- » Fat Free
Fat Free Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat free recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat free recipes.
Fat-free Banana Ice Cream Floats
Feelin' Floaty?! Come float on a float and eat a float with me today as I share this super yummy and satisfying summer treat with you! Savor up the flavor and share with family and friends! Or... perhaps just eat the whole thing yourself! ;) This fat-free... - 130.817
Fat Free Yogurt And Cucumber Dip
In today's busy life we forget eating healthy food as munching on junk food is so much easier. Take a U- turn with this Fat Free Yogurt and Cucumber Dip. This easy to make dish is not only tasty but you can also carry it to your work. Include this in your... - 111.91
Fat Free Crispy Potato Chips
Why eat the greasy potato chips from the bag when you can have these Fat Free Crispy Potato Chips. Take a look at this quick and easy chips that get ready in no time. Guess what, they taste as good as the regular ones too! Enjoy! - 105.152
Low-crab And Fat-free French Fries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Line a baking tray with cookie sheet, and spray non-stick cooking oil on, just to protect the turnip pieces from sticking to it.
3. Place turnip sticks on cookie sheet. Season with sea salt and garlic... - 104.943
Fat Free No Bake Cheesecake
Now you can successfully incorporate an easy cheesecake recipe into your fat free diet! Thanks to some easy ingredient substitutions, you can make a Fat Free Cheesecake that tastes just like the original dessert recipe. Also, the only cooking that happens... - 102.912
Fast, Fabulous And Fat-free Thanksgiving Turkey Gravy
What is a great festive meal without a lip-smacking gravy delight? Betty whomps up a delightful Thanksgiving turkey treat that makes for a sumptuous indulgence. Plus, it's simple and quick, making it the perfect recipe for holiday entertaining. A great way to... - 102.673
Fabulous Fat-free Roast Turkey Gravy
Looking for a tasty and easy turkey recipe for the big day? Then Betty's fat-free, creamy, zesty roasted turkey with gravy. Betty demonstrates how to make a smooth, creamy turkey delight that makes for a guilty-free indulgence. Perfect for weight-watchers and... - 102.335
Fat-free Vegetable And Berry Salad
1. In a large mixing bowl, start layering the salad, starting with the spinach leaves, persimmon, blueberries, chives and carrots.
2. Using a spoon, toss all the salad ingredients until well combined and get ready to serve.
3. Serve this... - 100.723
Diet Cup Cakes With Fat Free Icing
Attention all the weight watchers! Here's a great cup cake recipe that is low on fat and is prepared with minimum ingredients. Watch the chef churn out these amazing cup cakes which are prepared without any oil or eggs. - 90.3052
Trans-fat Free Coconut Soup And Organic Buff Lettuce Wraps
Looking for a healthy dinner recipe that is wholesome and delicious? Then watch this MadeWithLove video and learn to make healthy and yummy buffalo and lettuce wraps and a creamy coconut soup, guaranteed to leave everyone's taste buds pleased! - 77.1775
Fat Free Vegetable Stock
Melt butter in a large scrupulously clean pan over low heat.
Raise heat to moderate and add onions and carrots.
Stir-fry till golden brown.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer gently for 2 hours.
Set aside to cool.
Refrigerate till cold.
Strain carefully... - 47.4502
Health Valley Fat-free Chicken And Vegetable Stew
1) In a large saucepan, bring chicken, 3/4 cup broth, seasonings and garlic to a boil.
2) Lower the heat and simmer, covered for 10 minutes.
3) Stir in vegetables and remaining 1/2 cup chicken broth.
4) Uncover and continue cooking for 45-50 minutes... - 43.418
Fat Free Cheesecake
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on bottom and up sides of lightly greased 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
In electric blender container or food processor, blend cottage cheese and 1/2 cup Egg Beaters until smooth, scraping down sides of container as... - 40.991
Weight Watchers Fat-free Chicken Tetrazzini
Heat oven to 350°F.
Blend liquid Butter Buds, flour, and seasonings over low heat in a saucepan.
Stir and cook until bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in broth and skim milk.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir one minute.
Stir in wine,... - 40.9553
Rich, Fat Free Chicken Stock
Wash chicken bones and chicken pieces thoroughly.
Place bones, chicken and water in a large pan over moderate heat till it starts simmering.
Skim off scum as it rises to the top.
Lower heat and keep skimming for 30-40 minutes till stock is clear.
It must... - 40.6037
Fat Free Cappuccino Flan
In medium bowl, combine Egg Beaters, sugar, espresso or coffee powder, vanilla and cinnamon.
Gradually stir in milk.
Pour into 6 lightly greased (6-ounce) custard cups or ramekins.
Set cups in pan filled with 1-inch depth hot water.
Bake at 350°F for 35 to... - 40.5405
Fat Free Irish Soda Bread
Preheat oven to 375°.
Grease a 7-inch cheesecake pan.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except buttermilk.
Add the buttermilk all at once and stir briefly until batter is just moistened.
Batter should be lumpy.
Pour into pan.
Bake at375° for 40-45... - 39.7439
Fat Free Smoked Turkey Stock
99% Fat Free Smoked Turkey Stock is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 39.506
Pumpkin Pie Using Fat Free Cookie Crumbs
Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
Moisten fingers with water and press cookie crumbs over bottom and sides of 10-inch glass pie pan.
Chill while preparing remaining ingredients.
