- » Fat Free Chocolate
Fat Free Chocolate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free chocolate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free chocolate recipes.
Dairy-free And Soy-free Vegan Chocolate Ice-cream
If you're looking for a dairy-free recipe for Chocolate Ice Cream, this recipe is rich, chocolaty, lactose free, sugar-free, soy-free and HEALTHY! And yes it is so delicious you can put this recipe up against any premium chocolate ice cream! It's that good!... - 99.4977
Eggless And Dairy-free Chocolate Mini Cakes
All you need is twenty-two minutes and seven ingredients from your kitchen is all you need to make the world’s most delicious, chocolaty and moist vegan chocolate cakes. You have to try this recipe to believe how velvety, smooth and rich these cakes are. It... - 99.5313
Healthy Dairy-free Chocolate Mousse
There is no better time than dessert time! And imagine a chocolate dessert which is healthy!? Yes doesn’t is seem like an oxymoron? This recipe uses tofu to make a delicious mousse. Well that may be a little scary for a few, but this tasty dessert has a... - 118.115
Guilt-free Organic Chocolate Brownies
Everyone loves brownies but obviously they don’t like you. In order to enjoy these and still look out for your own well being and health, it is important that you make some adjustments. So when making sweet treats, you must tweak the recipe by substituting... - 117.996
Guilt Free Hot Chocolate
Mix milk, cocoa powder, cinnamon and Splenda in medium
saucepan; cook over a low heat until hot, stirring frequently.
Be careful not to boil over.
Pour into 8 ounce serving cups. - 32.6177
Low-fat Chocolate Pudding Cake
Prepare the pudding mix in a mixing bowl using the package directions.
Add the dry cake mix and beat until smooth.
Pour into a greased and floured 9x13 inch cake pan.
Sprinkle walnuts and chocolate chips over the top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes... - 28.6008
Chocolate Raspberry Torte
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the coffee or water and the milk and vanilla extract, and mix with a wire whisk until the batter is smooth. (The batter will be thin.)
2. Coat four 8-inch round... - 34.9694
Mint Chocolate Chippers
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, brown sugar, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the Prune Puree, honey, and vanilla extract, and stir to mix well. (Note that the dough will seem dry at first. Keep stirring until it holds together.) Fold in the... - 32.9327
Chocolate Cannoli Treats
1. Place the ricotta cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a food processor or blender. Process until light and creamy.
2. Place 1 heaping teaspoonful of the cheese mixture in the center of each cookie, and press a strawberry half into the cheese. - 25.121
Low Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cream together sugars, margarine, Egg Beaters, and vanilla.
Add flour and mix until thoroughly blended.
Chill dough for 30-40 minutes.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet that has been sprayed with a low-fat cooking spray.
Press 5 or 6 mini... - 36.3746
Guilt Free Chocolate Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Icing
A delightful chocolate cupcake. A real easy video to prepare chocolate loaded cupcakes with peanut butter icing....mmmmm. This is real dessert lover's delight. This cake is so moist and rich in flavor. Enjoy it with a delicious cup of tea or coffee in the... - 127.602
Chocolate Cheese Frosting
In food processor, blend cottage cheese and vegetable oil spread until smooth.
In medium bowl, beat cottage cheese mixture, cocoa and vanilla; gradually beat in powdered sugar.
Cover; refrigerate until ready to use. - 27.1053
Double Chocolate Honey Ring
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Spray 12-cup fluted tube pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
In large bowl add honey to applesauce, beating with electric mixer until well blended.
Add egg substitute, two tablespoons at a time, beating thoroughly after each... - 45.7962
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand 2 minutes to soften.
Add boiling water; stir until gelatin dissolves and mixture is clear.
Cool 10 minutes.
In small mixer bowl, beat topping mix, sugar, cocoa (plus skim milk and vanilla as directed on package)... - 33.0633
Chocolate Dream Pudding Pie
In food processor or blender, whip tofu until smooth.
Heat honey 90 seconds in microwave on medium-high.
Pour over cocoa powder; stir until smooth.
Blend tofu and chocolate mixture for 1 minute.
