- » Fat Free Coconut Milk
Fat Free Coconut Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free coconut milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free coconut milk recipes.
Banana Coconut Ice Milk
1 Cut the bananas into chunks.
2 In the food processor jar, add the chunks and process until poreed.
3 Add in water, skim milk, nonfat dry milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and lemon juice and process until smooth.
4 Mix in yogurt and process to... - 41.8751
Strawberry Coconut Coffee Cake
1. To make the topping, combine all of the topping ingredients in a small bowl until moist and crumbly. Set aside.
2. Place the skim milk and the 1/4 cup of coconut in a food processor or blender, and blend at high speed for one minute, or until creamy. Set... - 40.0295
Buckwheat Breakfast Bake - Gluten Free
1. Grease a microwave safe ramekin. Set aside.
2. In a food processor add the buckwheat groats and blend to a flour consistency.
3. In the food processor add all the ingredients and mix well till combined. Microwave for around 3... - 0
Get Your Guilt-free Vegan Doughnuts Here!
You can have your vegan doughnuts and eat them, too. Watch me turn our favorite muffin recipe into incredible cake-doughnuts in under 20 minutes. Your family loves you, sure, but they are gonna love MORE after you bake these bad boys up. - 0
Gluten And Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie
The world’s largest pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving weighed over 350 pounds, was made with 80 pounds of pumpkin, 35 pounds of sugar and 144 eggs and took more than 6 hours to bake! This recipe of pumpkin pie is not meant to break records! It makes a new... - 115.466
Toasted Coconut Tapioca
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan; stir well, and let stand 5 minutes. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla. Spoon pudding into dessert bowls. Cover surface of pudding with plastic... - 28.9829
Vegan Coconut Curry
Are you looking for an interesting way to include the greens in your diet? Here's an alternative that is healthy and tasty at the same time. Watch the chef prepare this Vegan Coconut Curry that is sure to tickle your taste buds. - 101.087
1 Preheat the oven to 325°F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2 Combine the shredded coconut, condensed milk, flour, coconut extract, and vanilla in a bowl; mix well.
3 With an electric mixer on high speed, beat the egg whites and salt in a... - 28.185
Carob Coconut Pie
1) In a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate, spray with a vegetable spray.
2) In a small saucepan, soften 1/2 envelope gelatin in 1/4 cup skim milk for 5 minutes.
3) In a medium bowl, beat the ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup honey and 1 teaspoon vanilla... - 43.3181
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a blender, blend the eggs, evaporated skim milk and maple syrup together.
4) Then add cottage cheese, vanilla extract and coconut, blend... - 45.7672
Abracadabra Coconut Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 9 inch pie plate, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a blender, process the skim milk, eggs, honey, maple syrup, flour, butter and vanilla until smooth.
4) Stir in the flaked coconut, mix... - 47.8805
Raspberry Coconut Pie
1. To make the pastry for the pie crust, in a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough binds... - 50.234
Coconut Carob Pudding
1. In a small saucepan, combine the carob powder and water and cook it, stirring frequently for about 6 minutes, until thickened. Keep this syrup aside to be used later.
2. Prepare a double boiler pan or take a medium size saucepan and heat 3... - 49.6516
Basmati Rice With Low Fat Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken tikka masala with basmati rice is a delicious main course dish. The video here shows how to make it and that too by making it with low fat ingredients. Have a look at the video and treat your family and friends with this amazingly delicious low fat... - 119.983
Gluten Free Raisin Walnut Cookie
A delectable treat without the wheat! A fun recipe to add to your baking repertoire. Fall is coming and a house isn't a home without the aroma of fresh baked cookies. Do it! - 0
Guilt Free Fudge
Ok, so you’ve probably just seen the holiday fudge recipe. While it is SO YUMMY, its still a bit higher in calories and sugar. But this recipe is a guilt free protein fudge so you can feel better about having it on a very regular basis! Its made with... - 35.4993
Coconut Cream Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine flour, 3/4 teaspoon sugar, and baking powder in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle ice water, 1 teaspoon at a time, over surface; toss with a fork until... - 39.9634
Coconut Mocha Macaroons
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine water and coffee granules, stirring until granules dissolve. Beat coffee mixture, cake mix, and cocoa with a mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in coconut. Drop mixture by level tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto... - 36.4439
Keralan Parathas With Tiger Prawns In Coconut
1. For the parathas, fit the food processor with a dough blade. Blend the flour, eggs, sugar, condensed milk and 1 tsp salt until well combined. Gradually add the full-fat milk in a thin stream, blending continuously, until the mixture comes together as a... - 41.8639
Island Pork With Coconut Couscous
1. Peel mangoes; cut fruit from pits into thin slices and place in a large bowl. Add lime juice (use 2 tablespoons/30 ml juice if using 3 mangoes) and mix gently to coat. Arrange mangoes attractively on 4 individual plates; cover and set aside.
