- » Fat Free Coffee Cake
Fat Free Coffee Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free coffee cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free coffee cake recipes.
Strawberry Coconut Coffee Cake
1. To make the topping, combine all of the topping ingredients in a small bowl until moist and crumbly. Set aside.
2. Place the skim milk and the 1/4 cup of coconut in a food processor or blender, and blend at high speed for one minute, or until creamy. Set... - 40.0295
Black Magic Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt, if desired, and stir to mix well. In a small bowl, combine the water, coffee, vinegar, and vanilla extract. Add the coffee mixture to the flour mixture, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat... - 36.209
Yum Yum Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly butter a 12-cup bundt pan.
In a cup, mix boiling water and instant coffee crystals until coffee dis solves.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
In a small bowl, stir... - 39.8881
1. To make the crust, break the crackers into pieces, and place in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender. Process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1 cup. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the crumbs to the food processor,... - 38.3872
Cinnamon Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients. Set aside.
4. Beat sugar and butter with a mixer at medium speed until... - 37.9961
Lemon Coffee Cake
In a large bowl, beat the honey and oil with an electric mixer until creamy.
Beat in the eggs and lemon extract.
In a small bowl, combine the unbleached flour, whole-wheat flour and baking powder.
Beginning and ending with the flour mixture, alternately beat... - 50.1235
Microwave Coffee Mug Chocolate Cake
Are you an a diet and craving for chocolate cake? You can eat chocolate cake even when dieting. Yes it is true, you can make a healthy chocolate cake that is not only delicious, it is so simple, it takes just a few ingredients and takes only 3 minutes to... - 118.96
Apple Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Toss apples with 2 Tbs.flour and set aside.
Combine remaining flour, baking powder, soda, 1/2 tsp.cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl; set aside.
Cream liquid Butter Buds, sugar, and Egg Beaters until light and fluffy.
Add reserved flour mixture alternately... - 42.0625
Orange Glazed Coffee Cake
Put the yeast in a large mixing bowl.
Add the warm water and stir.
Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
The mixture will become foamy.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the flour, oil, and icing, and mix together to blend.
By hand or with a heavy duty electric... - 44.094
Apple Cider Coffee Cake
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the apples and cider.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Transfer to a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves.
In a small bowl, whisk together... - 44.731
Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
To make the streusel topping: In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar and cinnamon.
Use a pastry blender to cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the walnuts and set aside.
To make the coffee cake: Preheat the oven to... - 48.8715
Angel Food Cake With Sliced Peaches And Strawberry Sauce
For the cake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place egg whites in a large mixing bowl and whip until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and salt.
Beat until egg whites begin to form soft peaks.
They should be stiff but not dry.
Turn mixer to lowest speed.
Add sugar 1... - 44.8823
Guilt Free Chocolate Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Icing
A delightful chocolate cupcake. A real easy video to prepare chocolate loaded cupcakes with peanut butter icing....mmmmm. This is real dessert lover's delight. This cake is so moist and rich in flavor. Enjoy it with a delicious cup of tea or coffee in the... - 127.602
Huckleberry Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Beat margarine and cream cheese at medium speed of a mixer just until creamy (do not over-beat); gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating just until blended.
Add egg; beat just until blended.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into... - 37.4497
Cream Cheese And Raspberry Coffee Cake
Grease and flour a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl beat .cream cheese, granulated sugar, and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
Add half of the flour, the eggs, milk, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, and... - 40.489
Mocha Carrot Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the coffee, egg whites, and vanilla extract, and stir to mix well. Stir in the carrots, the raisins, and, if desired, the walnuts.
2. Coat a 9-x-13-inch pan with... - 36.1865
Chocolate Raspberry Torte
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the coffee or water and the milk and vanilla extract, and mix with a wire whisk until the batter is smooth. (The batter will be thin.)
2. Coat four 8-inch round... - 34.9694
Strawberry Cheesecake With Chocolate Cookie Crust
1. Line a large strainer with coffee filters or several layers of clean, dry cheesecloth.
2. Spoon in yogurt and place over large bowl.
3. Refrigerate for 24 hours. Discard liquid in bowl.
4. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
5. Place cookies in a blender or food... - 43.0082
Guilt Free Mississippi Mud Bars
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch pan with butter flavored cooking spray.
Combine the butter, cocoa and sugar in a medium pot and heat over medium low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture is thoroughly combined. Remove from the heat... - 39.6922
Tiramisu For Two
1. Combine the ricotta cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a food processor, and process until smooth. Set aside.
