- » Fat Free Salad
Fat Free Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free salad recipes.
Fat-free Vegetable And Berry Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, start layering the salad, starting with the spinach leaves, persimmon, blueberries, chives and carrots.
2. Using a spoon, toss all the salad ingredients until well combined and get ready to serve.
3. Serve this... - 100.723
Fat-free Marinated Vegetable Salad
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Cover and marinate in refrigerator up to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
2. Drain vegetables; discard marinade. Combine marinated vegetables, lettuce, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; toss... - 30.1033
Fat Free Crab Salad
You can use as much or as little of each ingredient to suit your own taste and quantity.
A little cooked pasta shells can be added if you like, it will only add a couple of grams of fat.
Mix all together; keep it in the fridge and enjoy guilt-free. - 22.3232
You May Also Like!
Mayonnaise Free Fruit And Nut Slaw
1. Slice off the stem end of the cabbage end.
2. Pluck and discard the outer wilted leaves.
3. Use a long vegetable knife to halve the cabbage lengthwise and then cut into quarters.
4. Cut out and discard cores from cabbage quarters.
5. Finely... - 43.3861
Low Fat Marinated Vegetable Salad
This Marinated Vegetable Salad is a lunch passion for me ! Try out this Marinated Vegetable Salad with rice or spaghetti or any other main dish tell me what you like it best with ! - 37.0834
1. Arrange chilled asparagus on a serving platter.
2. Combine watercress, mayonnaise, skim milk, and lemon juice.
3. Spoon dressing over asparagus. - 30.6383
Heat 1 inch of water in a steamer.
Place eggplant chunks in a steamer basket or colander.
Cover and steam for 8 minutes or until eggplant is tender.
Heat the water, broth, or wine in a skillet over medium heat.
Add the garlic, onion, ginger, cumin, coriander,... - 48.1971
Toss together cucumber, bananas, green peppers, oranges, and yogurt. - 22.7246
Fresh Tomato Salad
1. Place the vegetables in a shallow dish. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and pour over the vegetables. Toss to mix well.
2. Cover the salad and chill for several hours, stirring occasionally, before serving. - 29.0036
Place the lettuce in a large salad bowl.
Add the cherry tomatoes, onion, and black olives, and toss to mix.
Arrange the Crunchy Croutons over the top. - 25.923
Toss cucumbers and strawberries with lime juice and pepper.
Variation â– Make a cucumber-orange salad by substituting 3 chopped navel oranges for the strawberries.
Dress with orange juice instead of lime juice. - 21.6546