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir... - 36.9419
Chile Salsa is a delicious and easy to prepare side dish. Enjoy this delicious Chile Salsa in your next coming weekend party! - 23.8223
1. Combine the cheeses and set aside.
2. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Brush one side of each tortilla lightly with water. Lay 4 of the tortillas, moist side down, on the baking sheet. Spread 1/4 of the cheese mixture on each of the 4... - 28.419
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Wrap tortillas in foil and heat 10 minutes to soften.
Mix half of the taco sauce with chili powder and toss with surimi, tomato, pepper and green onion to make filling.
Remove tortillas from oven, spread 2/3 of filling just below... - 45.5941
Place pears, apple juice, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until pears are crisp-tender.
Drain the pears, reserving the cooking liquid.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a shallow nonstick baking pan, or line a... - 38.3007
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix beans, corn, turkey, onion and green pepper.
Mix tomatoes and chiles.
Place 1 tortilla in bottom of 2-quart soufflé dish; spoon 1/4 cup tomato mixture and one-fourth of the bean mixture over tortilla.
Repeat layers with remaining... - 40.0203
Beef & Fortilla Soup
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Lightly sprinkle water on both sides of tortillas; cut each tortilla in half and then crosswise into 1/4-inch wide strips.
Spread in single layer on 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
Bake 5-7 minutes, until crisp.
In 2-quart... - 41.056
Pinto Bean Burritos
1. Mash pinto beans.
2. Combine with scallions, oregano, cumin, red pepper, and garlic.
3. Divide bean mixture among the tortillas. Roll up tortillas and place seam-side down in a 9-inch glass pie plate. Top with chopped tomatoes.
4. Cover pie plate with... - 35.0196
Beef Fajitas With Fruit Salsa
Trim fat from beef.
Partially freeze beef; thinly slice beef across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place strips in a plastic bag set into a deep mixing bowl.
For marinade, combine thawed concentrate, salad dressing, chili powder and cloves.
Set aside 1/3... - 43.8525
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine strawberies, 1/3 cup sugar, and amaretto in a bowl and stir well.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving leftover juice for another use.
Combine sour cream, whipped topping, 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in a bowl,... - 40.556
Mexican Shrimp Fajita Salad
Combine 1 tablespoon oil, lemon juice, cumin, chili powder and garlic in medium bowl.
Stir in shrimp and marinate 20 minutes, stirring fish occasionally.
Heat remaining oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute onion and red pepper until tender but... - 42.2116
Beef & Bean Burritos
In large, nonstick skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up into 1/2 inch crumbles.
Pour off drippings.
Sprinkle cayenne, chili and salt over beef.
Stir in tomato sauce.
Simmer 10 minutes,... - 38.7039
Buckaroo Bean And Bacon Salsa
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add peas, beans, salsas, and bacon; cover and cook until thoroughly heated.
Remove from heat; stir in chopped... - 42.4354
Turkey Cranberry Brie Wraps
1. Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spread 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise over each tortilla. Spread 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce over mayonnaise. Top each with a lettuce leaf, 2 ounces sliced turkey, and 1 ounce sliced cheese. Roll up tortillas. - 24.1565
Smart Temptations Chicken Taco Salad
Place chicken in a bowl and cover with waxed paper.
Cook in microwave about 5 minutes.
Remove and drain chicken to remove any fat.
Prepare taco mix as directed substituting chicken for beef.
Place lettuce, tomatoes, and chips in a large bowl.
Add drained... - 35.7569
Mexican Eggs Ole
Arrange the tortilla pieces in the bottom of a 12 x 8 x 2-inch casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
In a non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook onion, green pepper, garlic, oregano, and cumin in chicken broth until... - 42.0265
1. Place first 4 ingredients in a food processor; process 30 seconds or until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl once. Add remaining ingredients; pulse until blended. Serve with fat-free tortilla chips or raw vegetables. - 22.2279
Stir Fried Vegetable Burritos
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and next 3 ingredients; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add salsa; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat; stir in cheese.... - 35.5468
Roasted Veggie Quesadillas
1. Preheat oven to 475°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well with a whisk. Cover and chill.
3. Combine asparagus, onion, and garlic in a jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray. Bake at 475° for 10 minutes.