2. Combine the strawberries and sugar in a small bowl, and mash them together. Set aside.
3. Crumble 1 piece of the... - 31.7246
Coffee Enhanced Tiramisu
1. Combine first 3 ingredients and, if desired, Kahlua, in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
2. Pour coffee into a shallow dish. Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise. Quickly dip ladyfingers, flat sides... - 30.1887
The Littlest Angel Cakes
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to coat 6 individual angel pans of 6 ounces each.
3) To make the cakes, whisk together the hot coffee, cocoa and vanilla in a small bowl. Whisk till the... - 46.7357
Chocolate Fudge Cake With Beetroot
Every foodie dreams about exotic and wonderful cakes,and here we are with one of them. It's the simply marvellous chocolate topped beetroot chocolate fudge cake. Intense in flavors and incredible taste makes it much desired for. Watch the video to make your... - 126.067
Tiramisu Using Neufchatel
For filling, in a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and the 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur.
Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended and smooth.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the whipped dessert topping.
For frosting,... - 47.2983
Peppermint Patty Cake
To make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 13" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
Line with wax paper; coat with spray.
Place the egg whites in a large bowl.
Using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until soft peaks form.
Gradually add 1/2... - 45.625
Sour Cream Chocolate Cake With Cherry Vanilla Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, combine butter, sour cream and eggs, beating with a hand or stand
mixer until smooth.
4. Mix... - 38.6427
Chocolate Souffle Cakes
1 Heat the oven to 375 degrees farenheit.
2 Spray the bottoms of only 8 jumbo muffin cups ,3 3/4 x 1 7/8 inches with cooking spray.
3 In a 1-quart saucepan,heat chocolate,butter and 1 teaspoon espresso granules over low heat stirring... - 48.2065
1. In a large bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, milk, and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth. In a small bowl, combine the 1/2 cup coffee and the coffee liqueur or additional coffee.
2. Layer 1 package of the... - 37.2984
Combine liqueur, 1 tablespoon sugar, water, and espresso powder, stirring until sugar and espresso powder dissolve.
Spoon 2 tablespoons mixture into a medium bowl; set remaining mixture aside.
Add remaining 1/4 cup sugar and creamer to 2 tablespoons liqueur... - 41.3773
Cottage Cheese Tiramisu
1. Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Set aside.
2. Line a 5 3/4- x 3 1/4- x 2-inch loaf pan with heavy-duty plastic wrap, allowing wrap to extend 1 inch over both ends of pan. Set aside.
3. Combine water, liqueur, and coffee... - 34.2257
Dark Chocolate Fondue
1 Prepare the fruits and set aside.
2 In a 2-quart saucepan, cook milk,chocolate chips and chocolate syrup over low heat for 5-8 minutes,stirring requently until chips are melted.
3 In a small bowl,stir boiling water and coffee granules until the... - 39.0206
Warm the milk and butter in a heavy-bottom medium saucepan or the top of a double boiler, stirring constantly.
In a small bowl, mix together the cornstarch, sugar, and egg yolks.
Add the vanilla and blend.
Transfer the egg mixture to the warm... - 47.4722
Individual Kahlua Cheesecakes
Coat 12 (2 1/2-inch) paper baking cups with cooking spray; sprinkle chocolate wafer crumbs evenly on bottom and up sides of paper cups.
Place paper cups in muffin pan cups.
Combine Neufchatel cheese and next 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender;... - 44.1214
Ten Minute Torte
1. Cut cake horizontally into 5 slices, set aside.
2. Combine coffee granules and hot water in a medium bowl, stirring until granules dissolve. Stir in sour cream and melted chocolate.
3. Place bottom slice of cake on a serving platter, spread 3 tablespoons... - 26.4883
Mocha Chocolate Trifle
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until well blended.
Spoon batter into a 13- x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in... - 41.7266
Coconut Mocha Macaroons
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine water and coffee granules, stirring until granules dissolve. Beat coffee mixture, cake mix, and cocoa with a mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in coconut. Drop mixture by level tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto... - 36.4439
(1) Pre-heat oven at 350 F
(2) Beat Cake mix, 1/2 cup egg whites (store bought) and 3/4 cup milk for 3-4 min
(3) Bake the cake in a 9" x 5" loaf pan for 60 min or until fully baked
(4) Cut the cake in 10 slices
(5) Place the slices in freezer for 5 min... - 40.8457