- » Fat Free Broccoli
Fat Free Broccoli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free broccoli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free broccoli recipes.
Sensational Broccoli Strucbls
1. Combine the broccoli, mozzarella cheese, egg substitute, and mustard in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Spread the phyllo dough out on a clean dry surface. You should have a 14-x-18-inch sheet that is 12 layers thick. Cover the... - 33.4893
1. Set aside 1/2 cup of the grated Cheddar cheese. Combine the rest of the cheese and all of the remaining ingredients except for the cracker crumbs in a large bowl, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place... - 31.9321
Place broccoli florets and 1/4 cup of the water or broth in a microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Let stand for 3 minutes.
Place corn kernels in a 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole with 2 remaining... - 36.3446
Broccoli Rice Pilaf
1. Place the rice in a strainer, and rinse under cold running water.
2. Place the rice and the water or chicken stock in a 1-quart pot, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, stir the rice, and cover.
3. Allow the rice to simmer, covered,... - 25.3365
Broccoli With Parsley-pepper Sauce
Place bell pepper chunks and garlic in a microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 7 minutes.
Place bell pepper and garlic, lemon juice, paprika, cayenne, black pepper, and parsley in a blender or food processor and... - 36.8024
Broccoli Cheese Dip
Combine the sour cream and mayonnaise in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well.
Fold in the broccoli and cheese.
Transfer the dip to a serving dish, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour. - 25.0339
Broccoli Baked Potato Skins
1. If using a conventional oven, bake the potatoes at 400°F for about 45 minutes, or until tender. If using a microwave oven, pierce each potato with a fork before microwaving on high power for about 15 minutes, or until tender. Set aside to cool.
2. Cut the... - 27.3459
Broccoli Cheese Bars
1) Use cooking spray in a 13" x 9" pan.
2) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
3) Thaw the broccoli, squeezing all excess moisture.
4) In a pan, add all the ingredients and mix well.
5) Place in oven for 35 minutes, till lightly... - 49.2484
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 5 minutes, or until soft.
Add the broccoli and dill; saute for 5 minutes, or until the broccoli is heated through.
In a large bowl, mix the eggs and cottage cheese.
Stir in the... - 44.288
Parmesan Broccoli And Mushrooms
Parmesan Broccoli And Mushrooms is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 21.1431
Pasta In Garlic Sauce With Shrimp And Broccoli
Put the garlic and stock in a small nonreactive saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low and cover.
Simmer for about 20 minutes, until the garlic is soft and easily mashed with a fork.
Transfer the contents of the pan to a food... - 44.3536
Cream Of Broccoli Soup
Cream Of Broccoli Soup is a mouth watering appetizer recipe. An easy to prepare Cream Of Broccoli Soup recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 42.899
Broccoli Cheese Galzones
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine remaining 3/4 cup warm water, honey, margarine, and egg substitute; add to yeast mixture.
Stir in 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour, and salt.
Stir in... - 43.9912
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Add broccoli and garlic. Saute 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove broccoli mixture; keep warm.
2. Add broth and next 4 ingredients to pan. Bring to a boil. Cook 3 minutes or until... - 25.4876
Non-fat Mexican Chicken
1) In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat 4 tablespoons broth and cook garlic, onion, pepper and chicken in it for about 10 minutes until chicken is cooked well.
2) Mix in drained stewed tomatoes, chili, chili powder and cayenne pepper and... - 41.7831
Vegetarian Broccoli Casserole
In large skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute onion, celery and pepper until crisp-tender.
Stir in soup and sour cream.
In 1 1/2-quart baking dish sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, layer broccoli and rice.
Top rice with soup mixture,... - 37.1953
Low Fat Marinated Vegetable Salad
This Marinated Vegetable Salad is a lunch passion for me ! Try out this Marinated Vegetable Salad with rice or spaghetti or any other main dish tell me what you like it best with ! - 37.0834
Low Fat Chilled Italian Pasta Salad
In a large bowl, combine pasta, tomatoes, broccoli and black beans.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, garlic, Italian seasoning, and pepper.
