- » Fat Free Scone
Fat Free Scone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free scone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free scone recipes.
Chocolate Chip Scones
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda.
Using two knives or pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles crumbs.
Make a well in the center.
In a small bowl, beat together egg... - 38.5567
Sour Cream And Chive Scones
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in chives and cheese.... - 35.2534
Honey & Walnut Scone Ring
Sieve the flour and salt into a bowl.
Rub in the fat finely, then mix to a soft, but not sticky, dough with the honey and milk.
Turn onto a floured board and knead until free of cracks.
Roll out to about 1/2" thickness and cut into approximately nine 21/4"... - 36.276
Mini Rosemary Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Prepare the cookie sheet by spraying the cookie sheet with cooking spray
3. In a medium bowl, mix the flours, the sugar, baking powder, the baking soda, lemon peel, rosemary, and salt.
4. Using two knives... - 46.7085
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Place currants in small mixing bowl. Add water; let stand 10 minutes. Drain and discard water.
2. Combine flour, cornmeal, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda... - 34.2566
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F
2. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and powder and salt
3. Add in butter, cutting it with a pastry blender and mix well till you achieve the consistency of a coarse meal
4. Add yogurt and... - 47.2983
Honey Raisin Tea Scones
In a large bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking soda.
With a pastry blender or two knives, cut in the margarine or butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the milk, yogurt or... - 39.7982