- » Fat Free Chicken Dumpling
Fat Free Chicken Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free chicken dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free chicken dumpling recipes.
Chicken With Herb Dumplings
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Preheat a 5-quart saucier pan over medium-high heat until rim of pan is hot-to-the-touch.
Add oil and wait for about 1 more minute.
Add chicken, about half at a time: cook, turning as needed, until browned on all sides.
As chicken... - 45.3413
Fry Style Chicken With Potato Dumplings
To make the chicken: Remove and discard the skin from the chicken.
Place the milk in a shallow dish and dip the chicken into it.
Dredge the pieces in the flour.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the milk.
Using a fork, beat in the egg and oil.
Place... - 41.6585
Chicken And Dumplings
1. To prepare chicken, heat a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic,-saute 5 minutes. Stir in sherry and next 4 ingredients (sherry through soup), bring to boil. Add chicken,- bring to boil. Cover, reduce heat, and... - 34.5535
Hearty Chicken And Dumplings
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil; partially cover. Reduce heat; simmer 45 minutes or until chicken is done. Transfer chicken and vegetables to a large bowl, using tongs; cool slightly.
2. Bring broth to a boil. Separate frozen... - 34.9571
Weekday Chicken And Dumplings
To make the dumplings: Place the cottage cheese in a fine-mesh sieve.
Using the back of a spoon, push the cottage cheese through the sieve.
In a small bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, parsley, baking powder and... - 43.5271
Chicken Ragout With Pumpkin Dumplings
Sprinkle thyme and 1/2 teaspoon pepper over chicken pieces.
Heat vegetable oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove chicken from pan; set aside.
Add onions to drippings in pan; saute 5... - 40.9907
Chinese Chicken Dumpling Soup
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Working with 1 won ton wrapper at a time (cover remaining wrappers with a damp towel to keep them from drying), spoon about 1 tablespoon chicken mixture into center of each wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with... - 30.6449
Matzo Ball Soup
Passover, the most widely observed Jewish holiday, commemorates the exodus of Jews from Egypt. It falls on the first full moon of early spring, and the first evening is celebrated with a Seder, a ceremonial meal at which chicken soup with matzo balls is... - 39.213
No need for bread. This hearty stew is loaded with vegetables and, best of all, the herb dumplings cook right on the stew. - 40.3522