Pour over salad and toss to coat well.
Cover and chill 2 hours. - 35.4834
Low-fat Pasta Primavera
1) In a medium saucepan, heated over medium high heat, soften onion and garlic by cooking for 5-7 minutes in 2 tablespoons broth.
2) Stir in tomato sauce, honey, oregano, basil and white pepper and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) Lower the heat... - 44.5574
1) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and sauté the onions in oil for about 5 minutes, or till they are soft.
2) Add the dill and broccoli and sauté for another 5 minutes or till the broccoli has thoroughly heated.
3) Mix together... - 37.6693
Turkey Broccoli Roll Ups
Arrange broccoli spears in single layer in large, shallow microwavable dish.
Add 1 tablespoon water.
Cover dish tightly with plastic wrap; vent.
Microwave at HIGH 6 to 7 minutes or just until broccoli is crisp-tender, rearranging spears after 4... - 40.4556
Potato-broccoli Cheese Soup
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes.
Add potato, milk, and broth; bring to a boil.
Partially cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes.
Remove 1 cup potato mixture, and set aside.
Place... - 42.5851
Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole
Prepare the rice as directed on the package.
Add the cooked broccoli, mushrooms, water chestnuts, and chicken broth to the rice mixture.
Add seasoning and the grated non-fat cheese.
Spoon into a large casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat... - 32.2751
Beef And Broccoli & Chicken Skillet
Sometimes it's a race getting dinner on the table. Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares two recipes that will beat the clock and allow you to make a home cooked meal in 30 minutes, or less. So, put down that delivery menu! - 40.6221
Breckenridge Broccoli Salad
1) In a large serving bowl, combine the broccoli florets with grated cheddar cheese, sliced onions and bacon bits.
2) In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar till all the sugar dissolves.
3) Pour the dressing over the broccol mixture.
4)... - 38.8653
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine mayonnaise and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Pour dressing over broccoli mixture, and toss well. Chill 1 hour. - 31.2288
Cranberry Broccoli Salad
Do you like broccoli? How about a nice healthy side dish to go with your meal? Here is a wonderful video recipe showing you how to prepare it. The video also gives you some great nutritional facts about broccoli, so listen closely! - 127.204
Broccoli Lasagna Bianca
In medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, Egg Beaters and minced basil; set aside.
In large saucepan, over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in margarine until tender-crisp.
Stir in flour; cook for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring until... - 46.1083
Fish Baked On A Bed Of Broccoli Corn And Red Peppe
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking.
2) In a shallow baking dish, put the fish and lightly marinate with Italian dressing.
3) Cover the dish and refrigerate.
4) Take a small bowl and blend bread crumbs with Parmesan cheese and... - 43.3394
Scallops With Broccoli & Bell Pepper
1. To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, stir together soy sauce and cornstarch until blended. Stir in broth, sherry, ginger, and sugar; set aside.
2. Rinse scallops and pat dry; cut into bite-size pieces, if desired. Set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan... - 34.508
Broccoli With Creamy Lemon Sauce
Combine all ingredients except broccoli in top of double boiler.
Cook over simmering water 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly. - 24.6414
Broccoli Chicken Soup
1) In a saucepan, add 1 1/2 cups of water and boil the broccoli till tender and cooked.
2) Stir in the cream of chicken soup, milk and season with cayenne pepper.
3) Cook till one boil.
4) Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over hot broccoli... - 36.7158
Tomato And Broccoli Casserole
Set aside cooked and drained broccoli.
In a 3-qt.saucepan, cook onion and garlic in liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth.
Add tomatoes, parsley, bouillon granules, salt, oregano, and basil.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cover, simmering 3 minutes.
