- » Fat Free Blueberry
Fat Free Blueberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free blueberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free blueberry recipes.
1. Preheat broiler. Place blueberries in a glass pie pan.
2. Combine sour cream and yogurt.
3. Spoon sour cream and yogurt over berries.
4. Sprinkle brown sugar over sour cream and yogurt.
5.Place pie pan under broiler for 2 minutes or until sugar has melted.... - 28.062
Fat-free Vegetable And Berry Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, start layering the salad, starting with the spinach leaves, persimmon, blueberries, chives and carrots.
2. Using a spoon, toss all the salad ingredients until well combined and get ready to serve.
3. Serve this... - 100.723
Free Range Chicken With Blueberry Muffin Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Take a deep bowl, crumble the muffins. Melt butter in a skillet n medium heat. Add mushrooms and onions and stirring frequently, sauté for 15 minutes, till vegetables turn tender. Allow to cool. Add cooled... - 43.6797
1. Place berries in a blender or food processor and puree.
2. Mix berries with maple syrup and yogurt. - 22.2843
Place blueberries, dry milk, yogurt, water, honey, and vanilla in a blender and process until smooth. - 27.2165
Old Fashioned Blueberry Cobbler
1. Coat a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Combine the filling ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, and set aside for 15 minutes to allow the juices to develop. Then stir gently to mix well, and transfer to the prepared dish.
2. Combine... - 33.7445
Blueberry Orange Muffins
1. To make the topping, combine the topping ingredients in a small bowl until moist and crumbly. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oat bran, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and orange rind, and stir to mix well. Add the orange juice and egg... - 36.3232
Strawberry-blueberry Rice Salad
Place rice and water in a 3-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave on high for 4 to 7 minutes or until the water boils.
Microwave on medium for 10 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Chill rice for 1... - 42.3446
Strawberries And Raspberries With Blueberry-orange Sauce
Combine blueberries, orange juice, orange peel, and honey in a microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Let stand for 2 minutes.
Place blueberries in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
Toss... - 33.1915
1. Combine blueberries, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium saucepan.
2. Stir cornstarch into orange juice. Pour into saucepan with blueberries and stir.
3. Cook, stirring, over medium heat for 8 minutes or until mixture thickens.
4. Cool to room... - 28.7067
Blueberry Buttermilk Ice Cream
1. Place blueberries, buttermilk, sugar, and orange juice in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
2. Pour into a square freezer-safe pan.
3. Freeze for 2 hours and 30 minutes, stirring frequently to equally distribute the ice crystals.
Allow to... - 26.5806
In large, heavy saucepan combine all ingredients.
Bring to a gentle boil, then simmer for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
Remove half the sauce and puree in food processor or blender.
Return to pan and continue simmering, stirring frequently until thickened... - 43.0339
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Use a nonstick 8-inch-square baking pan or line a baking pan with a baking pan liner or spray lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
Combine brown sugar, cornstarch, and orange juice in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook,... - 44.2483
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of the honey, and applesauce, mashed banana, or prune puree. Pat into a 9-inch pie pan.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4. When crust is cool, place yogurt, cottage... - 45.2749
Coat a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray.
Add the blueberries.
In a blender, process the eggs, milk, honey, whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, oil and vanilla until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides of the container.
Pour over the... - 36.194
Blueberry Cornmeal Muffins
In a medium bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, and baking powder.
In a small bowl, mix the milk, maple syrup, oil, and egg.
Pour over the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
Fold in the blueberries.
Line six muffin cups or 6-ounce custard cups with... - 40.6303
Buckwheat Breakfast Bake - Gluten Free
1. Grease a microwave safe ramekin. Set aside.
2. In a food processor add the buckwheat groats and blend to a flour consistency.
3. In the food processor add all the ingredients and mix well till combined. Microwave for around 3... - 0
Baked Blueberry Whip
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 2 quart casserole, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a medium saucepan, combine the blueberries and grape juice together.
4) In a bowl, blend the cornstarch in water and stir into the blueberry... - 44.2864
Peach Pizza Pie
1. To make the crust, place the cereal in the bowl of a food processor or blender, and process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1/4 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the crumbs to the food processor. Add the fruit spread,... - 40.1969
Blueberry Cream Pie
Buy a ready-made pie crust or bake a single pie crust.
