- » Fat Free Apple
Fat Free Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free apple recipes.
Hot Apple Cider
1. Place the water and spices in a large pot, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain the mixture, discarding the spices, and return the water to the pot.
2. Add the apple juice to the water, and simmer... - 24.5796
Bourbon-free Kentucky Mint Julep
If you like Mint Juleps you will love this drink even without the Bourbon. It's a variation of Jay's Famous Lemonade. He simply adds spearmint leaves and a bit more lemon. It's one of the best tasting recipes ever. - 106.252
1. In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the apple juice concentrate with the cornstarch. Stir to mix, and set aside.
2. Place the apple slices, the remaining apple juice concentrate, and the cinnamon in a 2 1/2-quart pot, and bring the mixture to a boil... - 23.6038
Wild Rice And Apple Salad
Bring water or broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Stir in wild rice.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until rice is tender and kernels are slightly open.
Combine apples with lemon juice, brown sugar, and celery.
Toss with brown rice,... - 37.5917
Toss grated apples with sugar, mint, and white wine vinegar. - 21.3568
Pineapple And Apple Salad
1. Combine apples, pineapple, and lime juice.
2. Add raisins, vinegar, and honey to the pineapple and apple. Serve immediately. - 26.1741
1. Place yogurt, orange juice concentrate, lime or lemon juice, and apple juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Pour into 6 fruit pop molds, or 6 paper cups with wooden sticks or plastic spoons inserted, and freeze. - 23.0994
Apple-nutmeg Poached Plums
1. Place the plum halves in a microwave-safe casserole.
2. Combine the applejuice, cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Pour over the plums.
3. Cover tightly and microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes. - 27.1123
Place apple juice, apple, banana, and cinnamon in blender or food processor and process until smooth. - 24.4082
Apple Matzo Kugel
1. Combine topping ingredients in a small bowl, and set aside.
2. Place the matzo farfel in a large bowl. Add the apple juice, and stir to mix well. Set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Add the egg substitute, sugar, cinnamon, and salt to the matzo mixture, and stir... - 36.3778
Mulled Apple Warmer
Combine apple juice, cloves, cinnamon, allspice, and brown sugar in a saucepan.
Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
Let stand for 45 minutes.
Reheat until warmed through.
Stir in apple immediately before serving. - 30.1179
Apple Cheddar Spread
Place the cream cheese or farmer cheese and the cottage cheese in a food processor or blender, and process until smooth.
Stir in the apples, Cheddar cheese, and dates.
Transfer the spread to a serving dish, cover, and chill for several hours. - 27.0963
1. Heat water, broth, or wine in soup pot over medium heat. Add onion and apple. Cook and stir until they are tender. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
2. Sprinkle curry powder over onion and apple. Stir.
3. Add chicken broth and bring to a... - 40.5669
Apple Raisin Stuffing
1. Take 6 of the 9 slices of bread, and tear them into small pieces. Place the pieces in a food processor or blender, and process into coarse crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 3 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Take the remaining 3 slices... - 35.1785
1. Combine cabbage, apple, and celery.
2. Combine yogurt, honey, white wine vinegar, mustard, and paprika.
3. Toss cabbage mixture with dressing. - 29.1246
Molded Cranberry Apple Relish
1. Combine the gelatin mix and brown sugar in a large heat-proof bowl. Add the boiling water, and stir until the mix is dissolved. Cover and chill for about 45 minutes, or until the mixture has thickened to the consistency of raw egg whites.
2. Stir the... - 30.5935
Spiced Apple Drown Bread
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the apple butter and buttermilk, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the currants or raisins.
2. Coat four 1-pound cans with nonstick... - 29.0539
Warm dry sherry in a heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and gingerroot.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add broth, apple juice, butternut squash, zucchini, apple, coriander, nutmeg, cumin, and... - 50.3335
Prune Puree As Fat Replacement
Use a food processor to puree all the ingredients.
Store the mixture in the refrigerator.
Use it as a fat substitute in cooking. - 20.5315
Apple Butter Bran Muffins
1. Combine the flour, wheat bran, oat bran, baking soda, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Add the apple butter, buttermilk, and egg whites, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the raisins.