Stir in... - 40.5809
Broccoli, Fetes And Tomato Salad
1 In a 2-quart saucepan,boil water over high heat.Add broccoli and cook for 10-20 seconds or until broccoli is bright green in colour.Drain the brocolli and rinse in cold water until cool.
2 In a small serving bowl,mix brocolli and the remining... - 35.7363
Smashed Potato-and-broccoli Casserole
Smashed Potato-And-Broccoli Casserole is a rich combination of broccoli and potato. This is a bake and serve variety and can be relied upon to serve for parties. Check out the recipe of the yummy Smashed Potato-And-Broccoli Casserole. - 39.6419
Broccoli And Cheese Omelette
In an 8-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat cook broccoli, onion, and garlic in chicken broth.
Stir in cottage cheese, oregano, and pepper.
Remove from skillet and keep warm.
In the same skillet over medium heat, cook 1/2 carton Egg Beaters in 1... - 42.6704
Oriental Chicken And Broccoli Soup
In large saucepan sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute mushrooms, onion, bell pepper and garlic until pepper is crisp-tender.
Stir in soup and chicken broth until smooth.
Add milk, salt and black pepper; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Add rice... - 35.4
Low Calorie Cheesy Cauliflower And Broccoli Soup
This creamy and cheesy broccoli and cauliflower soup makes a delicious lunch or dinner meal by itself. The awesome flavor of cheese renders a smooth touch to the recipe and makes it exotic. - 0
Quick Dinner Meals - Lentil Broccoli Patties
Did you know that lentils and broccoli are a great combination? A super simple recipe, it just takes few minutes to get ready. Prepared in minimal oil, this recipe is delicious and healthy! Served over a bed of spinach, this makes a great meal. - 104.122
Sole Stuffed With Broccoli And Cheese
Thaw the fish, if frozen.
In a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, bring 1" of water to a boil.
Place the broccoli in a steamer basket and set the basket in the saucepan, making sure the basket sits the water.
Cover the saucepan and steam... - 43.4144
Campbell's Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
1. Prepare linguine according to package directions. Add broccoli for last 4 minutes of cooking time.
2. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat butter. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often. Drain.
3. Add soup, milk, cheese, pepper and... - 28.9327
Broccoli & Bell Pepper With Couscous
1. In a 3- to 4-quart (2.8- to 3.8-liter) pan, combine broth and oregano. Bring to a boil over high heat; stir in couscous. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand until liquid has been absorbed (about 5 minutes). Transfer couscous to a rimmed platter and keep... - 26.0157
Egg And Broccoli Cup
Here's a video for all those people who thought breakfast is the most important meal of the day. The egg and broccoli cup is certainly a filling breakfast which maximizes you nutrition schedule. With everyone tending to have an uber-busy lifestyle, the egg... - 106.162
1. Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; set aside.
2. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add broccoli and next 3 ingredients; saute 4 minutes. Add peppers; saute 4... - 32.6606
Green Salad With Raw Vegetables
1. Toss together lettuce, carrots, red onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, broccoli, and red pepper.
2. Combine lemon juice, mustard, cayenne pepper, yogurt, parsley, and black pepper.
3. Toss salad with dressing. - 33.0249
Penne Primavera With Garlic-tomato Dressing
1. Toss together cooked penne, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, and red bell pepper. Chill for 2 hours.
2. Combine tomato juice, oregano leaves, basil leaves, and garlic.
3. Toss with chilled penne and vegetables. - 31.9857
Neptune Pasta Mad
1. Cook the pasta until barely al dente according to package directions. Add the broccoli, and cook for another 30 seconds, or just until the broccoli is bright green and crisp-tender. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
2. Place the pasta mixture... - 34.474
Vegetable Staffed Potato
In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole dish, combine broccoli, mushrooms, green onion, red pepper, and 2 teaspoons water.
Cook, covered, on 100% power for 3-5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Cook covered, on high 2-3 minutes or... - 40.918
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic.