4.... - 37.1547
What can be better than a ten-minute tostada? A great party item to lay out and let your guests pick their own toppings! Helps with the fussy eaters and also saves helps present something a little different from the usual. If you’re making this for a meal... - 107.857
Lone Star Where's The Beef? Chili
1. Coat heavy saucepan or Dutch oven with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook, stirring, 3 minutes, until slightly softened. Add green and red bell peppers. Cook 2 minutes, adding splashes of broth as needed to prevent sticking.
2... - 36.4535
Salmon Pinwheels is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Salmon Pinwheels is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 28.2743
Mini Mexican Pizzas
Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Arrange tortillas on baking sheets, and bake at 400° for 2 minutes.
Turn tortillas, and bake an additional minute.
Spread 1/4 cup beans over each tortilla; top with 1/3 cup tomato mixture and 2... - 32.6994
1) In a salad bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Toss gently till well mixed.
3) Serve immediately. - 36.5584
1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
2. Spray one side of one flour tortilla with cooking spray; place sprayed side down in skillet. Top with cheese, chicken, green onion and salsa. Place remaining tortilla over mixture; spray with... - 27.988
Mexican Turkey Scramble
Place the turkey in a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the turkey is no longer pink.
Stir to break up lumps.
Drain off any fat.
Place the spinach in a 9" pie plate.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Rotate the dish a half... - 43.9859
Goat Cheese Quesadillas With Green Chile Salsa
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Spread about 3/4 cup cheese mixture over each of 4 tortillas, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
Top each with a tortilla, pressing gently.
Place quesadillas on a large baking sheet coated with... - 34.6954
Turkey Mango Wrapped With Chipotle Mayonnaise
1 Combine the mayonnaise, chipotle en adobo, and lime zest in a small bowl.
2 Spread one-quarter of the chipotle mayonnaise on each tortilla. Layer each with 1 lettuce leaf, 4 mango slices, one-quarter of the turkey, and 2 avocado slices. Fold the sides over... - 27.0803
Chicken Cheddar And Apple Wraps
1 Combine the mustard and honey in a small bowl.
2 Layer 1 lettuce leaf, 3 cheese strips, one-quarter of the chicken, and 4 apple slices onto each tortilla; sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Drizzle each with 2 teaspoons of the mustard mixture; fold the... - 28.8104
Mushroom And Onion Quesadillas
1. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook 3 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat.
2. Wipe pan with paper towels; recoat with cooking spray. Coat 1 side of a tortilla with cooking... - 29.0385
Santa Fe Pork Burritos
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet; cook over medium-high heat until meat is browned and vegetables are tender, stirring until meat crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Return meat... - 39.6806
1. Rub turkey tenderloins with taco seasoning, place in a 3-quart slow cooker. Add onion, celery, and canned tomatoes, cover with lid. Cook on high-heat setting 1 hour. Reduce to low-heat setting, and cook 6 hours. Remove turkey tenderloins from slow cooker,... - 29.6131
Chicken Tomatillo Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 2-quart shallow baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Combine the tomatillo sauce, sour cream, cilantro, shallot, and garlic in a large bowl.
3. Place 4 tortillas in the bottom of the baking dish, overlapping as necessary... - 30.8629
Quick Chicken Quesadilla Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Place 4 tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet; spoon chicken mixture evenly over each tortilla. Sprinkle cheese and green onions evenly over chicken mixture; top with remaining 4... - 29.8832
Festive Dilly Roll-ups
Stir together cheese, cream cheese and seasoned pepper in medium bowl.
Spread each tortilla with 1/4 cream cheese mixture. Arrange 2 strips pepper and 3 green beans on center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Wrap each tortilla in plastic food wrap,... - 31.4729
Chili Beef And Red Pepper Fajitas With Chipotle Salsa
1. Place steak on plate. Squeeze lime juice over steak; sprinkle with chili powder and cumin. Coat well; let stand 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to prepare salsa, combine tomatoes and picante sauce in small bowl. Place chipotle on small plate. Using fork, mash... - 38.8566
Bean And Veggie Wraps
Black beans, mushrooms, spinach leaves and Cheddar cheese find themselves tasty and nutrient-rich partners in this quick wrap sandwich. - 30.9839
Chicken And Vegetable Garden Wraps
1. Stir together first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl.
2. Spoon about % cup each of lettuce and chicken mixture onto center of each tortilla; fold edges of tortilla over filling. Roll up tortillas, and secure with wooden picks; wrap in wax paper. Chill. - 27.3045
Spicy Chicken Tacos
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until blended.