2. Coat muffin cups with cooking spray,... - 32.8875
1. Combine apples, orange juice, and lemon juice in a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
3. Stir apples and continue microwaving on high for 9 minutes.
4. Cool apples. Transfer to a food processor or... - 30.3913
Caramel Apple Dip
1. Place the cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth.
2. Transfer the dip to a serving dish, and serve at room temperature, or warm in a microwave oven for 40 seconds at high power. (If you choose... - 21.5552
Kimberly Snyder's Oil Free Red Pepper Cilantro Dressing
1. In the blendtec combine red lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, water, black pepper, salt, miso paste, garlic, red pepper, cilantro and finally tomato.
2. Pulse 8-10 times and blend for 20-30 seconds until smooth
3. Serve with fresh salad. - 0
Sugar Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Combine dry ingredients and raisins.
Stir in juice concentrates and oil.
Drop by teaspoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. - 38.3368
Multi-seed Porridge: Creamy Grain-free Raw Cereal
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare a heart Multiseed Porridge with a popular raw food recipe from her book Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People Revised. - 0
Spicy Poached Apples And Pears
Place the apples, pears, raisins, apple juice, honey, lemon juice, gingerroot, and cloves in a microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Microwave for 7 minutes or until the fruit is tender.
Let stand for... - 35.9646
Harvest Pumpkin Muffins
1. To make the topping, combine the brown sugar and wheat germ in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice, and stir to mix well. Add the pumpkin, apple juice, and egg whites, and stir... - 34.9108
Place brown sugar, cranberries, water, and cinnamon in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat for 3 minutes until the cranberries are tender.
Stir apple into cranberries.
Set aside to cool.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-inch-square... - 47.826
Apple Raisin Cheesecake
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 Degrees Farenheit.
2.To prepare the pie crust begin by crumbling cookies.
3.Wet fingers with water
4. In an 8 inch springform pan, spread cookies evenly using moistened fingers, pressing the crumbs against the bottom of... - 45.0496
Low Fat Barley Pilaf
1) In a medium saucepan, over high heat, allow broth and 6 ounces of water to come to a boil.
2) Stir in barley and then lower heat so that barley bubbles gently.
3) Simmer the mixture for 45 minutes until barley becomes soft and absorbs liquid.
4) In... - 46.6585
Cranberry Applesauce Bread
1. In a small bowl, combine the applesauce and oats. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Add the applesauce mixture and the egg whites to the flour mixture, and... - 36.2315
Herbed Butternut Squash Apple Soup
Looking for a comforting soup? Your search ends with Herbed Butternut Squash Apple Soup. This recipe uses the goodness of butternut squash, apples and herbs to create a delicious concoction of a comfort food. After having this soup, all you want is curl in... - 129.301
Gluten Free Raisin Walnut Cookie
A delectable treat without the wheat! A fun recipe to add to your baking repertoire. Fall is coming and a house isn't a home without the aroma of fresh baked cookies. Do it! - 0
Apple Banana Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine muffins with sliced apples, bananas, cinnamon, pour milk, blend, and keep aside.
3) Beat egg whites until stiff and then fold in vanilla and honey.
4) Fold in the egg whites in... - 45.7959
Brown Sugar Apple Pie
For crust: Blend all of the ingredients well, but do not over-work.
Divide dough in half and roll out each half separately to make bottom and top crusts.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In a large bowl, mix sugars, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lite salt.
Add apples;... - 42.8861
Apple Cookie Ice Cream Squares
1. Place 16 cookies in a food processor, pulse until coarsely ground. Spoon cookie crumbs into an 8-inch square baking pan, lightly coat hands with cooking spray, and press cookies firmly into bottom of pan.
2. Combine ice cream and cinnamon in a bowl. Spread... - 27.3504
In a blender, blend the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, cornmeal, baking powder, ginger, baking soda, yogurt, eggs, honey and oil until smooth.
Stir the apples into the batter.
Coat a large no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Heat on medium until... - 43.2888
Apple Cider Sorbet
1) In a large bowl, pour the apple cider.
2) In a small bowl, stir the cinnamon and honey in hot water, until dissolves.
3) Then stir into the apple cider, until thoroughly blended.
4) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per directions.
5)... - 37.6671
Herb Cracker Stuffing
1.Preheat oven at 350 degrees Farhenheit.