Cook and stir until tender.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add leeks, potatoes, carrots, turnip, sweet potato, 5 cups water or broth, oregano,... - 47.279
Glazed Turkey Cutlets
1. Combine the glaze ingredients in a small bowl, and stir until the cornstarch is dissolved. Set aside.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and preheat the skillet over medium-high heat. Place the garlic and the turkey cutlets in the... - 33.0249
Tofu Shish Kebab With Soy Ginger Glaze
Bring soy sauce, ginger, honey, rice vinegar, water and sherry to boil in medium-size saucepan.
Add tofu cubes, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove tofu and set aside.
Allow soy sauce mixture to cool.
Dissolve cornstarch in small amount of cooled soy... - 45.6286
Lightly Herbed Pasta Alfredo
1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
2. Using a steamer basket, place the vegetables over boiling water to steam until they are crisp-tender.
3. While those are cooking away, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the... - 39.0743
Classy Turkey Mac Soup
Having turkey leftovers? You can easily make soup with your turkey leftovers. It is as simple to make as simple to eat. Watch out the video for more recipe detail. - 126.297
Non-stick Cooking Spray
1. Spray large nonstick ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
2. Add broccoli and potatoes; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
3.... - 39.5535
Veggie Pizza Bites
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Unroll the pizza dough and press on the bottom of a 15x10x1-inch pan.
3) Bake the pizza crust in the oven for about 8-11 minutes or until golden brown in color. Set aside to cool.
4) Take a small bowl and... - 46.789
Breakfast Stir Fry
A special breakfast stir fry with vegetables. Watch this video to learn how to make this. Wonderfully flavored with various herbs, this dish is really healthy and uses soy cheese, which gives the dish a great texture. - 114.872
Combine all vegetables, apple and paneer in a large bowl and toss well to mix.
Place all ingredients for dressing except curd and oil in a blender and blend till well mixed.
Whisk curd with 2 tbsp water.
With the machine running, slowly pour in oil and then... - 45.0393
1. Blanch broccoli in boiling salted water for 3 minutes or until tender-crisp;
2. Immediately drain and refresh under cold water. Drain and keep aside
3. In the same boiling water, blanch carrots for 4 minutes until tender-crisp
4. Drain and... - 48.7786
Vegetable Relish Tray For Fourth Of July Dinner
This fourth of July, fire up the grill and deck up the picnic table and pull out all stops to prepare a gorgeous relish tray. In this video, Betty shows how to assemble a large, tasty treat in a snap. Keep some dill weed dip handy and treat your guests to a... - 102.101
Low cholestrol dip - something for the health conscious lot. This dip donâ€™t have anything that is prone to bring the cholestrol level high and I love this recipe because it is way too simple. Try this low cholestrol dip with fresh vegetables. - 36.3248
Garden Vegetable Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a 15 1/2x12 inch jelly pan, stretch the bread dough.
3. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
4.Mix together cream cheese and Ranch dressing mix.
5. Evenly spread this over crust.
6.Top with green onion,... - 45.1393
Bean Threads With Tofu And Vegetables
1. Place tofu on shallow plate; drizzle with oil and 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce.
2. Combine broth and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce in deep skillet or large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat. Add bean threads; simmer, uncovered, 7... - 31.9048
Cookout Vegetable Packets
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing gently.
Combine Italian dressing, basil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring well.
Pour dressing mixture over vegetable mixture, and toss gently to combine.
Divide vegetable mixture evenly among 6... - 42.2794
Healthy Buffalo Shepherd's Pie
What's for Dinner!?! This is a question that is heard in every house around the world! To help answer that question Mr. Mom, Dave Lilja, a stay-at-home dad who had to deal with that question all the time, shows us how easy it is to come up with easy,... - 137.282
Artichoke Pepper Torte
In medium bowl, combine bagels, oil and 1 teaspoon chives; mix well.
Spray 9x2 1/2-inch springform baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Press bagel mixture into bottom of springform pan.
