- » Fast Easy Barbecue Sauce
Fast Easy Barbecue Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fast easy barbecue sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fast easy barbecue sauce recipes.
Tex Mex Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, combine beer, chili sauce, cider vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, onions, garlic, chili powder, oregano and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes... - 28.8558
Tex Mex Barbecue Spareribs
1. Cut ribs into serving-sized pieces. Place in Dutch oven or large saucepan of boiling salted water; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 40 minutes or until tender. Drain.
2. Place ribs on greased grill over medium heat; cook, turning and basting often with... - 18.0167
Barbecued Beef Spareribs
1. Combine ribs and marinade in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Drain ribs; reserve marinade. Place reserved marinade in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until thickened slightly.
3. Cook ribs on heated... - 35.2194
Barbecued Crab Sandwiches
Barbecued Crab Sandwiches has a superb taste. The crab and chicken bouillon gives the Barbecued Crab Sandwiches a great taste. Barbecued Crab Sandwiches is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 42.3406
Barbecued Beef Sandwiches
Crumble ground chuck into 2-qt. glass casserole.
Add onion and green pepper.
Microwave at high setting 8 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color, stirring every 3 minutes.
Pour off excess fat from meat.
Stir in tomato sauce, tomato paste, vinegar, brown... - 42.7083
Barbecued Pork Chops
Arrange chops in a 12 x 8-inch dish.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over the chops.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave 5 minutes.
Let stand covered 5 minutes.
Repeat 2 more times, basting with sauce during rest times.
If need be, chops can be cooked 5... - 34.9476
Barbecue Flavoured Chicken And Onions
Combine juice, sugar, honey, garlic and sauce in small jug.
Chop onions into wedges.
Place chicken and onion in shallow baking dish; pour over half of the glaze mixture.
Bake, uncovered, in moderately hot oven about 20 minutes or until chicken is crisp and... - 30.9147
Microwave Barbecued Pork Chops
Arrange pork chops in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Sprinkle with celery, brown sugar, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
Pour tomato sauce and water over chops.
Cover with plastic wrap.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
MICROWAVE 15 to 18 MINUTES... - 34.3896
Grilled Chicken Legs With Barbecue Sauce
Slash meat on legs in several places. Place legs on plate and cover with barbecue sauce. Marinate 2 hours in refrigerator.
Preheat barbecue at medium-low.
Oil grill and add chicken legs. Cover and cook 20 minutes. If chicken is cooking too fast, open cover... - 25.8598
Chicken And Bell Pepper Pizza With Barbecue Sauce
Preheat oven to 450Â°F.
Combine chicken and barbecue sauce in small bowl.
Let mixture stand 15 minutes. (Can be prepared 2 hours ahead. Cover mixture and refrigerate.)
Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
Spread chicken mixture over.
Arrange onion, bell... - 41.1274
Orange Barbecue Sauce
In small bowl, combine marmalade, steak sauce, mustard and onion.
Use as a baste while grilling poultry, ribs or pork. - 21.6236
This Barbecue Sauce is an irresistible must try for your meat dishes. Try this compelling sauce out with your barbecue dishes and feel free to let me know what you think about this Barbecue Sauce. - 27.2953
Sausages With Barbecue Sauce
Sausages With Barbecue Sauce has a great taste. Sausages With Barbecue Sauce gets rich flavor from its sauce, which is flavored by tomato chutney and cheese. - 38.923
Curried Barbecue Sauce
In small saucepan, over low heat, cook onions and garlic in oil until tender, stirring frequently.
Stir in curry powder; cook 1 minute.
Stir in mustard and steak sauce.
Remove saucepan from heat; cool slightly.
Stir in yogurt.
Use as a baste while grilling... - 31.4555
Quick Barbecue Basting Sauce
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, ketchup and hot pepper seasoning.
Use as a baste while grilling beef, ribs or poultry. - 20.3539
Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Thread chicken pieces onto eight skewers.
2. Cook skewers on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until browned and cooked through. Serve skewers with spicy peanut sauce. Skewers can be served as an entree or main meal.
3. Serve with steamed... - 33.8271
Beef Skewers In Peanut And Chilli Sauce
Blend or process peanut oil, peanuts, honey, sesame oil, sauce and juice until smooth.
