Healthy French Dressing
- » Fat Free French Dressing
Fat Free French Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free french dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free french dressing recipes.
Sweet And Spicy French Dressing
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender, and process for 1 minute.
2. Transfer the dressing to a small bowl, cover, and chill before serving. - 28.8116
Quick Garlic-french Dressing
Place yogurt, catsup, honey, mustard, garlic, and black pepper in a blender or food processor.
Process until smooth.
Chill for 20 minutes before serving.
Variations â– Delete mustard and substitute honey.
Delete black pepper and substitute 1/2 teaspoon... - 32.6743
French Cheese Salad Dressing
1. In an electric mixer, beat the cottage cheese on its highest speed until smooth enough
2. Turn the speed of the electric mixer down and beat it gFrench dressing, bleu cheese and horseradish; cover and chill
3. Serve as required - 28.4391
Garlic French Green Bean Bake
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine French dressing, bacon bits, garlic, and onion flakes.
Stir in green beans.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
Mix well before serving. - 30.5827
Chicken And Snow Pea Salad
1) Cook the macaroni with fat or salt and drain well.
2) Steam the pea pods in the microwave for about 2-4 minutes. Drain well.
3) In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and fat free French dressing.
4) Mix well.
5) When ready to serve, add combine all... - 34.9906
French Onion Dip
French onion dip is a flavorful and savory dip prepared with a sour cream base. Combined with a french onion soup mix, this easy to prepare mix also has mayonnaise in it and is indulgent and creamy. - 24.6273
French Onion Burgers
Heat oil in a 12 inch cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion; saute 10 minutes or until tender.
Spoon onion into a bowl; let cool.
Add beef, pepper, and egg white to onion; stir well.
Divide beef mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping into 3/4... - 37.2811
Light Crab Dip
1) Drain the crab cans.
2) Rinse the meat.
3) In a bowl, combine light cheddar cheese, fat free mayonnaise, salad dressing, and Horseradish and mix well.
5) Serve with fat free or low fat crackers. - 33.6484
French Bread Chicken Melts
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper,- saute 8 minutes or until very tender, adding water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to prevent scorching. Remove from heat, stir in... - 31.8104
Guilt-free Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Try this quick and fun take on an all-American standard cheese burgers. This is an excellent video to make cheeseburgers with bacon, onion and mustard. The tender and juicy meat with the wonderful seasoning is a real lip smacking alternative to basic... - 129.156
Arugula With Sun Dried Tomatoes
Combine tomatoes and hot water in a small bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
Drain and cut tomatoes into quarters.
Combine dressing and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Combine tomato and arugula in a bowl, tossing lightly.
Drizzle dressing mixture... - 38.486
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Place dressing, paprika, and garlic cloves in a blender and process until well blended.
3. Spread mixture on one side of bread slices and sprinkle with parsley.
4. Broil slices until they are lightly golden, being careful not to allow... - 29.3299
Oven Fried Fish Fillets In Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Place the fish fillets in the salad dressing to marinate for 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
3) In a nonstick cookie sheet or shallow baking pan, spray the vegetable coating for fat-free frying.
4) In... - 33.927
Beef Steaks With Grilled Ratatouille And Parmesan Polenta
Prepare Parmesan Polenta.Meanwhile alternately thread eggplant, onion, yellow squash, zucchini and bell pepper onto four 12 inch metal skewers.
In sm.bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
Brush lightly on kabobs; reserve dressing.
Place beef steaks and... - 42.0897
Tangy Italian Cheese Bread
Place bread slices on a broiler rack.
Brush top side of each bread slice lightly with salad dressing.
Sprinkle cheeses, parsley, and basil evenly over bread slices.
Broil 6 inches from heat until cheese melts. - 31.2117
Good things still come in small packages! This chicken salad made just for two is a fresh blend of chicken, fruit and a hint of mint. - 32.337
Cut bread loaf to measure 16 inches; cut in half horizontally. Use remaining bread as desired.
Spread cut-sides of bread with dressing. Layer bottom half of bread with ham, turkey, cheese, tomato, onion and lettuce. Top with remaining bread half. Secure with... - 24.3632
Grilled Fish Po'boys
1) Marinate fish in fat free Italian salad dressing for 30 minutes.
2) Grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
3) Use cooking spray over the poboy buns and broil in the oven.
4) Remove from the oven and spread with fat free mayonnaise.
5) Add lettuce... - 39.8493
Easy Spinach Souffle
Preheat oven to 400°F Grease 2-quart souffle dish.
In 3-quart saucepan combine mayonnaise, flour, onion, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
Stirring constantly, cook over medium heat 1 minute.
Gradually stir in milk until smooth.
Stirring constantly, cook until... - 44.8823
Baked Caser Salad
Preheat oven to 300°.
Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
Place bread cubes on a baking sheet, and bake at 300° for 15 minutes or until toasted.
Combine croutons and lettuce in a large bowl.
Add dressing, and toss to coat. - 33.0845
Florentine Eggs Benedict
1 For eggs, place water in a 1-quart microwave-safe casserole. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until boiling. Gently break eggs into water. Prick each yolk and white. Cover with waxed paper; cook on high for 2 minutes. Let eggs stand,... - 31.5444
Oven Fried Catfish
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add bread cubes.
Process 30 seconds or until breadcrumbs are fine.
Sprinkle breadcrumbs onto an ungreased baking sheet; bake at 350° for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
Place breadcrumbs in a shallow... - 39.1202
Leftover bread suddenly becomes glamorous in this fresh veggie and vinaigrette salad. - 30.4191