- » Fast Baked Bean
Fast Baked Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fast baked bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fast baked bean recipes.
Fast Baked Beans
1. In a microwaveable casserole, place the bacon.
2. Cover the bacon with white paper towels and place in the microwave.
3. In the microwave, cook the bacon on 100 per cent power or High for 3 to 5 minutes, till it is crisp, stirring once in... - 43.8059
Fast Baked Beans
1) In a 1-quart casserole put bacon.
2) Wrap with white paper towels.
3) Cook bacon on 100% power (high) for 3 to 5 minutes stirring once.
4) Drain off fat and keep aside.
5) In the 1-quart casserole add undrained pork and beans, drained kidney beans,... - 40.5385
Fast Baked Beans
In 4 quart saucepan, heat olive oil over medium low heat until hot.
Add onion and cook 5 to 8 minutes, until tender and golden.
Stir in catchup, molasses, mustard, Worcestershire, salt, cloves, and 1/2 cup water until blended.
Increase heat to high; add beans... - 35.3334
You May Also Like!
Sopa De Vigilia Soup For The Fast Days
1. Take a bowl and add garbanzo beans and pour lots of water over it and soak them overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain.
2. Take another bowl and add cod fish and pour lots of water over it and soak them overnight.
3. Flake the... - 43.1743
Lanai Baked Beans
Rub deep casserole with butter (or margarine) and pour in beans.
Blend brown sugar, mustard and salt with juice and stir into beans along with half the pineapple and half the meat.
Arrange remaining fruit and meat atop mixture and bake 1 hr. at 350°F.
Cover... - 33.6652
Mexicali Bean And Rice Pie
Oil 34cm pizza pan.
Place rice, water and stock in large pan.
Bring to boil; simmer tightly, covered, about 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
Transfer rice to large bowl; when cool, stir in egg and half the cheddar cheese.
Using wet... - 46.0337
Fast And Fabulous Super Bowl Nachos Supreme
Nachos are an integral part of winter game day tradition. And Betty's easy to make nacho dish ensures that you have plenty of them on board. Just stream the video, pick your cues, and get making this treat at home. - 96.4472
Simple Boston Oven Baked Beans
1. In a 6-quart Dutch oven, precook the soaked beans, allowing 10 minutes for the slow-bake method (30 minutes for the fast-bake). Rinse the beans and drain them well.
2. Preheat the oven to 300°F for slow-bake (350°F for fast-bake). Place 1/2 the salt pork... - 29.7681
Fava Bean Rounds
Heat water and beans to boiling in 2-quart saucepan; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add enough water to cover beans if necessary.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Drain, reserving... - 41.3816
Open Face Beans And Wffiner Sandwich
Open Face Beans And Wffiner Sandwich has a luscious taste. The beans and toast gives the Open Face Beans And Wffiner Sandwich a cool taste. Open Face Beans And Wffiner Sandwich is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 34.8351
Sausage And Bean Hot Pot
1. Prick sausages using fork. Cook sausages in Large non-stick frying pan until well browned all over and cooked through. Drain on absorbent paper; slice thickly.
2. Add onion to pan; cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
3. Return sausages to pan with... - 28.1361
Baked Gigantes Beans
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a small oven-safe casserole, combine beans with tomato sauce, parsley and oregano.
3. Crush the oregano in your palm and sprinkle it into the beans.
4. Drizzling with a touch of oil, season with salt and... - 35.9296
Crispy Topped Baked Beans With Bacon
1) Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
1) Keep a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
2) Add bacon and brown it, but do not let it turn fully crisp.
3) Take away the skillet from heat and add bread crumbs to the bacon and drippings. Toss.
4)... - 35.3444