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch, flour, and 1/2 cup of the milk.
Whisk together until smooth.
Transfer to a saucepan.
Add remainder of milk and egg yolks.
Whisk together and cook over medium heat,... - 44.4752
Multi-seed Porridge: Creamy Grain-free Raw Cereal
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare a heart Multiseed Porridge with a popular raw food recipe from her book Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People Revised. - 0
Cinnamon Peach Blueberry Compote
1) Peel and pit the peaches then slice into pieces.
2) In a medium saucepan, whisk the orange juice and cornstarch together.
3) Stir in the honey, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
4) Cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until the... - 45.2844
No Crust Blueberry Chiffon Pie
1. In a large saucepan, combine 2 1/4 cups of the blueberries, honey and water.
2. Lightly bruise the berries with the back of spoon to expel juices.
3. Cook the berries over medium-low heat, stirring often, until they are soft about 8 to 10 minutes.... - 52.93
Blinchiki With Blueberry Grape Sauce
1. In a small bowl, mix together skim milk and lemon juice and set aside for 15 minutes.
2. Sift together flour and baking powder into another small bowl and whisk to blend.
To prepare the Blinchiki batter
1. In a medium-size bowl,... - 45.6673
Blueberry Banana Pie
1. To make the pastry dough, in a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough clings together when... - 51.4022
Blueberry Sour Cream Pie
Put the blueberries in the crust.
Mix all the other ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Pour this mixture over the blueberries.
Bake in a preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for 45 minutes.
The pie top will be lightly browned.
Cool and chill before serving. - 35.3129
Blueberries With Maple Yogurt
1) In a bowl, combine yogurt, maple syrup, and vanilla and gently mix.
2) Slowly fold in the blueberries and refrigerate.
3) Slice a strawberry and place as garnish and serve. - 29.1272
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. Take a 9"" pie plate and coat it with no-stick spray.
3. Pour in the blueberries.
4. Take a blender and process the eggs, milk, honey, whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, oil and vanilla until smooth.... - 41.2276
1. Place banana chunks in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Seal and freeze at least 4 hours.
2. Process frozen banana, frozen blueberries, and remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. - 29.4767
Berry Protein Pancakes
Amy's Berry Protein Pancakes With Cottage Cheese is a protein rich meal. This is a great recipe when you need more protein in your diet. Its pretty simple with just 4 ingredients. Watch the video to see how to make Amy's Berry Protein Pancakes With Cottage... - 102.561
In a blender, process the milk, flour, egg and baking powder until smooth, scraping down the sides of the container as needed.
Coat a small no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Place the pan over medium-high heat.
Pour in about 3 tablespoons batter and... - 47.849
Breakfast Blueberry And Yogurt Parfait
With schools starting and mom’s being busy with no time to make a good breakfast, here is a quick and easy breakfast idea that is a delicious way to start the day! A layered blueberry breakfast parfait with angle food cake, blueberry sauce, Greek yoghurt... - 130.009
Wholesome Whole Wheat Protein Pancakes With Blueberries
You don't really have to stick to cereals to keep your weight in check and stay on top of the game. At times, healthy indulgence like yummy pancakes with blueberries will happily satisfy you during the morning rush hours. So what are you waiting for? Grab... - 104.151
Cold Blueberry Soup
1. Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add blueberries, sugar and cinnamon to taste and cook, stirring frequently, over medium-low heat until blueberries have softened, about 15 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch with 1/ cup wat - 28.0533
Blueberry Mango Upside Down Cake
1. Place egg whites in a medium bowl. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, orange peel, and ginger; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 1 1/2-inch round baking pan. In a small bowl,... - 42.307
Blueberry Ginger Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°.
Coat bottom of a 10-inch spring-form pan with cooking spray; sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
Combine 3/4 cup sugar and cream cheese in a food processor; process until smooth.
Add sour cream and liqueur, if desired; process until... - 44.2975
Orange Blueberry Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare Yogurt Cheese; set aside.
Spray a 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle crushed gingersnaps evenly over bottom of pan.
Blend cream cheese and sugar in food processor until light and fluffy.