Thread beef onto 12 skewers; place skewers, in single layer, in shallow dish.
Pour peanut sauce over skewers; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be prepared... - 40.2556
Crockpot Barbecue Beef
Trim off any large portions of fat from meat.
Cut meat into 2 inch cubes.
Place into crock pot and set on low for 6-8 hours.
Check after about 2 hours or so and stir cubes of meat around.
Continue to cook.
The meat is done when the meat cubes begin to flake... - 27.1745
Grilled Fish With Parsley Pesto
Blend or process parsley, garlic, oil, buttermilk and cheese until smooth.
Remove and discard heads from fish; make 3 shallow diagonal cuts both sides of each fish.
Place fish on oven tray, brush with half of the pesto; cook under heated grill (or griddle-fry... - 30.347
Hot Cheese-clam Dip
Hot Cheese-Clam Dip has an ostentatious taste. The cheese and clams gives the Hot Cheese-Clam Dip an implausible taste. Hot Cheese-Clam Dip is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 38.8057
Teriyaki For Two
Put all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to mix.
Marinate at room temperature 2 to 3 hours, if time permits.
About 20 minutes before serving, thread beef cubes on 4 short skewers.
Baste with teriyaki sauce.
Place under broiler or barbecue over coals,... - 34.8694
These Barbecue Sandwiches make a perfect lunch in office ! Bite into this delicious stuffed bread and simply enjoy the mouthful. Tell me if you like these barbecue sandwiches. - 41.4008
Barbecued Beef Or Turkey Burgers
Brown meat with chopped onion.
Add chile sauce and ketchup, along with a 1/2 cup of water, blend in the flour.
Stir until thickened and allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes - 21.9537
Smoky Orange Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches
1) Pre-heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2) Keep a small saucepan over moderate flame and heat.
3) Pour in oil and fry onion 3 to 5 minutes or until soft.
4) In a blender, combine chipotle peppers in adobo, ketchup, orange juice... - 44.5231
Hot N Spicy Chicken Barbecue
In medium saucepan, combine steak sauce, tomato sauce, onion, vinegar, maple syrup, oil, chili powder and red pepper flakes.
Over medium heat, heat mixture to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until thickened; cool.
Grill chicken over medium... - 36.3277
Barbecued Beans is served as appetizers. If you like easy recipe then try this Barbecued Beans is recipe. The bacon with tomato sauce gives the Barbecued Beans a great taste. - 29.3331
Barbecued Cheese Frank Kebabs
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing, or preheat indoor grill or broiler.
2. In a pan of cold water, soak bamboo skewers at least 15 minutes to keep them from charring.
3. Cut frankfurters crosswise in thirds.
4. Cut zucchini and yellow... - 43.0394
Barbecued Leg Of Lamb
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, vinegar, oil, chili powder, oregano, pepper, cinnamon and garlic.
Place lamb in nonmetal dish; coat with steak sauce mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove lamb from marinade.
Grill over medium heat for... - 37.4657
Southwest Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches
In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except buns; mix well.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
Serve on buns.
In 1 1/2 to 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine all ingredients except buns;... - 34.8455
Barbecued Flank Steak Platter
1 In a shallow roasting pan, combine potatoes with onion rings.
2 Broil, 5 inches from heat,for 10 minutes.
3 Meanwhile, with damp paper towels, wipe flank steak thoroughly.
4 Stir and turn potatoes and onions; drizzle with half the barbecue... - 35.9633
Barbecued Loin Of Pork
1. Using a damp paper towel, wipe pork.
2. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
3. In an oval Dutch oven (about 8-quart size) or a heavy kettle, large enough for roast and liquid to almost cover, with a tight-fitting... - 47.3335
Barbecue Spare Ribs
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a casserole dish with a lid, place the spare ribs.
3) Put the casserole dish in the preheated oven for about 50 minutes.
4) During the final few minutes of cooking, place the lemon... - 37.2858
Barbecued Shish Kebabs
1. In a shallow baking dish, mix barbecue sauce, lemon juice, salad oil, salt, rosemary and pepper.
2. Add the lamb cubes to the marinade; turn well to coat; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. In the mean time, peel onion.
