- » Fat Free Japanese
Fat Free Japanese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free japanese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free japanese recipes.
Teriyaki Turkey Kabobs
1. Cut the turkey into 32 chunks, 1 inch each. Set aside.
2. Drain the pineapple chunks. Reserve the juice for immediate use, and wrap and refrigerate the pineapple. Combine the juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic in a shallow dish. Place the... - 32.2013
Rawgosia012 - Raw Food
Make some excellent raw and vegan sushi rolls in your own kitchen. Watch this video to learn how to make amazingly healthy sushi rolls with a sweet sauce made from dates and tomato. The dash of orange juice in the sauce enhances the flavor of the sauce to... - 107.694
Tuna Fillets With Wasabi Mayonnaise
1 .Combine first 5 ingredients. Stir with a whisk until smooth and creamy. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fillets on each side with 1 teaspoon salt. Place fillets in pan and cook 3... - 26.0241
Wasabi And Panko Crust Pork With Gingered Soy Sauce
Place panko in a shallow dish.
Place egg white in another shallow dish.
Dip pork in egg white, and dredge in panko.
Heat peanut oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add pork.
Cook 4 minutes on each side or... - 43.1482
Cumin Noodles is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Cumin Noodles is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 45.7066
Grilled Vegetable Platter
1. Prepare grill.
2. Trim eggplant. Cut eggplant into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Arrange eggplant, zucchini, and asparagus in a grill basket coated with cooking spray. Grill, covered, 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, or until lightly charred. Place in a shallow... - 36.3777
Beef Steaks With Grilled Ratatouille And Parmesan Polenta
Prepare Parmesan Polenta.Meanwhile alternately thread eggplant, onion, yellow squash, zucchini and bell pepper onto four 12 inch metal skewers.
In sm.bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
Brush lightly on kabobs; reserve dressing.
Place beef steaks and... - 42.0897