Add Yogurt Cheese... - 45.4664
Brainy Blueberry Smoothie
Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
Bigger Boost: Add a teaspoon of lecithin per serving, a natural source of choline required by the body to support nervous system health, brain function, and heart and liver health.
PER SERVING: 256... - 13.4763
Healthy Wheat And Blueberry Pancakes
Blueberry pancakes can be made at home with very little effort and time. The result is soft and fluffy pancakes that are better and healthier than store bought mixes. Healthy pancakes are low in fat and calories and full of the goodness of fresh fruits and... - 0
Berry Good Cobbler
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; toss gently. Spoon mixture into a 6-inch round cake pan coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
3. Combine flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and baking powder in a small bowl; cut in butter with a... - 37.0422
Berries And Cream Cake
1. With a serrated knife, cut a 2-inch-deep channel in the top of the angel food cake, leaving 3/8 inch of cake intact on either side of the channel. Spoon the ice cream evenly into the hollowed-out channel. Wrap the cake tightly with aluminum foil or plastic... - 25.062
Combine ingredients in a blender at high speed until smooth. - 19.9427
Mixed Berries With Whipped Topping
Pour evaporated milk into a mixing bowl.
Chill in the freezer for 1 1/2 hours or until ice crystals form around the edges of the bowl.
Chill beater blades at the same time.
Immediately before removing milk from freezer, combine strawberries, blueberries,... - 33.4626
Fruit Salad With Strawberry Dressing
Slice 1 cup of the strawberries and set aside.
Place remaining 2 1/2 cups of berries in a blender or food processor with the mint, honey, and sour cream or yogurt. Puree.
Toss reserved sliced strawberries with blueberries and navel orange slices.
Line 6 salad... - 31.5645
1. Place apple juice, cantaloupe, raspberries or blueberries, and peach, plum, or nectarine in a blender or food processor and puree.
2. Combine fruit puree with seltzer water. - 27.8962
In glass bowl, layer fruit.
Pour orange juice over mixture; cover and let marinate in refrigerator two hours. - 25.9412
1.Place frozen bananas, orange juice, and peaches in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
Variation â€¢ Substitute blueberries, blackberries, or strawberries for the peaches.
â– Add 2 teaspoons honey.
â– Substitute apple juice... - 26.5562
Fresh Fruit Dip
1. Place the yogurt cheese or sour cream in a medium-sized bowl, and fold in the fruit. Transfer the dip to a serving dish, cover, and chill for several hours or overnight.
2. Stir to mix the fruit into the cheese. - 21.0917
Frozen Berry Topping
1. Place skim milk in a bowl in the freezer for 2 hours. Also freeze beaters from electric mixer.
2. At end of freezing time, place berries and honey in a blender or food processor and puree.
3. Whip milk for 7 minutes or until thick.
4. Beat egg white until... - 28.9857
Fruit Salad With Strawberries And Cream
To make dressing, in blender, puree enough of the strawberries (about 1/2 cup) to make 1/4 cup puree.
Reserve remaining strawberries.
In bowl stir puree, mint and honey into sour cream to blend.
To assemble salad, line individual salad plates with... - 28.5625
Fruit Pita Pizza
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Blend ricotta cheese in blender or food processor until smooth.
Toast pitas in oven for 3-5 minutes, until just crisp.
Cut fruit into 1/2-inch chunks.
Spread 1/3 cup ricotta cheese onto each pita and top with one tablespoon of... - 31.2356
Why not try a chia porridge for breakfast. This is a great gluten substitute for breakfast and this raw food recipe for chia porridge can be made to taste. Watch this excellent informative video to make a healthy gluten-free breakfast dish. This video is a... - 103.075
Triple Berry Oatmeal Muesli
1. Preheat oven to 3500F
2. On a cookie sheet, spread out the almonds and the oats
3. Bake this for 18-20 minutes.
4. Stir occasionally to make sure that everything is browned completely
5. Cool the mixture
6. In another bowl, mix the... - 44.1826
Triple Berry Breakfast Parfait
1. Combine yogurt and cinnamon in small bowl. Combine strawberries, blueberries and raspberries in medium bowl.
2. For each parfait, layer 1/4 cup fruit mixture, 2 tablespoons granola and 1/4 cup yogurt mixture in parfait glass. Repeat layers. Garnish with... - 27.8187
1. In a medium-size saucepan, mix together honey, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, and 1 cup of the low-fat milk.
