- » Fat Free Cake
Fat Free Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free cake recipes.
Fat Free Cheesecake
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on bottom and up sides of lightly greased 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
In electric blender container or food processor, blend cottage cheese and 1/2 cup Egg Beaters until smooth, scraping down sides of container as... - 40.991
Fat Free Carrot Cake With Creamy Cheese Frosting
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Stir in the orange juice, egg substitute, and vanilla extract. Fold in the carrots and the raisins or walnuts if desired.
2. Coat a 9-x-l3-inch pan with nonstick... - 37.5627
Fat Free Honey And Whole Wheat Brunch Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour a 6-cup Turks Head or Bundt pan.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, combine all ingredients.
Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes.
Cool in pan about 10 minutes before unmolding.
Wrap cooled cake in foil or a large... - 29.1959
You May Also Like!
Diet Cup Cakes With Fat Free Icing
Attention all the weight watchers! Here's a great cup cake recipe that is low on fat and is prepared with minimum ingredients. Watch the chef churn out these amazing cup cakes which are prepared without any oil or eggs. - 90.3052
Eggless And Dairy-free Chocolate Mini Cakes
All you need is twenty-two minutes and seven ingredients from your kitchen is all you need to make the world’s most delicious, chocolaty and moist vegan chocolate cakes. You have to try this recipe to believe how velvety, smooth and rich these cakes are. It... - 99.5313
Butterless Eggless Milkless Cake
Boil the first 8 ingredients together for 3 minutes.
Let mixture cool.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bake at 325Â°F in a loaf tin for 45 minutes or until done. - 36.8195
Low-fat Chocolate Pudding Cake
Prepare the pudding mix in a mixing bowl using the package directions.
Add the dry cake mix and beat until smooth.
Pour into a greased and floured 9x13 inch cake pan.
Sprinkle walnuts and chocolate chips over the top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes... - 28.6008
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-by-l3-inch baking pan or line a baking pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and water in a blender or food processor and puree.
Combine prune puree, carrots,... - 45.7873
Berries And Cream Cake
1. With a serrated knife, cut a 2-inch-deep channel in the top of the angel food cake, leaving 3/8 inch of cake intact on either side of the channel. Spoon the ice cream evenly into the hollowed-out channel. Wrap the cake tightly with aluminum foil or plastic... - 25.062
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-inch-square baking pan or line a baking pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and 3 tablespoons of the water in a blender or food processor and puree.
Place prune... - 46.5907
Tropical Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour and baking powder, and stir to mix well. Add the banana and egg whites, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the fruit.
2. Coat two 5 1/4-x-3 1/4-inch loaf pans with cooking spray. Divide batter... - 32.6129