- » Fashioned Pea Salad
Fashioned Pea Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fashioned pea salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fashioned pea salad recipes.
Old Fashioned Potato Salad
1. Cut potato into slices.
2. Take a large bowl and place sliced potatoes in it.
3. Add rest of the ingredients.
4. Toss mildly to mix well.
5. Arrange fresh dill sprigs on top.
6. Serve immediately or chill and serve. - 42.7517
Shrimp With Pea Pods
1. Place shrimp and pea pods in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp is pink and pea pods partly cooked. Drain well and stir in remaining ingredients, except walnuts.
3. Mi - 25.4138
Old Fashioned Baked Beans
Soak beans overnight in water that is 2 inches deep above beans.
Cover with fresh water and soda.
Bring to a boil.
Drain and cover again with fresh water.
Add next ten ingredients and bring to a boil.
Bake in a slow oven, 250F for 7 to 8 hours or until... - 42.1214
Japanese Steak Salad
Japanese Steak Salad is a tasty and filling salad which can be easily substituted for a full meal. On days when I don€™t want to invest time in a complete meal, I resort to Japanese Steak Salad . Dish it up on days when you are hungry and... - 36.1743
Garden Wheel Salad
Drain cooked and canned vegetables.
Place each in separate dish.
Sprinkle French dressing over and chill several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Line large platter with lettuce.
Set cauliflower in center in large lettuce cup; arrange marinated... - 31.7572
Macaroni Salad With Easy Kabobs
Early on day:
1. To rapidly boiling water add 1 tablespoon salt. Gradually add macaroni so that water continues to boil; cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until just tender. Drain; rinse in cold water; drain again.
2. In large bowl combine macaroni,... - 39.594
Orange-peanut Butter Salad
Cut slices from tops of oranges; cut off peel, spiral fashion.
Remove remaining white membrane.
Slice oranges 1/4 inch thick; reserve 6 orange slices.
Dice remaining orange slices coarsely.
Blend mayonnaise and peanut butter until smooth.
Combine diced... - 34.3427
In the top of a double boiler, soak the gelatin in the half cup water for about 5 minutes.
Place over hot water to dissolve.
Dissolve the chicken stock granules or powder in the one and half cups hot water.
Add the sherry, salt and pepper to taste.
Set aside... - 40.6957
Classic Marinated Vegetable Salad
This Marinated Vegetable Salad is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious salad recipe, Marinated Vegetable Salad is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 43.4352
Easy Flaky Pastry
1. In bowl, mix flour and salt. With pastry blender or 2 knives, scissor-fashion, cut in shortening until size of peas.
2. Blend 1/3 cup flour-shortening mixture with water. Add to rest of flour mixture; with fork or fingers, mix until dough holds... - 25.6416
Arroz Con Pollo
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat until very hot. Add chicken and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. With slotted spoon, transfer chicken pieces to bowl as they are browned.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion and red... - 35.0338
Meneimsha Lobster Pots
Any time up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. In butter, in large saucepan, saute mushrooms about 3 minutes. Add lobster meat and sherry; simmer 3 minutes; remove from heat.
2. With spoon, stir in flour, paprika, salt, and cream. Cook, over medium heat, stirring... - 38.1037
Couscous With Beef And Vegetables
1. In a large shallow pan, combine couscous, 2 cups salted water and olive oil. Using you palms, mix till well combined.
2. Cling wrap and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3. In a deep casserole, place water for boiling.
4. Place a colander... - 43.0389