- » Fashioned Milk Pie
Fashioned Milk Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Fashioned Milk Pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Fashioned Milk Pie recipes.
Wonderful Old Fashioned Buttermilk Pie
Start heating oven to 425°F.
With fork, blend sugar, flour, salt; stir in yolks (beaten slightly), vanilla, buttermilk, butter.
Beat whites stiff, not dry; slowly beat in yolk mixture.
Turn into shell.
Bake at 425°F. 10 min., then at 325°F. 30 min., or... - 37.5915
Old Fashioned Pumpkin Pie
Combine pumpkin, fructose, evaporated milk, and eggs in a large bowl.
Beat to blend.
Blend cornstarch in cold water.
Beat into pumpkin mixture.
Beat in cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and ginger.
Pour into unbaked pie shell.
Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 45 to 50... - 41.9634
Old Fashioned Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
1. In large bowl, with rubber spatula, gently toss strawberries, rhubarb, sugar, flour, tapioca, vanilla, and salt to mix well. Let mixture stand 30 minutes to soften tapioca, stirring occasionally so tapioca will be evenly moistened.
2. Prepare pastry for... - 33.9011
Old-fashioned Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In large bowl, beat eggs slightly.
3. Add pumpkin, sugars, spices and salt and beat until well blended.
4. Slowly add milk and cream.
5. Pour into shell and bake for 60 to 70 minutes until knife inserted in... - 45.9403
New Fashioned Low Calorie Pumpkin Pie
1. Prepare Skinny Piecrust. Roll out to an 11-inch round on a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; fit into an 8-inch pie plate. Trim overhang to 1/2 inch; turn under, flush with rim; flute to make a stand-up edge.
2. Combine pumpkin, eggs, skim milk, brown... - 36.6602
Old Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie
Old fashioned chicken pot pie is a herbed chicken recipe. Cooked together as a bake with vegetables, the chicken pot pie has tabasco sauce for taste. Topped with prepared biscuit dough, the old fashioned chicken pot pie is baked to a brown delight! - 44.3166
New-fashioned Pumpkin Pie
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
Heat oven to 425Â°F.
In large bowl, combine all filling ingredients; blend well.
Pour into pie crust-lined pan.
Carefully transfer to oven rack.
Bake at... - 43.13
Old-fashioned Lemon Pie
Old-Fashioned Lemon Pie has a Unbelievable taste.The Sugar and Eggs gives the Old-Fashioned Lemon Pie Rousing taste. Must catch it - 43.678
Old Fashioned Pumpkin Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add in sugar, flour, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
3) Add in the eggs, one by one. Beat the eggs into the rest of the ingredients.
4) Add in the pumpkin, milk mixture... - 44.0868
Quick Old Fashioned Shepherd S Pie
1. Layer the turkey, chicken or beef with the frozen vegetable mix and onion in a 2-quart microwave-safe dish.
2. Combine the soup, milk, sherry or water, tarragon and pepper in a bowl, blending well. Pour the liquid over the vegetable layer. Arrange the hash... - 34.8759
Old Fashioned Egg Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F (220° C).
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the flour and pinch of salt together.
3) Whisk in the egg, milk or water and melted butter, blend thoroughly.
4) Heat a lightly greased 10-inch crepe pan or skillet and... - 47.5116
Old Fashion Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F (215°C).
2. Peel the apples and slice them.
3. Take a bowl and sift into it sugar, flour and salt.
4. Take 9" (23 cm) pie plate and line it with a round of dough.
5. Spread half the dry mixture over it... - 43.6193
Old Fashioned Chicken Pie
1) Preheat oven at 425 degrees
2) In a saucepan, melt the fat over low heat and gradually add 1/2 cup of flour heating it until it turns bubbly
3) To this, add the broth and cream and cook until it’s thick
4) When the sauce is... - 44.4366
Old Fashioned Vanilla Custard Pie
Beat eggs until thoroughly mixed and bubbly.
Add sugar and salt; mix well.
Add 3 tablespoons of the scalding hot milk to egg mixture; mix well.
Add egg mixture to the milk; stir in vanilla.
Beat gently until all is evenly mixed; pour into unbaked shell.
Bake... - 36.1579
Old Fashioned Fish Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) In a greased pie dish, place the fish and add the milk. Cover with a buttered paper and place in the center of the preheated oven. Bake for about 15 minutes or till the fish is cooked and... - 39.3449
Old Fashioned Coconut Custard Pie
Combine milk, sugar, biscuit mix, eggs, butter, and vanilla in jar of an electric blender.
Blend at Low 3 minutes.
Add coconut and blend at Low 30 seconds.
Pour mixture into greased 9-inch glass pie plate.
Let mixture stand 5 minutes.
Microwave at HIGH 2... - 38.5584
Mother's Old Fashioned Apple Pie
Roll out half and line pan.
Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon in a bowl; stir in water.
Add apples, mixing to coat thoroughly.
Pour into pan and dot with butter.
Roll out top crust; cut a design in the center to allow steam to escape.
Place... - 34.8247
Old Fashioned Pumpkin Pie
Heat oven to 425°.
Beat egg(s) slightly with rotary beater; beat in remaining ingredients.
Pour into pastry-lined pie pan.
Bake 15 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 350°.
Bake 8-inch pie 35 minutes longer, 9-inch pie 45 minutes longer and... - 38.2698
Old Fashioned Custard Pie
1)Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2)In a deep sauce pan or vessel scald milk and then set aside to let it cool down some.
3)In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla. Whisk together well.
4)Slowly pour in scalded... - 0
Old Fashioned Lemon Meringue Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a pan, mix sugar, water and butter.
