- » Fashioned Turkey Dressing
Fashioned Turkey Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fashioned turkey dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fashioned turkey dressing recipes.
Turkey Breast With Old Fashioned Dressing
Combine onion, celery and butter in an au gratin-type dish just large enough to accommodate all ingredients.
Cover with waxed.paper and cook on High 3 minutes.
Stir Add mushrooms and cook 1 minute.
Add stock or bouillon and blend well.
Add stuffing mix and... - 35.4086
Old-fashioned Stuffing For Turkey
Here is the recipe for Old-fashioned Stuffing For Turkey! The classic way to follow this age-old tradition! Simply flavored with nutmeg and a dash of pepper, this is a great recipe to follow. So next Thanksgiving, you won't be thinking back about the turkey... - 49.7169
Turkey N Dressing
1. Prepare dressing mix as directed on package. Spread in 3-quart (13 x 9) glass baking dish. Arrange turkey on dressing; set aside. Place butter in medium glass mixing bowl.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 2 minutes or until melted. Blend in flour, seaso - 24.8363
In large bowl, combine bread cubes, parsley, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper; toss to mix well.
In hot butter in medium skillet, saute celery and onion until golden—7 to 10 minutes.
Add to bread mixture; toss lightly until well mixed.
Use to fill... - 25.8301
Old Fashioned Cornbread Dressing
old fashioned cornbread dressing is an herbed dressing. Mixed with celery and onions, the cornbread dressing is a baked to prepare and is combined with added buttermilk and eggs. Cooked in the oven, it can be used for poultry or meats of choice. - 42.5079
Old Fashioned Bread And Egg Dressing
1. Saute the onion and celery in the butter until the onion is transparent. Mix with the bread, hard-cooked egg and seasonings.
2. Blend the beaten egg with the stock and stir into the bread mixture.
3. Turn into a greased pan and place in the oven with the... - 30.284
Old Fashioned Cornbread Dressing
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; add 2 eggs, buttermilk, and bacon drippings, mixing well.
Place a well-greased 10-inch cast-iron skillet in a 450Â° oven for 4 minutes or until hot.
Remove from oven; spoon batter into pan.
Bake at 450Â°... - 36.1859
Roast Turkey Flambe With Oyster-and-pecan Dressing
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; wash; set aside.
Wash turkey inside and out; pat dry with paper towels.
Remove and discard excess fat.
Make Sausage-Oyster-and-Pecan Dressing.
Preheat oven to 350F.
Spoon some of dressing into neck cavity of turkey.
Bring... - 38.261
Turkey Salad Bake
1. Combine all ingredients in 2-quart glass bowl or casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 7 to 9 minutes or until hot; stir to blend. Let stand, covered, 3 minutes before serving. - 22.9539
Hot Turkey Salad Buns
1. Combine all ingredients, except buns, in medium mixing bowl; mix well. Spread turkey mixture between split toasted buns. Wrap loosely in paper towel or napkin.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes or until hot. - 25.0738
Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
With Thanksgiving closing in, you must have started elaborate meal preparations. What could stand out at the feast would be Turkey Stuffing & Cranberry sauce. Cook with Chef Kirk Leins amazing side dishes for the big day! - 112.044
Old Fashioned Stuffing
1. Cook celery and onion in hot butter in a skillet over medium heat until onion is transparent but not browned, stirring occasionally.
2. Turn into a mixing bowl and combine with bread cubes, salt, poultry seasoning, sage, and pepper. Toss lightly.
3. If a... - 33.8018
Turkey Melba Salad
1. Mix all the ingredients.
2. Allow House Salad Dressing to stand at room temperature for 2 hours or till served.
3. In a large bowl, mix honey with oil and lemon juice.
4. Add poppy seeds and curry powder as desired.
5. Keep Honey Dressing... - 41.7788
Golden Roast Turkey
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; wash, and set aside.
Wash turkey thoroughly inside and out.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Remove and discard any excess fat.
Prepare your choice of dressing.
Preheat oven to 325F.
Spoon some of dressing into neck cavity of... - 32.1946
Chef S Salad
Toss greens lightly with cucumber and onion in a large salad bowl.
Group ham, tongue, chicken, and cheese on greens in a spoke fashion; fill center with radishes.
Cover and chill until serving time.
Dress at the table by adding about 1/2 cup dressing and... - 37.527
Crunchy Chef's Salad
1. Combine yogurt, imitation mayonnaise, catsup, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Chill to blend flavors.
2. Combine sauerkraut and 3/4 cup dressing in a small bowl; toss well.
3. Place lettuce in a large bowl. Top with some of the sauerkraut mixture. Arrange... - 33.4043
Soak gelatin in the cold water for at least 5 minutes to soften.
Heat the broth to boiling and pour a little into the beaten egg yolks, stirring constantly.
Pour egg mixture into broth and cook over very low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and thick.... - 36.0548