- » Fashion Date Loaf
Fashion Date Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Fashion Date Loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Fashion Date Loaf recipes.
Date Loaf Candy
1) Take a large saucepan and mix the milk, sugar and dates in it.
2) Cook over medium heat by stirring continuously until the soft ball stage of 234° is reached.
3) Remove the container from the flame and stir in the pecans along with the butter.
4)... - 40.1207
You May Also Like!
Old Fashioned Date And Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
In small saucepan, bring water and shortening to a boil; pour over dates in a medium bowl.
Allow mixture to stand 15 minutes.
Stir to blend.
Add nuts, eggs and vanilla.
In small bowl, combine... - 42.6684
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
Heat oven to 275Â°.
Line 2 loaf pans, 9x5x3 or 8 1/2x 4 1/2x 2 1/2 inches, with aluminum foil; grease.
Measure all ingredients except fruits and nuts into large mixer bowl.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes high speed,... - 41.9178
Old Fashioned Dark Fruit Cake
To prepare syrup, heat 1 cup sugar and 2 cups water to boiling.
Then simmer 5 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons light corn syrup.
Turn raisins and currants into a collander, cover loosely with a clean towel, place over a pan of boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes to... - 43.5898
Carrot Spice Loaf
Carrot Spice Loaf is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe; I bet, it wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 48.2579
Pumpkin Bread With Pumpkin Topping
1. Combine all bread ingredients, except walnuts and dates, in large mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed about 1 minute. Fold in walnuts and dates. Pour batter into 2-quart (9 x 5) glass loaf dish.
2. Microwave on SIMMER for 20 minutes.
3. Microwave on HIGH - 31.4308
Raw Strawberry Bars
This is a delicious and quick recipe to whip up. All you need is a food processor and a few handy ingredients. Everyone will love it,I guarantee you. You can even choose to melt 85% dark chocolate and drizzle it on the bars. Gives it a delicious, rich taste. - 31.1027
1 Cut unsliced soft white bread lengthwise into 5 or 6 slices; trim crusts.
2 Spread to edges with softened butter or margarine, then with Cheddar-flavor cheese spread (from a 6-ounce container).
3 Roll up, jelly-roll fashion; wrap; label, date, and freeze. - 19.2223