2. Place cilantro mixture and chicken pieces in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal bag and shake to coat chicken. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
3. Prepare grill.
4.... - 38.5479
Moo Shu Pork
1. Heat sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add crushed red pepper, stir-fry 1 minute. Add pork, stir-fry 3 minutes or until browned. Remove from pan, set aside.
2. Add slaw and green onions to pan, stir-fry 3 minutes. Add chop suey... - 26.9138
Que Sera Quesadillas With Vegetables
1. Preheat broiler. Coat baking pan with cooking spray. Arrange vegetable slices in single layer in pan, placing peppers skin side up. Coat vegetables lightly with cooking spray.
2. Broil vegetables about 2 inches from heat for 10 minutes or until browned,... - 36.0712
Picadillo Pork Burritos
1. Place pork in a large bowl. Sprinkle with cumin, salt, and cinnamon; toss well.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 3 minutes; stir occasionally. Add pork mixture; cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Add salsa and... - 31.8907
Tarragon Shrimp Salad Wraps
1 Sprinkle the shrimp with the salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, just until opaque in the center, about 5 minutes. Transfer the shrimp to a bowl and let cool 5... - 30.2672
1) Combine together the dressing and the green chilies.
2) Over the flank steak, pour the mixture.
3) In a covered container, marinate teh steak for a minimum of 6 hours in the fridge, turning occasionally.
4) Remove the steak from the... - 39.076
Quesadilla Cups With Nectarine Salsa
Pampered Chef Recipe - Quesadilla Cups with Nectarine Salsa. Spice up your next party with these delicious bite-sized morsels.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party. - 113.814
Five Layer Mexican Dip
1) Mix together the beans and salsa in a small bowl.
2) In a different bowl, blend together the yogurt and avocado.
3) Layer the ingredients in a shallow serving dish starting with the bean mixture.
4) With the avocado sauce, top the mean mixture and... - 37.5133
Mango Confetti Salsa
This colorful salsa is high in flavor but with very little sodium. Check out the Manual Food Processor, which is a great tool to create this terrific appetizer quickly almost anywhere!
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef... - 104.75
Caribbean Dip With Lime Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside to when required
3. In a small bowl, mix together the lime peel, lime juice, honey, oil and salt.
4. With a small brush, wipe the mixture on to... - 43.7696
Baked Chicken Fajitas
Combine first 6 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place marinade in a small... - 43.5175
Black Bean Burritos
Flour tortillas stuffed with a smoky chipotle chili-bean mixture, mozzarella and other tasty fillers will satisfy your lunch or dinner need to munch. - 33.9533
Bean And Roasted Vegetable Burritos
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Combine zucchini and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add oil and next 5 ingredients; shake well to coat.
3. Spoon vegetable mixture onto a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 500°... - 38.1873
Grilled Beef And Vegetable Fajitas
Combine 1 cup salsa and next 3 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Trim fat from steak.
Add steak and peppers to bag.
Seal bag, and shake until steak and peppers are well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag... - 43.3652
Que Sera Quesadillas With Barbecued Chicken
1. Preheat broiler. Place chicken on rack in broiler pan. Spread with some of barbecue sauce.
2. Broil 1 to 2 inches from heat for 2 minutes. Turn chicken over. Spread with more barbecue sauce. Broil 1 to 2 minutes more or until meat is no longer pink in... - 37.4447
Grilled Steak Soft Tacos
1. Combine lime juice and steak in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove steak from bag, and discard marinade. Combine cumin and next 4 ingredients (through garlic), rub... - 34.3413
Zucchini Olive And Cheese Quesadillas
1. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic, saute for 1 minute. Add zucchini, saute for 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat, stir in oregano, salt, and pepper.
2. Wipe... - 32.5666
Ancho Beef Enchiladas
Place chiles on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 3 minutes.
Cut chiles in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Tear chiles into 2-inch pieces.
Combine chile pieces and boiling water in a bowl; cover and let stand 45... - 39.0432
Chicken And Rice Enchiladas
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender. Combine enchilada... - 36.8194
Chicken And Black Bean Taco Salad With Chipotle Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool... - 40.2663