Pour into premade pie shell (or custard cups) and... - 37.0206
No Bake Chocolate Cake Roll
In small mixing bowl stir together pudding mix and 2 tablespoons cocoa.
Add milk; mix well until smooth and thickened.
Fold in 1 cup whipped topping, blending well.
Reserve 3 wafers for garnish.
Spread pudding mixture onto each remaining chocolate wafer; put... - 36.8675
Hot Chocolate Dip
1. Place all of the ingredients except for the vanilla extract in a small nonstick saucepan. Place over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture is thickened and bubbly. Stir in the vanilla.
2. Transfer the mixture to a chafing dish or... - 21.9834
Lighter Than Spring Chocolate Torte
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8-inch round layer pans; line bottoms with wax paper.
Grease and flour paper.
Beat vegetable oil spread and sugar until well blended; add egg substitute and vanilla.
Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and... - 44.7493
Trimtime Chocolate Cake Roll
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Spray 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Line with wax paper; spray again.
Sift flour, cocoa and baking powder.
In small mixer bowl, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla until pale in color and mixture forms... - 42.2778
Hot Chocolate Souffle
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In medium saucepan, combine % cup of the sugar, cocoa, flour and salt.
Stir in milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and is smooth and thickened.
Stir in vanilla.
In large mixing bowl, beat... - 41.9285
Chocolate Date Bars
Preheat oven to 3S0°F.
Spray 9 x 13-inch baking pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Simmer water, dates and one teaspoon baking soda together in saucepan for 10 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In large mixing bowl, cream honey with margarine until... - 42.648
Strawberry Cheesecake With Chocolate Cookie Crust
1. Line a large strainer with coffee filters or several layers of clean, dry cheesecloth.
2. Spoon in yogurt and place over large bowl.
3. Refrigerate for 24 hours. Discard liquid in bowl.
4. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
5. Place cookies in a blender or food... - 43.0082
1. Combine the sugar, cocoa, and cornstarch.
2. Add the milk and vanilla to cocoa mixture.
3. Transfer the pudding to a heavy saucepan.
4. Cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until smooth and thickened.
5. Pour into four small bowls and chill for 1 hour or... - 31.4649
1. If using a microwave oven to melt the chocolate, place the chocolate in a small bowl and microwave uncovered at high power for 3 to 4 minutes, or until almost melted. Remove the bowl from the oven and stir the chocolate until completely melted. If melting... - 36.8007
Gluten Free Butter Cookies
Gluten free butter cookies is a nice escape to the sweet snacking paradise for the gluten allergics. It looks and tastes so great that even normal people will love it and can't say the difference. This video is your able guide to making these fancy cookies at... - 110.039
Low Fat Puppy Chow Part 1 - Getting Ready
Attention all the Calorie conscious, this video is a must watch for you. In this part Chef Amy demonstrates the steps you need to follow to get started with this recipe. - 82.1917
Chocolate Almond Cannoli Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt, if desired, and stir to mix well. In a small bowl, combine the water, vinegar, liqueur, and vanilla extract. Add the vinegar mixture to the flour mixture, and stir to mix well.
2.... - 35.1866
Cocoa Almond Biscotti
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. Add the almonds if desired, and stir to mix. Add the remaining ingredients, and stir just until the dough holds together.
2. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured... - 33.2925
Chocolate Or Carob Peanut Butter Squares
Chill a small mixing bowl and beaters in freezer.
In a small pan, partially freeze the evaporated milk while preparing rest of filling.
Heat together just until melted the butter and 1/4 cup of the chocolate or carob bits.
Stir in the oats.
Press into the... - 41.5536
Combine liqueur and gelatin in blender container.
Wait for 1 minute, then add hot coffee.
Cover and blend until gelatin granules are dissolved.
Add ice cream and blend until smooth.
Pour into 4 custard cups and chill until set. - 25.7563
Chocolate Ginger Spice Squares
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Beat 1 minute on medium speed.
Pour into 13x9x2-inch nonstick cake pan and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Allow to cool slightly or chill.
