- » Fat Easy Hamburger
Fat Easy Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fat easy hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fat easy hamburger recipes.
Easy Hamburger Soup
1. Bring water and soup mix to a boil, then simmer 1 to 2 hours. Add remaining ingredients and simmer 20 minutes more. - 23.4588
Easy Kick-off Casserole
It’s hard to find a recipe that can be enjoyed as a dip and as a meal. But here chef Tawnya has a recipe which would just do that and it’s meal in a rush for anyone who wants a meal in no time. She is making a Mexican casserole dish with hamburger and... - 127.459
1. In a large skillet brown meat and onions and pour off the fat that accumulates.
2. Adding all other ingredients, mix well and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, uncovered.
3. Spoon into hamburger buns and serve hot along with desired... - 35.2992
Hearty Hamburger Stew
1) Take a Dutch oven and spray it with cooking spray.
2) Put onion and ground chuck until they becomes brown.
3) Drain the mixture in a separate bowl and dry them with paper towel.
4) Dry the Dutch oven also with paper towel.
5) Put the meat mixture... - 46.9574
My mother likes this hamburger soup recipe. This recipe was given to my mother by one of her friends. She makes this soup very frequently, so that we all get a healthy diet. It is very nutritious. If you also wish to give your family a healthy diet. You... - 34.4588
Hearty Hamburger Bake
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Cook and stir meat and onion in large skillet until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in seasonings, beans and soup.
Pour into ungreased 2 quart casserole.
Prepare mashed potatoes as directed on package.
Spoon potatoes onto meat mixture... - 33.455
Corn Hamburger Bake
Heat oven to 450Â°.
Cook and stir ground beef, onion and celery in large skillet until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Reserve 1/2 cup of the corn.
Stir remaining corn, the salt, pepper and instant bouillon into meat mixture; heat to boiling.
Pour into... - 40.8129
Healthy Buffalo Hamburger
Do you miss a good burger since you started your diet? Here is a great video to help you with that! Watch Natalie prepare a “buffalo,” that’s right not beef, burger! A healthier option when you are on a diet. Watch this step-by-step video and try it out! - 137.473
Basic Recipe Hamburgers
Shape meat into 8 patties.
Since the loss of fat during cooking causes meat to shrink a bit, patties should be made a little larger than the buns.
Place patties on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of glowing coals.
Cook, turning once, for... - 25.4176
Hamburger On The Lean Side
1) Trim off all the fat from the meat before grinding.
2) Fry the chopped onions in olive oil until golden brown.
3) Season well with the curry powder, cognac, salt, pepper and meat sauce.
4) Mix well with the mushrooms, raw egg and... - 43.7376
Hamburger Bean Skillet
1. In skillet brown beef, spoon off excess fat and season with pepper.
2. Stir in beans, pizza sauce and onion and heat to boiling.
3. In a bowl combine biscuit mix and milk and beat vigorously till stiff but sticky, about 20 strokes.
4. Over the... - 35.4275
Sweet And Sour Hamburger Sandwiches
1. Mix beef and pork with salt and pepper. Divide into 6 equal portions.
2. Shape into patties and brown in hot fat. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Place a pineapple slices atop each patty.
4. Prepare a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire,... - 41.374
Saucy But Slimming Hamburger Steak
1. In a bowl, mix the ground steak, cereal, salt and pepper together and shape into four patties
2. In a nonstick skillet, brown these patties I their own fat, which must5 be drained away after the patties are done; do not use any new oil
3. In a bowl,... - 36.6646
Picnic Hamburger And Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a deep casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cut the tomato into bite size pieces.
4. In a saucepan, add beef and onion; cook till meat is brown; pour off fat.
5. Add beans, brown sugar,... - 41.9812
1. Saute onions.
2 Brown hamburger.
3. Mix all ingredients together. Season to taste.
4. Simmer for 15 minutes. - 29.162
Mexican Rice With Hamburger
Wash and drain rice, heat 2 tablespoons fat in frying pan, add rice and fry until nice and brown, stirring frequently.
Put rice in casserole and add remainder of fat.
Add meat, onion and pepper.
Fry until cooked about 10 minutes.
Add salt and tomatoes.
Allow... - 41.7061
Spicy Hamburger Soup
Saute ground beef and onion in small amount of fat in Dutch oven; drain off fat.
Add 4 cups water, pota- toes, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil; add rice.
Reduce heat; cover.
Simmer for 2 hours.
Add water as needed... - 41.13
Cook onion in small amount hot fat till tender, but not brown.
Combine onion, meat, seasonings.
Form balls, using 1/2- or 1/3-cup measure.
Pat in thick burgers or roll thin patties between squares of waxed paper.
Fry till done to your... - 32.2378
U S Hamburgers
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove from pan, and place on paper towels to drain.
Crumble bacon into a large bowl.
Saute tomato in bacon fat until tender.
Add it to the bacon.
Pour off bacon fat and melt butter in same skillet.
Combine meat, salt, and pepper with... - 37.4896
1. In a Dutch oven, brown hamburger; when some drippings have collected, add chopped onion and celery. Cook until the meat is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender. Drain off excess fat.