4. In a... - 47.7714
1. Cut the lamb into cubes and keep aside.
2. In a saucepan of boiling salted water cook rice for about 12 minutes.
3. In a pan melt the butter, heat through adding vinegar, red currant jelly and mustard and season to taste with salt and... - 41.9317
Barbecue Glazed Gammon
1) In the cooker, place the joint and cold water enough to cover the joint, and bring to the boil.
2) Lift out the joint from the cooker and discard the liquid.
3) In the cooker, again place the joint and add the drained peach juice,... - 45.1755
Barbecued Country Style Pork Ribs
1. Using damp paper towels, wipe pork ribs.
2. On meaty side, make slits about halfway through between bones.
3. Into a 8-quart heavy kettle, pour boiling water and white vinegar.
4. Place pork ribs with fat side up; water should cover... - 47.1391
Skillet Barbecued Pork Chops
In small bowl, combine garlic powder, ginger and pepper; blend well.
Sprinkle mixture on both sides of pork chops.
(Reserve any remaining garlic powder mixture.) Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add pork chops; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or... - 37.6386
In saucepan combine drained corn, cream-style corn, barbecue sauce, Mexican Seasoning, and salt.
Cook 5 minutes or till hot. - 24.3576
Ham And Pineapple Kabobs
Combine honey and brown sugar in 2-cup measure.
Stir to soften sugar.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until boiling.
Add barbecue sauce.
MICROWAVE 30 SECONDS on HIGH, or until boiling.
Alternate ham cubes and pineapple chunks on wooden picks.
Dip in... - 31.2696
Marinated Char Grilled Octopus
Remove and discard heads and beaks from octopus; cut in half.
Place octopus in medium bowl with the combined sauces, lemon juice, ginger, garlic and oil.
Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be prepared ahead to this point and frozen] Drain octopus;... - 33.2969
Super Beef Burgers
1. Combine beef, grated onion, peppercorns and breadcrumbs in large bowl; divide mixture into four portions. Roll each portion into a ball; flatten slightly.
2. Shallow-fry patties in hot oil with sliced onion until cooked; drain on absorbent paper.
3. Split... - 34.5446
Piquant Grilled Steaks
1. Combine steaks and marinade in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Drain steaks; reserve marinade. Cook steaks on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until cooked as desired, brushing with reserved marinade during... - 30.9659
Chilli Ginger Octopus With Crisped Vegetables
Cut carrot into thirds crossways; quarter capsicum, discard seeds.
Cut vegetable pieces into thin strips; place in small bowl.
Cover with iced water; refrigerate.
Meanwhile, remove and discard heads and beaks from octopus; cut in half.
Combine ginger and... - 42.5968
Mango Chutney Lamb With Rocket Snap Pea Salad
Combine yogurt, chutney and sauce in large bowl.
Griddle-fry (or grill or barbecue) lamb, brushing with yogurt mixture frequently, until browned on both sides and cooked as desired.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave peas untiL just tender.
Rinse peas under... - 36.198
Minted Lamb Skewers
Cut lamb into 2 cm cubes.
Combine curry powder, lemon grass, ginger, oil, mint, sauce and garlic in large bowl; add lamb, coat with spice mixture.
Thread lamb onto 12 skewers.
Place skewers in shallow dish.
Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be... - 36.993
Asian Flank Steak
Whisk first 5 ingredients to blend in 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish.
Add steak and turn to coat.
Let stand 1 hour at room temperature or cover and refrig erate overnight, turning occasionally.
Prepare barbecue (medium high heat) or preheat broiler.
Drain... - 34.7591
Place steel blade in work 'bowl; add beans, tomato sauce, taco sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
Process till mixture is smooth.
Use for basting pork chops, steaks, or hamburgers during last 5 minutes of barbecuing.
Heat remaining sauce to pass, or add browned... - 26.4884
Plum Jalapeno Salsa
Jazzy salsa. This video prepares a mouth watering salsa with plum, tomatoes and jalapeno. It is great appetizer for all occasion. Serve it bread or a bowl of soup...this is so delicious that it can turn any dish yummy. - 128.713
Bbq Beef Pop Ems
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Brown ground beef and drain.
Add BBQ sauce and brown sugar and mix well.
Coat muffin cups with cooking spray.
Press each biscuit into a cup.
Spoon meat mixture onto biscuits and top with cheese.