Cut into squares. - 28.7161
Guilt Free Fudge
Ok, so you’ve probably just seen the holiday fudge recipe. While it is SO YUMMY, its still a bit higher in calories and sugar. But this recipe is a guilt free protein fudge so you can feel better about having it on a very regular basis! Its made with... - 35.4993
Guilt Free Mississippi Mud Bars
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 inch pan with butter flavored cooking spray.
Combine the butter, cocoa and sugar in a medium pot and heat over medium low heat, stirring constantly until the mixture is thoroughly combined. Remove from the heat... - 39.6922
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-inch-square baking pan or line a baking pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and 3 tablespoons of the water in a blender or food processor and puree.
Place prune... - 46.5907
Choco Light Mousse Torte
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly roll pan with foil; spray foil with nonstick vegetable cooking spray and flour.
In large bowl, beat corn oil spread and sugar until well blended.
Add egg substitute and vanilla; beat well.
Stir... - 42.2182
Chocolate Custard Cake
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Butter a 9-inch cake pan.
In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and cornstarch.
Whisk together and sift twice.
In a bowl, mix egg substitute, ricotta cheese, fructose, and water.
Using an electric mixer, beat until frothy.
Gradually... - 41.6404
Low Cal Chocolate Martini
Skinny and utterly scrumptious. With a mere 136 low calories you won’t believe this martini is so rich and chocolaty. I used homemade chocolate sauce, which has about 10 cals per tbsp but you can find commercial products with 0 calories (Walden Farms,... - 105.884
1. To make the crust, break the crackers into pieces, and place in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender. Process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1 cup. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the crumbs to the food processor,... - 38.3872
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine 1 cup fat-free milk and chocolates in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until chocolates melt, stirring every minute.
3. Add remaining 2/3 cup fat-free milk, sugar,vanilla, and eggs to chocolate... - 26.1314
Chocolate Chip Scones
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda.
Using two knives or pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles crumbs.
Make a well in the center.
In a small bowl, beat together egg... - 38.5567
Banana Cream Pie With Chocolate And Nuts
Buy a ready-made pie crust or bake a single pie crust.
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch, flour, and 1/2 cup of the milk.
Whisk together until smooth.
Transfer to a medium-size saucepan.
Add remaining milk and egg yolks.
Whisk together and cook over medium... - 41.6359
Frozen Neapolitan Pie
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted margarine in a small bowl, and stir well. Firmly press graham cracker crumb mixture evenly into bottom of a 5-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
2. Spoon vanilla yogurt onto crust, spreading gently;... - 31.8256
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
1. Freeze the chunks of banana in the freezer for 2 hours or more
2. In a blender, place the frozen chunks and chocolate flavored soy milk or skim milk, the chocolate topping and the creamy peanut butter
3. Run the blender till well... - 36.4465
Chocolate And Coffee Martini
Coffee liquor is renders all the intrinsic flavor of coffee to which it is mixed. Check out the recipe to make Gluten Free Chocolate and Coffee Martini using gluten free milk substitute as the base drink. Great to enjoy this chilled drink during hot sunny... - 109.94
White Chocolate Angel Trifle
1. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using a whisk and 2 cups fat-free milk, let stand 5 minutes.
2. Combine raspberry spread and amaretto in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
3. Arrange half of cake cubes in a 2-quart trifle... - 29.3768
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix the flour and soda together.
3) In a larger bowl, cream the sugars and margarine until the mixture is fluffy.
4) Beat in the egg and vanilla, blend well.
5) Then beat in the... - 43.1107
Microwave Coffee Mug Chocolate Cake
Are you an a diet and craving for chocolate cake? You can eat chocolate cake even when dieting. Yes it is true, you can make a healthy chocolate cake that is not only delicious, it is so simple, it takes just a few ingredients and takes only 3 minutes to... - 118.96
Amy's Chocolate Pancake
I had this for breakfast this morning. Wasn't feeling like having my egg whites. This felt like a ton of food too!! - 91.7141
Chocolate Cake Shot
In this free bar tending video Clint will show you how to make a simple tasty shot, Chocolate Cake. Have your cake and drink it too with this classic shot. You wouldn't think that the combo of ingredients would taste like chocolate cake but surprisingly it... - 124.089
Chocolate Dump Cake With Sugar Glaze
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Grease and flour one 9 x 9 x 2-inch square baking pan. Set aside.
2. Sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Add the shortening; mix in with your hands.
3. Add the buttermilk;... - 43.005
Mocha Spice Souffle With Chocolate And Chili
So, currently are you on a healthy diet regime to keep weight and waist line in your control? And you love desserts and its hard for you to resist them. Chef Michelle shows us a not so fatty Spiced Mocha Soufflé recipe and its easy to make so you have more... - 134.631
Chocolate Wafer Malts
Chocolate Wafer Malts is no doubt the best bet for your kids. This Chocolate Wafer Malts packs in the richness of vanilla, chocolate flavored milk and wafer cookies. Why donâ€™t you give this yummy Chocolate Wafer Malts a try. - 24.3318
Muscle Builder Smoothie
This mix features the brawn-building power of protein from both peanut butter and whey. - 22.4724
Peanut Butter Pie
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl,- beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add condensed milk,- beat until combined. Stir in whipped topping. Divide mixture evenly between shells,- chill 8 hours or until set (pies will have a soft,... - 24.1604
Chocolate Raspberry Torte
In a medium mixing bowl allow egg whites to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine milk and the 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
Remove from... - 41.3213
Dark Chocolate Fondue
1 Prepare the fruits and set aside.
2 In a 2-quart saucepan, cook milk,chocolate chips and chocolate syrup over low heat for 5-8 minutes,stirring requently until chips are melted.
3 In a small bowl,stir boiling water and coffee granules until the... - 39.0206
Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Dessert
1. In a medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and chopped peanuts. Stir in butter until combined. Reserve 3 tablespoons of the mixture; set aside. Press remaining mixture into the bottom of 2-quart square baking dish. Cover and chill while preparing... - 36.9897
White Chocolate Pudding Parfaits
1. Add pudding mix to milk; beat with wire whisk or electric mixer 2 minutes. Refrigerate 5 minutes or until thickened. Beat whipping cream in small deep bowl with electric mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into pudding.
2. In... - 24.798
Orange-flavored Hot Chocolate
1. Carefully remove rind from oranges using a vegetable peeler, making sure not to get any of the white pithy part of the rind. Combine orange rind and milk in a large saucepan, reserving orange pulp for another use. Bring milk mixture to a simmer over... - 25.3479
Spring Time Marble Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
In large bowl, stir together cake mix and baking soda; blend in water.
Add egg whites; beat until smooth and well blended.
Remove 1 cup of the batter to another bowl; stir in sugar and... - 40.1223
Mocha Pecan Drops
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, coffee granules, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the Prune Puree, chocolate syrup, and vanilla extract, and stir to mix well. (Note that the dough will seem dry at first. Keep stirring until it... - 34.3363
Sweet Whipped Topping
Pour milk into a mixing bowl.
Chill milk and beaters from electric mixer in freezer for 45 minutes or until there are ice crystals around the top of the bowl.
Beat for one minute.
Beat for 2 more minutes as you add the sugar and vanilla.
The topping should be... - 28.4556
Triple Chocolate Mocha Latte
Empty contents of cocoa mix envelope into a large coffee mug; pour hot coffee and milk over top, stirring until cocoa is dissolved.
Stir in whipped cream until melted and combined.
Sprinkle with cocoa. - 27.0145
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Combine strawberies, 1/3 cup sugar, and amaretto in a bowl and stir well.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving leftover juice for another use.
Combine sour cream, whipped topping, 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in a bowl,... - 40.556
Espresso Chocolate Fondue
In a medium saucepan, cook the pudding mix, espresso, and milk according to package directions.
Remove from the heat and stir in the rum or rum extract. - 22.0019
Mocha Chocolate Trifle
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until well blended.
