- » Fat Free Avocado
Fat Free Avocado Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free avocado recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free avocado recipes.
Dairy-free And Soy-free Vegan Chocolate Ice-cream
If you're looking for a dairy-free recipe for Chocolate Ice Cream, this recipe is rich, chocolaty, lactose free, sugar-free, soy-free and HEALTHY! And yes it is so delicious you can put this recipe up against any premium chocolate ice cream! It's that good!... - 96.7266
Peel and chop the avocado, and combine it with the sour cream in a medium-sized bowl.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Transfer the dip to a serving dish, cover, and chill for several hours. - 27.415
Blender Avocado Soup
Combine all ingredients except lemon slices.
Whirl in blender or food processor until very smooth.
Serve chilled with a slice of lemon on top. - 27.9588
1) In a high speed blender or mixer, beat the onion, garlic, cottage cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper until smooth.
2) Gently fold in the tomato and avocado, mix well, cover and chill in the refrigerator before serving.
3) Use as required. - 34.902
Avocado Chiffon Pudding
Cut avocados in half, remove seeds, scoop out pulp and mash to make about 2 cups of smooth puree.
Heat milk in a small pan over low heat.
Add 1 tbsp milk to egg yolk and blend well.
Pour egg yolk into milk and stir for 2 minutes.
Sprinkle in gelatine and... - 47.7012
Low Fat Sante-fe Chicken Salad
Gear up for the easiest chicken feast ever with this scrumptious Santa-Fe chicken salad. Juan Montalvo's version presents the zesty, creamy salad in a more healthy way. Just grab the ingredients and throw up a great salad together. Serve it at your next party... - 99.3342
Quick Vegetarian Burger And Avocado Dip
Chef Tawnya has a special guest on the show who help victims of crime and trauma. They are going to show their favorite meal in a rush recipe for everyone to have something filling on a hectic day. They are making an easy portabella mushroom burger and an... - 144.559
Simplify mealtime by serving this creamy yogurt-based soup with corn muffins. - 31.4546
Cold Avocado Soup
1) Cut the avocados, pit them and spoon out the flesh.
2) Now put the avocados in a blender with all the other ingredients leaving the paprika.
3) Process until a mixture of smooth consistency forms.
4) Refrigerate covered for 1 hour or... - 39.0842
Turkey Avocado Sandwiches
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Spread cheese mixture evenly over 2 bread slices. Place Roasted Turkey Breast slices evenly over cream cheese mixture, and top evenly with avocado, lettuce, sprouts, and tomato slices. Top with remaining 2... - 32.3541
Avocado Shrimp Appetizer
1. Cut the shrimp into small pieces.
2. Slice the avocado, scoop the flesh without piercing the skin.
3. Slice and cut the avocado pulp into small pieces.
4. Using a spoon, scrape the inside of the avocado skin to make it smooth. Save the skin... - 117.113
Chicken And Rice Soup With Avocado And Pico De Gallo
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Bring broth to a boil in a Dutch oven. Remove rice from bag, and stir into broth. Add chicken and black pepper, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Ladle soup into bowls, garnish... - 28.3833
Chilled Avocado Soup With Roasted Corn And Pico De Gallo Garnish
Cool, creamy and velvety on the tongue, our chilled avocado soup refreshes with a satisfying tanginess from our Redwood Hill Farm Kefir...even on the hottest summer days. It’s perfect for a quick entrée soup for the family, or portioned into shot glasses... - 32.282
Chicken Tinga Tacos With Avocado Chile Crema
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our new favorite taco! Fun to say and even more fun to eat, chicken tinga tacos are extra tender and moist due to a dip in our Green Valley Organics Kefir and a slow roast in the oven (or crock pot). Short on time? Simply marinate... - 38.8781
Seven Layer Dean Dip
1. Place the beans, cilantro, and chili powder in a food processor, and process until smooth. Spread the mixture in a 9-inch deep dish pie pan or a shallow serving dish.
2. Peel and finely chop the avocado. Toss with the lemon juice, and set aside.
3. Spread... - 33.2134
Five Layer Mexican Dip
1) Mix together the beans and salsa in a small bowl.
2) In a different bowl, blend together the yogurt and avocado.
3) Layer the ingredients in a shallow serving dish starting with the bean mixture.
4) With the avocado sauce, top the mean mixture and... - 36.0074
Rawgosia012 - Raw Food
Make some excellent raw and vegan sushi rolls in your own kitchen. Watch this video to learn how to make amazingly healthy sushi rolls with a sweet sauce made from dates and tomato. The dash of orange juice in the sauce enhances the flavor of the sauce to... - 114.599
Super Fruit Kabobs
1. Brush banana and avocado pieces with mixture as soon as you cut them.
2. To make the Ruby Raspberry sauce, blend the cornstarch with the reserved raspberry juice in a small saucepan.
3. Add enough water to make 1/2 cup.
4. Stir in... - 42.7835
Stuffed Pita Sandwich
GETTING READY 1) Wash and dry the lettuce and spinach leaves. 2) Squeeze off juice from fresh lemon. 3)... - 34.0116
What can be better than a ten-minute tostada? A great party item to lay out and let your guests pick their own toppings! Helps with the fussy eaters and also saves helps present something a little different from the usual. If you’re making this for a meal... - 111.168
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir until smooth.
