- » Fat Free Tofu
Fat Free Tofu Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free tofu recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free tofu recipes.
Healthy Dairy-free Chocolate Mousse
There is no better time than dessert time! And imagine a chocolate dessert which is healthy!? Yes doesn’t is seem like an oxymoron? This recipe uses tofu to make a delicious mousse. Well that may be a little scary for a few, but this tasty dessert has a... - 118.031
Tofu Shish Kebab With Soy Ginger Glaze
Bring soy sauce, ginger, honey, rice vinegar, water and sherry to boil in medium-size saucepan.
Add tofu cubes, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove tofu and set aside.
Allow soy sauce mixture to cool.
Dissolve cornstarch in small amount of cooled soy... - 44.3659
A great option for those who cannot eat eggs! A scramble made with tofu and spy sausage…a great recipe for vegans too! A healthy mix of onion, garlic, and bell peppers adds in the flavors too. Watch the recipe being prepared and try it out! - 130.497
Crispy Baked Tofu
For a cold winter night, there is nothing more comforting than a plate of baked tofu. See this excellent video that shares a recipe for this delicious quick and easy preparation with a few simple ingredients. Balsamic vinegar infuses the tofu with spicy... - 128.376
Bean Threads With Tofu And Vegetables
1. Place tofu on shallow plate; drizzle with oil and 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce.
2. Combine broth and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce in deep skillet or large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat. Add bean threads; simmer, uncovered, 7... - 32.258
1. In a medium-size saucepan, add gelatin to water and leave to soften for 5 minutes.
2. To the softened gelatin, add skim milk and honey.
3. Place pan over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves... - 43.8755
Cheese And Tofu Stuffed Shells
Cook the shells in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 12 minutes.
Drain well and place in a single layer on a tray.
In a medium bowl, combine the egg, cottage cheese, tofu, parsley, tarragon, oregano, pepper, and nutmeg.
Add 1/4 cup of the... - 41.058
Lentil Tofu Burgers
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the lentils, reduce the heat, and cook until they are tender but still hold their shape, about 25 minutes. Drain.
2 Put the lentils and the remaining ingredients in a food processor and pulse until it forms a... - 28.3705
Tofu Vegetable Lasagna
1. Press tofu between several layers of paper towels until barely moist. Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices, and place in a shallow baking dish. Pour vinaigrette over tofu, turning tofu slices to coat. Cover and chill at least 15 minutes.
2. Coat a... - 33.1661
Spicy Thai Tofu
1. Wrap tofu block in several layers of heavy-duty paper towels. Press with a heavy object for about 30 minutes to remove excess water. Remove paper towels, pat tofu dry, and cut lengthwise into 8 slices.
2. Combine hoisin sauce and next 5 ingredients; set... - 27.5987
Spicy Tofu Chili
Coat pan with non-stick cooking spray. Over medium high heat, stir-fry crumbled tofu with beans, garlic and chili powder. Cook uncovered for 7-9 mins so liquids evaporate & flavors blend. Sprinkle with green onions before serving & shredded cheese if desired. - 21.0223
Pitas Stuffed With Tofu Egg Salad
To make the salad, crumble the tofu onto a clean kitchen towel.
Roll up the towel and twist to remove as much liquid as possible.
Mash the eggs with a fork in a large bowl.
Add the tofu, celery, carrot, onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper... - 35.7405
Tofu Wheat Bread
1)Pour yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add tofu pieces, oil and honey. Pulse on/off to mix.
5) Add flour,... - 48.2607
Baked Low Carb Tofu Macaroni And Cheese
Are you on the lookout for a mac and cheese recipe that will not set you back on all the progress you have made with the new low carb diet? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to cook a version that is very low carb, yet delicious. - 112.468
Press out excess water, then crumble.
Sauté onion and garlic in nonstick cooking spray.
When onions are tender, add tofu and sauté another few minutes.
In large pot, mix all ingredients and simmer for one hour, stirring chili frequently. - 31.5228
Chocolate Dream Pudding Pie
In food processor or blender, whip tofu until smooth.
Heat honey 90 seconds in microwave on medium-high.
Pour over cocoa powder; stir until smooth.
Blend tofu and chocolate mixture for 1 minute.
Pour into premade pie shell (or custard cups) and... - 35.0586
1) Take a 9- or 10-inch non-stick frying pan and heat 2-4 tablespoons broth in it.
2) Cook onion, garlic, zucchini and tomato for 10-15 minutes in it until all vegetables become tender.
3) In a blender or food processor, puree tofu with egg whites,... - 43.5605
In a large bowl, mix the beef, tofu, onions, bread crumbs, ketchup, egg and oregano.
Form into 1 patty (or 2 patties).
Cook in a no-stick frying pan over medium heat until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Serve in the roll. - 35.2264
Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
Saute garlic in olive oil or butter over medium heat. Add in sage until well coated and remove from heat.
In a blender, add in the cashews and 3/4 cups water, nutritional yeast and bullion cube and puree. If the sauce is thick enough, don’t add anymore... - 29.5894
Creamy Lemon Lime Cheesecake
To make the crust: Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Lightly coat a 10" springform pan with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and lemon peel.
Press the crust evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
To make the filling: In a food... - 42.6658
I had time to film this over the weekend for you guys! This is one salad that I have OFTEN! It's a real treat and it's so easy to pack and bring to work (just make sure you separately place the liquids in a different container) - 127.043
New Fashioned Potato Salad
To make the salad: In a medium covered saucepan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
Drain, then peel and cube the potatoes.
Transfer to a medium bowl and chill in the refrigerator.
Add the egg whites, celery and green... - 48.6039
Vegan Smokey Spinach Artichoke Dip
Spinach artichoke dip has to be one of the most popular appetizers of all time. Although the traditional varieties depend on dairy ingredients for their base, this vegan alternative is rich and creamy, with a hint of smokiness from cumin. Learn a tofu... - 134.608