Spoon batter into a 13- x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in... - 41.7266
Some More S'mores
1. In small saucepan, heat chips and condensed milk over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in cocoa and sugar until smooth. (If mixture is made ahead, reheat in microwave at 30% power until good spreading consistency, 1 minute.)
2. On... - 27.9201
Chocolate Caramel S Mores
Prepare coals for grilling.
Place 6 wafer cookies top down on plate.
Spread 1 teaspoon caramel topping in center of each wafer to within about 1/4 inch of edge.
Spear 1 to 2 marshmallows onto long wood-handled skewer.
Hold several inches above coals 3 to 5... - 28.1631
Black Forest Parfaits
Pour 1/2 cup milk into blender container.
Add neufchatel cheese; cover.
Blend until smooth.
Add remaining 1 1/2 cups milk and pudding mix; cover.
Blend until smooth.
Divide cake cubes evenly among 12 individual dishes.
Reserve a few cherries for garnish if... - 36.5528
Meringue Chocolate Kisses
Heat oven to 200° F.
Line two large cookie sheets with foil that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in a medium-sized bowl with mixer at high speed until peaks form.
Add sugar, 2 Tbs. at a time, beating 1 -2... - 34.7745
Chocolate Berry Trifle
Chocolate Berry Trifle has a fine taste. Chocolate Berry Trifle gets its taste from pie filling. Chocolate Berry Trifle is loved by many people. - 38.0207
Plzzelle With Fruitand Sorbet
Preheat the oven to 300°F.
Place four 6" ramekins, right side up, on a baking pan.
Place one pizzelle on each ramekin and brush with milk.
Place in the oven and bake for 3 minutes, or until the pizzelles soften.
Remove from the oven and gently press the... - 34.746
Outrageous Warm Double-chocolate Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. To prepare custard layer, combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup egg substitute, stirring well with a whisk. Cook milk in a small, heavy saucepan over medium-high heat to 180° or until tiny bubbles form around edge (do not boil).... - 34.1881
Cherry-cocoa With Banana Smoothie
Do you like cherries? And cocoa? If you love them both, then how about a smoothie that combines them both? A wonderful combination, believe or not but these are both healthy for you!! Watch this video for a glass of antioxidant-filled smoothie. - 111.367
Rocky Road Ice Cream
Combine pudding mix and sugar in a large bowl.
Gradually add fat-free milk and evaporated milk, stirring with a wire whisk until smooth.
Stir in marshmallows, chocolate morsels, and peanuts.
Pour chocolate mixture into freezer can of a 2-quart hand-turned or... - 33.027
Chocolate Marble Cheesecake
To make the CHOCOLATE crumb CRUST: Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spray a 9" springform pan with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together the crumbs and melted jam until well combined.
Using your fingers, lightly press the crumbs in the bottom... - 48.0121
Dippity Doo Da Fondue With Fruit
1. In small saucepan, combine unsweetened chocolate and 3 tablespoons condensed milk. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted. Stir in remaining condensed milk and the vanilla. Remove pan from heat. Sift cocoa powder on top,... - 23.503
No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
1. Grease a baking pan lightly and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat corn syrup, brown sugar and granulated sugar and stir until the mixture begins to bubble.
3. Remove the pan from heat.
4. Add peanut butter and stir until smooth.
5.... - 42.7316
Homemade Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
Indulge yourself with this melt-in-your-mouth peppermint mocha frappuccino. This mouthwatering beverage can be prepared in minutes and bursts with refreshing flavors. Stream this video recipe to know how to blend this yummy frappuccino at home. - 93.5989
Chocolate Cherry Sundae Cake
Cake: Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 13x9x2-inch casserole dish with Pam Spray.
Cream together Butter Buds, sugars, buttermilk, and Egg Beaters.
Combine flour, salt, and baking soda together and sift into batter.
Make a paste with the cocoa, 2 Tbs.liquid Butter... - 41.1363
Chocolate Buttermallow Cake
Cake: Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 13x9x 2-inch casserole dish with Pam Spray.
Measure all ingredients into a large mixer bowl.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed.
Beat 3 more minutes on high speed.
Pour into prepared casserole dish.
