- » Fat Free Salad
Fat Free Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free salad recipes.
Fat-free Marinated Vegetable Salad
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Cover and marinate in refrigerator up to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
2. Drain vegetables; discard marinade. Combine marinated vegetables, lettuce, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; toss... - 27.9623
Fat Free Crab Salad
You can use as much or as little of each ingredient to suit your own taste and quantity.
A little cooked pasta shells can be added if you like, it will only add a couple of grams of fat.
Mix all together; keep it in the fridge and enjoy guilt-free. - 20.9719
You May Also Like!
Fat-free Vegetable And Berry Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, start layering the salad, starting with the spinach leaves, persimmon, blueberries, chives and carrots.
2. Using a spoon, toss all the salad ingredients until well combined and get ready to serve.
3. Serve this... - 106.759
Mayonnaise Free Fruit And Nut Slaw
1. Slice off the stem end of the cabbage end.
2. Pluck and discard the outer wilted leaves.
3. Use a long vegetable knife to halve the cabbage lengthwise and then cut into quarters.
4. Cut out and discard cores from cabbage quarters.
5. Finely... - 41.4273
Cottage Cheese-fruit Salad
1. Combine scallions and cottage cheese.
2. Peel and slice bananas.Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. Toss together bananas, pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, and grapes.
4. Serve fruit in bowl or individual cups topped with the cottage cheese mixture. - 34.8715
Fresh Tomato Salad
1. Place the vegetables in a shallow dish. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and pour over the vegetables. Toss to mix well.
2. Cover the salad and chill for several hours, stirring occasionally, before serving. - 27.7517
Toss together cucumber, bananas, green peppers, oranges, and yogurt. - 20.8645
Place the lettuce in a large salad bowl.
Add the cherry tomatoes, onion, and black olives, and toss to mix.
Arrange the Crunchy Croutons over the top. - 25.008
Low Fat Marinated Vegetable Salad
This Marinated Vegetable Salad is a lunch passion for me ! Try out this Marinated Vegetable Salad with rice or spaghetti or any other main dish tell me what you like it best with ! - 35.0814
1. Combine tomatoes, green pepper, parsley, scallions, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper in a glass bowl.
2. Chill for 30 minutes before serving. - 25.6214