- » Fast Yeast
Fast Yeast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fast yeast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fast yeast recipes.
Apple Granola Yeast Loaf In A Bread Machine
A happy bi-product of cleaning out the refrigerator of leftover soft apples, this homemade apple bread is a great way to get your family to eat the healthy fruit that keeps the doctor away. Like the name says: perfect for breakfast. Like any bread machine... - 110.231
Cereal Yeast Bread
1. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, tip in the 1-1/2 cup of cereal, 2 1/2 cups of the flour, the yeast and salt; mix well.
2. In another saucepan, tip in the water, milk and butter and place the pan over low heat. The pan should be at an... - 47.1194
You May Also Like!
Fast And Easy Whole Wheat Bread
1. Stir 2 teaspoons honey into 2/3 cup lukewarm water. Sprinkle yeast over the mixture. Set aside for 10 minute.
2. Combine 3 tablespoons honey with 2/3 cup warm water and combine with yeast mixture.
3. Stir into flour. Add salt, wheat germ, and 1 1/3 cups... - 32.75
Fast-rising Dinner Rolls
Add sugar and yeast to 1/2 cup warm water.
In large bowl or mixer, stir together flour, dry milk and salt.
Making a well in the center, add 2 cups water, yeast mixture, eggs and salad oil in that order.
Stir until well mixed, adding more flour, if needed, to... - 40.4098
Whole Wheat Bread
Measure milk into large mixing bowl.
MICROWAVE 3 to 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until bubbles form around edge.
Stir in sugar, salt and shortening.
Let stand until lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir yeast into lukewarm milk mixture.
Add egg, all-purpose... - 41.1643
Fast Cinnamon Rolls
Devour this delicious and easy to prepare Fast Cinnamon Rolls. It is pretty good enough to be served as a dessert for parties and get together! - 42.3756
How To Make A Simple Fast Focaccia With Pizza Dough
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Once the pizza dough is ready.
3. Place it in a round pan and pour olive oil spread it evenly.
4. Place the dough in the pan and using your hand spread it out evenly to cover the base of the... - 128.208
Perfect Burger And Super-fast Buns
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix yeast and water.
3. Add butter, and sugar in it. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Put egg, salt, and flour. Using dough hook attachment of your mixer, blend to form a soft dough.... - 113.673
Whole Wheat Pizza Dough In The Bread Machine
1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), water, vegetable oil and whole wheat flour.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners of the bread maker to make a well in the center... - 98.8259
Traditional English Muffin Bread
In a large bowl, combine 3 cups flour, yeast, sugar and salt.
In a 4-cup measure, heat milk 2 minutes.
Add milk to flour, beating with mixer until smooth.
Stir in remaining flour.
Cover and place in a warm spot for 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
Dissolve... - 37.3246
Frozen Pizza Crust
This Frozen Pizza Crust forms a base for many of my pizza dishes ! Just put some good seasonings and bake them lightly and you are in for a delicious treat ! Do try this Frozen Pizza Crust and let me know if you've liked it ! - 41.3028
Your Choice Pizza Crust
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, undissolved yeast and salt.
Stir water and oil into dry ingredients.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough.
Knead dough on lightly floured surface about 4 to 6 minutes or until smooth and elastic.
Cover; le - 28.019