2. Add remaining low-fat milk and heat to scalding, stirring occasionally.
3. Take pan off heat and let vanilla infuse into the milk for 20... - 46.3701
Greek Style Yogurt Cereal
Yogurt can be great in any dish or meal and here is a breakfast recipe combining it with a cereal. Check out Bethenney Frankel mixing Greek yogurt, blueberries, some cereal and other flavors to make a breakfast dish. Exotic breakfast snack! - 104.556
California Fruit Salad
In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, lime juice and lime peel.
Cover; chill, fill each cantaloupe half with 1 cup mixed fresh fruit.
Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons blue cheese; top with 2 tablespoon dressing.
Garnish as desired. - 32.3363
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/ 300°F/Gas Mark 2. Line a baking sheet with a sheet of greaseproof or baking parchment paper.
2. Place the egg whites in a clean grease-free bowl and whisk until very stiff.
3. Whisk in half the sugar, vanilla essence, vinegar... - 44.9451
Fourth Of July Spectacular Meringue Dessert
1. Line a baking sheet with greased proof paper and mark two (8-inch) circles on it. Use a pan lid or a plate for this.
2. Lightly grease it with butter.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F
4. In a large dry and grease free bowl, add egg whites... - 44.7922
Colorful Fruit Mould
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir continuously and heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Then remove from heat and stir in honey and lemon juice.
4) Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally,... - 40.5917
Fruit And Sherbet Parfaits
1) Raspberry Rum Sherbet : Process the raspberries in a food processor, until pureed.
2) Strain and discard seeds, if desired.
3) In a large bowl, beat the eggs and honey until fluffy.
4) Stir in the raspberry puree, lemon juice, skim milk and rum... - 47.4522
1) Chill the prepared watermelon basket shell.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the fruits together.
3) In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, honey and rum extract, if desired together.
4) Drizzle the juice mixture over... - 42.0814
How To Make Yogurt-glazed Salmon
Are in search of a recipe that will suit everyone's taste in your house? Watch this video to learn this healthy and easy to make Yogurt Glazed Baked Salmon recipe. Chef Binks demonstrates a detailed process to prepare the dish. Watch it now. - 118.966
Cherry Crumb Cake
Mix everything together, except the pie filling.
Reserve 1 cup of the crumb mixture for topping.
Pat into a 9 x 13 x 2-inch casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Pour can of pie filling on top of crumb mixture.
Sprinkle the rest... - 28.9901
Dehydrated Yogurt Tea
In a mood to have something healthy. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Dehydrated Yogurt Tea. A very simple and easy to prepare, and also a very unique beverage. Everyone one should definitely check this video out. - 106.635
Spring Fresh Fruit Salad
If you are sticking to healthy diet, then what better way to satisfy your sweet tooth than springtime fruit salad. Here's a colorful and healthy seasonal fruity treat that can be tossed up in minutes. To make it more decadent, you can add a scoop of your... - 110.657
Berry Lemon Cornmeal Biscuits
Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
In a large bowl stir together .flour, cornmeal, sugar, lemon peel, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in the... - 39.4694
Light, spongy and extremely delicious this Berry Cake is a true treat for those with sweet tooth. Dish out the goodness of berries to your loved ones by serving a slice of this berry cake! - 43.7313
Feisty Fruit Dip
Bring on the cheer of Friendship Day to the table with this gorgeous fruity dip. In this video, Betty exhibits how to whomp up a light and luscious fruit dip that is truly sumptuous. Stream the entire recipe to know how good this fruity treat really is. - 89.4509
Belgian Waffle Dessert
Belgian Waffle is a delicious dessert version that you will always love to include in your party. The Belgian Waffle Dessert will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 36.4123
Warm And Fruity Breakfast Bowl
In a self-sealing plastic bag combine cracked wheat, rice, dried fruit, cinnamon, .and salt.
Mix thoroughly to ensure dried fruit and seasonings are evenly distributed.
Seal bag and store in the refrigerator up to 1 month.
To cook 1 serving, in a small... - 30.4324
Very Berry Trifle
1. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using the skim milk; set aside. In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and yogurt with an electric mixer on medium speed till smooth; stir in pudding.