Add tomato and remaining ingredients; stir gently. - 28.1136
I had time to film this over the weekend for you guys! This is one salad that I have OFTEN! It's a real treat and it's so easy to pack and bring to work (just make sure you separately place the liquids in a different container) - 127.043
Bean And Bell Pepper Burritos With Fresh Salsa
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the bell peppers, onion, and salt and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes.
Drizzle with the lime juice.
Onto each tortilla or lavash, spread 1/3 cup refried beans and 1/4 cup rice.
Evenly divide... - 39.4064
Pork Chili With Pintos
Trim fat from pork; sprinkle roast with pepper and paprika.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork, and cook until browned on all sides.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from... - 41.4141
Seven Layer Tex Mex Dip
In a medium bowl, stir together the refried beans and salsa.
Spread the bean mixture on a 9" platter or in a pie plate.
Spread the yogurt cheese or sour cream on top of the bean layer.
Then layer the shredded cheese, tomatoes, avocados, green onions and... - 35.639
Turkey Mango Wrapped With Chipotle Mayonnaise
1 Combine the mayonnaise, chipotle en adobo, and lime zest in a small bowl.
2 Spread one-quarter of the chipotle mayonnaise on each tortilla. Layer each with 1 lettuce leaf, 4 mango slices, one-quarter of the turkey, and 2 avocado slices. Fold the sides over... - 25.2399
Sagittarius and the Liver
AVOCADO: Avocados contain glutathione which react as anti-oxidants and can rev up a sluggish liver. The monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats in avocadoes are healthy fats that do not damage the liver. There is some... - 36.7238
Tomato Toppers Two Ways
A platter of colorful stuffed tomatoes can be a perfect way to get a party or get together going. Fresh tomatoes stuffed with smooth cream cheese or avocado tickles one palate with a light savoriness.It is easy and does not take up much time and can be a real... - 122.084
Preheat the oven to 400°.
In a medium saucepan, combine the water, coarsely chopped onions, salt and bay leaves.
Bring to a boil, then add the chicken.
Reduce the heat to medium.
Cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink... - 45.9054
Shrimp Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
1. Stem off Jalapenos and slice in half. Clean of the veins and seeds.
2. Cut turkey Bacon strips into three.
3. Shell and devein the shrimp, slice in half-length wise.
4. Slather fat free cream cheese on Jalapeno.
5. Add a slice of... - 93.2591
Quick Shrimp Cobb Salad
Watch Erica make a quick Cobb Salad served with shrimp and avocado. Easy, delicious and nutritious! - 110.877
Guacamole With Tortilla Chips
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water; pour into blender container.
Add cottage cheese, avocado, 1/2 cup green onions, jalapeno peppers, lemon juice, garlic and chili powder; cover.
Blend on low speed, scraping down sides occasionally, about 2 minutes... - 33.5135
Que Sera Quesadillas With Barbecued Chicken
1. Preheat broiler. Place chicken on rack in broiler pan. Spread with some of barbecue sauce.
2. Broil 1 to 2 inches from heat for 2 minutes. Turn chicken over. Spread with more barbecue sauce. Broil 1 to 2 minutes more or until meat is no longer pink in... - 36.9526
Spicy Turkey Chili
Looking for a healthier version of beef chili? What how Chef John uses ground turkey to make this much loved spicy stew. He cooks it for a long time so that the turkey is as soft and succulent as possible and resembles the chuck beef version. Serving the... - 143.444
Grilled Steak Soft Tacos
1. Combine lime juice and steak in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove steak from bag, and discard marinade. Combine cumin and next 4 ingredients (through garlic), rub... - 32.6197
Tasty Salsa Verde Pork & Pasta Stew
Make this delicious stew when you are in hurry. The perfect blend of olive oil along with some chilies gives the amazing taste of pork. Watch this video and try this recipe now. - 134.23
Spicy Chicken Tortas
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry; set aside. In a 4- to 5-quart (3,8- to 5-liter) pan with a tight-fitting lid, combine 4 cups (950 ml) water, broth, chili powder, sugar, oregano, and anise seeds. Bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Remove pan from heat and... - 33.5543
Pulled Pork Barbeque | Paleo
A short video showing how to make paleo pulled pork barbecue. It is a simple recipe - the barbecue sauce is organic and does not include sugar. - 86.7781