- » Fat Free Meat
Fat Free Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free meat recipes.
Trans-fat Free Coconut Soup And Organic Buff Lettuce Wraps
Looking for a healthy dinner recipe that is wholesome and delicious? Then watch this MadeWithLove video and learn to make healthy and yummy buffalo and lettuce wraps and a creamy coconut soup, guaranteed to leave everyone's taste buds pleased! - 78.7392
You May Also Like!
Fat Free Crab Salad
You can use as much or as little of each ingredient to suit your own taste and quantity.
A little cooked pasta shells can be added if you like, it will only add a couple of grams of fat.
Mix all together; keep it in the fridge and enjoy guilt-free. - 20.9719
Fat-free Hot Crab Dip
Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
Stir in the other ingredients.
Spoon into a small oven proof dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until bubbly. - 25.3319
Weight Watchers Fat-free Chicken Tetrazzini
Heat oven to 350°F.
Blend liquid Butter Buds, flour, and seasonings over low heat in a saucepan.
Stir and cook until bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in broth and skim milk.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir one minute.
Stir in wine,... - 38.5952
Fat Free Fried Chicken
1. Sprinkle vegetable seasoning and pepper on both sides of chicken. Place in frying pan with non-stick surface and cover. Cook on medium heat 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Turn chicken and continue cooking on medium heat about 10 minutes.
3. Remove lid and allow... - 20.705
Fat Free Chicken Stock
Put the chicken bones, vegetables, and parsley in a large stockpot.
Cover with the water.
Bring to a rapid boil over high heat, then skim the foamy residue off the top.
Reduce the heat to low and sim-mer for about 4 hours, uncovered, until the bones begin to... - 35.7662
Health Valley Fat-free Chicken And Vegetable Stew
1) In a large saucepan, bring chicken, 3/4 cup broth, seasonings and garlic to a boil.
2) Lower the heat and simmer, covered for 10 minutes.
3) Stir in vegetables and remaining 1/2 cup chicken broth.
4) Uncover and continue cooking for 45-50 minutes... - 42.4285
Fat Free Smoked Turkey Stock
99% Fat Free Smoked Turkey Stock is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 37.1003
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
1. Cut each piece of bacon in half lengthwise. Then cut each slice crosswise to make 20 pieces. Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each shrimp, and secure with a wooden toothpick.
2. Place the shrimp on a baking sheet, and bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes, or... - 19.2419
Gluten Free! Country Style Curry Ribs In Gluten Free Gravy
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a plate place the ribs and season with salt and pepper on one side.
3. In a pan add in 2 tbsp. butter and melt. Place the ribs meat side down and brown for 3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle curry powder... - 0
Low-fat Chicken Quesadillas
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat.
Add onion, peppers and chicken stock and quickly saute.
Add garlic, mushrooms, cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add vinegar and cilantro, and cook until most... - 42.0993