2. Add ketchup, salt, and pepper. Simmer 20 minutes. - 20.0047
Pressed Cuban Hamburger
Fire up the grill at your next casual cookout and try putting together a classic hamburger. Nothing represents grilling better than yummy burgers. Quick and easy, Juan Montalvo shows how you can put together a fab, low-cal burger by throwing together lean... - 98.8039
Spiced Hamburger Balls With Prunes
Soak prunes in water for about 2 hours; remove pits.
Mix hamburger, onion, milk, and seasonings.
Lightly shape into 12 balls; roll in flour and brown on all sides in hot fat.
Add vinegar and prunes with water in which they were soaked.
Cover and simmer for... - 39.2749
Hamburger De Luxe
1.Combine meat, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, nutmeg, black pepper, onion powder, Bon Appetit and Soy sauce.
2.Put beef flavor base in water and mix until dissolved.
3.Put the dissolved mixture in beef.
4.Make 4-8 patties of meat.
5.Brown the... - 42.4852
Preheat over to 400 Â°F.
Gently mix beef with salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Coat each patty with flour; dip into eggs.
Coat with bread crumbs.
Brown in fat.
Arrange in single layer in baking pan, about 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Top... - 40.963
Golden Baked Hamburger Pie
Cook onion in small amount hot fat till tender but not brown.
Add meat and seasonings ; brown lightly.
Spoon off excess fat.
Add drained beans and soup; pour into two ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pans.
Mash potatoes while hot; add milk, egg, and seasonings.
Drop... - 45.13
1. In a saucepan cook ground beef till brown in color; drain off the fat.
2. To the same saucepan, stir in the tomatoes, onion, carrots, celery, barley, catsup, basil and bay leaf s and 5 cups water; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and... - 44.6749
Brown onion and ground beef in butter.
Add all other ingredients (except potato or macaroni) and simmer an hour or longer.
Chill and lift fat.
Reheat and add potato or macaroni and cook for about 15 minutes. - 30.9985
Cook onion in small amount hot fat till tender but not brown.
Add meat and seasonings; brown lightly.
Add drained beans and soup; pour into greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Drop Potato Fluff Topper in mounds over meat.
If desired, sprinkle potatoes with 1/2 cup... - 36.9767
Venison Hamburger Delicious
Put the venison and onion through food chopper.
Add eggs (beaten), crumbs, cream and seasonings.
Mix well and form into patties.
Roll in flour and fry in plenty of sizzling hot fat until well done.
Put onto a hot platter, dot with butter and serve at... - 39.3679
Heat oven to 350° (mod.).
Cook onion in hot fat until yellow; add meat and cook until brown.
Add seasonings, beans, and soup.
Pour into 1-qt. baking dish.
Spoon mashed potatoes over mixture.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake 30 min. - 38.0391
Spanish Hamburger Soup
In saucepan cook beef till brown, drain fat.
Add salt and pepper.
Add tomato soup, carrot, mushrooms, onion, olives and sugar.
Stir in water and wine.
Cover, simmer for 30 to 35 minutes or until carrot is tender, stir occasionally.
Sprinkle individual... - 36.5201
Mix all ingredients together thoroughly, and with wet hands shape into 10 or 12 large, flat, round patties.
In lightly greased skillet, pan-broil quickly until medium-well done, 1 1/2Ã¢â‚¬â€2 minutes per side.
Centers should still be quite pink;... - 31.7903
Barbecue Hamburger Patties
Barbecue Hamburger Patties brings a genuniely unique flavor of the beef. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extreemely tasty and filling. The Barbecue Hamburger Patties is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 37.1069
1 In a large kettle, put the hamburger and onion.
2 Brown the meat.
3 Drain the fat.
4 Add in the potatoes, carrots, celery, cabbage, and tomato sauce.
5 Gradually bring to a boil.
6 Sprinkle rice into the mixture.
7 Add in the remaining... - 47.5894
Combine ground beef, cornflakes, garlic powder, onion, and egg; mix well.
Add salt and pepper.
Place beef mixture in 9 in. (23 cm) pie pan.
Pat to cover bottom and sides evenly.
Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 30 minutes; drain off excess fat.
Heat water, skim... - 41.3156
Square Deal Dinner Hamburger
Take out the hassle off your weeknight dinner with this fast and simple "square deal" hamburger. Easy and effortless, Betty's version of this juicy, filling hamburger is quite a cinch to make and clean up. Don't believe? Then all you have to do is get... - 105.134
Combine beef, onions, salt, and pepper and shape into patties.
Heat cooker uncovered, add fat, and brown patties on both sides.
Add water, cover cooker, allow pressure to rise to 15 pounds and cook 5 minutes.
Allow pressure to go down normally. - 24.3907
Mix the meat, eggs or egg yolks, seasoning and herbs together and form into about 24 small flat cakes.
If you flour your hands you can handle the meat mixture more easily.
Fry in a little hot fat for about 3 minutes on either side or bake on well greased... - 25.9267
Mix minced beef lightly with seasoning and onion.
Too much handling causes meat juices to run out more freely and escape in cooking.
If thick hamburgers are desired, form into four large patties, shaping meat lightly and quickly.
Divide mixture into eight... - 33.299
1) Cut one onion and keep aside.
2) Shred the second onion and combine it with the beef, salt, pepper, herbs, potato and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Partition the mixture into half and form into two patties.
4) Take fat in a pan and fry the hamburgers for... - 40.8813