Bake at 375°F 15 minutes; cool.
With electric mixer, combine... - 44.575
Mixed Vegetable Pasta
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a large non-stick skillet with a non-fat cooking spray.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add the chicken broth, broccoli, and next three ingredients and saute 4 minutes.
Add pepper strips... - 38.7415
Creamy Ham Casseroles
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cook noodles in 2 quarts boiling water for 2 minutes. Add broccoli,- cook an additional 3 minutes. Drain.
3. Combine milk, soup, 1 cup Cheddar cheese,and cream cheese in a large bowl,- stir well with a whisk. Add noodle mixture,... - 34.9561
Marinated Vegetable Salad
Marinated Vegetable Salad is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 24.3218
Potato And Vegetable Bake
In large bowl, combine potatoes, vegetable medley, soup, sour cream, salt and pepper; mix well.
Place mixture in 4-quart baking dish sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with cheese and chives.
Cover and bake at 400°F 1 hour or until potatoes are... - 36.7691
Pasta Salad Primavera
Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, broccoli, peas or carrots, (or both) fat-free dressing and basil.
Add cheese and noodles; toss lightly and chill. - 29.9672
Egg Noodles And Vegetables With Pesto
1. Cook noodles according to package directions, taking care not to overcook. Drain; place in large bowl. Toss with 1 tablespoon oil.
2. To make pesto, place garlic in food processor; process briefly until chopped. Add basil; process using on/off pulsing... - 33.3774
Healthy Chicken Divan
1) Take a medium bowl to combine soup, milk and salt. Blend the liquids properly. Set aside.
2) Take a baking dish of size 1 1/2 quart. Spray this with vegetable cooking spray.
3)Place toast slices into the baking dish. Put a chicken breast half... - 42.6815
Linguine With Stir Fried Beef And Vegetables
Linguine with stir fried beef and vegetables is a healthy and flavorful recipe with a twist. The linguine here prepared in the Chinese way with beef, Chinese broccoli and tomatoes. The stir fry is wonderfully flavored with Chinese oyster sauce and soy sauce.... - 109.833
Two Cheese Fettuccine Primavera
Cook fettuccine as directed on package.
Meanwhile combine onion, garlic, liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth, basil, oregano, and black pepper in a 2-qt.glass measure.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high 3 minutes.
Stir flour into onion... - 41.3249
1. Heat 4 tablespoons broth in large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Stir-fry garlic, onion, pepper and chicken for about 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked.
3. Stir in drained stewed tomatoes, chili, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
4. Bring mixture to a... - 38.2601
Ham And Cheese Calzones
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Spray 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
On a lightly floured surface, cut the dough into 6 equal pieces.
Roll each piece into a 6-inch circle.
In a small bowl, blend the marinara sauce with the tomato paste and... - 37.8971
Tasty Crab & Rice Chowder
1. Heat oil in a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushrooms, and thyme; cook, stirring often, until vegetables begin to brown (about 8 minutes). Add broccoli and bell pepper; cook, stirring often, until broccoli turns... - 30.0754
Fiesta Chicken With Garlic Sour Cream Sauce
1) Take a small bowl to pour soup, sour cream, lime juice and cumin powder. Blend well and keep it aside.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat the skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
4)... - 43.6189
Curried Chicken Divan
In a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, bring 1" of water to a boil.
Place the broccoli in a steamer basket and set the basket in the saucepan, making sure the basket sits the water.
Cover the saucepan and steam about 8 minutes or until the broccoli is... - 37.9902
Campbell's Turkey Stuffing Divan
1. Mix water and margarine. Add stuffing. Mix lightly.
2. Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Arrange broccoli and turkey over stuffing. In small bowl mix soup, milk and 1/2 cup cheese. Pour over broccoli and turkey. Sprinkle remaining cheese over soup... - 31.7891
Once Is Not Enough Boise Baked Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Bake potatoes on oven rack 1 hour or until soft. Holding potatoes with potholders, cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out potato insides, leaving about 1/4-inch-thick layer of potato inside skin; place potato insides in medium... - 35.0849
Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender.