2.In a medium skillet, mix the celery, onions with 1/4 cup chicken broth. All the ingrediants to simmer until onions and celery are tender and soft.
3. Add the chopped apples, raisins, herb... - 41.9726
Apple Salad With Feta Cheese
Dice apples right before serving and toss with raspberry vinaigrette.
Combine with other ingredients. - 21.1703
Gingerbread With Applesauce Topping
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the green apples, red apples, and apple juice or cider.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Transfer to a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine the flour,... - 42.2449
Apple Banana Jumble
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Butter the bottom and sides of a 9 x 9 x 2-inch ovenproof dish or similar pan.
In a large bowl, combine milk, ricotta cheese, egg substitute, vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Beat until foamy.
Stir in raisins.
Measure enough apples and... - 40.7042
Apple Raisin Rice Pudding
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Butter an ovenproof baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine the rice, apple-raisin mixture, ricotta cheese, and cinnamon.
Scoop into the prepared dish.
Pour the milk into a saucepan, add sugar substitute, and scald.
Do not boil.
Set... - 39.7611
Caramel Apple Crisps
Place popcorn cakes on a baking sheet.
Top evenly with sliced apple; drizzle caramel syrup evenly over apple.
Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over each serving.
Broil 3 minutes. - 25.8606
Curried Apple Dip
1) In a high speed blender or mixer, beat the curry, cottage cheese and garlic salt together the until smooth.
2) Stir in the apple and pineapple, mix well, cover and chill in the refrigerator before serving.
3) Use as required. - 30.9774
Johnny Appleseed Muffins
In a large bowl, combine the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, cereal, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the applesauce, eggs, honey and oil.
Stir in the apples.
Pour over the dry ingredients.
Stir... - 43.6773
Apple Pear Scallop
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Peel, core and cut apples and pears into thin slices.
3) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, toss the apples and pears with rest of the ingredients.
4) Bake on the middle shelf of oven for about 25 minutes or... - 38.5295
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large shallow baking dish, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) Halve and core the apples, cutting from top to bottom.
4) In the prepared dish, arrange the apple halves with the cut side up and... - 39.9608
In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, eggs, honey, oil, apple juice or orange juice, vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon rind.
Stir in the flour, cinnamon, soda, and allspice.
Fold in the dates or raisins and nuts.
Coat a 6-cup ring mold with no-stick... - 45.261
Sweet Apple Frittata
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the apples, raisins, walnuts, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in the oil for 7 minutes, or until the apples are just tender.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Add the eggs.
Wipe out the frying pan, then place... - 47.2857
Cranberry Cinnamon Warmer
Place cranberry juice, apple juice, and cinnamon stick in a microwave-safe container.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Transfer juice to cups and stir a tablespoon of apple into each cup.
Variation â– Substitute orange juice for the apple juice and 2... - 30.1471
Washington Apple Shot
In this free bar tending video Clint will show you how to make a Washington Apple Shot. This is a great shot for Fall! It's also a great shot if all you can handle are sweet tasting shots yet like something that packs a punch at the same time. This is one... - 124.414
Tomatoes And Apple Mocktail
The Bloody Mary is our all-time favorite cocktail. But should you go classic or bring in some twist of your own. Try this drink and your will never crave for Bloody Mary again. - 0
Apple Orange Fizz
This recipe is a simple fruit juice recipe. It is a mixed fruit juice so the combination can be as desired. Just to add a zing to it, sparkling water has been added. - 0
Apple And Turkey Ham Salad
1. Halve and core the apple; leave the skin on. Cut the apple into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut the slices into matchsticks, 1 inch long. Do the same with the potatoes and the cheese. Slice the turkey-ham into 1 x 1/2-inch strips. Combine the apple, potatoes,... - 37.5042
Apple Banana Cupcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
3) In a food processor, process the apple juice, bananas, eggs, honey, and vanilla extract until smooth.
4) In a medium bowl, sift rest of the ingredients... - 45.7441
Crispy Apple Bake
Looking for a healthy dessert recipe? Try this innovative Crispy Apple Bake recipe now. The chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare this delicacy with a healthy twist. Surprise your family with this drool worthy dish today. - 108.336
Festive Noodle Pudding
1. Cook the noodles al dente according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cool water, and drain again. Set aside.
