- » Fashioned Strawberry Jam
Fashioned Strawberry Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fashioned strawberry jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fashioned strawberry jam recipes.
Old Fashioned Strawberry Jam
Combine berries and sugar and let stand overnight.
Next morning boil hard uncovered for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
Add lemon juice and boil to jam stage, about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir 5 minutes.
Ladle into hot... - 24.9046
Old Fashioned Jam Cake
Cream butter and sugar together, then beat in eggs one at a time.
Add jam and flavoring.
Sift 1 cup of the measured flour over the prepared fruit and nuts and toss to coat well.
Sift remaining flour with dry ingredients and stir into the egg mixture.
Add the... - 37.2856
Strawberry Jim Jams
1. Sift flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Cream butter or margarine with granulated and brown sugars until light and fluffy in a large bowl; beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Stir in dry ingredients, half at a time, to make a stiff dough.... - 35.4481
Strawberry Jim Jams
1. Sift flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with granulated and brown sugars until fluffy in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Stir in flour mixture, half at a time,... - 32.9285
Old Fashioned Trifle
To make the custard, scald the milk in the top of a double boiler over direct medium heat until little bubbles form around the edge.
Beat the egg yolks and blend in the sugar and salt.
Pour 1/2 cup of the hot milk into the yolks, stirring well.
Stir back into... - 45.7162
Vanilla Butter Sauce
In medium saucepan, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, corn syrup and milk.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add butter and vanilla extract.
Pour over cake, spreading to within 3/4 inch of... - 41.2341
Line a well-greased 20 cm./ 8 in.flan tin with the pastry dough.
Reserve the trimmings.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the sugar and stir until it dissolves.
Remove the pan from the heat and beat in the rice, egg yolk, ground almonds and almond... - 39.2651
Fruit Fold Ups
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together 1 cup of the flour and the sugar. Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in the cottage cheese, then gather the dough into a ball and knead it a few times... - 38.0426