- » Fast Easy Coffee Cake
Fast Easy Coffee Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fast easy coffee cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fast easy coffee cake recipes.
Almond Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In covered blender or food processor blend almonds until ground.
In large bowl, cream together sugar, butter, and vanilla.
Add 3 eggs; mix well.
Stir in almonds.
Combine flour and baking powder; gradually add to almond mixture,... - 42.3128
Rum And Coffee Gateau
Rum And Coffee Gateau it is great party recipe. It was sunny Sunday morning and friend buzzed in my apartment, I quickly prepared this Rum And Coffee Gateau recipe and everyone just loved it. - 41.024
Sunday Morning Coffee Cake
Sunday-Morning Coffeecake is simply one of the best desserts I have come across. This cake is easy to make and anyone with a sweet tooth will fall in love with it! Try this Sunday Morning Coffeecake recipe and you will understand why. - 36.5946
Coffee Japs is a delicious cake. The eggs and sugar icing gives the Coffee Japs a majestic taste. Coffee Japs is cherished by many across the world. - 44.799
Iced Coffee Cake
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. Place readymade coffee cake on a baking tray and heat for 10 minutes in the pre heated oven.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine almond extract, sugar and hot water and mix well till smooth in... - 35.3819
Almond Raisins Coffee Cake
Heat and stir milk and butter just till warm (115° to 120°) and butter almost melts.
Insert steel blade.
Add 2 cups flour, the yeast, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Process with 2 or 3 on/off turns.
Add half the milk mixture; process with 4 on/off turns; Add... - 45.6168
Blueberry Coffee Cake Squares
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Take a 8 by 8 by 2 inch baking dish and grease it well.
3.Take out the packaged berries.
4.Take a medium bowl, put flour mixture with egg, milk and cream.
5.Blend the ingredients until smooth.
6.Put... - 38.1049
Citrus Nut Cake
Cream butter and sugar; add egg yolks.
Mix together flour, baking powder, soda; add alternately with sour cream.
Stir in pecans, orange rind and orange juice.
Fold in egg whites.
Place a coffee filter paper in the bottom of an 8-inch round glass dish.
Fill... - 41.5673
Mocha Flapjacks is coffee flavored cake. Mocha Flapjacks gets its taste from coffee and chocolate topped with walnuts. Mocha Flapjacks is loved by kids across the world. - 34.1463
Mocha Mallow Sauce
This Mocha Mallow Sauce tastes absolutely yummy ! Try out this irresistible spread over your cakes, puddings and ice cream. Your suggestions for this Mocha Mallow Sauce are welcome ! - 28.1862
Peach Rum Sauce
This Peach Rum Sauce tastes truly incredible ! Try this delicious ice cream spread over your favorite cakes, puddings and custards. Your suggestions for this Peach Rum Sauce are welcome ! - 35.1179
Cheryls Home Cooking - 5 Layer Chocolate Chip Cake
This is a home made cake made from scratch, Very inexpensive to make, Fast easy and MMmm Good! Your family is going to love all this Chocolate. Excellent with a tall glass of milk or coffee. Nothing like home made for your family or friends. Everyone will... - 0
Chocolate Pound Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch fluted cake tin with oil or butter and dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
3. In a medium bowl, sift together flour and baking powder. Keep aside.
4. Over a double boiler of simmering water, melt... - 50.4181
Kladdkaka (swedish Sticky Chocolate Cake)
Today I'll be making Kladdkaka, literally translated as Sticky Cake, a real Swedish specialty. Pretty much any coffee-shop in Sweden will sell big wedges of this, topped with a huge dollop of whipped cream. Soft, gooey, rich and sweet - it'll go fast! - 112.722
1. Grease 2 cake tins with butter and dust with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour, baking soda and powder, salt and spices using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. Dredge the prunes with a... - 50.2565
1. Line the bottom of a tube pan, angel food pan or bundt pan with baking paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour and baking powder, 3-4 times, using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. Lightly dust... - 46.5139
The mocha rum cheesecake is a richly flavored cheesecake that can be served for dessert. Made with crushed oatmeal cookie crumbs, the mocha rum cheesecake is prepared with cream cheese, whipped cream, eggs and flavored with coffee, chocolate and vanilla.... - 48.2361
Guilt Free Chocolate Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Icing
A delightful chocolate cupcake. A real easy video to prepare chocolate loaded cupcakes with peanut butter icing....mmmmm. This is real dessert lover's delight. This cake is so moist and rich in flavor. Enjoy it with a delicious cup of tea or coffee in the... - 127.602
Boston Cornmeal And Rye Abrown Bread
Butter the insides of 2 coffee cans.
Sour the milk by stirring the vinegar into it and letting it stand for 10 minutes.
Put the milk in a large bowl with the molasses and whisk to blend.
Add the raisins.
In another bowl, mix the remaining dry ingredients.
Add... - 42.496
Oatmeal Drop Cookies With Coconut Flakes
These oatmeal drops are moist, almost cake like cookies and best of all a much healthier alternative to regular oatmeal cookies. No butter is used so it's ideal for those who are calorie conscious or for those on a vegan diet. - 102.218
A Minute Steak Dinner
1. Thaw the frozen cake after removing it from the package.
2. Combine meat tenderizer, dry mustard and pepper
3. Place the steaks on a waxed paper and sprinkle both sides on them with the mixture.
4. Leave to tenderize.
5. Preheat oven to 450... - 40.6699
A Taste Of Tuscany
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease 4 large muffin cups and dust with flour.
3. In a medium bowl, combine biscuit mix, 1/4 cup sugar, vanilla and milk and stir quickly just until moistened.
4. Divide equally among the muffin... - 39.4447
A Salad Supper On The Terrace
1. In a large saucepan, bring 6 quarts salted water to a rapid boil.
2. Add cavatelli to boiling water and cook until al dente or tender crisp.
3. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil
4. Add broccoli and carrot; stir-fry 3 minutes.
5. Add... - 38.4523
An Old Fashioned Meal
1. Thaw the frozen cake.
2. Wash and halve cherry tomatoes. Add to greens in bowl; refrigerate.
3. Combine ground beef, salt, allspice, 1/4 teaspoon of the thyme and the pepper and mix well.
4. Shape beef mixture into a 5-inch square, and cut... - 38.307
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease the bottom of a 15 1/2X101/2X1 inch jelly-roll pan lightly.
3. Using a sieve, sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt; keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat butter with... - 47.1921