- » Fat Free Eggplant
Fat Free Eggplant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free eggplant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free eggplant recipes.
Low-fat Eggplant And Zucchini Napoleon
If you love to discover new things in the kitchen, try making this healthier version of Eggplant Zucchini Parmesan. Prepare this Eggplant Zucchini Parmesan Napoleon and you'll find yourself saying "That's Vegetarian?!" It is low fat, without the breading and... - 133.159
Italian Eggplant Spread
1. Cut each eggplant in half lengthwise. Cut 2 deep slits down the length of each half, and insert the garlic cloves and dried tomatoes in the slits.
2. Place the eggplants in a baking pan. Cover and bake at 450°F for 45 to 60 minutes, or until very tender.... - 30.5872
Passover Eggplant Casserole
1. Place the eggplant, onion, green pepper, tomatoes, tomato sauce, tarragon, salt, and pepper in a 4-quart pot. Cover and simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes, or until the eggplant is tender.
2. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish... - 34.1316
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cut the stem ends off of the eggplants and cut the eggplants in half lengthwise.
Remove pulp, leaving a shell of 1/4 inch.
Chop the eggplant pulp and set aside.
Heat the water, broth, or wine in a large skillet over medium... - 49.7329
Cut top off eggplant.
Cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Place in a microwave-safe baking dish with water.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 7 minutes.
Combine tomatoes, chile peppers, oregano, and cumin.
Pour sauce over eggplant.
Microwave... - 40.6734
Eggplant-red Pepper Canape Spread
Pierce skin of eggplant in four places.
Place eggplant and red pepper on paper plate in microwave.
Microwave on high for 12 minutes or until both the eggplant and the pepper are very soft.
Cut the eggplant and the pepper in half and drain in a colander for 30... - 38.9233
Spiced Eggplant Savory
1. Wash eggplant, prick it using a fork.
2. Roast eggplant over direct flame or in a preheated oven until soft. Cool roasted eggplant, and then remove the outer burnt skin completely. Wash it well. Drain excess water and chop it fine.
3. Peel and chop garlic.... - 41.2387
1. Prick eggplant with a fork. Broil eggplant for 20 minutes, turning several times.
2. Peel eggplant and chop pulp.
3. Mix eggplant with lemon juice, onion, parsley, garlic, and black pepper.
Variation Delete lemon juice and substitute 2 teaspoons cider... - 36.8387
Bow Ties With Eggplant Sauce
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic, onion, and cayenne pepper.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add the eggplant, reduce heat to low, and continue cooking and stirring until it begins to... - 43.9341
Eggplant Del Rio
Place 1/4 cup of the water or broth in a heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add garlic and onion to pot.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add remaining 8 cups of water,... - 50.8185
Heat water or broth in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Cook and stir until onion is tender.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add eggplant, yogurt, tomato puree, ginger, cloves, cumin, and 1 cup water.
Cook over low heat for 20... - 40.6698
1. Heat water or both in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir until onion is soft. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
2. Add oregano, basil, eggplant, and tomatoes. Cook over medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
3.... - 45.3044
Heat 1 inch of water in a steamer.
Place eggplant chunks in a steamer basket or colander.
Cover and steam for 8 minutes or until eggplant is tender.
Heat the water, broth, or wine in a skillet over medium heat.
Add the garlic, onion, ginger, cumin, coriander,... - 48.1971
Combine the eggplant, celery, onion, water, and garlic in a microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on high for 5 minutes.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes more.
Microwave, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in red wine vinegar and... - 43.8014
1. Combine all the ingredients except for the bread and cheese in a 1 1/2-quart pot. Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the mixture is thick. Add a few tablespoons of water only if... - 34.4527
Baked Eggplant With Pork
Trim and peel eggplant.
Cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
Rub the slices with lemon juice and sprinkle with salt.
Let sit on paper towels 30 minutes, then drain and pat dry.
Saute the slices on both sides in hot oil until they are softened and... - 43.252
Classic Eggplant Parmigiana
Peel the eggplant if the skin is tough.
Cut it into 1/4" to 1/2" slices.
In a shallow dish, lightly whisk together the egg and milk.
On a sheet of wax paper, combine the breadcrumbs, marjoram, oregano, basil, and pepper.
Dip the eggplant into the egg mixture,... - 44.4504
Beef And Eggplant Casserole
Brush eggplant slices with oil, arrange on a baking sheet, and bake, uncovered, at 450°, turning once, until lightly browned and very soft, about 30 minutes.
Brown the beef and drain off fat.
Remove beef to a bowl.
Saute the onion, garlic, and mushroom in... - 43.4659
Stuffed Creole Eggplant
Wash eggplants; cut in half lengthwise.
Place eggplants in 1 inch of water in pan and bring to a boil; simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Carefully scoop out pulp from eggplant halves, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shell.
Dice... - 38.4236
Eggplant Parmesan Sandwiches
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with no-stick spray.
In a small bowl, whisk together the egg whites and milk.
In a medium bowl, combine the bread crumbs, wheat germ, Parmesan, rosemary, oregano, and pepper.
Dip both sides of... - 46.3167
Grilled Eggplant Sandwiches
Cut 2 (1/2- inch-thick) slices lengthwise from opposite sides of each eggplant; reserve for another use.
Cut each eggplant lengthwise into 4 (3/4-inch-thick) slices; set aside.
Cut red peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and... - 44.6345
Eggplant Cheese Rolls
1 Sprinkle both sides of the eggplant with the salt; place on a large baking sheet and let stand 30 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
3 Pat the salted eggplant dry with paper towels. Rinse... - 31.2778
Low Fat Moussaka
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Peel and slice eggplant into thin slices, about 1/2 inch.
