- » Farina
Farina is a complete cereal food, popularly served as a contemporary English breakfast. Farina cereals are light in color and are ideally relished warm along with digestive breads. This cereal food is mild in taste ... More »
Farina Pudding With Red Currant Sauce
Farina Pudding With Red Currant Sauce is a delicious mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Farina Pudding With Red Currant Sauce; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 45.2453
Farina Gnocchi Parmigiana
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a double boiler, cover and heat the milk, salt and nutmeg, over the simmering water until steaming.
3) Gradually stir in the farina and cook for about 10 minutes and until smooth and thickened.
4)... - 44.296
1)In a bowl, mix together flour and salt, 1 teaspoon ghee and the next 3 ingredients. Add water to make soft and elastic dough.
2)Cover it with a damp cloth and keep in a warm place to rise to double.
3)Knead the dough again to let air escape and... - 44.2255
Baked Lemolina With Butter And Cheese
Grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
In a large saucepot combine milk, water, salt, nutmeg and black pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Over medium heat slowly add farina, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until mixture is very thick (the spoon will... - 42.505
Preheat oven to 350° F.and grease an 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
In a mixing bowl, beat egg yolks until light.
Add honey, farina, crumbs, and nuts.
Fold in egg whites.
Pour batter into prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly... - 42.3922
Savory Baked Whole Wheat Farina
1 Lightly grease an 11"x7"x2" baking panordish; set aside.
In a medium-size saucepan, combine the milk and water and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
Lower the heat and gradually stir in the farina.
Add the marjoram, sage, salt, pepper, and nutmeg and... - 42.058
Preheat oven to 350° F.and butter a 2-quart ring mold.
In a heavy-bottom saucepan, combine milk, honey, butter, vanilla bean, and salt.
Bring the mixture to a boil and slowly sprinkle in the farina, stirring constantly.
Cook slowly for about 20 minutes,... - 41.916
In a saucepan, saute the ground beef and onion for 10 minutes.
Season with the salt, pepper and allspice.
Dissolve the milk powder in the water.
Add the melted butter and blend well over low heat.
Add the farina gradually, stirring well after each... - 41.8355
Gratineed Farina-pesto Gnocchi
To Make Cnocchi in Microwave: Pour milk into a 3 to 4-quart micro-wavesafe bowl or casserole.
Whisk in salt and farina.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) for 13 to 18 minutes, stirring well every 4 minutes, until the mixture is very stiff... - 41.6858
Cinnamon Apple Farina
1) In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
2) In this, gradually add the farina, currants, cinnamon and salt. Mix gently.
3) Over medium heat, cook this for 2 to 3 minutes until all the liquid is absorbed and the mixture becomes thick. Stir... - 41.1973
Creamy Gnocchi Alla Romana
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Boil the milk and sprinkle the farina on the top. Keep stirring.
3. Bring it to boil and keep cooking on low flame for 3 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and add some butter and grated cheese. Use... - 40.1149
Butterscotch Farina Pudding
1. In a saucepan, add milk, cereal, sugar, eggs, salt and mix well.
2. Bring the contents of the saucepan to a boil, stirring continuously.
3. Continue to cook, and add butter, cover and remove from heat. Allow to stand
4. Into 6-ounce... - 39.5204
In a bowl with a fork, beat together the eggs, yogurt, and salt, until well mixed.
Gradually add equal amounts of farina and flour (you may need more or less than the given amount) until you have a medium-firm dough.
Knead the dough on a floured board 5... - 38.7733
Fond Of Farina
1. In a large saucepan, bring water or water milk mixture to a boil on a medium flame and stir in the cinnamon, vanilla and salt.
2. Using a wooden spoon or wire whisk, gradually whisk in the farina into the boiling liquid.
3. Allow the mixture to... - 38.5686
Farina With Raisins
1) Take a small saucepan and bring a mixture of 1/2 cup milk, water and salt to a boil in it.
2) Slowly mix in farina and then add in raisins.
3) Cook the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Mix in sugar, margarine, sweetener if... - 38.3547
Mix farina in bowl with 1/4 cup softened butter.
Cover with milk and refrigerate overnight.
Stir several times.
When ready to bake, add remaining butter and enough flour to make dough hold its shape.
Mix nuts, sugar, and rosewater.
Make small cones out of... - 37.8504
Banana Pecan Farina
1) In a small saucepan, bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil.
2) To this, gradually add the farina along with salt to taste.
3) Over medium heat, cook for 2 to 3 minutes until all the liquid is absorbed and the mixture becomes thick. Stir constantly as... - 37.84
Farina Or Kadayef With Cheese
Place the farina in a mixing bowl and pour in the melted butter, mixing well.
Stir in the non-dairy creamer, blending thoroughly.
Add the water and mix until well combined.
Set aside for about two hours.
Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 12-inch round... - 37.7239
Roman Farina Dumplings
Heat milk to scalding in 2-quart saucepan; reduce heat.
Sprinkle farina slowly into hot milk, stirring constantly.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thick, about 5 minutes (spoon will stand upright in mixture); remove from heat.
Stir in eggs, 1 tablespoon... - 36.3708
Let milk, sugar, salt, and butter come to a boil; add farina and stir over heat until farina no longer sticks to the sides of the pan.
Beat in egg and parsley.
Drop by teaspoonfuls into boiling clear soup.
Cook until dumplings rise to the surface, about 2... - 32.9225
Golden Italian Flatbread
1. Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with foil; grease foil. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan bring the 1 1/2 cups milk and the margarine or butter to boiling. Meanwhile, stir together the 3/4 cup milk, the farina, and salt; slowly add to boiling milk,... - 32.5119
Whipped Farina Pudding
Bring nectar to a boil.
Stir in farina.
Reduce heat and cook about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, transfer to small bowl of an electric mixer.
Beat at high speed about 10 minutes, or until mixture is doubled in volume.
Sweeten to... - 32.0406
Farina And Cheese Custard
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease six 6-ounce custard cups; set aside.
2. In 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, heat milk, butter or margarine, salt, dry mustard, and pepper to boiling. Gradually stir in farina; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low... - 30.4421
Fruit 'n' Farina
In small saucepan combine milk, dates, and salt and bring to a boil; gradually stir in farina.
Add sugar and vanilla and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, 2 to 3 minutes.
Spoon into a bowl, stir in margarine, and sprinkle with cinnamon. - 29.5436
1. Soften the butter or margarine and cream it.
2. Mix the farina with the baking powder and work into the butter or margarine. Add the egg yolk, salt and nutmeg.
3. Drop by 1/4 teaspoonfuls into simmering water or soup. Cook about 10 minutes. Remove with a... - 27.257
Farina Fruit Refrigerator Pudding
1. Mix the cherry juice with the sugar and salt in an enamel or glass saucepan. Heat just to the boiling point.
2. Sprinkle the farina over the hot juice, stirring in and continue to cook over direct heat, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
3.... - 26.1761
Farina With Brown Sugar And Raisins
In each of 4 heat-resistant, non-metallic cereal bowls combine 3/4 cup milk, 2 tablespoons cream of wheat, salt and 2 tablespoons raisins.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 4 1/2 minutes or until mixture boils, stirring twice.
Sprinkle brown sugar on top of... - 25.458
Farina Recipes By Category