In a large bowl, combine the celery, broccoli, beans, cauliflower, red pepper and Italian dressing.
Drain potatoes and add to the vegetable mixture.
Combine mayonnaise, salad dressing mix and pepper; pour over the... - 36.8856
Italian Pasta Salad
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
Transfer the pasta to a large bowl.
Cut the zucchini lengthwise into quarters, then thinly slice it (you should have about 1/2 cup).
Add the zucchini to the pasta.
Then add the provolone... - 47.4444
In a non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook broccoli, carrots, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and pepper in liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add tomato; cook 1 minute more or until vegetables are... - 27.9931
Shrimp And Vegetable Pasta Salad
Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth (about 1 minute).
Cover and refrigerate until you are ready to use.
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Cook broccoli in boiling water until just tender.
Rinse under cold... - 41.4464
African Spiced Vegetable Salad
1. Steam the cauliflower, carrots and broccoli for a couple of minutes, covered; rinse under cold water when done and drain away all the water
2. In a small skillet, combine the red pepper, ginger, cumin, coriander, nutmeg and salt and cook over medium... - 42.7826
Garden Vegetable Pasta Salad
Combine first 10 ingredients in a bowl.
Combine sour cream, buttermilk, and dressing; stir well.
Pour over salad; toss to coat. - 32.1761
Twice Baked Potatoes With Turkey Bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prick the potatoes in several places with a fork; place on the middle oven rack. Bake until fork-tender, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool, about 10 minutes (leave the oven on).
2. Meanwhile, to make the... - 30.2648
Chicken And Biscuits
To make the topping: In a small bowl, use a wire whisk to stir together the egg whites, yogurt, celery seed and salt until well combined.
Set the topping aside.
To make the chicken mixture: Preheat the oven to 375°.
Lightly spray a flat 2-quart casserole... - 44.7468
Hash Brown Strata
Coat a 2-quart square baking dish with cooking spray.
Arrange hash brown potatoes -and broccoli in bottom of prepared baking dish; top with turkey bacon.
In a medium bowl gradually stir milk into flour.
Stir in egg product, half of the 'cheese, the... - 39.5342
Easy Brunch Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Coat medium nonstick ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add broccoli; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add potatoes; cook and stir 5 minutes.
Beat together egg substitute, milk, salt and... - 42.7651
Campbell's 15 Minute Chicken & Rice Dinner
1. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and cook 8 minutes or until browned. Set chicken aside. Pour off fat.
2. Add soup, water, paprika and pepper. Heat to boil.
3. Stir in rice and broccoli. Place chicken on rice mixture. Season... - 31.5917
Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a large Dutch oven.
Add cheese tortellini, and cook 4 minutes.
Add broccoli, and cook an additional 5 minutes or until tortellini is tender.
Drain in a colander, and set aside.
Heat olive oil in pan over medium-high heat.
Add... - 43.093
Veggie Delight Salad
Veggie Delight Salad is one of the healthiest and easiest salads I have tried out. You can have the veggie delight salad along with some spicy dishes or have it as a healthy substitute for a whole meal. With the goodness of yoghurt , this easy-to make... - 39.0048
1. Spray large nonstick ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add broccoli and potatoes; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until hot.
2. Whisk together... - 34.8132
Shepherd's Pie Potatoes
Place the potatoes in a 2-quart saucepan with cold water to cover.
Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Add 1/4 cup of the milk and mash well.
In a large bowl, mix the beef or lamb, egg, breadcrumbs, grated onions,... - 43.1331
Three Cheese Lasagna With Ricotta
Cook the noodles according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
Drain the noodles, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Lay the noodles flat until ready to use.
In a medium bowl, stir together the cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, egg... - 42.571