3. In a large non-stick skillet, cook meat while breaking it using a fork.
4. Add the excess fat.
5. Stir in onions, tomatoes, parsley,... - 44.2054
1. Peel eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch pieces to measure 4 1/2 cups. Combine eggplant and flour in a zip-top plastic bag, seal bag, and shake to coat.
2. Cook lamb, onion, cinnamon, and garlic in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until lamb is browned,... - 28.8913
Open Faced Eggplant Melt
In small bowl, combine soup and chicken broth; mix well.
Place toasted muffin halves in single layer in shallow baking dish sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
Spread 1 tablespoon soup mixture on each muffin half.
Top each muffin half with 1... - 33.4369
Roasted Eggplant Parmigiana Stacks
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
On a piece of waxed paper, combine the flour, garlic salt, and black pepper.
Place the egg substitute or egg whites in a shallow bowl.
Place the bread crumbs on another piece of waxed... - 45.5159
Classic Eggplant Parmigiana
If desired, peel eggplant.
Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch slices; halve each slice.
In a large saucepan cook the eggplant, zucchini, and salt in a small amount of boiling water for 4 minutes.
Drain vegetables; pat dry with paper towels.
Divide the eggplant and... - 41.0637
Eggplant And Turkey Parmigiana
In chicken broth, in a non-stick skillet, saute onion and garlic until onion is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes and juice, tomato sauce, sugar, lite salt, oregano, and basil.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered 10 minutes.
Wash... - 39.9052
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat until hot.
Add eggplant; saute 3 minutes.
Add bell pepper and next 5 ingredients; saute 1 minute.
Add tomato juice and water; cook 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid... - 40.6354
Cheese Baked Eggplant
Saute onion and garlic in red wine until tender; add tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, and mushrooms.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
Cut eggplant crosswise into 1/4-inch slices; coat with flour.
Dip into Egg... - 37.1752
Peel eggplants, and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Place on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Coat slices with cooking spray.
Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until eggplant is tender and lightly browned, turning once.
Let cool... - 44.6454
Aubergine And Carrot Salad
Wash aubergine and carrots.
Peel aubergine and cut into cubes.
Scrape carrots and dice finely.
Heat ghee in a pan over moderate heat.
Add aubergine and cumin seeds and stir gently.
Sprinkle in a little water, cover pan and cook over low heat for 5-10 minutes... - 45.4127
Vegetarian Pan Pizza
1. To make base, place yeast and sugar in a bowl and mix to combine. Stir in water, cover and stand in a warm draught-free place until mixture is foaming. Place flour in a separate bowl, stir in yeast mixture and oil and mix to make a soft dough.
2. Turn... - 41.4935
Pierce potatoes. Place in microwave on paper towel, leaving 1 inch between potatoes. Microwave potatoes on high for 6 minutes. Turn over. Microwave on high for 7 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Combine the garlic, onion, and water in a microwave-safe... - 44.4036
Roasted Veggies And Dip
1. Cut the eggplants into quarters, slice all the bell peppers.
2. Slice the onions into think rings, cube the butternut squash, cut the zucchini lengthwise and then cut into 3/4” slices, set everything aside in separate bowls.
3. Preheat the... - 127.247
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together the yeast, sugar and 6 tablespoons of warm water (105-115°); set aside 5 minutes. Add the all-purpose flour, 5 tablespoons of the whole-wheat flour, the oil and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and mix well to form a dough.
2.... - 41.4867
Que Sera Quesadillas With Vegetables
1. Preheat broiler. Coat baking pan with cooking spray. Arrange vegetable slices in single layer in pan, placing peppers skin side up. Coat vegetables lightly with cooking spray.
2. Broil vegetables about 2 inches from heat for 10 minutes or until browned,... - 36.0712
1) Take a medium bowl to combine soup, water and beans. Thoroughly mix and set aside.
2) Take a large saucepan and spray the cooking side with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat up the saucepan and cook the beef till the meat turns light... - 44.1283
Grilled Vegetable Platter
1. Prepare grill.
2. Trim eggplant. Cut eggplant into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Arrange eggplant, zucchini, and asparagus in a grill basket coated with cooking spray. Grill, covered, 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, or until lightly charred. Place in a shallow... - 36.3777
Red Lentil Chili
In food processor, finely chop carrots, zucchini, squash, eggplant and onion.
Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add olive oil.
Heat over medium high heat.
Add chopped vegetables.
Saute for 5 minutes.
Add lentils, chicken stock, seasonings, herbs,... - 39.503
Vegetable And Goat Cheese Terrine
1 Sprinkle both sides of the eggplant, zucchini, and squash with the salt; place on a large baking sheet and let stand 30 minutes.
2 Pat the salted vegetables dry with paper towels. Spray a large ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium heat.... - 43.2749
Beef Steaks With Grilled Ratatouille And Parmesan Polenta
Prepare Parmesan Polenta.Meanwhile alternately thread eggplant, onion, yellow squash, zucchini and bell pepper onto four 12 inch metal skewers.
In sm.bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
Brush lightly on kabobs; reserve dressing.
Place beef steaks and... - 42.0897
Stacey Hawkins Real Meals Reducing Stress With Dr. Ran Rubinstein 1
People wanting to plan family meals or get togethers with healthy and delicious preparations, this real meals video is a must watch. Watch Stacey Hawkins make lasagne rolls by filling cooked lasagna strips with a filling made of sirloin, cheese and flavors.... - 107.674