2. Combine the cottage cheese, cream cheese, egg substitute, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl, and stir to mix well. Add the... - 37.8355
Combine all ingredients, cover and refrigerate 1 hour or more before serving. - 20.2182
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, milk, brown sugar, egg substitute, vanilla and cinnamon.
Fold in the bread cubes and apple.
Pour into an 8-in.square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife... - 33.2914
Applesauce Cinnamon Whole Wheat Bread
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/3 cup warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Pour in oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In... - 48.8399
Valentines Day Red Applesauce Mold
No Valentine’s Day spread is complete with a decadent dish. And Betty’s hot and sweet red applesauce mold perfectly fits the bill. This recipe brings together yummy flavors of applesauce, cherry jellos, red hot cinnamon candies and more in a perfectly... - 110.554
Apple And Orange Slaw
Place first three ingredients in a bowl tossing to combine.
Combine mayonnaise and brown sugar.
Add this mixture to cabbage mixture and coat well.
Cover and chill one hour. - 24.2651
Ginger Snap Sandwiches
In food processor or with grater, shred apple; set aside.
In food processor or blender, puree cottage cheese until smooth.
Blend in shredded apple and sugar.
With rubber spatula, spread apple mixture onto flat side of ginger snap, topping with... - 24.6546
Chicken Cheddar And Apple Wraps
1 Combine the mustard and honey in a small bowl.
2 Layer 1 lettuce leaf, 3 cheese strips, one-quarter of the chicken, and 4 apple slices onto each tortilla; sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Drizzle each with 2 teaspoons of the mustard mixture; fold the... - 28.8104
1. Peel the apples, and cut them into 1/2-inch chunks. Place the apple chunks and juice concentrate in a 3-quart pot, and stir to combine. Cover and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for about 30 minutes, or until the apples are soft.
2. Using... - 20.1152
1. Place apple juice, plums, honey, and cinnamon in a blender or food processor and puree.
2. Combine apple-plum puree with seltzer water. - 26.7902
Place apple or pear, raisins or other dried fruit, yogurt, and juice concentrate in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. - 22.4327
Fruit Melange In Red Wine
Combine apricots, prunes, orange, red wine, apple juice, cloves, nutmeg, and cinnamon in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, partially cover the pan, and simmer for 25 minutes.
Pour fruit into a bowl.
Add apples and honey and toss. - 36.6954
Place bananas, watermelon, and apple juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. - 23.0047
Flaky Phyllo Pastries
1. Place the apples, raisins, 1/3 cup of apple juice, maple syrup or honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium-sized pot, and stir to combine. Place the pot over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for about 8 minutes, or... - 39.5666
1. In a large bowl, combine the apples, celery, raisins, and walnuts, and stir to mix well.
2. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise with the sour cream, and stir to mix well. Add the mayonnaise mixture to the apple mixture, and toss to mix.
3. Cover the... - 31.1594
Place prunes in a saucepan with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low.
Simmer for 25 minutes or until prunes are soft.
Drain prunes and combine in saucepan with honey, apple juice or apple cider vinegar, lemon peel, cinnamon, and allspice.
Simmer over... - 35.6197
Fall Fruit Pick-me-up
1. Combine the pear nectar and the apple juice.
2. Stir in the sliced pear.
3. Pour the drink into ice filled glasses. - 25.6449
Spicy Cranberry Warmer
Place cranberry juice, apple juice, orange juice, water, sugar, cinnamon, and cloves in a saucepan.
Cook over low heat until warmed through. - 29.5939
1. Place the raspberries, strawberries, apple juice, orange juice, lemon juice, and honey in a food processor or blender. Puree.
2. Place the jam mixture in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave on high for 6 minutes or until mixture is thick.
3. Allow to cool,... - 27.3304
1.Toss cooked rotelle with pineapple, orange, red grapes, green grapes, apple, and banana.
2. Combine yogurt and juice concentrate.
3.Toss yogurt dressing with rotelle and fruit.
4. Chill for 2 hours before serving. - 33.5807
Green Salad With Fruit
1. Toss together romaine lettuce with apple, pear, celery, and grapes.
2. Combine yogurt, lemon juice, honey, and cinnamon.
3. Toss salad with dressing. - 31.5112
Combine nectarines, apple, pear, onion, vinegar, sugar, raisins, ginger root, garlic, cumin, curry powder, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a heavy saucepan.