3) Beat this mix well, until sugar is dissolved completely.
4) In another small bowl, mix cornstarch and cold water, blending well.
5) To the mix in the pan,... - 47.5345
Old Fashioned Lemon Meringue Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a heavy saucepan, combine together 1 cup of sugar, salt and cornstarch.
3) Add the milk gradually, stirring well till blended.
4) Cook the mixture over moderate heat, constantly... - 48.5311
Old-fashioned Brandied Pumpkin Pie
Makes 1 pie.
1. Preheat Oven to 400F.
2. Line a 9" pie pan with the dough. Trim t he edge. Cover with aluminum foil, and weigh it down with dried beans. Place in oven for proximately 15 min. Remove from oven; set aside to cool.
3. Measure the pumpkin into... - 20.8992
Old Fashioned Vanilla Pudding Sauce
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients to blend.
2) In a saucepan, pour this mixture and heat it up over medium flame.
3) Bring the liquid to a boil and keep on stirring.
4) Reduce heat and let the liquid simmer for another 5 minutes,... - 35.009
Quiche Lorraine With Milk
1. Place bacon slices between layers of paper towel in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 8 to 9 minutes or-until crisp; cool. Crumble into bottom of 9-inch Baked Pastry Shell in glass pie plate. Sprinkle cheese and onion on top; - 26.5561
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler
1. Combine brown sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Stir in peaches, cloves, and cinnamon. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is clear and comes to boiling. Cover and continue to cook over low heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.... - 33.04
Easy Grasshopper Pie
1. Combine marshmallows and milk in large glass mixing bowl.
2. Microwave on HIGH for about 2 minutes or until marshmallows begin to puff; stir to blend. Stir in crème de cocoa and crème de menthe; mix well. Cool about 30 minutes or until consistency of u - 24.2643
Mashed Cooked Pumpkin Pie
1. Combine all ingredients, except Baked Pastry Shell; beat until smooth; pour in shell.
2. Microwave on DEFROST for 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool. - 24.5763
Old Fashioned Baked Custard
Beat the eggs with the sugar.
Add the warmed milk and flavouring.
Strain into a greased pie-dish.
Stand the pie-dish in a tray of warm water and bake slowly in a warm—moderate oven (335°—350° F., Gas 5—4) until the custard is set in the centre—about... - 26.1024
Old-fashioned Bread Pudding
Combine pudding mix and 2 tablespoons of the sugar in medium saucepan.
Add 2 cups of the milk; blend well.
Add raisins and lemon rind.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla.
Pour... - 40.784
Old Fashioned Apple Loaf
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Oil and flour 8x4-inch loaf pan.
Mix flour, baking powder, apple pie spice, salt and baking soda in medium mixing bowl.
Combine applesauce, granulated sugar, eggs, Crisco® Oil and milk in large mixing bowl.
Mix... - 42.4463
Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
Mix pudding mix and 2 tablespoons of the sugar in large saucepan.
Gradually stir in 2 cups of the milk.
Add raisins and lemon peel.
Stirring constantly, cook on medium heat until mixture comes to full boil.
Remove from heat; stir in spread and vanilla.
Pour... - 44.1018
Old Fashioned Herb Bread
Soften yeast in the warm water.
Blend milk, butter, sugar, and salt thoroughly in a large bowl; cool to warm.
Add 1 cup flour and beat thoroughly.
Beat in egg, nutmeg, and sage, then the yeast.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make a soft (but not sticky)... - 43.7353
Peanut Butter Mousse Pie Part One
Few special occasion demands nothing but something extraordinary. Mousse Pie is the perfect answer for you when you are hunting to get the right dessert for any such occasion. With Jon-Marc set the right tempo with this easy to make delight at home and turn... - 68.3251
Peanut Butter Mousse Pie Part Two
No bake, fluffy peanut butter mousse pie could be the ultimate treat for sweet tooths. Jon-Marc dedicates this recipe to Raphael Miranda, and whips up a flavorful, creamy and refreshing mousse pie using graham crackers and semisweet choco chips. An indulgence... - 84.3999
Easy Bacon Pie
Indulge yourself with an old-fashioned bacon-and-egg breakfast with this easy pie recipe. - 31.1629
Cherry Berry Peach Pie
1. Combine the peaches, blueberries, and cherries in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
2. Stir together the brown sugar, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, flour, salt, and cinnamon. Gently stir into fruit, coating fruit evenly.
3. Roll out half the pastry and... - 38.6624
Strawberry Bavarian Pie
Extremely delicious and filling, try out this Strawberry Bavarian Pie - an awesome way to treat yourt taste-buds. Follow this relatively simple recipe for Strawberry Bavarian Pie and delight in every bite of it! - 43.5184
Saute onion in butter until golden; spoon into pie crust.
Sprinkle onion with cheese.
Combine milk and eggs; add salt, pepper and thyme.
Pour into crust.
Crumble 2 pieces bacon; sprinkle over pie.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until knife in-... - 39.7329
Cheese And Egg Puff
1. Place butter in 9-inch glass pie plate.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1/2 minute or until melted. Beat eggs in medium mixing bowl; then gradually beat in flour until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into buttered pie plate. Cover - 27.3184
Fresh Sour Cherry Pie
Combine sugar, flour, cornstarch, and salt.
Mix with cherries, adding extract.
Roll out pastry.
Use half to line a deep 9-inch pie pan; trim.
Pour in cherry mixture and dot with butter.
Cut remaining pastry into 5/8-inch strips.
Arrange pastry strips, lattice... - 45.3938