Bake for 10 -12 minutes or until... - 29.4914
Vegetables With Barbeque Sauce
Ever wondered how great it would be to get that smoky taste of barbeque sauce when you are on a raw food diet. Well, chef Joy Houston shows in this video a very innovative dish made with vegetables with a dash of barbeque sauce. The choice of vegetables in... - 126.248
Choose A Sauce Chops
this Choose a Sauce Chops is an irresistible snack that you can hardly miss out on! You csan also eat this pork chops dipped in sauce as an appetizer or meal side course. Just try this. Feel free to share your opinion about this Choose a Sauce Chops with me. - 39.4646
In 10-inch skillet brown meat; drain excess fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, cranberry sauce, water, barbecue sauce, and seasonings.
Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat 15 to 20 minutes. - 29.3631
Glazed Grilled Salmon
Mix sugar, mustard, soy sauce, and rice vinegar in a container large enough to hold salmon.
Let salmon steaks sit in marinade for about 10 minutes; five minutes on each side.
Grill on the barbecue or on a grill pan for about 4 minutes on each side.
Bring... - 27.8839
Grilled Swordfish With Fresh Tomato Herb Salsa
Grilled Swordfish With Fresh Tomato Herb Salsa has a great taste. The black peppercorns and balasamic vinegar gives the Grilled Swordfish With Fresh Tomato Herb Salsa a mouth filling taste. - 46.9608
Homemade Sloppy Joe
There cannot be anything more All-American than these nice and juicy Homemade Sloppy Joes! In case if you haven't tried this yet, then this is your chance to get started! Watch and learn from this video. Bon Appétit, folks! - 124.577
Basque Baked Chicken
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place chicken pieces and potatoes in large baking dish.
Pour sauce over and toss gently.
Bake for one hour or until chicken is completely cooked. - 22.0044
Raw Food Sloppy Joe
Prepare a raw food version of a Sloppy Joe using organic BBQ sauce, veggies and soaked nuts. This is a raw, living, vegan, vegetarian Sloppy Joe that is fast, easy and oh so good! - 104.671
Coney Island Burger
1. On a frying pan, saute hamburger over medium heat; turn all sides and heat for about 5 minutes until nicely browned or as desired.
2. Add the barbecue sauce to a skillet and simmer for several minutes.
3. Apply mustard over the roll.
4.... - 36.993
American Style Franks And Beans
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until golden.
2. Add frankfurters and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes longer.
3. Stir in beans, sauce and chili powder, if using, and bring to the boil. Reduce heat... - 26.7967
Cheese And Chili Bean Casserole
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a 1 1/2 quart casserole and oil it.
3.Put bacon in medium skillet and cook until crisp.
4.Take it out on paper towels.
5.Put bacon with onion soup mix, barbecue beans, chili sauce, red wine and... - 43.127
Blueberry Delight With Crushed Pecans
Are you looking for a simple blueberry delight recipe that tastes as good as the classic? How about something that is delicious and even has an interesting twist to it? Appealing enough? Watch the video to know more! Werst's Texan recipe will change the way... - 119.324
Wendy Craig's Spicy Chicken Drumsticks
1) With the help of a knife, deeply slash the skin of the drumsticks in various places.
2) Mix together the remaining ingredients in a shallow dish.
3) With the mixture, coat the drumsticks. Alternatively, marinate the chicken in the... - 35.5291
Italian Sausage Kebabs
1. In a large saucepan, boil 1 cup water.
2. Add sausages; lower heat, cover and simmer gently for 1/2 an hour.
3. Immediately drain and keep aside.
4. In another saucepan, boil 1 cup water and simmer onion for 5 minutes.
5. Add red and green... - 43.9809
Wild Mushroom Quesadillas With Warm Black Bean Salsa
1. In a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat sauté the sliced mushrooms seasoning with pepper, salt and thyme in oil for 10 minutes such that mushrooms are dark and tender.
2. Transfer to a dish removing from heat.
3. To make the salsa, return... - 44.9769
Italian Vegetables With Grilled Steak
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing or preheat oven to 450 F.
2. In foil pan combine all vegetables except garlic.
3. Alternately place the vegetables in the center of a 24-inch-long sheet of foil.
4. Using garlic press, press... - 45.1981