- » Fat Free Salmon
Fat Free Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free salmon recipes.
Smoked Salmon Spread
1. Place the salmon in a medium-sized bowl, and separate it into flakes. Add the remaining ingredients except for the parsley, and stir until the mixture is the consistency of a spread.
2. Shape the salmon mixture into a log. Spread the parsley out on waxed... - 24.8539
1. Place the water or broth in a small saucepan, and sprinkle the gelatin over the top. Set aside for 5 minutes. Then place over low heat and cook, stirring constantly, just until the gelatin is dissolved. Let cool to room temperature.
2. Drain the salmon,... - 30.9046
Homemade Salmon Cartoccio
Expecting guests over the weekend? Treat them to this Classic Italian Salmon Cartoccio. The dish is packed with flavors and is also simple to prepare. This one is sure to bring a smile on every face across your dining table. - 79.97
Steamed Salmon Dinner For Two
Spray steamer rack with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Place rack in large saucepan or dome-lidded, deep electric skillet over 1 to 1 1/4 inches water.
Bring water to a boil.
Arrange potato slices over one-third of rack.
Cover and steam for 8 minutes.
Add... - 34.2149
Feeling Fat: Mustard Almond Salmon And King Oyster Mushrooms
Feeling fat? When I'm having a fat day, I like to eat salmon because it stimulates your metabolism 3-4 times more than carbs or fat. So you take in fewer calories and instead burn more. Plus, it's carb-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, and guilt-free. So when... - 0
Spicy Poached Apples And Pears
Place the apples, pears, raisins, apple juice, honey, lemon juice, gingerroot, and cloves in a microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Microwave for 7 minutes or until the fruit is tender.
Let stand for... - 35.9646
Salmon Pinwheels is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Salmon Pinwheels is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 28.2743
Salmon Stuffed Tomatoes
1.Cut away tops of tomatoes and scoop out the pulp leaving hollow tomatoes.
2.Drain on paper towels by inverting tomatoes over them.
3.Mix together salmon, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce.
4.Spoon in 1 1/2 teaspoons of the filling into each tomato... - 34.8718
Guilt-free Cheddar Jalapeno Southern Grits
Easy cheesy....who does not want to good breakfast early in the morning. This video end your search. The amazing cheesy grits with jalapeno peppers is a great concoction of smooth cheese with a dash of zest from the jalapeno peppers. Serve with normal whole... - 118.226
Low Fat Creamy Leek And Artichoke Soup
On the lookout for a healthy creamy soup recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you! Try this low fat recipe for a delicious leek and artichoke soup that is sure to put a smile on your face. Watch the video to know more! - 112.181
Deviled Salmon Dip With Capers
Combine the salmon, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, and cayenne in a small bowl; mash with a fork until smooth.
Transfer to a bowl, sprinkle with the capers, and serve with the crackers. - 27.594
How To Make Yogurt-glazed Salmon
Are in search of a recipe that will suit everyone's taste in your house? Watch this video to learn this healthy and easy to make Yogurt Glazed Baked Salmon recipe. Chef Binks demonstrates a detailed process to prepare the dish. Watch it now. - 118.966
Sorked Salmon Appetizers
Combine cream cheese, dill and pepper in small bowl; stir to blend.
Spread evenly over each slice of salmon.
Starting with short side, roll up salmon slices jelly-roll fashion.
Place on plate; cover with plastic wrap.
Chill at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours... - 30.6899
Poached Salmon With Mock Egg Sauce
Wrap in cheesecloth.
Place salmon on rack in fish poacher or in a large kettle.
Add 2 quarts water, vinegar, parsley, onion, lite salt, peppers, and bay leaf.
Fish should be just covered with water.
Slowly bring to a boil; reduce heat, and... - 41.0038
Homemade Salmon Salad
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place fillets on a baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 16 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Cool 5 minutes.
3. Flake fillets with a fork into 1/2-inch pieces. Add onion and... - 32.3445
1. Stir together cornflake crumbs, egg substitute, milk, dill weed, black pepper and hot pepper sauce in large mixing bowl. Add salmon; mix well.
2. Shape salmon mixture into 5 large egg-shaped balls. Flatten each into 3/4 inch-thick oval. Pinch one end of... - 34.3796
Heart-shaped Blini With Smoked Salmon And Lemon Caper Sour Cream
1. Stir together yeast, sugar and water in a large bowl to dissolve. Stir in milk and let stand 5 to 7 minutes, until frothy.
2. Sift flours and salt in to a separate bowl. Whisk in yeast mixture, then whisk in Redwood Hill Farm Plain Kefir, melted butter... - 35.7991
Easy Pesto Salmon
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Place first 6 ingredients in a food processor or blender, process until smooth. Spoon 3 tablespoons pesto into bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with salmon fillets, spread with remaining... - 32.736
Dilled Salmon Cakes With Caper Sauce
1. To make the salmon cakes, combine all the salmon cake ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir, breaking up any large chunks of salmon, until just combined. Form the mixture into 4 cakes.
2. Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and place over... - 30.3363
Cold Poached Salmon With Horseradish Sauce
1. Place the onion rings in the bottom of a large pot or Dutch oven. Sprinkle the allspice and cloves among the onions; tuck in the bay leaf. Place the salmon, skin-side down, on top of the onion mixture, then pour the broth all around the fish.
2. Bring the... - 34.0139
Salmon Veggie Burgers
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg substitute or egg whites, carrots, onions, sunflower seeds, parsley, thyme and tarragon.
Crush the bones in the salmon.
Add the salmon with the bones to the vegetable mixture.
Mix until well combined.
Form the salmon... - 42.4561
Baked Salmon With Creamy Onion Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Line a jelly roll pan with nonstick foil. Arrange fillets, skin sides down, on foil; sprinkle -with pepper and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
3. Bake at 400° for 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
4. While fish... - 36.1849
Fillets Of Salmon And Sole In Phyllo
To Prepare Filling: Rehydrate tomatoes by placing in a l-cup glass measure.
Cover with water and microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very soft.
Cool slightly, remove to cutting board, and chop into small pieces.
Meanwhile, in a... - 42.849
Easiest Ever Fish Steaks In Foil
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Spray 18-inch square of heavy-duty aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange fish steaks in center of foil.
Sprinkle with lemon juice then grated peel.
Lightly sprinkle with paprika; dot with margarine.
Bring two sides of foil... - 33.3231
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking or preheat broiler if broiling is preferred.
2) In a small saucepan, thicken a mixture of cereal and broth by cooking for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Take off the mixture from... - 41.8
Pico De Gallo
Pico De Gallo recipe is fast and simple. Visit the Chefs for more free recipes and to outfit your kitchen with USA made gadgets, knives and cutting boards. - 101.007
Easy Seafood Quiche
Spray a 10" deep-dish pie plate with no-stick spray; set aside.
Drain the potatoes well, squeezing excess liquid from them.
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, 1/4 cup of the egg substitute and 1/4 cup of the flour.
Pat the mixture in the bottom and... - 46.0067