Combine egg whites, pumpkin, maple syrup, spices, arrowroot and evaporated milk in a... - 39.3982
Fat Free Fantasy Fudge
Mix cocoa, salt, and sugar together.
Add milk and corn syrup.
Boil this mixture until it forms a soft ball in cold water.
Take off fire and beat well with hand mixer until it starts to thicken.
Do not over beat.
Stir in Grape-Nuts and vanilla.
Spray a 9-inch... - 38.0212
Fat Free Carrot Cake With Creamy Cheese Frosting
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Stir in the orange juice, egg substitute, and vanilla extract. Fold in the carrots and the raisins or walnuts if desired.
2. Coat a 9-x-l3-inch pan with nonstick... - 37.5627
Fat Free Chicken Stock
Put the chicken bones, vegetables, and parsley in a large stockpot.
Cover with the water.
Bring to a rapid boil over high heat, then skim the foamy residue off the top.
Reduce the heat to low and sim-mer for about 4 hours, uncovered, until the bones begin to... - 37.1858
Quick Fat Free Raisin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, raisins, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
3. Add the molasses, buttermilk, and hot water. Mix well, then turn into an oiled 8- by 4- by 2-inch loaf pan.
4. Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick... - 36.9249
Fat Free Jambalaya
Saute onions and garlic in liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, celery, bell pepper, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, and cloves.
Cook 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in cooked crabmeat.
Add water and bring to a... - 36.0765
Fat Free French Fries
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Cut potatoes into french fry-size pieces, about 1/3 inch thick and 1 1/2 to 2 inches long.
3) Spray a sheet pan with nonstick olive oil spray.
4) Arrange potato sticks in one layer on the pan.
5) Bake the... - 35.7204
Fat Free Hollandaise Sauce
1) In a saucepan, add fat free mayonnaise, skim evaporated milk, lemon juice and pepper.
2) Heat and allow to simmer.
3) Simmer to blend till thickened.
4) Serve over steamed asparagus or boiled potatoes. - 34.2052
Fat Free Roux
1) In a cast iron skillet or Dutch oven, add 1 cup flour.
2) Place in the oven at 400 degrees F till well browned like the color of a copper penny.
3) Keep stirring the mix at regular intervals of about 15 minutes.
4) You can choose to brown upto 3-4... - 31.546
Fat Free White Sauce
In medium saucepan combine milk and flour.
Heat, stirring constantly until sauce is thickened.
Season with remaining ingredients.
Divide evenly. - 30.7022
Fat-free Marinated Vegetable Salad
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Cover and marinate in refrigerator up to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
2. Drain vegetables; discard marinade. Combine marinated vegetables, lettuce, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; toss... - 30.1033
Fat Free Honey And Whole Wheat Brunch Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour a 6-cup Turks Head or Bundt pan.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, combine all ingredients.
Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes.
Cool in pan about 10 minutes before unmolding.
Wrap cooled cake in foil or a large... - 29.1959
Fat Free Italian Chicken
Italian Chicken is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Italian Chicken; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 28.5274
Fat Free Grape Nut Divinity
Place first three ingredients in a saucepan and cook until it forms a soft ball.
Take 1/3 of this mixture and pour over stiffly beaten egg whites, beating constantly.
Place the rest of the syrup back on the fire and cook to a firm ball.
Pour over the first... - 27.6709
Fat-free Hot Crab Dip
Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
Stir in the other ingredients.
Spoon into a small oven proof dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until bubbly. - 26.4389
Fat Free Tropical Shake
In electric blender container, blend Egg Beaters, milk, banana and mango for 1 minute or until smooth.
Serve immediately. - 26.3621
Fat-free Chicken With Olives
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until browned. Add chicken broth and vinegar; cook, uncovered, 7 minutes. Add olives and lemon wedges. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20... - 25.6307
Fat-free Mashed Potatoes
Place potato in a saucepan; add water to cover, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until very tender; drain.
Combine potato, sour cream, and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer 2 minutes or... - 25.1131
Chili Con Queso With Fat Free Cheddar Cheese
You'll simply love the Chili Con Queso from the Spanish cusine. An easy to make appetizer, the Chili Con Queso is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 24.9036
7 Minute Fat Free Frosting
Combine sugar, water, cream of tartar, and salt in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Very slowly add sugar syrup and vanilla to the egg whites in a bowl.
Beat constantly with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form, about 7 minutes. - 24.613
Fat Free Fried Chicken
1. Sprinkle vegetable seasoning and pepper on both sides of chicken. Place in frying pan with non-stick surface and cover. Cook on medium heat 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Turn chicken and continue cooking on medium heat about 10 minutes.
3. Remove lid and allow... - 22.876
Foolproof Fat Free Gravy
1. Defat the pan drippings by placing them in a fat separator cup. (If you don't have a separator cup, pour the drippings into a bowl, add a few ice cubes, and skim off the fat once it rises and hardens.) Combine the fat-free drippings, pepper, poultry... - 22.8565
Fat Free Crab Salad
You can use as much or as little of each ingredient to suit your own taste and quantity.
A little cooked pasta shells can be added if you like, it will only add a couple of grams of fat.
Mix all together; keep it in the fridge and enjoy guilt-free. - 22.3232
Fluffy Fat Free Matzo Balls
1. Place the egg whites in the bowl of an electric mixer, and sprinkle with the salt. Beat at high speed until stiff peaks form when the beaters are removed. Remove the beaters, and gently fold in the matzo meal, 3 tablespoons at a time. Cover the mixture,... - 20.713
Fat Free Recipes By Category