2. For sauce,... - 45.4816
Coffee lover and health freak as well, here is an organic coffee based drink just right for you. Check out the chef making Frappacino with brewed coffee and coco mocho along with milk and other flavors. Simply sweet and creamy stuff! - 110.449
No Bake Peanut Butter Carob Cookies
Combine honey, butter, milk, and carob in a saucepan.
Bring to a full boil, stirring.
Remove from heat.
Stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and oats.
The mixture should be stiff enough to handle.
Using two teaspoons or your fingers, shape into... - 42.4362
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Toast the rolled oats in an oven at 350°F or on in a pan on the stove till lightly browned and crunchy.
2. Allow to cool and set aside for later use. You can store the toasted oats in an air tight container.
Grease a cookie sheet or butter... - 41.9815
Dehydrated Yogurt Tea
In a mood to have something healthy. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Dehydrated Yogurt Tea. A very simple and easy to prepare, and also a very unique beverage. Everyone one should definitely check this video out. - 106.635
got some left over pasta? try this very nutritious way of making a pasta. it's quick and easy and best of all it's really nutritious. - 31.2662
Fluffy Lemon Cheese Cake
In a double boiler, mix together gelatin, honey, salt, egg yolk, and skim milk.
Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved and mixture is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
Add lemon rind.
Set aside to cool to room... - 45.9341
This spicy caffeine free chai tea is delicious and perfect for winter. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0
Healthy Chicken Satay
When I hear about satays, I can't resist but say "bring it on baby"! Amy is just getting awesome at her kitchen making this wonderful Chicken Satay in her own healthy way and her tips are well worth the time. - 115.456
Tropical Pineapple Delight
1) Drain the pineapple and reserve the juice.
2) In a medium saucepan, add 1 cup of reserved juice, adding water to make 1 cup if needed.
3) Soften the gelatin in the juice for 5 minutes, then stir over a low heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
4)... - 44.5119
Frozen Fruit Custard
1) Brush a 12-cup ring mold or bundt pan lightly with oil.
2) Slim Pastry Cream : In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes, then heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) In a medium saucepan, heat 3/4 cup skim... - 46.1731
Pina Colada Cake
1. Drain the pineapple from its juice. Reserve the juice separately in a small saucepan.
2. To the pineapple juice, add gelatin and leave to soften for about 5 minutes.
3. Into the softened gelatin mixture, stir honey.
4. Place the pan... - 49.5251
1. To make the Skinny pie crust, in a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough clings together,... - 47.5207
Wholesome Whole Wheat Protein Pancakes With Blueberries
You don't really have to stick to cereals to keep your weight in check and stay on top of the game. At times, healthy indulgence like yummy pancakes with blueberries will happily satisfy you during the morning rush hours. So what are you waiting for? Grab... - 104.151
Delicious Curried Chicken
1. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion and carrot; saute 3 minutes. Add potato; saute 2 minutes or until onion is tender. Remove potato mixture from pan; set aside.
2. Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a... - 36.2959
Sheer Delight Pie Filling
Combine instant pudding, sour cream, rum extract, aspartame, and milk in a medium bowl.
Beat the mixture with a wire whisk until blended and smooth, about a minute, then fold in the pineapple and coconut.
Spoon everything into a pie shell.
Chill for three... - 38.0041
Spiced Carrot Soup
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven. Add onion, and saute 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Add curry powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, cumin, and cinnamon; cook 2 minutes. Slowly stir in chicken broth; bring to a boil. Add carrots; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer,... - 35.2473