Simmer over low heat for 45 minutes.
Cool to room temperature and refrigerate. - 33.796
Dried Fruit Sauce
1. Combine the water, apple juice, or wine, brown sugar, lemon juice, ginger, cinnamon, pears, peaches, apricots, and prunes in a microwave-safe casserole.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high for 7 minutes. Stir. Microwave for 8 additional minutes.
3. Let... - 32.4083
Combine tomatoes, apples, onion, vinegar, ginger root, garlic, raisins, jalapeno peppers, brown sugar, cumin, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a heavy saucepan.
Simmer over low heat for 40 minutes.
Cool to room temperature and refrigerate. - 34.6643
Place zucchini, apple, and lemon juice in a microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 10 minutes.
Let stand for 3 minutes.
Place zucchini mixture in a blender or food processor and puree.
Place zucchini puree, maple syrup,... - 36.5967
1. Place apple juice, cantaloupe, raspberries or blueberries, and peach, plum, or nectarine in a blender or food processor and puree.
2. Combine fruit puree with seltzer water. - 27.8962
Harvest Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-by-5-inch loaf pan or line a loaf pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and water in a food processor or blender and puree.
Mix together prune puree, cranberries,... - 46.2565
Place pears, apple juice, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until pears are crisp-tender.
Drain the pears, reserving the cooking liquid.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a shallow nonstick baking pan, or line a... - 38.3007
1. To make the topping, in a small bowl, combine the oats, flour, sugar, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Add the juice concentrate, and stir until moist and crumbly. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients, and toss to mix well.... - 35.655
1.Place frozen bananas, orange juice, and peaches in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
Variation â€¢ Substitute blueberries, blackberries, or strawberries for the peaches.
â– Add 2 teaspoons honey.
â– Substitute apple juice... - 26.5562
Spiced Creamy Topping
Combine yogurt, cottage cheese, vanilla, orange juice, and cinnamon in a blender or food processor for 30 seconds.
Variations Substitute maple or almond extract for the vanilla.
Substitute apple juice or grape juice for the orange juice.
Substitute allspice... - 28.2172
Sweet And Sour Dressing
Combine water, sugar, mustard, and vinegar in a blender or food processor and process until well combined.
Whisk in paprika and celery seed. - 25.0855
Apricot Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Line an 8-inch-square pan with a baking pan liner or spray lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle brown sugar on bottom of pan.
Top with a layer of chopped apricots.
Combine flour and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
In... - 40.396
Asparagus-plum Tomato Pasta Salad
Cook asparagus in boiling water for 4 minutes.
Add yellow pepper and zucchini and cook for 4 additional minutes.
Combine asparagus, yellow pepper, and zucchini in a bowl with cooked pasta.
Combine apple juice, cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise,... - 43.9067
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix together whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
3. Stir in the buttermilk and mix until dry ingredients are just moist.
4. Knead the dough on a floured surface for 2 minutes. Shape into a... - 35.5422
Sweet Potato And Carrot Tzimmes
1. Coat a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread half of the potatoes over the bottom of the dish. Top with half of the apples, half of the carrots, and, finally, half of the prunes. Repeat the layers.
2. In a small bowl, combine the... - 33.2307
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, baking soda, and spices, and stir to mix well. Add the molasses and apple juice, and stir to mix well. Stir in the walnuts and raisins.
2. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Roll the dough into... - 33.672
Sweet Potato Gingerbread
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, baking soda, ginger, and allspice, and stir to mix well. Add the sweet potato or pumpkin, apple or orange juice, and honey or molasses, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the raisins... - 35.5119
Company Carrot Raisin Salad
1. Combine the carrots, celery, and raisins in a large bowl, and toss to mix well. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and pour over the carrot mixture. Toss to mix well.
2. Cover the salad and chill for several hours or overnight before serving. - 26.9373
1. Place green pepper, red pepper, cabbage, and salt in a glass bowl. Let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Drain and discard the liquid from the vegetables and transfer them to a large glass jar.
3. Place mustard seeds, brown sugar, and vinegar in a... - 29.7299