2. To assemble the trifle, in a 3-quart glass bowl... - 31.1871
Mixed Berry Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. To prepare crust, combine cereal, cookies and oil in food processor; process with on/off pulses until finely crushed. Press firmly onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of pan.... - 40.4229
Sweet Corn Bread With Mixed Berries And Berry Coulis
1. To prepare sauce, combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor, process until smooth. Strain berry mixture through a fine sieve over a bowl, reserving liquid, discard solids. Cover and chill.
2. To prepare the topping, combine 1 cup each raspberries,... - 39.1553
In a small bowl, combine the egg, egg white, sugar, and cornstarch.
Whisk well to combine.
Whisk in 1/2 cup of the milk.
Place the remaining 2 1/2 cups milk in a medium saucepan.
Place over medium heat until warm but not boiling.
Remove from the heat and... - 42.8855
Labor Day Special Cheesecake With Cherry Pie Topping
Cheesecakes not only make for the ultimate crowd-pleaser, but are also equally easy to make, as Betty shows you in the recipe video. Irresistible, dazzling, and topped with cherry pie, this pretty-looking cheesecake is surely going to take serious efforts... - 124.861
Huckleberry Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Beat margarine and cream cheese at medium speed of a mixer just until creamy (do not over-beat); gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating just until blended.
Add egg; beat just until blended.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into... - 37.4497
Coat ten 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with cooking spray.
Sprinkle the bottom and sides of each cup with 1 rounded teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers.
In a medium mixing bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until... - 40.3169
Berry And Mousse Pastries
1. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions. Fold in whipped topping. Cover and chill.
2. Preheat oven to 375°.
3. Unroll phyllo dough on a large cutting board or work surface. Cut phyllo dough in half lengthwise. Carefully wrap and refreeze one... - 32.1361
Buttermilk Panna Cottage With Berries
Panna cotta is Italian for “cooked cream.” The simple dessert is cooked on the stovetop and thickened with just a small amount of gelatin. Topped with vanilla scented berries, it is a sure-fire hit! - 37.2294
Stacey Hawkins Real Meals Reducing Stress With Dr. Ran Rubinstein 1
People wanting to plan family meals or get togethers with healthy and delicious preparations, this real meals video is a must watch. Watch Stacey Hawkins make lasagne rolls by filling cooked lasagna strips with a filling made of sirloin, cheese and flavors.... - 107.674
Casa Blanca Cake
1. Line inside of 1 1/2-quart bowl with plastic wrap.
2. Make igloo: In food processor, combine strawberries (including syrup) and orange extract. Process until pureed. Scrape mixture into bottom of prepared bowl. Spread, making level and smooth on top.... - 39.0236
1. In a blender, process the milk, flour, egg, and baking powder until the mix becomes smooth, scraping down the sides of the container is needed in order to make the mix even and consistent.
2. Coat a small no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
3.... - 51.0197
Triple Fruit Shortcakes
1. To prepare filling, combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill 2 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. To prepare shortcakes, lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt... - 32.6344
Waffles With Two-berry Syrup
1. To prepare waffles, place flaxseed in a clean coffee grinder or blender, process until ground to measure 1/4 cup flaxseed meal. Set flaxseed meal aside. Lightly spoon all-purpose and whole wheat flours into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine... - 28.6377
Shrikhand - Indian Flavored Yogurt
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of the Indian flavoured yogurt, then you must surely try this out. It is called Shrikhand in India which is a classic and nutritious Indian sweet dish made of hung yogurt. It's a perfect dessert for a hot summer day.... - 103.141
Stacey Hawkins Real Meals Reducing Stress With Dr. Ran Rubinstein 2
While the lasagna roll gets baked in the oven, its time for making the dessert an appropriate one for people with a liking for blueberries. Check out Stacey as she prepares blueberry cobbler dessert in a crockpot with supple blueberries in a crust. Easy and... - 92.3476
Berry Ginger Shortcakes
1. In a small bowl, combine berries, the 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (if desired), and the crystallized ginger. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. For shortcakes, in a medium bowl, stir together flour, the 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, the baking... - 41.1247
Fat Free Blueberry Recipes By Category