- » Fat Free Dressing
Fat Free Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free dressing recipes.
You May Also Like!
Fat Free Italian Chicken
Italian Chicken is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Italian Chicken; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 28.5274
Kimberly Snyder's Oil Free Red Pepper Cilantro Dressing
1. In the blendtec combine red lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, water, black pepper, salt, miso paste, garlic, red pepper, cilantro and finally tomato.
2. Pulse 8-10 times and blend for 20-30 seconds until smooth
3. Serve with fresh salad. - 0
Fat-free Marinated Vegetable Salad
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Cover and marinate in refrigerator up to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
2. Drain vegetables; discard marinade. Combine marinated vegetables, lettuce, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; toss... - 30.1033
Combine yogurt, honey, mustard, and cider vinegar in ajar.
Tighten lid and shake until blended.
Chill for 30 minutes before serving. - 25.6891
Old Fashioned Cornbread Dressing
1. To make the combread, combine the cornmeal and baking powder in a large bowl, and stir to mix well. Add the remaining combread ingredients, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat a 9-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread the batter evenly in the pan,... - 34.0769
Creamy Lemon-mustard Dressing
Line a small colander with a coffee filter or several layers of clean, dry cheesecloth.
Place the yogurt in the colander and allow the liquid to drip into a bowl for 3 hours.
Discard the liquid.
Combine the drained yogurt, lemon juice, and mustard. - 23.4648
Green Goddess Dressing
1. Place yogurt, mayonnaise, parsley, vinegar, onion, scallion, and tarragon in a bowl.
2. Whisk until well combined.
3. Chill for 1 hour. - 27.4749
Sweet And Sour Dressing
Combine water, sugar, mustard, and vinegar in a blender or food processor and process until well combined.
Whisk in paprika and celery seed. - 25.0855
1. Place curry powder, tomato juice, cottage cheese, lemon juice, honey, and tomatoes in a food processor or blender and puree.
2. Chill, covered, for 30 minutes before serving. - 27.6005
Fat Free Dressing Recipes By Category