Bake 40 minutes or until... - 42.5956
1 In a blender,put water,coffee granules and chocolate syrup.Cover and blen on high speed until well blended.
2 Add ice cream.Cover and blend on high speed until smooth.Add ice cubes,cover and blend on high speed until the ice is crushed.
3... - 31.6727
Combine the cocoa powder and skim milk in a small bowl until the mixture is moistened.
Using a fork, beat in the cream cheese.
The mixture will be smooth.
Add in the aspartame and mix well.
Spread over dessert. - 20.7516
Chocolate Flan is my most favorite dessert from the Mexican cuisine. I love to serve this up to my friends for a fun party with lots of creamy dessert sauce poured over. Make this chocolaty open pie a prime item of your party dessert menu and it will never... - 43.5232
Chocolate Eclair Icebox Dessert
Arrange 7 1/2 graham cracker sheets in bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine 3 cups milk, pudding mix, and cream cheese in a large bowl; beat at low speed of the mixer for 1 minute or until thick.
Fold in whipped... - 42.7484
Chocolate Caramel Bars
Heat oven to 350 F.
Cream together Egg Beaters, sugars, Miracle Whip, and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer; add flour and baking soda.
Set aside 1 cup of the batter.
Spread remaining batter into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish that has been sprayed... - 40.1689
Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake
Mix together the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
In another bowl, beat together the cold water and mayonnaise.
Add the water mixture to the dry ingredients.
Mix well to combine.
Prepare an 8 x 12 in. (20 x 30 cm) sheet cake pan, coating it with... - 33.5752
Chocolate Rum Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch deep-dish baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine first 7 ingredients (eggs through vanilla) in a blender, and process until smooth. Spread the bread cubes in the pan. Pour the milk mixture over the bread... - 31.4252
Quick Fluffy Chocolate Frosting
Blend together skim milk, vanilla, and Dream Whip mix.
Beat until stiff.
Add pudding mix and continue to beat until light and fluffy.
Add more skim milk if too thick.
Use as a frosting on low-fat cupcakes using 1 Tbs.frosting per cupcake.
This can also be... - 24.6026
Creamy Chocolate-amaretto Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Place wafers in a food processor,- pulse until coarsely ground. Sprinkle crumbs into bottom of an 8-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Place the sugar and next 8 ingredients (sugar through cream cheese) in a food... - 35.3558
Sour Cream Chocolate Cake With Cherry Vanilla Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, combine butter, sour cream and eggs, beating with a hand or stand
mixer until smooth.
4. Mix... - 38.6427
Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
1. Dissolve yeast and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar in 1 1/4 cups milk in a large bowl. let stand 5 minutes. Add butter, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and egg,. stir well. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups,. level with a knife. Stir in 3 1/2 cups flour,... - 38.9173
Quick Chocolate Snack Cake
Spray a 9-inch square baking pan or casserole dish with a low-fat cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
In a medium bowl, using a fork or wire whisk, mix Egg Beaters, water, and corn syrup.
Add to flour... - 42.1573
Macaroon Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
To make the filling: In a medium bowl, beat together the ricotta cheese, sugar and egg white until smooth! Stir in the coconut and coconut extract.
Set the filling aside.
To make the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray 18 cupcake cups with... - 50.8007
In a medium saucepan, combine the milk and instant coffee powder.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until steaming.
Whisk in the cocoa and brown sugar until smooth.
Remove from the heat and slowly whisk in the egg.
Reduce... - 44.6453
Chocolate Berry Crunch Parfait
Chocolate berry crunch parfait is a chilled parfait made with fresh raspberries. Prepared with yogurt and cocoa powder, this parfait is an egg free recipe. Made with layers of berry and chocolate yogurt, it has wheat germ for a crunch in every bite! - 35.2801
Easy Chocolate Caramel Brownies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine skim milk and candies in a bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until caramels melt and mixture is smooth, stirring with a whisk after every minute.
Combine sweetened condensed milk, cake mix, margarine, and... - 40.4112
Fat Free Chocolate Recipes By Category
Fat Free Chocolate Course: